6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

If you look in Apropos2, are you registered as an actor, and do you have abuse values?

Can you see what they are?

Can you post them, and also post the SLD values from the Debug menu?

Yes, registered and I do have these values.
So I'll post screenshots in spoilers now.
There you can see that I've these values

Spoiler

1086489916_enb2019_02_0815_00_17_90.png.df35f654dbbf8fb6bd70d5096716b6cf.png

There you can see debuffs for overall abuse

Spoiler

129263400_enb2019_02_0815_00_29_53.png.e665428f10de3585bb4b373f650cd9f0.png

There you can see debuffs for specific abuse

Spoiler

881728725_enb2019_02_0815_00_35_68.png.63872068289f63fad12768c33b8502d0.png

And there you can see that I don't have the debuffs from specific abuse, only overall ones. (Forgot to disabled W&T Effect before testing, sry for that mess)

Spoiler

131185322_enb2019_02_0815_02_24_68.png.f30c7a8100aa2b19a16c6186d1176048.png

And there are effect values via Debug menu, I didn't touch anything there.

Spoiler

970428935_enb2019_02_0815_12_56_30.png.ce9d98b99dfc5fe91ec8fea7422aee16.png

I have no idea what I could do wrong.

Both mods are latest versions.

2 hours ago, M8San said:

Yes, registered and I do have these values.
So I'll post screenshots in spoilers now.
There you can see that I've these values

I see from the debug info that you don't have any resultant Health/Stamina/Magicka modifiers, even though you have some values set on Vaginal Abuse that should have changed them.

There could be three reasons.

1) You have a +ve modifier on those stats from somewhere else that has offset them - check through your configs, just in case.

2) You have limits set that prevent them.

3) There's a bug.

Save your config to a slot, and post the JSON file. I'll see if I can reproduce your problem locally. If you zip it, it will be very small.

5 hours ago, twv2016 said:

Btw regarding ver.13.2 it is intended that you cant do anything with the "conditions" and "wearables(?)" tab yet or? It doesnt show any options to me.

Things I noticed in the last days, although I'd rather blame it on my potato PC and lots of script mods:

- Disparity rarely needs 10 seconds to update stats. Especially when its about the mana/stamina stat. (Already put the update interval to 3 seconds) It does get better though when I am in smaller cells, still I would rather blame my computer on this though.

- Mana/Stamina still regenerates even when the regen stat is set to -100%, it could be of passive buffs but while I am at it: Do the debuffs of multiple categorys stack? At least I know that it does for some, but it tends to get weird when its about basicially anything regen related.

Worn and Conditions are "supposed" to be empty - in that I forgot about hiding them, and it's fine as long as you know they should be empty.

I've posted a couple of places that Worn is coming in V14 now, Conditions in V15.

It shouldn't need 11 seconds to update, but OTOH, 11 seconds is fast enough. If you run Disparity more often then sometimes it might impact another mod.

I run the 3 second update in testing, most of the time, but mainly to see if it will start to back up.

It's set so you can change it so you can have it how you like.

When it comes to stacking - everything that is on the same modifier stacks. So you can set -100 in Breasts, +20 in belly, and +60 in Arousal, and assuming they are all fully activated, you would have -20.

You can see the calculated totals in the Debug menu.

Limits work on the final totals, not the per-input values.

Rates should go down to 0 at -100, but they need to be the full -100.

If you're not sure, try setting the -ve limit on them to 101 and see whether that stops them completely.

They should at least look like they aren't increasing.

However, the -ve penalty is based on the default value of those stats, not a modified one.

I thought this would work better and more predictably than basing it off the 'current' value.

So, while you can lose 100% regen rate, if you have a mod that gives out MASSIVE regen rate bonuses, like DCL, you will still regen pretty fast.

You can increase the limits on these to -200 for a bit more of a kick, if you want to offset things that are adding lots of mana regen.

I kind of have to work this way, because of a limitation in Skyrim, where they decided to return a sort of useless value for the AV percentage, so you can't calculate the current maximum. You can only know the base value, and the current value, not the modified max.

It's on my to-do list somewhere to figure out how to write a SKSE plugin to work around this.

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

This might have nothing to do with your problem. It sounds like you upgraded SLD in a running game?

It would help if you could explain how your current LO is organized, and how it came to be.

