AAF Morning Sex With Lover

i dont know if its just me or if anyone else is having this problem but the mod dose not show up in my mcm.

i assume everything else is working since i can craft the rings. i dont know if i installed it wrong or whats happening help would be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Megururu - Please take note that there was no patch for Reginald001's Ivy 5.3 (that I could find) and now there is a new Ivy 6.0 releasing 'soon'.  This is one of the few mods that is what it says...  For lovers.   Wouldn't mind it it was expanded to include before going to sleep, or at noon, or...  But the most important bit for me is to get it working for the latest versions of Ivy.  Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2021 at 1:44 AM, Shor said:

Megururu - Please take note that there was no patch for Reginald001's Ivy 5.3 (that I could find) and now there is a new Ivy 6.0 releasing 'soon'.  This is one of the few mods that is what it says...  For lovers.   Wouldn't mind it it was expanded to include before going to sleep, or at noon, or...  But the most important bit for me is to get it working for the latest versions of Ivy.  Thank you.

I have used this patch with 5.3, and it works. Link is here.

• 1 month later...

For the life of me I could not get this to work. I removed ILER and see you seep as I thought that my be related to the issue but nope. Tried on Heather (with the patch) and Caite using the consol to set the affinity to 1000+ and still nothing. :( 

I got the install message and it shows in the MCM but the pillow talk+animations just won't trigger.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...