NSFW Sound Pack

View File

NSFW Sound Pack

Credits:

A big thanks to both Ashal and Leito for letting me sounds from their mods.

Summary: This is a pack of sounds for FO4 that can be used as a resource by other

mods. Since I'm planning to release several mods that use these sounds, it doesn't

make sense to package them separately with each mod (and doing so would probably

cause NMM or whatever manager people use to shit itself over all the conflicts).

Instead, I will maintain a this as a single pack that has the sounds for all of my

mods. I will not change the file pathways of existing sounds, so other modders are

welcome to use this pack as a resource for their own mods.

Conditions:

- Do not post these files to sites outside of LL. Basically, don't be that person who

puts this up on Nexus or Bethesda.net...

- You cannot charge for mods that contain these sounds.

Requirements:

None. But these files won't do anything unless another mod references them.

Installation:

Copy the files in the Data folder to your data folder. Be sure to maintain the file

structure, otherwise the sounds won't work in game.

Updates:

Includes a bunch of new sounds for upcoming animation packs.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Question does anyone know if Nora says "ass" anytime during FO4?  I know Nora says "fuck" and the word "my", but does she ever say "ass" or "butt" or "but" lol.   I am almost sure that she said "buuuut" at least once

I made some spliced sentences a while back when I had some ideas. Never completed everything though. Here's Nora saying "fuck my ass."

nora-FMA.rar

8 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Question does anyone know if Nora says "ass" anytime during FO4?  I know Nora says "fuck" and the word "my", but does she ever say "ass" or "butt" or "but" lol.   I am almost sure that she said "buuuut" at least once

She says "ass" if you choose the right dialogue when talking to Magnolia. "Me? Playing a game. First idiot who grabs my ass gets his arm broken. Ten bonus points if he's drunk."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've added it in and have yet to hear it play.  Do I need patience or should I remove a sound bite and rename the FMA to match the removed sound bite ooooor just rename the FMA to be like the others?
image.png.1307bb66d0ccc0409eee0fed930e5f94.png

Edit: Just realized that i should be putting it in these folders so that it's not just Leito's
image.png.d9bbbf6fccbbb21a192be4b44127d465.png

• 2 weeks later...

Well I did a test where I put FMA into every sex sound folder and soo no sounds ever played.  So I undid all that then followed it up with a second test.
The second test involved finding sound bites to replace.  I chose my least favorite sex sounds out of every applicable folder, leaving choking slurping etc. alone.

SUCCESS!! I got to hear FMA twice in one 2 minute sex scene.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/16/2019 at 5:22 AM, GoldenRain said:

I've added it in and have yet to hear it play.  Do I need patience or should I remove a sound bite and rename the FMA to match the removed sound bite ooooor just rename the FMA to be like the others?
image.png.1307bb66d0ccc0409eee0fed930e5f94.png

Edit: Just realized that i should be putting it in these folders so that it's not just Leito's
image.png.d9bbbf6fccbbb21a192be4b44127d465.png

So you renamed the wav file to the one you changed? I did this in the Leito vanilla wav folder and i heard it one time. Is it possible to change other wavs from other animations than Leitos?

Spoiler
1 hour ago, iggypop1 said:

So you renamed the wav file to the one you changed? I did this in the Leito vanilla wav folder and i heard it one time. Is it possible to change other wavs from other animations than Leitos?

Yes?  The animations choose various sounds, wavs to play.  If you knew how to make a wav OR used a distinct wav or two you could :

Copy all original wavs,  Replace a few with the new unique wavs.  Get in game and test to hear which sounds/wavs get played during which animation/s.

That is why I chose some of my least favorite (wasn't easy) mostly 'da' (it's a bit short so some times another wav will start while FMA is still playing.  Only once have I had FMA over top of a FMA LOL

42 minutes ago, GoldenRain said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes?  The animations choose various sounds, wavs to play.  If you knew how to make a wav OR used a distinct wav or two you could :

Copy all original wavs,  Replace a few with the new unique wavs.  Get in game and test to hear which sounds/wavs get played during which animation/s.

