Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For modders - 3ds Max Rigs

Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For modders - 3ds Max Rigs

View File

Animated Beast's Cocks

ABC - For Modders

3ds Max Controller Rigs

Description

I am sick and tired of watching their daed stony dicks... And I even felt sorry about them endeavoring to have sex with a girl, which would suffer a cold stony dick. You know, watching them overly shaking their pelvis to align their dicks and putting them in her pussy looks painful to me... I feel pity... I don't like it... I couldn't see the whole animations go stiff and bad only because of that ugly dick. No... Not any more...

They deserve more 'living' dicks!!!!

So here it is... BAD!!

BAD... It sounds real bad, isn't it?  I changed the name for it sounded too bad! Anyway... Right Now there's no animation that is newly made for ABC. This is modder's resource for now. But I believe every animator will definetely use this. Of course, you can use this without any harm in existing giant animations. They will do fine with it. Don't worry. But this is not like SOS. If there's no keyframes on his privates, no moving Penis. I just launched it starting from Giant. Who will be next?

For Modder's Note

It's really easy to import his organ and implement it in game.

Also It's really easy to import and merge the dick rig with your existing animation works.

Just align it with pelvis bone and link to it.

A Personal Note to Modders

When you make SLAL motions using these rigs, let's tag 'ABC' or 'MovingDick' perhaps?

'MovingDick' seems better. Please tag it, ok? I beg you guys... I want a common tag keyword to sort them out.

!Warning!   [When you animate, be careful of these]

[Collisions for Horse - Schlong]

[Collisions for Giant - Schlong, Middle Fingers]

[Collisions for Werewolf - Schlong, Tongue]

[Collisions for Troll - Schlong]

[Collisions for Falmer - Schlong, Hands, Middle Fingers]

Chaurus / Chaurus Hunter / Chaurus Reaper: When you export Chaurus Hunter and Chaurus, you'd better set its NPC Root scale to 100. Otherwise everything will be messed up.

[Collisions for Chaurus Species - Ovipositor, Larva, Eggs]

Dragon Priest: Dragon Priest has its own invisible collision that can be used in so many ways. (Ctrl_DPMA01~Ctrl_DPMA06 & Ctrl_DPMB01 ~ Ctrl_DPMB07)

[Collisions for Dragon Priest - Schlong, Invisible Collision Sticks]

[Collisions for Gargoyle - Schlong, Hands, Middle Fingers]

[Collisions for Lurker - Schlong, Middle Fingers]

[Collisions for Riekling - Schlong, Tongue, Hands, Middle Fingers]

[Collisions for Ash Hopper - Stinger, Mouth, Jaw]

[Collisions for Netch - Two ovipositors]

Dick01.jpg.c1f0f22ee549f5f5ee4798a3c828e1e4.jpg

Requirement(for modders, not for users.)

3ds max 2012 or above

Some knowledge with animating

BakaFactory's ABC HDT Skeleton Patch

Or Here

Special Thanks to

9204 from Team TAL

for technical 3ds Max Collision Support(HDT) - He surely knows what he's doing. His skill is beyond your expectation. Thank you for your time, pal.

Groovtama - XPMSE modder

for technical advice - You're a genius.

Credits

Anubis - For his effort on the original horse rig

Compare the old rig with the new one

The old dick bone

Original Dick Bone.jpg

A new dick bone

738055498_NewDickBone.jpg.6069e43f278b43893cba5d51c31ef9ea.jpg

11 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

BAD... It sounds real bad, isn't it? Anyway... Right Now there's no animation that is newly made for BAD. This is modder's resource for now. But I believe every animator will definetely use this. Of course, you can use this without any harm in existing giant animations. They will do fine with it. Don't worry. But this is not like SOS. If there's no keyframes on his privates, no moving Pxxxs. I just launched it starting from Giant. Who will be next?

It's really easy to import his organ and implement it in game.

Also It's really easy to import and merge the dick rig with your existing animation works.

Just align it with pelvis bone and link to it.

Requirement

3ds max 2012 or above

sure, but what happens if you use a "BAD" animation with a non "BAD" giant/creature?

but since i don't use rigs or 2012 anyways i guess i'm shit out of luck.

11 minutes ago, Suitti said:

Damn though O.o , I for one got really curious what mods you are using as in the "graphical" etc... the black penzil texture around character there for example ?

Pretty sure that's a prepass effect from ENB. I know Kwanon ENB has it, not sure if other presets do as well.

@factoryclose, looking pretty good so far, I'm sure this will be put to use soon enough. Any ideas on which other creatures could be next?

2 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Would the preview animation actually be possible ? Where the Cock is putting pressure on the pelvis and then slips off and doesn´t just instantly slip off.

Looks really good.

It can be done through animating the dick. It's not an automatical HDT effect.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Pretty sure that's a prepass effect from ENB. I know Kwanon ENB has it, not sure if other presets do as well.

@factoryclose, looking pretty good so far, I'm sure this will be put to use soon enough. Any ideas on which other creatures could be next?

I have rather longer dicks in mind like Chaurus or Horse first.

43 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

I have rather longer dicks in mind like Chaurus or Horse first.

that may interest Billyy & SirNibbles, they have been wanting more horse control.

and you should maybe contact blipblap (if he's around) he was working on a horse HDT mod.

as for me: i want DRAGON CONTROL!!!!, i want male genital slits that i can animate a penis erecting out of as the player/npc rubs there hands along it.

olebronkosrak has a penis but no slit (or anus) for the males, and no skeleton.hkx:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96619-dragon_hdt/

2 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

It looks like steel nord plate actually, but yea from The Amazing World of Bikini Armor mod.

should be here

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383?tab=description

Yeah it's from nordic plate bikini parts.

14 hours ago, Dovahbear91 said:

Looks fantastic! will be especially nice in the Chaurus, Troll, wolf, and horse :D

Chaurus... Maybe I should put some additional egg bones with it.

13 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that may interest Billyy & SirNibbles, they have been wanting more horse control.

and you should maybe contact blipblap (if he's around) he was working on a horse HDT mod.

as for me: i want DRAGON CONTROL!!!!, i want male genital slits that i can animate a penis erecting out of as the player/npc rubs there hands along it.

olebronkosrak has a penis but no slit (or anus) for the males, and no skeleton.hkx:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96619-dragon_hdt/

I'm not sure about the dragon.... They are too big... to fit in her vagina... Dragons are not my priority right now.

56 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

Chaurus... Maybe I should put some additional egg bones with it.

talk to SirNibbles, he has been working on Chaurus spider based AnimObjects.

55 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

I'm not sure about the dragon.... They are too big... to fit in her vagina... Dragons are not my priority right now.

argument invalid, Dragons can fit in any hole they want:

c48d147dc9180c14ced4db7bbbea42d6-small-dragon-anal.jpg

7 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

talk to SirNibbles, he has been working on Chaurus based AnimObjects.

argument invalid, Dragons can fit in any hole they want:

c48d147dc9180c14ced4db7bbbea42d6-small-dragon-anal.jpg

What happened to the dragon!!! Why are they so small!! You must have run some experiments on them!!! How dare you!! They are noble creatures!! lol

And about that Chaurus, It's totally different from AnimObjects thingies fundamentally.  I gotta create a rig from the scratch.

7 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

What about horses and trolls?

Yeah, can't miss those creatures too.