If you're only using MME by itself, SLIF isn't doing anything for you except adding script load. So, presumably, there are other mods that touch nodes in your LO, somewhere? DCL, FHU, EggFactory, Hormones, Parasites, DTII, HP, Estrus...something ?

Try adjusting the update rate in SLD. Compare 3 sec (min) with 30 sec. If the 'popping' coincides with that timing, then it's likely that it is somehow it's caused by SLD reading state from NiOverride.

However, I have SLD and SLIF in my test setup. I don't see this. I have Hormones hitting on nodes, and DCL changing morphs. It's all peaceful.

I started a new game, so no adding to a running game, and it was just to update a few things including SLD. I'm also using DCL and Estrus in addition to MME and SGO III, but at the time neither were active, and DCL actually doesn't have any body morphs checked. 

I had(have?) a working load order, and updated DCL, SLD and Adventures then started a new game. I'll do a few more tests, including a new game check, to see if it's an SLIF initialization issue then report back. Still want my load order and is there anything else I should check?

And thank you, both for your help figuring this out, and for a mod I was wishing someone would write.

Edit: Have reset both SLD and SLIF and it seems to be working now and I haven't seen any popping. The settings are the same as before in both SLIF and SLD so it must have been an initialization error the first time.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Save your config to a slot, and post the JSON file. I'll see if I can reproduce your problem locally. If you zip it, it will be very small.

FWB_Save_10.rar

Here it is, the same config as I used on the screenshots. It can't be limits I think.
And I didn't change anything to health, stamina and magic, the only thing I changed is movement speed with the Belly options, everything else I left unchanged except Apropos2 abuses.

8 hours ago, M8San said:

FWB_Save_10.rar

Here it is, the same config as I used on the screenshots. It can't be limits I think.
And I didn't change anything to health, stamina and magic, the only thing I changed is movement speed with the Belly options, everything else I left unchanged except Apropos2 abuses.

Thanks.

The limits thing didn't seem likely to me, merely possible.

I believe I've found a bug, though it isn't the cause of your problem...

The slider values for W&T are neither saved nor loaded from the JSON - though the enables for them are.

As it turns out, neither are the Body values. Strange omissions. I'm sure I have several really good excuses!

Because of this, none of your W&T setup is in the JSON you sent me :) My fault. Nothing you can do about that.

I'm working on an update for today (my time), so there will be a fix for some pages not being saved, and I'll do some checks to see that they are working as I expect.

However, there's nothing about this that would stop W&T working as configured and viewed in the MCM.

So, if that's not happening, it's some other problem.

Update:

Found the bug.  Only Abuse is ever properly updated; the other W&T types have a cut+paste bug where they just recalculate Abuse again.

It's trivial to fix.

Version 13.3 should fix the unsaved settings bug, and the apropos application bug.

I'm still looking at the "sudden death" bug.

This seems connected to mods that add health buffs interacting strangely with DamageAV.

I'm still looking into hacks to prevent this.

If you are suffering from sudden death, and use DCL, disable the "Horny" buffs in DCL, and recreate them in SLD.

If you use Hormones, you are ... out of luck for now ... your only option is to set fall and rape damage to 0 in SLD.

I found a bug with teleporting rapists...

If you are arrested just as a rape starts, you go to jail, and then the rape begins and SexLab ports in your rapists.

They open the cell door and rush in to gangbang you. It's kind of amusing, but also super-wrong.

It's not a very high priority to fix, but I might.

1 hour ago, Ekirts Ykcul said:

Same.

ModOrganizer states the new version 13.3 needs Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

Shakes fist at sky!

"Damn you CK!!!"

I had SOS and some other rubbish loaded when I saved the ESP. But it's not *actually* dependent on it in any way whatsoever.

I shall post a new download with a clean ESP.

In the meantime ... if you load your ESP into Tes5Edit and "Clean Masters" it should depend on a great deal less ... just SexLab basically.

OK. Uploaded a cleaned version.

Shakes fist at sky!

"Damn you CK!!!"

I had SOS and some other rubbish loaded when I saved the ESP. But it's not *actually* dependent on it in any way whatsoever.

I shall post a new download with a clean ESP.

In the meantime ... if you load your ESP into Tes5Edit and "Clean Masters" it should depend on a great deal less ... just SexLab basically.

OK. Uploaded a cleaned version.

Now everything works fine for me, thanks. Awesome mod, and I can't wait for conditions and more cool features.

