AAF Morning Sex With Lover

On 3/17/2019 at 2:43 AM, Siukkis said:

in Nuka-World

Hi, Siukkis.

I've tested with a vanilla's sleeping bag at the building next to "Fizztop Grille" in Nuka-World, and a "Campsite"s sleeping bag placed inside of "Fizztop Grille".
Also, I've tested with a vanilla's single bed inside of "Fizztop Grille", and with a vanilla's double bed (that you mentioned) on the rooftop of "Fizztop Grille".

In all cases it worked correctly, so in your case, I think that something condition have not been met. Like, your player character was in combat state or something.

If you haven't solved it yet, would you please upload the Papyrus.0.log? Thank you very much!

On 3/17/2019 at 7:27 AM, carlj67 said:

with AAF-FPE

Hi, carlj67. Thank you for asking :).

In fact, I also use AAF FPE.

So I set the pregnancy probability to 100%, and repeated "24hr waiting" and "24hr sleeping" many times (for the progress of the companion's pregnancy), but the CTD stated in your report did not happen.

Disabling esp does not usually disable scripts. The scripts itself still remains under Data/Scripts/, and some data are stored in saved data.
Even after uninstalling, some scripts data will remains in saved data.
Therefore, if you disable esp or uninstall esp, the script will remains and normally will not works properly.

Also, at the beginning of Papyrus.log, the following line is output every time:
This is a script log only and does not contain information on any other part of the game, including crashes.
As written, pre-CTD logs do not help find the cause of CTD.

MSWL does not add any spells or effects or anything to the player character or companions.

In your case, it may be some kind of conflict, but because that CTD could not be reproduced on my side, it may be caused by multiple factors rather than MSWL.
So... I am sorry to say this, but I can not do anything by my side, I'm really sorry :'(.

@megururu Really? AAF broke my player comments months ago and I've been wondering why (I even tried it on a new save with just them so it had to be responsible).

Although i updated both the other day and so far it hasn't broken it...Hopefully it was only an issue with the old versions. Cuz getting them to work together has been a dream of mine and i'm actually starting to get a little excited lol.

That being said thanks for the player comments patch,

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 2:11 PM, megururu said:

Hi, Siukkis.

I've tested with a vanilla's sleeping bag at the building next to "Fizztop Grille" in Nuka-World, and a "Campsite"s sleeping bag placed inside of "Fizztop Grille".
Also, I've tested with a vanilla's single bed inside of "Fizztop Grille", and with a vanilla's double bed (that you mentioned) on the rooftop of "Fizztop Grille".

In all cases it worked correctly, so in your case, I think that something condition have not been met. Like, your player character was in combat state or something.

If you haven't solved it yet, would you please upload the Papyrus.0.log? Thank you very much!

Hi, carlj67. Thank you for asking :).

In fact, I also use AAF FPE.

So I set the pregnancy probability to 100%, and repeated "24hr waiting" and "24hr sleeping" many times (for the progress of the companion's pregnancy), but the CTD stated in your report did not happen.

Disabling esp does not usually disable scripts. The scripts itself still remains under Data/Scripts/, and some data are stored in saved data.
Even after uninstalling, some scripts data will remains in saved data.
Therefore, if you disable esp or uninstall esp, the script will remains and normally will not works properly.

Also, at the beginning of Papyrus.log, the following line is output every time:
This is a script log only and does not contain information on any other part of the game, including crashes.
As written, pre-CTD logs do not help find the cause of CTD.

MSWL does not add any spells or effects or anything to the player character or companions.

In your case, it may be some kind of conflict, but because that CTD could not be reproduced on my side, it may be caused by multiple factors rather than MSWL.
So... I am sorry to say this, but I can not do anything by my side, I'm really sorry :'(.

I don't know what happened, but it works now. I am sorry for the hassle.

On 3/18/2019 at 10:31 PM, Im_The_Real_Deal said:

Hi, Im_The_Real_Deal. Yes, until the recent version, well... it may still be a bit unstable... but with the recent version, it's now self-fixed when you opening the Pip-Boy if something has gone wrong with Player Comments MOD. I hope everything is going well for you as well :).

5 hours ago, Siukkis said:

Not at all! I'm really glad your CTD got fixed, Siukkis. Thank you very much for reporting this!

