Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

May I ask if anyone knows that the vampire lord's dick doesn't have a dynamic transformation process animation? Is it normal to switch directly to an erection state when starting a sexual animation. I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me this question?

I'm on the special edition & I got this instead of Animal SOS since Animal SOS is outdated and broken currently. I made sure ABC overwrote everything that conflicted with (using Vortex) it but the cocks are still stiff (both inside & outside animations, for example the troll one looks nothing like the one in the gif). I'm pretty sure I have all the required mods so I'm not sure why it's not working. I don't know if it's because I needed to manually install it or something else. I downloaded it from the MEGA link and used the install from file button on Vortex. So that might be the issue. But in the mod description it didn't say it needed to be manually installed or where to put it when manually installing. Can anyone help me out? 

On 8/6/2023 at 2:02 PM, Ugyesmaci said:

Hi, i'm running this on SE and finding that the ABC options don't appear in the MNC menus and monsters have no dicks appearing. I have it overwriting everything else. Any solution to this?

abc does not add anything to the mcm, and no dicks would be a MNC/CF/JCON/non-stock race problem.

On 8/11/2023 at 4:36 PM, sekuzeku said:

any way to get horse saddles (like from Convenient Horses) to appear with this and MNC ?

they should be working, the last mnc update was to improve horse mod compatibly.

2 hours ago, PhoenixFlyer324650 said:

I'm on the special edition & I got this instead of Animal SOS since Animal SOS is outdated and broken currently. I made sure ABC overwrote everything that conflicted with (using Vortex) it but the cocks are still stiff (both inside & outside animations, for example the troll one looks nothing like the one in the gif). I'm pretty sure I have all the required mods so I'm not sure why it's not working. I don't know if it's because I needed to manually install it or something else. I downloaded it from the MEGA link and used the install from file button on Vortex. So that might be the issue. But in the mod description it didn't say it needed to be manually installed or where to put it when manually installing. Can anyone help me out? 

make sure mnc's or abc's skeletons are being used, vortex may have left asos files behind. maybe even reinstall mnc.

and you need to use newer animations that are made for ABC, (eg billyy's, my own (hcos) and factoryclose) not the stock sexlab & mnc animations that are 7+ years old

also i added edited idle animations to horses & werewolves in mnc so you should be seeing animations on them when they are just walking around aroused. (the werewolf also has a DAR animation if you happen to have that mod installed)

Edited by MadMansGun
6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

abc does not add anything to the mcm, and no dicks would be a MNC/CF/JCON/non-stock race problem.

they should be working, the last mnc update was to improve horse mod compatibly.

make sure mnc's or abc's skeletons are being used, vortex may have left asos files behind. maybe even reinstall mnc.

and you need to use newer animations that are made for ABC, (eg billyy's, my own (hcos) and factoryclose) not the stock sexlab & mnc animations that are 7+ years old

also i added edited idle animations to horses & werewolves in mnc so you should be seeing animations on them when they are just walking around aroused. (the werewolf also has a DAR animation if you happen to have that mod installed)

Ok thanks. I'm pretty sure it should be using ABC's skeleton, I made MNC & ABC overwrite everything it allowed me to overwrite, but  I allowed ABC to overwrite MNC. But I'll try reinstall MNC to see if that will work.

I have Billy's Animations & HCOS (I presume the right versions). I'll have to get the factoryclose animations (Any chance I could get a link to it? Navigating LL for a specific mod is a pain). I'll probably just disable all MNC & stock SexLab creature animations.

It is a bit unfortunate that most cocks are only animated in animations, hopefully in the future they'll be made animated when just roaming. 

Edited by PhoenixFlyer324650
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've been troubleshooting my load order, vortex rules, conflics and so on, and I've mostly got everything working as it's supposed to be, but I ran into the frost troll black dick issue mentioned earlier. Dunno if the cause has been discovered yet but I thought I'd drop in.

Ok so after a lot of testing, the cocks are still not animated in animations except for Horses & Werewolves. All other creatures are still stiff in animations. I'm using Billy's Animations, HCOS Animations and Baka Factory which were the ones I was told this mod works for yet they are still stiff in those animations. I've also disabled all the MNC animations and the default SexLab Creature animations. So unless I have outdated versions of the animation mods I have no idea what else could be wrong, I've let this mod overwrite every mod that Vortex said was conflicting with it, so my load order should be correct. 

