Dragon_HDT_0.1.4.6.3.beta2.7z

A small mod addition to Horny Creatures of Skyrim 

Dragon HDT Physics Genitals

Used materials Horny Creatures of Skyrim (MadMansGun)

To work, you need:

1. All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy
  2. Horny Creatures of Skyrim
  3. Dragon_HDT_0.1.4.6.3.beta2.7z

Or individually:

1. XPMSE
  2. HDT install
  3. Horny Creatures of Skyrim
  4. Dragon_HDT_0.1.4.6.3.beta2.7z
  5. Add a modifier ( femalebody_0.nif, femalebody_1.nif)
Spoiler

boot order:

HornyCreatures.esp
    Dragon_HDT.esp

work is very crude ! Changes common_dragoness, elder_dragoness, ancient_dragoness, frost_dragoness female and common_dragon  male on HDT !

Used programs :

hdtHavokModifier "Just For Fun" (JFF) v3 

TES5Edit 3.2

NifSkope_2_0

3ds Max 2015

• Submitted
    03/29/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Horny Creatures of Skyrim

It's... It's happening. I can believe it. They said it was impossible... Yet here it is... :scream: I have no words...

Now, in all seriousness: IT WORKS! Talos-fucking-damnit, it DOES work! I don't know what kind of black magic fuckery is this, but I like it. Have all of my yes, you good sir.

Tested ingame, and is working. I do have some comments, though:

• The skeleton seems to be the vanilla one instead of the Dragonborn updated version, i.e. the saddle bones are missing. This means having this skeleton installed will break dragon riding from Dragonborn. We have to either add the saddle bones to this skeleton, or, add the HDT bones to the Dragonborn skeleton. Better to use the one included in Horny Dragons/Horny Creatures since it also includes a 3rd person camera fix for playable dragon mods (like Burning Skies).
  • The meshes (or at least the "Dragon Soul Absorb" anims) are somewhat broken, because the NiControllerManager is outside the main Scene Root NiNode. It's not hard to fix, though; simply check the NiNode properties and add the NiControllerManager ID number in the "Controller" field. Should fix it.
  • HDT bits tend to spazz out a bit ingame, specially when the dragoness spawns. This used to happen with humanoid HDT bits as well, so it's probably a matter of fine-tuning the XML data.
  • Collision is not very accurate on the NPC's size; it seems to open wide enough for females but on males it's too tight and the arms clip too much through the, huh, lips. Could use some fine-tuning as well.
  • Collision and HDT bits go crazy when you downscale the dragon to 0.2 size (which is the de-facto standard for small dragons as per MadMansGun's anims). It may be a good idea to create an alternate "small dragon" XML that works for small dragons; maybe tweak the collision data so it also recognizes HDT-enabled SOS schlongs and has the appropiate colliisions for those anims. 
  • The plugin is redundant; you can simply place the meshes in the same path as the Horny Dragons/Horny Creatures ones so they reaplce them. It will remove the need for an extra plugin and would also make it compatible with the experimental 1.0/All-In-One version of Horny Creatures (whose plugin is called "Horny Creatures" but also includes Horny Dragons in it).

Otherwise... @MadMansGun, you now have a ton of work to do, I'm afraid :classic_rolleyes:.

EDIT: now, if we ever manage to get dragon-on-dragon anims to be HDT enabled so the bits respond accordingly... That would certainly be a sight to behold.

6 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

The skeleton seems to be the vanilla one instead of the Dragonborn updated version, i.e. the saddle bones are missing. This means having this skeleton installed will break dragon riding from Dragonborn. We have to either add the saddle bones to this skeleton, or, add the HDT bones to the Dragonborn skeleton. Better to use the one included in Horny Dragons/Horny Creatures since it also includes a 3rd person camera fix for playable dragon mods (like Burning Skies)

it may need more work that you think, your forgetting about the Beast HDT mod's skeleton, i will see if i can somehow combined them all.

14 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Otherwise... @MadMansGun, you now have a ton of work to do, I'm afraid :classic_rolleyes:.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcz4u3Lv9ko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vPkxOyzNXA

45 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

it may need more work that you think, your forgetting about the Beast HDT mod's skeleton, i will see if i can somehow combined them all.

