[Poll] Bassianus Axius or Klimmek (The book of love)

worik

[Poll] Bassianus Axius or Klimmek (The book of love)  

22 members have voted

1. 1. In the vanilla game quest "The Book of Love", which character do you favor to pair off with Fastred ?

• Bassianus Axius
    • Klimmek
    • I don't want to decide and skip/setstage the quest beyond this decision
    • I use a mod with a possible different outcome (please name it in the comments)
    • I avoid this quest at all (please comment why)

When playing a kind hearted person, I'll typically favor Klimmek. His love seems true.

Bassianus I can't stand. He seems a spoiled and jaded person, from whom Fastred will only experience neglect. Still I sometimes support him, just to give Fastred a chance at leaving her village and experiencing the bright lights of the big city, Riften. For better or worse.

I'll always pick Klimmek as well, since he has the longer love and Bas seems more a latest fad.  I don't know if there is a mod that changes Fastred's Ai packages to live/sleep in Klimmek's house instead of her parents since it seems that doesn't happen.

If I didn't have enough people in Riften when I turn it into a den of iniquity, I might add her to the mix but I don't find Bas half the time so I usually don't think of that.

• 3 weeks later...

After 2 weeks, it appears the LL community is in favor of Klimmek. ?

So, I guess I belong to the vast majority.

:classic_shy: Though I must say, I decided it in this game basically on the "felt" RPG stomach of my character and didn't think about it in such depths as you did.

Thank you very much for your opinions.

Anyway, I will keep the poll open and of course I am still curious how others wil decide and why :classic_smile:

Klimmek...for the various reasons already posted. Bassianus is a dick, he moves Fastred to the streets without shelter, and I'm pretty sure she's just caught up in the moment by his rather transparent seduction.

Tried the Book of Sex mod where she gets double-teamed by the two of them, but it's unstable even if a bear doesn't show up. :classic_tongue:

Archived