I'm sure this has been asked a million times but I'm pulling my hair out here. What is a common cause for penises not showing up on creatures?

I have ABC overwriting everything as suggested in the post.

When I surrender to a creature (through Defeat Baka Edition) - the penis shows up for one creature on the first animation, but not for any other creatures, and not for animations in the following sequences (which is dictated by the chance for another round slider)

To word it differently - when surrendering to multiple creatures, only one has a dick, and only for the first animation. After that it disappears.

Side notes:

When surrendering to a single creature, everything seems to be working as intended, although the alignment for certain animations is atrocious.

Arousal threshold in all creature related mods is set to 0 but creatures don't have dicks when not in animations. 

I can provide a load order and all that if needed. 

Off the top of my head, I'm using ABC, MNC, immersive creatures, bad dog's immersive creatures patch, creature framework, defeat baka edition, FNIS, aroused creatures, and a handful of patches from LL. This is not the order in which they're installed, just rattling off some of the main mods I'm running. 

FNIS and all animations are installed properly with only one warning about potential CTD since i have so many animations (which I've fixed through the usual patches). 

On 9/6/2023 at 3:17 PM, sillygooseboy7 said:

I'm sure this has been asked a million times but I'm pulling my hair out here. What is a common cause for penises not showing up on creatures?

I have ABC overwriting everything as suggested in the post.

When I surrender to a creature (through Defeat Baka Edition) - the penis shows up for one creature on the first animation, but not for any other creatures, and not for animations in the following sequences (which is dictated by the chance for another round slider)

To word it differently - when surrendering to multiple creatures, only one has a dick, and only for the first animation. After that it disappears.

Side notes:

When surrendering to a single creature, everything seems to be working as intended, although the alignment for certain animations is atrocious.

Arousal threshold in all creature related mods is set to 0 but creatures don't have dicks when not in animations. 

I can provide a load order and all that if needed. 

Off the top of my head, I'm using ABC, MNC, immersive creatures, bad dog's immersive creatures patch, creature framework, defeat baka edition, FNIS, aroused creatures, and a handful of patches from LL. This is not the order in which they're installed, just rattling off some of the main mods I'm running. 

FNIS and all animations are installed properly with only one warning about potential CTD since i have so many animations (which I've fixed through the usual patches). 

I literally just had a similar issue, I'm 90% certain it's caused by Bad Dogs Immersive Creatures. My creature's dicks were showing up fine before (although they aren't animating like they're meant to with this mod, still stiff, can't figure out why). But as soon as I downloaded Immersive Creatures & BD's version of Immersive Creatures, the dicks stopped working and the option to override the creature's gender also stopped working. 

Edited by PhoenixFlyer324650
1 hour ago, PhoenixFlyer324650 said:

I literally just had a similar issue, I'm 90% certain it's caused by Bad Dogs Immersive Creatures. My creature's dicks were showing up fine before (although they aren't animating like they're meant to with this mod, still stiff, can't figure out why). But as soon as I downloaded Immersive Creatures & BD's version of Immersive Creatures, the dicks stopped working and the option to override the creature's gender also stopped working. 

Did you ever find a fix? Have you tried disabling BDIC and immersive creatures? I might try that after I read over the install instructions again. If they have them posted

Hi everyone! noob question here: Why my male character is not using animated beast cock during werewolf sex scenes?

Skyrim AE and all updated (SOS, ABC, Aroused Creature, More Nasty Creature, etcétera, etc...)

Spoiler

ScreenShot327.png.07c7ef7d7fe17b99dd04cbca8c119493.png

I'm using SOS Full with werewolf sos unticked in MCM and animated beast cock is not responding during sex scene but is ON with aroused animation (werewolf idle fappin)

Werewolf NPC (and all other npc creatures) works fine but no main character's werewolf cock

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/24/2022 at 12:51 AM, Skylaaa said:

edit:
image.png.a1fa35c4b44d66f762635a76515f4bc4.png
got it to work erect and not erect however, the problem is now the non erect appears to float not attached properly to the horse.

i updated creature framework and mnc to latest.

i looked into xedit, turns out there is no mesh for the non erect style, it just uses a placeholder to prevent crashes i guess.

in xedit>ArmorAddon>all suffix that end with -soft>Male world model entry.

the nif file "MoreNastyCritters\horse\Addon_None.nif" is the culprit,

i looked it at nifskope, and bingo, its just an empty mesh.

tried changing it to 
"MoreNastyCritters\horse\addon_HorseBlack.nif".

now it works, but the problem is, that it's not attached properly, and looks floating.