I assume that's because it includes the "penis" bones for collision, right? Well, it's just a matter of figuring out which skeleton would require less bones to be added and use it as a base.

If the Beast HDT one is based on your "Dragonborn saddle + 3rd person camera" fixed skeleton from HCoS with the schlong bones added to it (as I assume it is), I'd say it's better to use that one and simply add the HDT female bones to it. But I could be wrong so I'll wait until we figure it all out.

45 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

You say that now, but deep down you know you'll end up doing it eventually... and it will be GLORIOUS :classic_tongue:.

12 minutes ago, olebronkosrak said:

On a skeleton account it is the easiest thing to be.
But all the rest here needs help, I do not think I can do it.

I can try to fix the nifs and post them here myself if you want, but for the HDT/XML stuff we would need outside help. Maybe @Bazinga or any of the other HDT modders could lend a hand?

On 29/3/2018 at 8:07 PM, olebronkosrak said:

Do whatever you want

Here you go:

--- Removed because it's already in the main file---

Haven't tested the soul absorb anim ingame so I don't know if it works as intended or not, but the mesh itself worked fine when I tested the animation so at least I know it's not broken and doesn't cause crashes (or at least it didn't in my case).

10 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

here is the skeleton...i think.

skeleton.nif

Well, both dragon riding and the HDT female bits seem to work fine. Haven't tried 3rd person camera for dragons because I don't want to CTD (I've explained my bug elsewhere already), but I don't see why it would fail so I'd say it's fine too. Only thing I can't test is the male HDT side of things because I don't have Beast HDT installed, but I guess it should work fine as well (be nice to have someone test and confirm it anyway).

umm.. i was talking about dragon skeletons, but ok that looks interesting too.

with the horse skeleton you may need to look out for tail HDT mods, but i'm by far not a expert on that.

edit: oh, i WAS talking about horses for a second there, sorry.

blipblap's problem is he made his xml file and weight painted the balls before he even had a skeleton to work on......:sweat:...how he even did that i do not know.

1 hour ago, olebronkosrak said:

If you can help use any data.
Here's another dragon skeleton that I used to remove the coordinates of capsules. skeleton2_4.nif (Do not use it in the game)

Change coordinates using a NifSkope_2_0
View 3ds Max result

just for fun full  edit  .xml  preliminary coordinates  *69,991

sorry, i don't know how to work on collision objects, i just keep getting this error:

File: ..\..\GitHub\nifskope\src\spells\sanitize.cpp

Function: virtual QModelIndex spSanitizeBlockOrder::cast(NifModel*, const QModelIndex&)

Line: 249

Category: nifskope.spell

"failed to sanitize blocks order, corrupt nif tree?"

corrupt skeleton.nif

12 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

sorry, i don't know how to work on collision objects, i just keep getting this error:

Are you trying to sanitize that skeleton file for use ingame? olebronkosrak's post reads:

(Do not use it in the game)

Change coordinates using a NifSkope_2_0
View 3ds Max result

Pretty sure the point of that file is altering some kind of coords in NifSkope (not sure which ones) and then see the result of those values in 3DS Max (with the HDT Havok tools maybe?) so you can figure out which are the optimal values for the XML (collision/physics) data.

But don't quote me on this because I'm not sure at all :classic_undecided:.

37 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Are you trying to sanitize that skeleton file for use ingame?

sanitize, i have no clue in hell on how to work on xml files.

14 minutes ago, 27X said:

P Sure bazinga is done with bethesda modding FTB.

he's still around, just not modding anything.

On 30.3.2018 at 12:57 PM, olebronkosrak said:

A small description BBP / JFF Guide  (siro18)

Don't read this. A few things are correct but I'm afraid most of it is just nonsense.

Looks I really need to write something similar, seems like the demand for HDT PE stuff is still there...

Why are y'all not switching to HDT SMP anyway?

@olebronkosrak

That dragon skeleton I used is the one from the DLC if I remember correctly. I think they just added a saddlebone to make all these wannabe dragon riders out there happy. ^^

• 1 month later...

Just do what I did and change it to "hornycreatures.esp".

Before ya ask just in case,

1.Open Wryebash not ted5edit. my bad.

2.go to dragon_hdt

3. right click horny dragons.esp

4. Click change to. A menu will show up showing all your esp.

5. choose hornycreatures.esp and

6. click save and your done!