3 hours ago, M8San said:

Now everything works fine for me, thanks. Awesome mod, and I can't wait for conditions and more cool features.

I really want to start them.

I think I want blackouts more than anyone :) And the device stuff.

But instead I will wait another week and see how the bug reports go.

Once I start on new features, any bug fixes will have to wait for the release.

It will give me time to do fiddly fixes, like the cell change on rape thing.

Some of the limits can't be configured, seems from Archery to Smithing rows, both buff and debuff sides. They have starting values of -100 and 100, but editing them would set values to 0. I hit cancel to not allow that.

edit: Also i can't seem to get speed or carryweight limits working on DCL's LAL start. Carryweight ingame is under -500 and moving very slowly in hobble dress. SL disparity is set -20 to 50 move speed limits. In console actually my speedmult is 75, it's propably just the carryweight but it doesn't have any effect. I just set it 20 to 200 range.

edit2: I set double vision when arousal goes 20 to 100. First i tried with a modest -20 max debuff but it was too strong when i had small arousal. Then i set it to -2 debuff. Now the value is being set to 0 every 11 seconds and it gives a notification of it. We could have some way to hide those messages, but there's propably something else going on with it too. Rounding issue or i don't know. I expected it to not use whole numbers but floats.

I can't seem to get the Milk Mod Economy effects to do anything. My breasts are 100% full, even according to the debug page. Even if I set buff or debuff to 200%, and set the values crazy high (like 100% magicka buff), it barely budges. I get like 4 extra points of magicka when my breasts are completely full, base is 110, buff strength set to 200%, and max buff set to 100% magicka boost.

I also had 4 out of 4 milks in my breasts. Is there something strange going on with detection? I turned on "breast percent full" instead of "breast weight" but it's not doing much.

Belly scale seems to work fine, "days since raped" works fine, but the milk mod economy integration is being very strange. I even have a 2019 version of MME, so it's not out of date.

Also what does "Creature abuse" mean? Does it mean what portion of abuse from Apropos came from creatures? Hot idea, but I'm not sure how to use it.

7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

edit2: I set double vision when arousal goes 20 to 100. First i tried with a modest -20 max debuff but it was too strong when i had small arousal. Then i set it to -2 debuff. Now the value is being set to 0 every 11 seconds and it gives a notification of it. We could have some way to hide those messages, but there's propably something else going on with it too. Rounding issue or i don't know. I expected it to not use whole numbers but floats.

Really?

My bad. There are not supposed to be any messages.

I thought I had removed all of them.

I'll look at fixing it tonight. Should be trivial.

7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Some of the limits can't be configured, seems from Archery to Smithing rows, both buff and debuff sides. They have starting values of -100 and 100, but editing them would set values to 0. I hit cancel to not allow that.

edit: Also i can't seem to get speed or carryweight limits working on DCL's LAL start. Carryweight ingame is under -500 and moving very slowly in hobble dress. SL disparity is set -20 to 50 move speed limits. In console actually my speedmult is 75, it's propably just the carryweight but it doesn't have any effect. I just set it 20 to 200 range.

I'll see if I can reproduce the limits problem. Seems like the array is not set correctly.

Are you running an update, or a new install? It makes a difference for this kind of problem.

That carryweight thing is "working as intended", albeit, I accept it sucks. It's just how Skyrim works. Because DCL sets a massive value, anything else is overridden.

The only way around this would be to skew your underlying carry capacity, rather than applying a modifier.

The latter is ... prone to be incompatible with things ... but that, and move speed, possibly need special options for how they work, so the user can pick.

Also, speed limiting... Several mods attempt it, often the interact badly. It's a hard problem to resolve as you have get all the interacting mods together in your test setup.

Alas, my dev setup is so slow and weak I really struggle just to install mods into it, as it uses NMM, and it takes hours to remove and re-add mods.

Are you running an update, or a new install? It makes a difference for this kind of problem.

That carryweight thing is "working as intended", albeit, I accept it sucks. It's just how Skyrim works. Because DCL sets a massive value, anything else is overridden.

The only way around this would be to skew your underlying carry capacity, rather than applying a modifier...

It was a new game with latest SLD. Oh and because i use Mod Organizer the old versions files are completely gone, new version is installed as a separate mod and files are isolated.

