Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

• 2 weeks later...

ScreenShot5.bmpScreenShot6.bmp Hi. I have a problem with creatures wenne's. When i put MNC in Creature Framework they have geni, but when i put ANIMAL SOS they are static and dont erect. Help please,dealing with this for a day. SKYRIM LE. Thank you ! (if you need something to help me,write in your answer.)

DLC: HighResTexturePack03
DLC: HighResTexturePack02
DLC: HighResTexturePack01
DLC: HearthFires
DLC: Dragonborn
DLC: Dawnguard
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
RaceMenu
SkyUI
Immersive HUD - iHUD
HDT Physics Extensions
Immersive Weapons
Immersive Armors
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
Immersive Armors CBBE Refit
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
Ordinator 9.30.0
Wildcat
Fuz Ro Doh 61
KS Hairdos Renewal
Female Facial Animation
Faces
Alternate Start
Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - ErectVersion
RANs type-C Headmesh
The Eyes Of Beauty 9
Khinara Jade RaceMenu Preset
High Res EEO Tintmask-Warpaint fitted for Mature skin by maevan2 -less intence closer to original
Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Brows
H.U.E - Witcher Standalone 2k
Immersive Sounds - Compendium
Realistic Animation Project - Movement
FNIS PCEA2 1.3
Better Dialogue Controls
Better Stealing 1_0
Better Vampire Fangs and Glowing Eyes
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim
Remodeled Armor CBBE Bodyslide HDT - Replacer
CBBE PHEYS
7B - Bombshell Standard cup
hdtHighHeel_beta0_5
Elewin Pumps 2 v0dot3
CBBE Model
Unarmed Warfare - New Animations For Hand To Hand Combat
Kick Bash
Feminine Hands - CBBE
AddItemMenuLE320_SKSE173
UIExtensions
FPCAO2 SIZE MATTERS LE ALL-IN-ONE 2.01
DynamicAnimationReplacer
Maximum Skeletons
FNIS Behavior 7_6 XXL
Spell Perk Item Distributor - LE
Maximum Carnage
FNIS Creature Pack 7.6
Lactating Breasts Overlay for RaceMenu
SexLabFramework_v
SexLab Aroused Creatures v
SLAX - 29 - 2019
JContainers
SL Defeat v
HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V
SLAnimLoader
SexLabDragonsV
SexLab Quite the Sperm Replacer
BakaFactory's SLAL Pack
SOS
FloppySOS v
Billyy's SLAL Animations 7.2
SexLab More Creatures v
SexLab Nude Creatures v
HornyDogsOfSkyrim_optional
CO More Creatures
SexLab Pheromones
SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6
SexLab Tools v
SLAL NibblesAnims
Animal SOS ABC Patch
BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks
Creature_Features_
MoreNastyCrittersLE_v
HentaiCreatures_MNCv
BestialityExtras
BestialityAnimationPack
Animal SOS_
SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon - CBBE Base
Crash Log
ACBBE
Futanarium_equippable
Futanarium main file
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Redux UUNP v1-3c
SoS - Penzor - Addon
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9
SOS Horse Penis
RaceCompatibility with fixes
SOS Female Schlongifier
50 percent More Perk Points
Perk Points Per Level
ExtraLevelPerkPoints 2.2
Marriable Serana
Serana Dialogue Add-On LE
MYSLALPACK v12.0
SLAL FunnyBizPack CB_
Seranaholic
SexLabMatchMaker
Anubs Animation Pack 02.2023
All-in-One CBBE HDT Animated Pussy 4.0
PapyrusUtil - Scripting Utility Functions
SrtCrashFix
SexLabHentaiPregnancy LE
FootIK OFF for SexLabUtil
Enhanced Blood Textures
ZaZ Animation Pack
SLAL_Anub Human
End All Be All - Rieklings MNC Edition v1
True Wolves of Skyrim
SC_HorseReplacer
Creature Framework
Maximum CBBE
Overwrite

As far as I can see, this mod overwrites the MNC meshes, correct? It does not create new entries in the CF MCM? Because this sentence vaguely sounds like it should (imo):

On 11/20/2018 at 5:46 AM, factoryclose said:

The mod is fully compatible with ASOS, SOS, MNC. However it doesn't mean you could use all the variations from all these mods while using ABC. You have to choose one model from each race via CF(Creature Framework)

On 10/6/2023 at 11:43 PM, OverseerPrimeXF said:

Hi, im on SE and does it intended to all creatures give same belly bulge, like no matter canines or trolls belly quite big with all of them. CBPC, and i saw diferent files for creatures decribing how they must bulge, but seems like changing parameters (BellyBulge/Max/PosLowest) makes no difference. Is i doing something wrong with my life or set up something incorrectly

and some cases of bulge makes bulging area shake, any suggestions to workaroung that 

also SMP collisions not working at all, they say HDT-SMP with Collision Settings required, any place to get collision settings for such dumbs as me? ones coming with acro's 3BA full smp or variants not giving  collisions, only cbpc (yes im checked smp option in fomod)

Same here. Is this just how it is?

Hello, I checked the files of MoreNastyCritters and the "nude" Horse models don't exist which makes sense, I think, since the changelog said that in a previous update that horse mod compatibility was improved. But in ABC, there's still the horse hard meshes, not just the addon files. Is this normal or is this because ABC is sort of out of date?

Has anyone tried making ABC smp collisions work with Anubiss animation reborn's new MNC meshes?

No idea how to do it myself, I've tried adding the smp data to the hard.nif's NiNode because I read shoboon's post that mentioned collisions but it didnt work.

On 5/22/2021 at 3:55 PM, shoboon said:

Hi, I'm a Skyrim SE user.
Some creatures didn't have SMP collisions in ABC v2.22, so I did the following:

Anubiss' file itself has hdt xmls but I haven't managed to get those collisions working at all.

I might ask in his mod thread but the last post there was a month ago...

I have a trouble with double werewolf balls/genitals, non-erected version doesn't disappear when animation starts. Like on this picture.image.thumb.jpeg.cfe3f30264c0407bc8c327c2bcbf1c93.jpeg

i haven't had this problem in previous versions of ABC and i also have disabled werewolves in SOS. 

Edited by Ysgramor07
On 12/6/2023 at 6:43 PM, Ysgramor07 said:

I have a trouble with double werewolf balls/genitals, non-erected version doesn't disappear when animation starts. Like on this picture.

i haven't had this problem in previous versions of ABC and i also have disabled werewolves in SOS. 

You could check if SOS assigned a schlong before you disabled the distribution. If you use mnc 15, check if your werewolf base body is schlong-less (NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast [ARMA:000CDD87]  should reference MNC meshes\MoreNastyCritters\werewolf\MaleWerewolf_1.nif). MNC will attach erect and non-erect addons to it, so there should be nothing colliding on the body.

8 hours ago, LittleVampire said:

You could check if SOS assigned a schlong before you disabled the distribution. If you use mnc 15, check if your werewolf base body is schlong-less (NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast [ARMA:000CDD87]  should reference MNC meshes\MoreNastyCritters\werewolf\MaleWerewolf_1.nif). MNC will attach erect and non-erect addons to it, so there should be nothing colliding on the body.

I have downloaded SOS patch for werewolves from MNC page, and werewolves have "No schlong" in SOS mcm. I have checked base body in creation kit and it schlong-less and use MNC mesh. MNC works fine, there is no double balls trouble, it starts when i use ABC, it uses erect and non-erect addons at the same time. I Also downloaded 2.91v.