[FO4] [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

1 hour ago, corn7 said:

Hi, I am having trouble getting the mod to work. the theme data all appears to have errors. which, i don't think lets the mod function. i know it's been two years since this mods release, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

The mod is still fine, we're basically all using it. Pro tip: if you try to install something you're unfamiliar with and it goes wrong, the most likely problem is that you made a mistake, not that the mod's broken. Start from that basic principle and your troubleshooting efforts will become more effective.

Now, on to your actual problem... you'll have to give us a lot more detail, particularly the exact errors you're getting and where you're seeing them. If you ask people to help you solve a problem, don't make them guess what you're experiencing or expecting. Try to be as explicit as possible.

thank you. I am glad to see someone has replied.  I also appreciate the beginner  approach too. I've done a bit of coding here and there and a little bit of modding on smaller games. however fo4 is way more complex. I'll continue to try and troubleshoot for now.

11 hours ago, corn7 said:

thank you. I am glad to see someone has replied.  I also appreciate the beginner  approach too. I've done a bit of coding here and there and a little bit of modding on smaller games. however fo4 is way more complex. I'll continue to try and troubleshoot for now.

You might want to take a look through The Fucking Manual (yes, that's what it's named) and if that's no help then follow its recommendation to ask in the help channels on the AAF Discord.

• 2 months later...

whas up guys, I am having some trouble with this mod currently. I am using the fucking manual as a guide to download some mods and I can't really get this aaf themes mod to work.

I am installing all the mods with Vortex and when trying to put this one into Vortex this Message pops up.

image.png.c530534ac3a1016699d86602190d3ae0.png

Would be nice if anyone can help me figure this one out, I have no clue

27 minutes ago, I was never_here said:

ok nvm just went through a bit more posts and i found someone had this problem allready.

props to vaultbait for helping though, thank you man

No worries, for any other Vortex users who come looking for the answer: make sure you click the Deploy button after installing AAF (and wait for it to complete) before you try to install Themes.

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies since I am fairly new to modding and very new to this particular mod, but the installation section did not actually describe how to install these files. Vortex won't accept it so I'm assuming I have to install it manually? Could anyone tell me where these files should go?
I have looked around quite a bit and haven't found anything that has the answers I'm looking for.
Thanks in advance.

21 minutes ago, nothere123123 said:

Apologies since I am fairly new to modding and very new to this particular mod, but the installation section did not actually describe how to install these files. Vortex won't accept it so I'm assuming I have to install it manually? Could anyone tell me where these files should go?
I have looked around quite a bit and haven't found anything that has the answers I'm looking for.
Thanks in advance.

Vortex should work fine for it. It is how I installed it.

15 hours ago, nothere123123 said:

Thanks in advance.

Install and Enable AAF in Vortex, then click the Deploy button. Now you should be able to Install the Themes mod and not get an error.

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. For some reason the Basic Animations and Vanilla Sex Themes don't seem to work in my AAF. (Haven't installed the other packs). I have both F4SE and AAF installed, along with Atomic Lust, CHAK, Real Animated Poses and Crazy Animations. I also installed The One Patch to Rule Them All and UAP. I am using Vortex.

Everything seems to be running as it should, except the two Halstorm themes I installed. 

Idk if this is me misunderstanding these mods or something in my files isn't right, but I thought these theme packs would add a number of animations into my AAF list I could pick from. This is not the case as of now. I can only see and choose animations from the other mods I mentioned above. 

It's really frustrating to me because I vividly remember having downloaded a mod a couple of years ago that gave me the option to choose sfw animations (like doing push ups or dancing) on my previous pc. I don't remember if it was the Basic Animations Theme one but I can't seem to find anything else like it online. 

So, please if anyone could help me I would be very grateful ❤️❤️ Thanks a lot.

