Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For modders - 3ds Max Rigs

On 11/19/2018 at 4:56 AM, SirNibbles said:

Well I'll be damned.

It's working like a charm

On 11/18/2018 at 8:03 AM, MadMansGun said:

they would need to be edited and re-exported, and that can be a real bitch to do sometimes.

Hey guys, if you want to do something with these rigs, can you tag 'MovingDick' with it for me? I want to sort them out when coding.

5 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Hey guys, if you want to do something with these rigs, can you tag 'MovingDick' with it for me? I want to sort them out when coding.

i will when i get around to doing so.

4 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Now I see the chaurus and the chaurusreaper share a same skeleton and have different height values. That means I have to make 2 rigs for chauruses..?

no, in fact don't even try to import any skeletons into max that have "MNC" in it's name, it messes up the meshes and does not export right.

read the text file called "MNC_Standardised_Scaling" found in "Data\SLAnims":

WARNING: DON'T IMPORT THE RESCALED MNC SKELETONS INTO MAX, import the original skeletons and then rescale the root node, then reset the scale before export.

have the root node selected and right click on the scaling tool button to open it's control box, that way you can just type in the needed percentage.

note: make sure "auto key" is turned off before you rescale the node.

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

no, in fact don't even try to import any skeletons into max that have "MNC" in it's name, it messes up the meshes and does not export right.

read the text file called "MNC_Standardised_Scaling" found in "Data\SLAnims":

I don't have to remake the rig then. Thank God...

well i dont have try for now , i see colisions but not penetrations ?

if work with penetrations is fun , make any thing equipable for the hdt ( sos - genitals ) pass ( road ) in interior body , for see the work hdt with angles , if you use any angle penetration you can see the work of the hdt genitals on work , well is one old idea but not peoples make work for it .

well sure need new animations or custom animations with hard angles for see the hdt work ?

interior hdt road sos.jpg

interior hdt road sos -.jpg

On 11/21/2018 at 7:24 PM, factoryclose said:

i did some more experimenting on the horse:

edit2: now live on HCOS

but i think it needs a new HDT xml file (that or my BSLagBoneController has the wrong settings) because the balls are freaking out 24/7.

i still suck at weight painting so the flareing nodes don't do anything.

edit: i have animated my horses:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i did some more experimenting on the horse:

edited horse files.7z

but i think it needs a new HDT xml file (that or my BSLagBoneController has the wrong settings) because the balls are freaking out 24/7.

i still suck at weight painting so the flareing nodes don't do anything.

edit: anyways i have animated some of my horses:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

So what did you change? Was it about XML setting? or Skin weight?

And I hope you enjoyed my rigs and made some good horse animations.

Is there any preview gifs that I can refer to?

4 hours ago, factoryclose said:

So what did you change? Was it about XML setting? or Skin weight?

And I hope you enjoyed my rigs and made some good horse animations.

Is there any preview gifs that I can refer to?

1. added a extra node above the balls so they can swing.

note: using the stock skeleton.nif without the 100 extra nodes.

2. added 6 nodes into the penis tip for (hopefully) future flareing penis tip control.

note: i can't weight paint good enough to finish the job, i live off of the half assed "skin wrap" tool most of the time (and i don't know if the nodes are even in a good spot to do the job and/or if i need more of them).

i want this: https://bad-dragon.com/products/chanceunflared

to turn into this: https://bad-dragon.com/products/chanceflared

3. fine tuned the balls weight painting (the best i could) to swing better, and used skin wrap to weight paint the non-aroused balls.

note: i wanted them to be able to move outside of SL animations (using HDT or something), hell maybe even compete against Red Dead Redemption 2 ?

4. edited the skeleton.hkx to reflect my changes (don't know if i did it right but nothing is spaghettified so i guess that's a good sign)

i'm more concerned with the animations i've already made at this time.

i don't have the ability to do proper in game videos, the best i can do is a fuck load of screenshots turned into a gif, or 3ds max preview renders.

@MadMansGun don't know if this will help, but here is something I done about 2 years ago.

horse.rar

This horse is not from your MNC, it has HDT tail and Balls, the balls use the L/R Scrotum.

I used the Genital bones from the Male Skeleton, that's why the CME bones are still in the skeleton.

Spoiler

horse2.jpg.dc883439d85de1426dd3fa73fda5b693.jpg

horse1.jpg.96cb3563fe5d2d617fd3f6b8ff22dc88.jpg

Spoiler

ps. yes the Genital01-06 Bones have been weight-painted as I was attempting to SOS the creatures back then, but didn't know how to make SOSOffset.hkx for them. 

51 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

Beautiful, can you use it in the game?

Unfortunately no, I don't think it will work with anything YET.

Hopefully all of these get integrated soon though. This sort of thing has been missing for quite a while.

Hopefully SOS and Leito's schlongs get this treatment too at some point.

15 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Unfortunately no, I don't think it will work with anything YET.

Hopefully all of these get integrated soon though. This sort of thing has been missing for quite a while.

Hopefully SOS and Leito's schlongs get this treatment too at some point.

SOS is a problem, from what i have learned so far the only way to make that work is to force everyone to use the same sized dick and completely remove the mod's behavior functionality (no dick angle control for users, and possibly no arousal outside of animations)