19 hours ago, megururu said:

Hi, Im_The_Real_Deal. Yes, until the recent version, well... it may still be a bit unstable... but with the recent version, it's now self-fixed when you opening the Pip-Boy if something has gone wrong with Player Comments MOD. I hope everything is going well for you as well :).

Not at all! I'm really glad your CTD got fixed, Siukkis. Thank you very much for reporting this!

Now I just need to get my male characters privates to work properly, but that's a nude suit thing… :frown::D

10 hours ago, サマエル said:

Hi, Thanks for such an immersive mod! Is this mod compatible with Nora Spouse Companion? If not, can we have a patch please? If not, Thank you anyways, such an amazing mod is this! ;)

Hi, サマエル. I think that it's the first time for me to see and input in Katakana in LL, I feel a little... strange, I mean, Fushigi-desu :lol:.

Anyway, thank you for linking to that MOD. I've checked the permission conditions in Nexus, but I think that I cannot upload a patch esp anywhere, so I will send you a PM. Thank you :).

1 hour ago, Siukkis said:

Now I just need to get my male characters privates to work properly, but that's a nude suit thing… :frown::D

Hi, Siukkis! And, sorry! Your problem was not the CTD! Really sorry about that :flushed:!

How does it not works properly? I believe that you already using AAF, so I think it's unlikely, but please Install this if you have not done so already. This patches contains working male's body nif.

AAF Compatibility Patches

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6132-aaf-compatibility-patches-30/

If you're using BodyTalk, I heard it's a bit tricky (and I'm not using it, so I don't know much about it). So I suggest you check it out about it.

21 hours ago, megururu said:

Hi, Siukkis! And, sorry! Your problem was not the CTD! Really sorry about that :flushed:!

How does it not works properly? I believe that you already using AAF, so I think it's unlikely, but please Install this if you have not done so already. This patches contains working male's body nif.

AAF Compatibility Patches

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6132-aaf-compatibility-patches-30/

If you're using BodyTalk, I heard it's a bit tricky (and I'm not using it, so I don't know much about it). So I suggest you check it out about it.

So is it the "BodyTalk V2 - The Extended Skeleton Edition" that I am trying to use? Does your mod support that?

14 hours ago, Siukkis said:

So is it the "BodyTalk V2 - The Extended Skeleton Edition" that I am trying to use? Does your mod support that?

Hi, Siukkis :).

One thing. The male PC with "AAF_GenderOverride_Female" keyword and a role of "Receiving", and if it is set to use the function in MCM, it morphs the PC's part of the body using MSWL's own morph xml. This MSWL's xml is not intended to use with BodyTalk.

Please edit "MSWL_Male_morphSetData.xml" if necessary, It is under Data/AAF/.

Other than that, it will not affect with MSWL.

If the reason for choosing BodyTalk is an EVB's neck seam, I can also fix that neck seam...

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2019 at 12:46 AM, supercaca said:

It would be nice to have a patch for all the beauties of Project Valkyrie.

Hi, @supercaca. Thank you for your request :).

Unfortunately, I couldn't find "Pillow Talk" in the usual way. Also the parent MOD of that MOD, "Outcasts and Remnants" is very large (it took a few minutes to just install), so I can not check all the dialogues.

However, because there were only a few dialogues in "Project Valkyrie", I was able to confirm them all, I think. But I did not find any dialogues to be used when the companions woke up or when a romance event happened.

Are you sure that the player character can have a vanilla-like romance relationship with that companions? If so, please tell me the companion's name, thank you!

And since this MOD cannot handle companions that don't have "Pillow Talk" or "Wake up Comment", if that companions cannot be romanced with the player character, there is currently nothing MSWL can do. I am very sorry.

The female followers are:

Fiona

Gloria

Nora

Sarah

Valkyrie

I dont know if there are any male followers and, in reality i dont care to be honest. Im playing right now a female minuteman vanilla and simsettlements playthrough. But soon i will be playing the Outcasts and Remmants and Project Valkyrie.

Thank you for your attention and your kindness, such a precious thing today.

5 hours ago, supercaca said:

The female followers are:

Fiona

Gloria

Nora

Sarah

Valkyrie

I dont know if there are any male followers and, in reality i dont care to be honest. Im playing right now a female minuteman vanilla and simsettlements playthrough. But soon i will be playing the Outcasts and Remmants and Project Valkyrie.