14 minutes ago, wes-pers-seitan said:

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. For some reason the Basic Animations and Vanilla Sex Themes don't seem to work in my AAF. (Haven't installed the other packs). I have both F4SE and AAF installed, along with Atomic Lust, CHAK, Real Animated Poses and Crazy Animations. I also installed The One Patch to Rule Them All and UAP. I am using Vortex.

Everything seems to be running as it should, except the two Halstorm themes I installed. 

Idk if this is me misunderstanding these mods or something in my files isn't right, but I thought these theme packs would add a number of animations into my AAF list I could pick from. This is not the case as of now. I can only see and choose animations from the other mods I mentioned above. 

It's really frustrating to me because I vividly remember having downloaded a mod a couple of years ago that gave me the option to choose sfw animations (like doing push ups or dancing) on my previous pc. I don't remember if it was the Basic Animations Theme one but I can't seem to find anything else like it online. 

So, please if anyone could help me I would be very grateful ❤️❤️ Thanks a lot.

The mod doesn’t add any animations, only tags for animations that don’t have any. Go back and read the description.

ETA: The One Patch is outdated and should not be used either.

Edited by UsernameTaken666
56 minutes ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

The mod doesn’t add any animations, only tags for animations that don’t have any. Go back and read the description.

ETA: The One Patch is outdated and should not be used either.

I'm sorry English isn't my first language and I'm not good at technical stuff. I've read the description multiple times but I obviously didn't understand it.

4 hours ago, wes-pers-seitan said:

I'm sorry English isn't my first language and I'm not good at technical stuff. I've read the description multiple times but I obviously didn't understand it.

Tags are simply keywords for animation packs that don't have them.
For example, SavageCabbage has tags included.
Leito's animations do not have tags, so it relies on this mod to add the tags, so mods like Violate can use them.

Lets say Violate sends a request to AAF for a blowjob animation, it uses the tag, "penis to mouth", AAF looks for any animations that have the "penis to mouth" tag and plays it. It may be from SavageCabbage or BP70 or Leito...

So, this mod, themes, is just tags. It has no animations.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Starteller said:

Is there a way to remove the need to click on those "OK" windows at the begining?

There is, but it requires editing scripts and I think a quest.. Then you only need click twice.

Someone who's good with MCM, could put all those selections in a MCM settings file, then you could us MCM Settings Manager to apply your favorite settings.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

allo 

I will like to confirm some thing with you about the VERSION 210819

everything match on installation for v210819

But when we start the game and get on the version apear is 210817 for every check we did...!

Let you know.

But is it realy v210819 is in? 

Have a nice evening

3 hours ago, chabp said:

allo 

I will like to confirm some thing with you about the VERSION 210819

everything match on installation for v210819

But when we start the game and get on the version apear is 210817 for every check we did...!

Let you know.

But is it realy v210819 is in? 

Have a nice evening

yes. confirmed.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, alfreddingleberry said:

Hello!

Sorry if this is a noob question, but I can't seem to get the super mutant + male defeat scenes to activate. It gives the init4 error but I have a bunch of animation packs installed such as leito, crazy, mutated lust, atomic lust etc. Is there some issue with the tags?

I don't personally know of any animation packs that include super mutant + male human or ungendered human (maybe there are some animation patches out there for that), are you sure you have one? Have you tried using the AAF on-screen interface to set up such a scene manually?

Your best bet for assistance with this sort of thing is to ask in the help channels of the AAF Discord.

On 4/21/2024 at 4:52 PM, vaultbait said:

I don't personally know of any animation packs that include super mutant + male human or ungendered human (maybe there are some animation patches out there for that), are you sure you have one? Have you tried using the AAF on-screen interface to set up such a scene manually?

Your best bet for assistance with this sort of thing is to ask in the help channels of the AAF Discord.

I have now even installed the ultimate aaf patch, but still it doesn't work. I'm not sure what the load order should be, because I think that's where the issue is, I tried following "the Fucking Manual" but to no avail.