On 11/19/2022 at 3:13 PM, MrNicoras said:

That just makes Just Business a possible soft requirement.  The message you saw means that Prostitution looked for some feature or function from Just Business and didn't find it.  Hundreds of Mods do this. It doesn't always mean that the missing feature is required for the mod you're using to function.

Yep, am sure is just check code, should change the wording to Just Business not present rather than failed. Anyway just thought I'd ask to be sure.  

I'm new to AAF, but script mods in Skyrim and NV before a while back, tweaked quite a few Sexlab and Sexout  based mods and  created a few do to taste, nothing extravagant though.  

Reminds me , looks like the basic install of F2SE source extracts the .psc  files into the wrong directory for CK use doesn't it? Do I have to to place them in the base, user or is it just an include path for papyrus? Any clue?

Edited by eflat01
59 minutes ago, eflat01 said:

Reminds me , looks like the basic install of F2SE source extracts the .psc  files into the wrong directory for CK use doesn't it? Do I have to to place them in the base, user or is it just an include path for papyrus? Any clue?

I have no idea.  I don't know what F2SE is.  Assuming you mean F4SE? I use a mod organizer (Vortex) to install all my mods. I have a basic understanding of how it does so, but beyond putting the obvious folders and files in the obvious places, I have no clue what other steps are involved in the installation.  To my knowledge, the .psc files are only included if the mod author chooses to include them.  Otherwise they are only installed as .pex files and another program is needed to unpack them.  I just found a very convenient program to do just that, since for the life of me I am utterly incapable of getting Champollion to work on my computer. You can find it here if you're interested: Pex Inspector  It's super user friendly, even for a noob like me who knows nothing about scripting.

Edited by MrNicoras

Hi there, does anyone have a solution to restore the assignement dialog that after a few hours of game disappears?

The only way that I've found is to deactivate the esp, make a save, clean savegame and activate the esp again, but is really annoying. Maybe is just a stuck quest or whatever.

On 9/20/2022 at 9:30 PM, Modtester 111 said:

Can you create a brothel in homeplate with this mod? 

Likely not since home plate is a separate instance from diamond city and  does not have any regular population beside the player and companions when they're around. iow, the prostitute would not leave home plate for tricks.

On 11/21/2022 at 4:06 PM, MrNicoras said:

I have no idea.  I don't know what F2SE is.  Assuming you mean F4SE? I use a mod organizer (Vortex) to install all my mods. I have a basic understanding of how it does so, but beyond putting the obvious folders and files in the obvious places, I have no clue what other steps are involved in the installation.  To my knowledge, the .psc files are only included if the mod author chooses to include them.  Otherwise they are only installed as .pex files and another program is needed to unpack them.  I just found a very convenient program to do just that, since for the life of me I am utterly incapable of getting Champollion to work on my computer. You can find it here if you're interested: Pex Inspector  It's super user friendly, even for a noob like me who knows nothing about scripting.

Typo on my part F4SE is what I meant.

Edited by eflat01

I think sometimes the follow packages do not get cleared. Also leaves npc's in an non-conversation state at times.

i.e. I have a prostitute and a client I cannot talk to - as if they're stuck with dialog in-activated like in an animation state, they're not really though.   

I've tried stopping and starting again from the McM debug tab but that did not work even when moving into a new cell and back. I even tried recycling the npcs also disable/enable will not return them to prior state.

Should I figure out my Creation Kit issues will take a look to see what packages and dialogs get posted to the npc or any spells or flags set on them.

• 2 weeks later...

I found an issue stemming from ... This mod really relies on F4z Ro Do'h however F4z Ro Do'h can cause a ctd when using Buffout 4 and you've so many mods, i.e. using high rez textures etc... -  Buffout 4  is required for AAF according to the AAF install recommendations.

• 4 months later...
On 10/23/2021 at 6:09 AM, GoldenRain said:

Well I've been gone for quite some time.  I hope you figured it out, but if not
It's super easy, barely an inconvenience
Build the [brothel safe] through the workshop furniture section of the main build menu.
In the McM you can turn recruiting on.  Out of workshop talk to a settler and begin a conversation.  
In the McM you can adjust the persuasion chance/bed use/payments.
I find whole outfits with added flair don't get removed by the NPC while away.

Also, You have to enter assaign role to hire npc...

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question, anyone know if there is a way to keep guards from being clients when settlers is on, also is there a way to dismiss a client... all the wenches seem to prefer to solicit men/women in uniform. ?  I do not like guards not doing their jobs. 

BTW... if you do not enable settlers or hostiles what would it use as clients? I mean you can only build a brothel in workshop mode so would have to be a settlement - or added mod which adds a workshop like a player home, but if a player home instance where would the clients come from? 