The way i do it manually is "player.modav carryweight 1000" and when i'm done, just backwards "player.modav carryweight -1000". I could imagine mods can also do that, and remember the value it set last time. With "getav" you know what the current sum of the bonuses is, so i would manually know exactly how much i would need to mod it to make it positive.

I noticed in one of my last runs that the 100% magicka slider just substracts 100 points of magicka.

For example, my character has 560 magicka. At -100 (as seen in the mcm debug page) it says 460 magicka.

Stamina works. Here at -100 the staminabar is empty.

Maybe its just a conflict with one of the many other installed mods. Just wanted to mention it.

Keep up the good work. :)

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

The way i do it manually is "player.modav carryweight 1000" and when i'm done, just backwards "player.modav carryweight -1000". I could imagine mods can also do that, and remember the value it set last time. With "getav" you know what the current sum of the bonuses is, so i would manually know exactly how much i would need to mod it to make it positive.

Yes, yes they can. But what happens when two mods do it? Or three?

One is going to see the +1000 carry capacity and record that as the original, then keep restoring it. Or something similar.

I have special code for carry capacity, so I can do extra things there if there was a case for it. Currently, it scales your resultant, unbuffed carry capacity (IIRC). That means if a mod adds 1000, it will scale the result of that, but if a mod adds a +1000 via a buff, it won't see it or scale it. The mechanism matters.

The mods that do speed debuff limiting work via checking the speed and bumping it speedmult if it's too low, which is semi-safe, but even that can contend and fail. I personally have some issues with mods both trying to set a minimum speed freezing me in place somehow - the exact opposite of their intent. Adding SLD to that mix ... is a bit like the XKCD cartoon about software standards. https://xkcd.com/927/

But I know some people want it, and I'm going to make it an option, at some point.

20 minutes ago, Ekirts Ykcul said:

I noticed in one of my last runs that the 100% magicka slider just substracts 100 points of magicka.

For example, my character has 560 magicka. At -100 (as seen in the mcm debug page) it says 460 magicka.

Stamina works. Here at -100 the staminabar is empty.

You are supposed to be able to adjust the limit, so you can get more than 100 points.

I figured that being about to set +200 absolute points was quite a lot.

You can get that bonus from multiple sources, and they will stack. Only limits prevent getting a big number, and they are adjustable.

You can also scale a given slider set above 100%. So if you set up a boob size slider set, and set its contribution to 200%, all its sliders will be worth double.

I can't actually do stats as proper percentages yet, because of a feature in Skyrim that makes it impossible to get the buffed version of a stat.

I could do percentages that take account of levelling and such though, but there's no way to see the buffs.

I thought it was more predictable just to do absolutes.

I have a vague plan to address this with a SKSE plugin. It ought to be possible. I don't know how hard it will be though.

The only reason I don't allow limits of +/- 1000 is that the sliders would be less usable.

If you really want more range on a slider, post it here, let me know...

I can adjust it on a per-slider basis. When it's not broken like the report above :) 

26 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Yes, yes they can. But what happens when two mods do it? Or three?

Lets not worry about that for a while :)  While such conflict might cause both mods race the values into millions, i have not encountered another mod yet that would change it dynamically. Cursed Loot is using a set value (-800?), or it's only calculating when item is put on. Actually in this case i'm 90% sure it's always the same, i did the quest once where i set the +1000 in LAL cell and carryweight didn't go negative. And even for such a race you can cap it to some large values like -3000 to 3000. Let the other mod win then, so we can go crying in its forum thread.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Lets not worry about that for a while :)  While such conflict might cause both mods race the values into millions, i have not encountered another mod yet that would change it dynamically. Cursed Loot is using a set value (-800?), or it's only calculating when item is put on. Actually in this case i'm 90% sure it's always the same, i did the quest once where i set the +1000 in LAL cell and carryweight didn't go negative. And even for such a race you can cap it to some large values like -3000 to 3000. Let the other mod win then, so we can go crying in its forum thread.

What do you think SLD should be doing? Should it simply (try to) negate the other mod's adjustment, then apply the expected SLD modification on top?

For that to work, I have to assume that only "large" adjustments should be negated, as small ones might be legitimate.

Some mods add carry weight perks, but I don't think I would see them anyway.

Should it simply (try to) negate the other mod's adjustment, then apply the expected SLD modification on top?

I suppose that's a way to say it. But i expect SLD to keep track of how much in total it has adjusted the value, so it can negate all the changes when for example the feature is disabled, or conditions to give debuff are no longer there, etc.

