On 4/27/2020 at 3:03 AM, Origamiboy said:

Could you please add an option to skip AAF packages so that it doesn't take 60 seconds to start the anim, and also they don't walk into walls and get stuck?

i looked to code. i was skipping AAf packages always. there is just AAF issue. on oldest versions there is no such bug. so it's why i'm still on AAF v60

12 hours ago, Origamiboy said:

If i place it anywhere else but the middle of the room the hookers get stuck or spawn outside if its close to a wall.

i have no such issues. they can spawn outside, it's normal. and there is nothing to do. with it. 

On 5/1/2020 at 8:42 AM, Jahem_kinkaid said:

i looked to code. i was skipping AAf packages always. there is just AAF issue. on oldest versions there is no such bug. so it's why i'm still on AAF v60

So in order for it to work faster you are saying we need to downgrade aaf? What about all of the other mods that require newer versions?

6 minutes ago, Origamiboy said:

So in order for it to work faster you are saying we need to downgrade aaf? What about all of the other mods that require newer versions?

i do not said it. i just said that for my experience AAF became so slowly around 70+ version (for every AAF mod i have installed). i have no idea why, and i had no response on AAF discord, when i asked. so i just do not use newest versions.  may be there is solution to speed up AAF, but i do not know it. 

you can use newest AAF, but than you'll have a lags when animations starts.

On 5/9/2020 at 8:39 PM, Verasmile2 said:

As SavageGabbage added animations for robots (Mr Handys, Mr Gutsys and Protectrons) will they be added to this mod too? I guess that Codsworth could be desperate for some good action.

i have plans for this for nearest future. i want to add it this week, but i don't sure i will have a time... but i'll try ?

I had a lot of fun with the mod. I was wondering if it is in your plans that the player offer the customer a certain type of service.

Anal / Oral / Vaginal / Masturbation, with their corresponding payment levels depending on what the client chooses.

sorry guys. i spend some time to check code. it was my first mod and alot of thinks a made were "bad" for stability and compatibility. I'm also thinking that i could make it much faster. 

so i will not do any update with small features to current version. 

when i finished with Dangerous Nights (made all things i want to do) i want to rewrite current mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone know how to fix the bug where Ivy is not getting her usual dialouge because the game is registering her as a prostitute? I wanted to do a run with this mod to start some brothels but whenevr it is enabled, I can't talk to Ivy as I only get the options to make her a prostitute. 

10 hours ago, manofthecod said:

Anyone know how to fix the bug where Ivy is not getting her usual dialouge because the game is registering her as a prostitute? I wanted to do a run with this mod to start some brothels but whenevr it is enabled, I can't talk to Ivy as I only get the options to make her a prostitute. 

If you include a screenshot it would be easier to see what you mean or included steps you have done in an attempt to fix it.

I don't use Ivy so all I can say from here is that you may have role assignment mode turned on which changes the chat dialogue into one where you assign or unassign NPCs to prostitution so you should turn that off and try talking to her again. Alternatively you can stop the scripts or something in the MCM menu and try talking to her then.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello , 
first thing first, i wanted to thank you for creating this mod , it has worked well for me. 

Knowing that this is your first mod , i am impressed and i wanna learn about creating mods for AAF.

i have been mainly using this mod to prostitute my character, and i believe the mod would work awesomely  for me when the mod considers this mod .

For example if the cap reward for prostitution gets calculated by this equation :

Paid_Reward = (Sex level  + Base_reward) * ( (Sex_Reputation/100)+1) * Charisma_values * ( 100 - wear_value /100)

where as :

Paid_reward = amount of caps paid to the player.
Base_reward = the cap reward you put into the MCM menu , would be awesome if there was an option to set different values for oral , virginal and anal sex.

Sex Level = the sex level / sex addiction from sex attributes mod.

sex reputation  = the sex reputation value from sex attributes mod.

Charisma value = the charisma points of the character.
Wear_ value = the value of wear from the sex attributes mod depending on sexual act ( if its oral then the oral value is considered , and so forth )

i believe there should be a maximum reward cap so the number of Paid_Reward doesn't hit crazy numbers. For example 500 caps maximum reward would be great , changeable from the MCM menu. 

Thank you again for creating this awesome mod, i dont normally suggest features . but I've tried modding this stuff for my personal use and i feel really completely lost. i would love if you could point me to some guide that i could use to get into creating mods.

edit : 
The way i made this equation is i assumed that people are willing to pay more for a prostitute with higher sex level and higher sex reputation. while people will play less for a prostitute with higher wear and tear. 

Furthermore i believe this will counter some of the negative accepts you get the mod sex attributes when your sex level & sex reputation is high. 

• 4 weeks later...

FYI for those who are complaining about NPCs just talking and then not actually doing the scene or taking forever to start the scene:

Go to the bottom of your AAF config: data/aaf/settings.ini

Find walk_timeout and set that to a lower value like 5 or 10. (Setting it to -1 to disable entirely doesn't work in my experience).

• 3 weeks later...

i just got fo4 for pc and began modding it and since i dont have an advanced save file where i can test things easily for myself i would like to ask something. Can i assign followers as prostitutes? If i do, would they be stuck as that or can i recruit them again? And if i can recruit them again, would they still be considered prostitutes while they are following me or when i dismiss them and send them back to the settlement, or do i have to make them into prostitutes again?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2020 at 8:54 AM, blakas said:

i just got fo4 for pc and began modding it and since i dont have an advanced save file where i can test things easily for myself i would like to ask something. Can i assign followers as prostitutes? If i do, would they be stuck as that or can i recruit them again? And if i can recruit them again, would they still be considered prostitutes while they are following me or when i dismiss them and send them back to the settlement, or do i have to make them into prostitutes again?

You can recruit followers as prostitutes but I don't think they are following you anymore since prostitutes have to stay close to the brothel safe to do their job. So it only works with dismissed followers. You can fire them and use them as normal behaving followers again.

Could there be a problem with brothels in sim settlements? I build some automatic Sim settlements and build brothels there with settlers as whores. The safe is filling with caps but I never see them speaking or doing their job. Is there someone whe can help me with this?

• 2 weeks later...

Is this mod (in roll assignment) okay to use with MCG npc on npc sex?  I've used this mod in a previous playthrough and I really enjoyed it, great way to to earn a some extra caps.

Which is what I need to do now, I'm playing hard core and trying my ass off not cheat with console commands, and need to set up business to earn caps. I've got mcg with random npc sex active and I guess I'm nervous about enabling this mod, seems it would conflict. two scripted mods pulling actors or what not.

hello so i am having this strange mcm issue with this mod and i am unsure what is causing it please help me.

91D0F9C5C2974DDBC9047B32B14441F5D061A444

it seems to only be this mod and i am unsure why and yes my game is set to english and i also have already reinstalled both the newest version of this mod and the newest mcm and i manually installed mcm since i use MO2 and that fixed the other mods that had this issue but not this mod so can someone please help me fix this.