Edited by eflat01
5 hours ago, eflat01 said:

Quick question, anyone know if there is a way to keep guards from being clients when settlers is on, also is there a way to dismiss a client... all the wenches seem to prefer to solicit men/women in uniform. ?  I do not like guards not doing their jobs. 

I always assign women to defense (Theyre meaner anyway) and stores. I only have males do farming or scavenging. Select males only to be spectators in AAF Spectators.

On 5/21/2023 at 10:13 PM, Olmech said:

I always assign women to defense (Theyre meaner anyway) and stores. I only have males do farming or scavenging. Select males only to be spectators in AAF Spectators.

?

Looks like the client is a faction. I may just poke around in the mod to see how difficult it may be to check.

Yes it uses a faction for the client "FPP_Client" and seems you can add in clients, not sure about taking them out of it would leave residual AI yet, but so far it looks like will reset on travel. 

I've finally got my CK working, had an issue with it due steam's install did not register half the dlls.

I just may tweak this to my taste.... add a use of furniture animations searches, atm it just scans at registered beds - well those they can sleep in if use beds is turned on.  

Edited by eflat01
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Fake438 said:

What exactly is needed to make a settlement into a brothel? Do I just assign roles or do I need to build some kind of a storage space for the caps or something like that? 

Brothel Safe. Should be under containers.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/22/2023 at 11:44 AM, Caspicious said:

When I place the Brothel safe, Trudy, the Abernathys', and Simone just spawns??

Got the same problems with older version, after updating to  86.6  they  just get back to their spots.

But have another question.  After coming back to Sanctuary (mine  settlements with brothel) got info to check my brothel. And  all mobs  inside brothel talks only about it.  Problem is that got quest to defend Sanctuary and mob assigned to this quest is in brothel and talks only about brothel, no  option about quest. Is it becouse "checking the brothel"? And if it's, ho can i complete this check to allow mobs back to normal (vanila) text line?

Edited by Noviush
2 hours ago, Noviush said:

Got the same problems with older version, after updating to  86.6  they  just get back to their spots.

But have another question.  After coming back to Sanctuary (mine  settlements with brothel) got info to check my brothel. And  all mobs  inside brothel talks only about it.  Problem is that got quest to defend Sanctuary and mob assigned to this quest is in brothel and talks only about brothel, no  option about quest. Is it becouse "checking the brothel"? And if it's, ho can i complete this check to allow mobs back to normal (vanila) text line?

Is an issue - also why I wanted more control to avoid guards, etc... from being affected by this mod. Had that issue with an NPC at Dalton Farm - for the eliminate Trapper at ... quest. 

If they're a prostitute fire them and If they're a client you can try to remove them from the client faction. Once an NPC is a client they are always a client unless you remove them via console.

Make a save first then enter the console:

targetID.RemoveFromFaction xx003D7E

image.png.f2e4978a8ce31a4a0abf5eec87ec9233.png

image.png.f2e4978a8ce31a4a0abf5eec87ec9233.png

I kind of would had liked the clientele to be more dynamic, more random each time... iow, the mod to remove the faction from the npc after whenever you leave or entered the area or even after the the act would had been better.

I'm not sure if you may have to leave and come back though? 

Additional advice, 

Sanctuary was the first place I set up a brothel - bad choice for a test-bed.  I built a bar there with stripper poles, assigned three girls to them and also made them prostitutes, set for both genders as clients and the max clients to nine I think? So, they pulled in nine npcs as clients - which of course as you found out is all they are functionally from that point they will never go to work at their assigned jobs, just idle around the brothel until their next solicit, heck they never leave to go to sleep either.  So, then among settlers only Farmers would be those you'd possibly ever want as clients.

I've a brothel in nearly every settlement... 

1. if there's a brothel safe in a settlement but no prostitutes among the settlers it will draw a prostitute from a nearby settlement there when you visit ... Red Rocket and Sanctuary for instance.

2. If there is a brothel safe an prostitute in a settlement but not enough clients it will pull clients from allowed npcs close by ... and even from places which seem far away at times. i.e. I set up a brothel at Graygarden and before I got more human settlers in the area it pulled a client settler from Sunshine Co Op and Starlight Drive in. 

3. If you allow friendly factions as clients it will possibly pull those from nearby areas... thus the client will hang out at the brothel. i.e. BOS Knight Richardson - never leaves - is always at my added settlement near vault 81.

4. If you allow hostiles as clients ... during the prostitutes rest between clients will result in fights between them - settlers - and possibly others - Results can be casualties, npc's such as bhramin, dogs, etc... and damages to settlement objects, etc...  Had no clue why a Vertibird and paladin were attacking Somerville Place at first, They went after - aggroed to - a raider who became a client after they managed to clear the visible super-mutants just up the road. 

Edited by eflat01
On 8/22/2023 at 8:21 PM, eflat01 said:

Is an issue - also why I wanted more control to avoid guards, etc... from being affected by this mod. Had that issue with an NPC at Dalton Farm - for the eliminate Trapper at ... quest...