But i am sometimes assuming percentages too, they change the formulas a bit. How much is -20 carryweight?

SLD adjustment =

(Current total without SLD's adjustment) * (-20/100) => Fine normally but if other mod made total negative, you get a positive "debuff" and logic fails badly. You can't just Abs() it either.

(Base carryweight) * (-20/100) => I guess this is the only valid option, if you have access to that value. I just don't know if it will count my UnCapper or other mods adjustments then.

Or 3rd option combines the above 2. Use the current total when it's > 0, otherwise count with base.

SLD adjustment = MAX( current total, base ) * (-20/100) , picking higher one would possibly work best.

I play with UnCapper mod myself, configured so every time i level up and select health or stamina, i get +15 more carryweight.

I played around with some of the debuff settings.

It seems the "Limits"-Page really limits everything :) even if you set the debuff strenght to 200% and overall strength (frist page) to 200% you still just get -100 points.

If it is at all possible it would be really nice if the score/points in the "Limits"-Page could be percentages or cover a greater range.

Maybe its just in my case but i could image a higher level character with a large health/stamina/magica-pool would not notice or could just ignore a 100 point debuff.

I added some screenshots to showcase my problem.

player.setav magicka 400 was used at charactercreation. It looks like the high magicka-pool is recognized by SLD (see screenshot/spoiler)

Spoiler

111.jpg.b04826c48dd03cb8141290517a0bc839.jpg

The tooltip mentions at 100% all magicka is removed (see screenshot/spoiler)

Spoiler

222.jpg.2d05af21b1d8e47071eb15acc80ec393.jpg

The "Debug"-Page states there is a 100% reduction in magicka

Spoiler

333.jpg.d8993c14252cff82d8bc1160d7d42c6a.jpg

I dont know much about coding and such but maybe a easy solution would be a multiplier slider like the one in your "Event Details"-Page that increases the chance to stumble, trip or fall in combat. The Silder could multiply the stat sliders by -10/10 so they would still be usable and could easily be finetuned.

Dont worry about it too much. Im sure there are more pressing or interesting matters to do with your mod than modifiy it to the wishes of every user. :)

[Edit:] Looks like the slidervalues/-configurations in the "Wear&Tear"-Section are not saved. I tried loading a previous configuration from save slot 1 and 3 and in both cases the silders didnt change.

50 minutes ago, Ekirts Ykcul said:

I played around with some of the debuff settings.

It seems the "Limits"-Page really limits everything :) even if you set the debuff strenght to 200% and overall strength (frist page) to 200% you still just get -100 points.

That's right. It's supposed to be like that. But ... it's supposed to offer more range on the limits. The sliders are not being set up right.

The tooltip mentions at 100% all magicka is removed (see screenshot/spoiler)

I will fix the tool tip. It turned out I can't see buffs and debuffs from other mods, so I can't compensate for them.

See post above about SKSE plugin.

The "Debug"-Page states there is a 100% reduction in magicka

Instead it's just a reduction of 100. Not 100%. I know. I can fix it up to a point.

I dont know much about coding and such but maybe a easy solution would be a multiplier slider like the one in your "Event Details"-Page that increases the chance to stumble, trip or fall in combat. The Silder could multiply the stat sliders by -10/10 so they would still be usable and could easily be finetuned.

I'll come up with something. I have an idea. It will be a bit dumb but...

Maybe I will let the player manually set a "max stat value" that defines what they think their stat *should* be, because Skyrim won't tell me.

And this will be used for percentage calculations on that stat - but only for the Health/Magicka/Stamina ... other stats you'll just have to set a bigger buff/debuff.

But because of versioning, I'll have to up the version number to change these things.

So... I'll have to think what's the best way forward on it.

[Edit:] Looks like the slidervalues/-configurations in the "Wear&Tear"-Section are not saved. I tried loading a previous configuration from save slot 1 and 3 and in both cases the silders didnt change.

Is this in 13.3 ? I thought I fixed this. At least, I have a save file I just made, and the W&T sliders are in it. I suppose it's possible they are saved but not loaded. I'll check again.

Thanks for raising all this. I did mean to do a lot more testing before release, but then I got worried that some work-related things would happen that might block me being able to mess about with Skyrim for weeks, so I thought better to put something out, just in case that happened.