Oh, gods, how the hell do I use this mod?
So what I wanted was to engage my female character into prostitution. I figured I would talk to some NPC, get some caps, and then a sexy animation would play. Right? wrong...
What happens is this: after I talk to NPC, i get some caps and I "vanish" from thee game. I can't switch to 3rd person, nothing happens, I cant aim and shoot, nada. Sometimes I get to hear some weird stuff, sexy noise, for a few seconds, but no animation plays. And sometimes, If I get pissed off and mash random buttons, I go into tfc (free camera mode) and go through walls and such.
Anyone could throw some advice please?
My F4SE is latest version, xx.16, it works fine with all my other mods, so that is not an issue. Also latest version of the game.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2019 at 5:26 AM, Vashandris said:

Oh, gods, how the hell do I use this mod?
So what I wanted was to engage my female character into prostitution. I figured I would talk to some NPC, get some caps, and then a sexy animation would play. Right? wrong...
What happens is this: after I talk to NPC, i get some caps and I "vanish" from thee game. I can't switch to 3rd person, nothing happens, I cant aim and shoot, nada. Sometimes I get to hear some weird stuff, sexy noise, for a few seconds, but no animation plays. And sometimes, If I get pissed off and mash random buttons, I go into tfc (free camera mode) and go through walls and such.
Anyone could throw some advice please?
My F4SE is latest version, xx.16, it works fine with all my other mods, so that is not an issue. Also latest version of the game.

Since you mentioned your character disappearing I assume that fadeout_during_lock is false.  If this was true you would've gone black screen followed by watching your PC "work"  You mentioned that you got TFC that is what happens during "work" animations regardless of the mods that you are using.  So this is normal.

Soooooo There Are Multiple Ways TO FIX Your Game!! ... ..  since you indicated to me that everything is running fine.  Here is why it's "WORKING/NOT WORKING" for you.  Please read carefully and be sure to open your aaf folder in data and lets start tweaking that aaf_settings.ini file. 

-Walk_Timeout in AAF_settings.ini ... it's Alllllll the way at the bottom under [advanced settings].  It determines how long until the animation plays.   this is in seconds

-wizard_search_area in the same .ini file under [preferences] this determines how far your PC will search for furniture to "work" on.  this is in game distance and I can tell you that 2500 is at least 112 meters away from opening up the aaf wizard

-default_furniture_preference same file, same category near the bottom.  This determines how desirable  a piece of furniture is for "work" purposes.   UP and DOWN counts and, as I unfortunately found out aaf will search interior and exterior cells (I should mention that that on the AAF thread so that can be patched.)  You stay outside, even after an unnecessary load screen and can only hear "work" getting done.

@Jahem_kinkaid  ^ I swear this will never end LOL  Any who I just tried out your mod.  Working fine just fine.  Just added plugs and I am wondering.  Does your mod have a order in which the plugs are chosen??  A new "worker" should get a toothbrush not the fat end of a bowling pin.  No this did not happen I have yet to try that part out.  Just was wondering if that is in the mod or not since I did not see that in the description and I did not feel like reading 10 pages of people's "I swear aaf isn't working" or "error pop ups that don't go away" 

Second question.  Can you add a search area for clients.  As far as I can tell it's whom ever is near the PC.  Also I have interior cell homes and no one ever visits.  I know it's rude, but rude clients exist in post nuclear FO4.  Otherwise they would be tipping their favorite "worker"

11 minutes ago, GoldenRain said:

@Jahem_kinkaid  ^ I swear this will never end LOL  Any who I just tried out your mod.  Working fine just fine.  Just added plugs and I am wondering.  Does your mod have a order in which the plugs are chosen??  A new "worker" should get a toothbrush not the fat end of a bowling pin.  No this did not happen I have yet to try that part out.  Just was wondering if that is in the mod or not since I did not see that in the description and I did not feel like reading 10 pages of people's "I swear aaf isn't working" or "error pop ups that don't go away" 

Second question.  Can you add a search area for clients.  As far as I can tell it's whom ever is near the PC.  Also I have interior cell homes and no one ever visits.  I know it's rude, but rude clients exist in post nuclear FO4.  Otherwise they would be tipping their favorite "worker"

Make sure you don't enable plugs until you have a save with prostitution already running... enabling same time and the plugs never show up physically.  

