Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

On 12/10/2023 at 10:15 AM, Ysgramor07 said:

I have downloaded SOS patch for werewolves from MNC page, and werewolves have "No schlong" in SOS mcm. I have checked base body in creation kit and it schlong-less and use MNC mesh. MNC works fine, there is no double balls trouble, it starts when i use ABC, it uses erect and non-erect addons at the same time. I Also downloaded 2.91v.

I'm not aware of an SOS patch at the MNC page - which one do you mean, could it be an older file? Which MNC version are you using?

Thinking about it, I might have seen something similar during my upgrade to MNC v15 on an existing save. The steps described at "creature framework troubleshooting" on the MNC page did help.

Edited by LittleVampire
12 hours ago, LittleVampire said:

I'm not aware of an SOS patch at the MNC page - which one do you mean, could it be an older file? Which MNC version are you using?

Thinking about it, I might have seen something similar during my upgrade to MNC v15 on an existing save. The steps described at "creature framework troubleshooting" on the MNC page did help.

This patch is for 15.3v of MNC, it only removes werewolf from possible actors list in SOS, however it doesn't do anything for me, werewolves didn't have SOS genitals before and now, its ABC meshes. Im using 15.4v MNC and it works fine without ABC.

Troubleshooting steps didn't help me, i also tried on a new game. This is 100% ABC issue, i want to download some previous version of it, but i don't now where can i get it.

On 12/12/2023 at 10:07 AM, Ysgramor07 said:

This patch is for 15.3v of MNC, it only removes werewolf from possible actors list in SOS, however it doesn't do anything for me, werewolves didn't have SOS genitals before and now, its ABC meshes. Im using 15.4v MNC and it works fine without ABC.

Troubleshooting steps didn't help me, i also tried on a new game. This is 100% ABC issue, i want to download some previous version of it, but i don't now where can i get it.

I believe there's something off in your setup. Do you use MO2? If you want, try these things in game:

In game, check the specific double-balled werewolf NPC in SOS mcm, not just the generic distribution settings. Does it show no schlong? Is any addon eligible for assigning in the menu (probably not due to your patch).

Open more informative console, select that werewolf npc, race, skin, and drill down till you get the model path of the male body armor addon. Is it MoreNastyCritters\werewolf\MaleWerewolf_1.nif?

Open MCM for creature framework. Select dump data. It should write a CreatureFramework.json file in your skyrim game dir, I can take a look at it.

Between SMP physics and all the awesome advanced mods we have now in 2023 for a 10+ year old game - Is there a way we could get an optional mod to change the size of these creature schlongs without having to go into nifscope?

I don't care if the animations don't line up or whatever, I just want the ability to reduce the size of the schlongs to something more realistic and I'm not alone it seems. Thanks for any info or answer I get.

Edited by LawLVengeance
On 12/14/2023 at 4:04 AM, LittleVampire said:

I believe there's something off in your setup. Do you use MO2? If you want, try these things in game:

In game, check the specific double-balled werewolf NPC in SOS mcm, not just the generic distribution settings. Does it show no schlong? Is any addon eligible for assigning in the menu (probably not due to your patch).

Open more informative console, select that werewolf npc, race, skin, and drill down till you get the model path of the male body armor addon. Is it MoreNastyCritters\werewolf\MaleWerewolf_1.nif?

Open MCM for creature framework. Select dump data. It should write a CreatureFramework.json file in your skyrim game dir, I can take a look at it.

For SOS mcm it shows "no schlong", but i can select some addons and it will appear.

It uses malebodywerewolf_1 from ABC mod. Malewerewolf_1 from MNC is still unused

Here is dump data

CreatureFramework.json

On 12/17/2023 at 2:15 AM, ty28 said:

Somehow important question ; was the goat tong crash corrected ?

Never mind .. it wasn't ... still had to remove all the goat data from the mod (the problem come from the use of those data by FSMP, and we all know the current state of the latest """update""" of that add-on and the one attached to it ... )

Edited by ty28

On 12/17/2023 at 10:36 AM, Ysgramor07 said:

It uses malebodywerewolf_1 from ABC mod. Malewerewolf_1 from MNC is still unused

Your json looks like I'd expect at first glance, the MNCv15 addons are there and registered, its the base body that is wrong.

It should not use the malebodywerewolf_1 mesh, that used to be assigned by MNC versions < 15 (12.x). Try to find who assigns that mesh.

Fire up Xedit with all your plugins loaded, look at the werewolfbeastrace in morenastycritters, it should not be overridden. WNAM should be vanilla SkinNakedWerewolfBeast ARMO:000CDD86. Ctrl click to open the record. Armature should point to NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast [ARMA:000CDD87], follow. MOD2 male world model should be set by MNC to MoreNastyCritters\werewolf\MaleWerewolf_1.nif. Something will deviate in your setup.

On 12/20/2023 at 1:13 AM, LittleVampire said:

Your json looks like I'd expect at first glance, the MNCv15 addons are there and registered, its the base body that is wrong.

It should not use the malebodywerewolf_1 mesh, that used to be assigned by MNC versions < 15 (12.x). Try to find who assigns that mesh.

Fire up Xedit with all your plugins loaded, look at the werewolfbeastrace in morenastycritters, it should not be overridden. WNAM should be vanilla SkinNakedWerewolfBeast ARMO:000CDD86. Ctrl click to open the record. Armature should point to NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast [ARMA:000CDD87], follow. MOD2 male world model should be set by MNC to MoreNastyCritters\werewolf\MaleWerewolf_1.nif. Something will deviate in your setup.

The problem is in Bijin Warmaidens mod, it uses vanilla werewolf model, which was replaced by model with static balls mesh. I created a patch for this. Thanks for help

I'm not sure if it's a skill issue or not but I have fluffworks, bellyaches animals, simplest horses, MNC, and this but horses are either invisible with only the bridle mane and saddle showing or they don't have genitals. The only horses in my game that have any are carriage horses, and only when aroused no sheathe or balls when not considered aroused and erect. 

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know why, but everytime I choose the SOS + ABC option in Creature Framework for my Werewolf, this is what he looks like (+ the streching instead of actual physics while in Animation)^.

And should I pick "all Skins". there is only an SOS option, but no ABC. Any Ideas what I did wrong?

I uploaded a Screenshot providing the "Rules" in Vortex, which mods ABC does Overrule. Everything that is loaded "before" is not contesting Werewolf-related Files.

Any idea what it can be?
Edit: It could also very well be a Animal SOS problem.... Yikes..

Spoiler

Skyrim Special Edition 02_01_2024 7_45_54 pm.png

Spoiler

Skyrim Special Edition 02_01_2024 7_48_00 pm.png

Spoiler

Vortex 02_01_2024 7_50_08 pm.png

Edited by DarkLoo
Added Spoiler tags
On 12/21/2023 at 5:24 PM, djahdjah said:

I have a small problem, the horses tongue floats in the air when the horses fuck.
I only use the convenient horses mod.
Does anyone have an idea ?

(Screen in spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot0.jpg.30dbbd9dc0a065e50332d8d996733c58.jpg

Same here. Fixed it. Take this 2 files from abc original archive (located here BakaFactory ABC LE SE\01 ABC CBPC SE\meshes\actors\horse\character assets) and put them in \Data\meshes\actors\horse\character assets. Not quite sure what was overriding the skeleton files because ABC is a late loader in my mod list but the files that had been there had a different size - so it's obvious they are not from ABC. And just in case backup skeleton files that were there before the fix. Not tested it on any other animals just yet, but if you'll see similar problems with, say, deers - try to replicate the approach

skeleton.nif skeleton.hkx