(further testing is required) also if anyone know how to properly attach this to the skeleton of sc horse, that would be swell.

i might try to just elevate the mesh to the proper position but i dont know if that's the correct way of doing this.

floating.png

Did you managed to fix this? Having the same problem and can't figure it out. 
Yes according to SSSEdit SC_horsereplacer_SSE uses Addon_none :/

Hi, im on SE and does it intended to all creatures give same belly bulge, like no matter canines or trolls belly quite big with all of them. CBPC, and i saw diferent files for creatures decribing how they must bulge, but seems like changing parameters (BellyBulge/Max/PosLowest) makes no difference. Is i doing something wrong with my life or set up something incorrectly

and some cases of bulge makes bulging area shake, any suggestions to workaroung that 

also SMP collisions not working at all, they say HDT-SMP with Collision Settings required, any place to get collision settings for such dumbs as me? ones coming with acro's 3BA full smp or variants not giving  collisions, only cbpc (yes im checked smp option in fomod)

Edited by OverseerPrimeXF

I was asked to throw this together. And for some idiotic reason I said "Sure." ?

This is a patch to get RedCap recognized in Creature Framework. 

What it does:

• Registers RedCap in Creature Framework
  • Adds excited part based on Baka's rieklings with matching texture. -- Collisions and everything.
  • Renames RedCap's custom race so SL (via MNC) can be used.
  • Is ESL-ified naturally.
  • Gives redcap the appropriate keyword to work with SLEN. 

What it isn't:

• Does not add custom meshes for each armor set. -- Give me a break. ? Plus stuff like the pirate hat would clip anyway.
  • Has not been thoroughly tested. -- It works for the base creature but I'm not sure about the armor system. There are entries for all of them though. 
  • I'm not sure if Redcap rides a boar or not. That hasn't been handled. 

Don't look here ?:

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

Requirements (in case it's not obvious):

• RedCap
  • MNC
  • Baka's ABC (Along with all its requirements!!)

Anyone is more than welcome to add on to this. 

Redcap SL Patch-(v1.2).7z

EDIT: I was reminded that SLEN compatibility consists of a keyword. Oops. New version has that.

EDIT Version 1.2: Turns out, the "null" on normal armor apparently causes the little guy to go around constantly excited. 1.2 fixes this. Probably. ?

Edited by Nessa
On 10/13/2023 at 4:33 PM, Nessa said:

I was asked to throw this together. And for some idiotic reason I said "Sure." ?

This is a patch to get RedCap recognized in Creature Framework. 

What it does:

• Registers RedCap in Creature Framework
  • Adds excited part based on Baka's rieklings with matching texture. -- Collisions and everything.
  • Renames RedCap's custom race so SL (via MNC) can be used.
  • Is ESL-ified naturally.
  • Gives redcap the appropriate keyword to work with SLEN. 

What it isn't:

• Does not add custom meshes for each armor set. -- Give me a break. ? Plus stuff like the pirate hat would clip anyway.
  • Has not been thoroughly tested. -- It works for the base creature but I'm not sure about the armor system. There are entries for all of them though. 
  • I'm not sure if Redcap rides a boar or not. That hasn't been handled. 

Don't look here ?:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

image.png

Requirements (in case it's not obvious):

• RedCap
  • MNC
  • Baka's ABC (Along with all its requirements!!)

Anyone is more than welcome to add on to this. 

Redcap-SL-Patch-(v1.1).7z 975.05 kB · 1 download

EDIT: I was reminded that SLEN compatibility consists of a keyword. Oops. New version has that.

Well, this is going to be hilariously awesome!

7 hours ago, blader00711 said:

I am new in this mod. I have installed this and it says it is form 43 for older version of Skyrim. 

Then you installed the wrong version. The SE version is an ESL which can't happen on form 43 anyway.

Should be automatic in MO2.

EDIT: Hah, ok just tried it. You have to select SE. ?

Edited by Nessa