7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That feature already exists in AAF.  Actor dialogue during animation can be triggered by ReactionSets which will make the actor speak lines defined in a TopicGroup.  The ReactionSet can have multiple conditions so that different TopicGroups will be used by different actors.

These are a little complex to set up the first time, but some mods already use this feature.  Custom Moans is a good example of how to set up ReactionSets and TopicGroups.

That's nice to know!

Is there any tutorial regarding how to work with these features? Although I'm a fuckin monkey regarding the subject, Id like to try to learn how to do it. I'd really like to set custom voice sounds/moans to Cait, Piper, Curie and other companions.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/6/2022 at 8:47 AM, IamFrums said:

I tried this one and custom moans and for some reason Nora never makes a peep in my games.

That has to do with something else.  If number 3 plays and no sound is made then?  FX is set too low, nothing is calling for the moans, renaming typo, it's a silent animation.  The silent animations and bad RNG is my go to.  

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...