Thanks for a tip :) I manage to solve quest tergeted NPC problem by moveing him from sanctuary to Red Rocket (moveto player command) and he becom talkable :P 

But still have no idea what to do to talk with NPC's blocked with brothel review text line. It's annoing when i can't sold weapon or armors to settlement vendor couse he/she coments brothel situation. Is there any solution to stops this "You should check your brothel" event?

11 hours ago, Noviush said:

Thanks for a tip :) I manage to solve quest tergeted NPC problem by moveing him from sanctuary to Red Rocket (moveto player command) and he becom talkable :P 

But still have no idea what to do to talk with NPC's blocked with brothel review text line. It's annoing when i can't sold weapon or armors to settlement vendor couse he/she coments brothel situation. Is there any solution to stops this "You should check your brothel" event?

In MCM under the NPC sub-menu make sure New Dialog is Off and turn their satisfaction time all the way up, that restores most of their settler dialog and lets you manage them some, it's when they're assigned as part of quests where they tend be a challenge. 

image.png.23983a2ad2d1ae0fd8933214e3358e82.png

There is a go home option too but only really works with diamond city security, raiders and such usually, but since settlers are technically home they just hang at the brothel if they're a client.

Edited by eflat01
  • 2 weeks later...

Thax, that helped :)

Another issue pops up...

After hireing 7 or so settlers i have lost assigment ability, NPCs talks vanila line (mostly trade items opt).  Tryed  to reinstal mod, on 0.74 version  assigment works fine, but there is problem with spawned mobs from other settlements due to no settler-as-customer option. When i instaled back version 0.86,6 asisigment line dissaperd again. And yes, settings are for 10 whores... Also moved mod at very bottom load order.

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Hober9 said:

If i hire someone, can i trade with them for change clothes?

Yes, you just talk to them after they're hired, you have the options to give them clothes to wear  have sex with them, etc... when they're lining up their next trick though - they'll show as busy. (The mod also favors them using charism items but is not limited to those).

I've a brothel at every settlement except the mechanics lair. Typically since I use commonwealth captives 99.9% of my settlers are from that mod - so  typically I figure out where and what job, including prostitutes (who I originally first assign to pole dancing, then come back a few days later and turn into prostitutes), So typically dress them for their job before assigning them there, I do change clothes on them from time to time though. 

Edited by eflat01
On 9/3/2023 at 2:58 PM, Noviush said:

Thax, that helped :)

Another issue pops up...

After hireing 7 or so settlers i have lost assigment ability, NPCs talks vanila line (mostly trade items opt).  Tryed  to reinstal mod, on 0.74 version  assigment works fine, but there is problem with spawned mobs from other settlements due to no settler-as-customer option. When i instaled back version 0.86,6 asisigment line dissaperd again. And yes, settings are for 10 whores... Also moved mod at very bottom load order.

Sorry, Prostitute assignment or settler assignment?

6 hours ago, eflat01 said:

Yes, you just talk to them after they're hired, you have the options to give them clothes to wear  have sex with them, etc... when they're lining up their next trick though - they'll show as busy. (The mod also favors them using charism items but is not limited to those).

I've a brothel at every settlement except the mechanics lair. Typically since I use commonwealth captives 99.9% of my settlers are from that mod - so  typically I figure out where and what job, including prostitutes (who I originally first assign to pole dancing, then come back a few days later and turn into prostitutes), So typically dress them for their job before assigning them there, I do change clothes on them from time to time though. 

I am using a lot Commonwealth Captives and Human Resources, because i find at the moment one or two things about AAF Prostitution and i am not secure about them.

1 hour ago, Hober9 said:

I am using a lot Commonwealth Captives and Human Resources, because i find at the moment one or two things about AAF Prostitution and i am not secure about them.

A few things I do not like about aaf_prostitution are the clients are managed via a faction and of course PC prostitution is not granular in service ... iow, can't negotiate the sex type being offered, like oral, vaginal, anal, I may look into that and tweak mine a bit in that area. Would involve inserting additional dialog into the scene and sending the correct keywords to aaf. I'd changed some of the dialog already to suit my taste early on but did not mess with any of the flow.

It is obvious this was an older mod pre aaf that was changed to use it. I remember when looking inside it I'm not sure why Swanson (a raider npc) is defined in it when nothing in the mod uses that npc?

As for commonwealth captives, I have that the outfit injector mod and the added more commonwealth captives mod on top of it...  That will drive you crazy come clothes but is nothing to do with either this mod nor aaf. Sometimes you'll get settlers redress in ropes and such...

To deal with that I console them after I rescue them and before I equip them. I disable, recycleactor, enable and moveto player them... cuts back on them regenerating their start equipment when you leave them for a long time.

Edited by eflat01