Thank you for your attention and your kindness, such a precious thing today.

Megururu asked for the names of the companions that can be romanced, if any. Not the names of female companions. You've just wasted Megururu's time by not even reading Project Valkyrie's mod description on the front page. I did, and it says:

- They don't judge you.  While they have their own opinions and will express them on occasion, they won't constantly nag or display like/dislike messages. They will not initiate affinity conversations (e.g. Piper: "Hey, got a minute?", Player: "No, we're in the middle of a Raider dungeon"), and they are not romanceable, although that may be added for Valkyrie and Sarah in a future update.

Morning Sex with Lover is a mod that applies only to companions that can be romanced. Project Valkyrie does not have them.

• 1 month later...
On 3/20/2019 at 11:46 AM, megururu said:

Hi, サマエル. I think that it's the first time for me to see and input in Katakana in LL, I feel a little... strange, I mean, Fushigi-desu :lol:.

Anyway, thank you for linking to that MOD. I've checked the permission conditions in Nexus, but I think that I cannot upload a patch esp anywhere, so I will send you a PM. Thank you :).

Could I get the patch for Nora Companion as well. Thanks.

On 3/20/2019 at 11:46 PM, megururu said:

May I have the patched ESP as well? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Megururu, would you mind making a patch for Amazing Follower Tweaks? 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26976?tab=description

The mod allows you to revive your spouse so that Nate/Nora can be your companion. It also has an affinity system. According to the Readme file, you get an Infatuation scene at 999 Affinity, so I'm assuming that the spouse becomes a lover, although no where is it said explicitly. Would you mind giving it a look?

On 5/24/2019 at 10:07 AM, Tanglin said:

Hi Megururu, would you mind making a patch for Amazing Follower Tweaks? 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26976?tab=description

The mod allows you to revive your spouse so that Nate/Nora can be your companion. It also has an affinity system. According to the Readme file, you get an Infatuation scene at 999 Affinity, so I'm assuming that the spouse becomes a lover, although no where is it said explicitly. Would you mind giving it a look?

Hi, Tanglin :).  Thanks for the detailed description and your request!

I also use AFT. Love the role play which spend a night at a settlement with companions who's moving freely by the "Hangout Here" command. (By the way, this was a good timing as I was reading some AFT's files recently to make MSWL's extension that "Non-Romanceable Companions" comes to sleep together.)

Anyway, here is a patch for AFT.  I have omitted only "Ahhh...." dialogue, because I assumed that dialogue will be spoken by the player character as a result of reading AFT's script. If this dialogue is being spoken by a spouse companion rather than the player character, please let me know! I will fix it.

For AmazingFollowerTweaks's spouse companions by Dheuster. Load after "AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp".

MSWL_AFT_Patch_v1.2.1.zip

12 hours ago, megururu said:

Hi, Tanglin :).  Thanks for the detailed description and your request!

I also use AFT. Love the role play which spend a night at a settlement with companions who's moving freely by the "Hangout Here" command. (By the way, this was a good timing as I was reading some AFT's files recently to make MSWL's extension that "Non-Romanceable Companions" comes to sleep together.)

Anyway, here is a patch for AFT.  I have omitted only "Ahhh...." dialogue, because I assumed that dialogue will be spoken by the player character as a result of reading AFT's script. If this dialogue is being spoken by a spouse companion rather than the player character, please let me know! I will fix it.

For AmazingFollowerTweaks's spouse companions by Dheuster. Load after "AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp".

MSWL_AFT_Patch_v1.2.1.zip 3.85 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you so much! Morning Sex With Lover is one of the essential mods in my load order, so much so that a romanced companion isn't complete until it works with MSWL. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 11:48 AM, hunk2199 said:

I can not make it work, I followed all the steps

Hi, hunk2199. Thank you for attaching the log!

The AAF scene didn't start on the first sleep because your player character pulled the weapon.  Then... I do not know what caused the second one :'(.

Does the AAF scene start with Piper and your player character with the AAF's hotkey instead of this MOD's function? In the second case, MSWL's function has advanced to the point where this MOD has finished calling the AAF scene. So please let me know if the AAF scene starts between the same characters with the AAF's hotkey.

Thank you.