Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

On 7/21/2023 at 8:17 AM, iguita123 said:

I dont have anything that touches them except MNC!

Which version of MNC are you using, I believe the latest version doesn't work with ABC unless I missed something.  

Its the only reason I haven't upgraded MNC to v15.

11 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

Which version of MNC are you using, I believe the latest version doesn't work with ABC unless I missed something.  

Me neather,its not about updates,before i used to follow every update,did everything right,and everything works,except this,but even if i am using abc for a long time never made it work for those two creaters!Whenever i enter cell with spiders few moments before encounter ctd(took me a while before i figured what cousing it)..For Dragons,is less but happening too,especialy Alduin encounter!

On 7/24/2023 at 8:10 PM, ercramer69 said:

is there any way to get a prior version of MNC before v1.5? i believe

mad guns does not keep an archive of versions

Hey I'm having an issue with abc . I was downloading the new anub animation set and it had new creature meshes that looked good so I installed them. They didn't show up on the creatures so I changed the rule order so they would overwrite abc and when I did that my game save wouldn't load, it works with new game but not my save. I removed just abc from my mod list and the save works perfect. I tried re-installing but it didn't work. Does someone have a solution. Thanks in advance.

36 minutes ago, pustulio said:

Hello. Any reason why animal cocks are static when theres an animation playing? when theres an animation playing the whole cock stays put in one place and it rubberbands to the animal being animated

check your load order, your skeletons are being overwritten.