That is why I chose some of my least favorite (wasn't easy) mostly 'da' (it's a bit short so some times another wav will start while FMA is still playing.  Only once have I had FMA over top of a FMA LOL

Ok just to get it clear you rename the wav?

19 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

The animations choose various sounds, wavs to play.  If you knew how to make a wav OR used a distinct wav or two you could :

The mod plugins define Sound Descriptors, apparently [now that I'm looking at it] along with the attenuation, among other things.

But in that, they define the paths for the sound files that they use. So when something uses, say, from Gray's Bondage Anims mod, the "aaGray_Scream01", it'll choose from the sound files listed.

If you want to replace or otherwise change what sounds are made when, whether for testing or changing them as you/others have, you can add files to the same folder the originals are in [or, for MO2, in their own mod, same as the next-section's plugin, with the same folder path as the original], name them so you remember what they're doing/for later, and simply copy the Sound Descriptor you want to modify, as an override into a 'patch plugin' [ESL-flagged ESP works fine, I'd imagine], and in there, alter the file names to the new files.

You can do things as you've been doing, directly replacing files, but that's far too easy to loose track of what has or hasn't been replaced, or accidentally reinstalling/overwriting the changes, thus undoing the work entirely.

2 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

The mod plugins define Sound Descriptors, apparently [now that I'm looking at it] along with the attenuation, among other things.

But in that, they define the paths for the sound files that they use. So when something uses, say, from Gray's Bondage Anims mod, the "aaGray_Scream01", it'll choose from the sound files listed.

If you want to replace or otherwise change what sounds are made when, whether for testing or changing them as you/others have, you can add files to the same folder the originals are in [or, for MO2, in their own mod, same as the next-section's plugin, with the same folder path as the original], name them so you remember what they're doing/for later, and simply copy the Sound Descriptor you want to modify, as an override into a 'patch plugin' [ESL-flagged ESP works fine, I'd imagine], and in there, alter the file names to the new files.

You can do things as you've been doing, directly replacing files, but that's far too easy to loose track of what has or hasn't been replaced, or accidentally reinstalling/overwriting the changes, thus undoing the work entirely.

Thanx

Got to install FoEdit and refresh the use of it

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/21/2020 at 8:31 AM, popvirus2 said:

Just out of curiosity, could this sound pack be adapted to SkyrimSE SexLab and applicable annimations?

It could - actually, a bunch of the sounds are originally ported in from SKLE Sexlab (with permission). The animations there work a little different, so you'd be using these to replace the sound files the Sexlab calls, rather than sound files that are baked into the animations. Not too hard, just gotta load SL up and figure out what sound files it calls, then replace the ones you want to replace. 

20 hours ago, GameScorcher said:

Is there a way to assign specific quotes to companions to make them more distinct instead of all female/male sounding the same?

That would be awesome!

Maybe, but that's waaaay beyond my abilities. Someone who actually knows what they are doing and isn't just kludging stuff together and hoping it works might know of an elegent way to do that. 

3 hours ago, Gray User said:

Maybe, but that's waaaay beyond my abilities. Someone who actually knows what they are doing and isn't just kludging stuff together and hoping it works might know of an elegent way to do that. 

Got it! Maybe someday AAF will have a function like that, similar to SexLab hehehe.

5 hours ago, GameScorcher said:

Got it! Maybe someday AAF will have a function like that, similar to SexLab hehehe.

That feature already exists in AAF.  Actor dialogue during animation can be triggered by ReactionSets which will make the actor speak lines defined in a TopicGroup.  The ReactionSet can have multiple conditions so that different TopicGroups will be used by different actors.

These are a little complex to set up the first time, but some mods already use this feature.  Custom Moans is a good example of how to set up ReactionSets and TopicGroups.