John

@Jahem_kinkaid  I didn't want to edit since I have edited both of those waaaay to much.  About the player home entering customers.  Some of them could just be fans of your "work" and be checking to see A) is "worker" home and B) Does "worker" want my business right now
PC dialog options
1) Yes
2) anytime is the right time for you (charisma boost for x amount of time)
3) I'm not ready
4) Never enter my home (-charisma for x amount of time / possible hostile client)

NPC response to 3)   "I'll wait for my turn" 
PC dialog options :
1 ) "please wait outside I'll come get you when I'm ready" no time limit, but the customer might leave
2 ) "I'll just be a moment" 
3 ) "it's okay I have time for some "overtime"" (work) possible charisma boost
4) "You know what?  Don't bother waiting"  possible hostile customer/ - charisma 

@Jahem_kinkaid  I have three questions

- What is the distance for an approach to trigger : is it based off of the AAF wizard search distance in aafSettings.ini or is it hard coded?

- What is the cool down timer number equal too : even at the lowest setting of 30 it takes forever for some random John to show up.   I'm not sure from the "tests" if I noticed a difference between 30 and 120.  Is it in game time or real time?  Seconds, minutes or hours?

- Not tested : If I have a settlement with a safe and some "workers" there and I am near by with "working" toggled off, but extended approaches turned on will customers approach me more frequently or is the cool down timer all that matters?

Hi

Just starting playing F4 again and starting installing AFF +mods . After installing and upstart of game i get a message from this mod " failed to install " Just Buisness"(or something).... am i missing something or what? also it seems that im missing som dialog... or is it toggle on/of in MCM ? Thank you

Edit: it was the mod" just buissness" that was missing .....strange

20190709184952_1.jpg

Hi again just did some reading in the thread and it seems to be a problem with  multi followers mods.....i have EFF mod in my load and i got no customers in my brothel so if i remove EFF? Do prostitutes staying in the Brothel or do they just fuck there? Im playing with the newest version

Thanx

14 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Hi again just did some reading in the thread and it seems to be a problem with  multi followers mods.....i have EFF mod in my load and i got no customers in my brothel so if i remove EFF? Do prostitutes staying in the Brothel or do they just fuck there? Im playing with the newest version

Thanx

Do not remove the EFF, it does not interfere.This is as it should be when you include only the option of prostitution in the MCM.If you enabled the options approach customers in the preferences submenu of the character - choice dialogues will be more.

On 7/11/2019 at 10:30 AM, Fiona159 said:

Do not remove the EFF, it does not interfere.This is as it should be when you include only the option of prostitution in the MCM.If you enabled the options approach customers in the preferences submenu of the character - choice dialogues will be more.

You mean that customers approach me? What i want is having NPC prostitutes working, i can appoint them to the job but no customers turning up, i have build beds and prostitute safe  nothing happens...? Is there a way console command this (setstage) to start?

Thanx for response

4 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

You mean that customers approach me? What i want is having NPC prostitutes working, i can appoint them to the job but no customers turning up, i have build beds and prostitute safe  nothing happens...? Is there a way console command this (setstage) to start?

Thanx for response

First you need to put a brothel safe.Then hire prostitutes.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know why the "I have a proposition for you.." dialog is stuck for me?

* Have updated to 0.86.3

* Disabled fAssignMode=0.000000 manually

* Used MCM to disable/enable Assign role + prostitute mode

* Slept and reloaded the save 

* Stopped and started the mod

No idea how to remove it :(

442756838_stopit.png.67aaada2e7fecaabe91890edafa167b9.png

21 minutes ago, SteamedHams666 said:

Does anyone know why the "I have a proposition for you.." dialog is stuck for me?

* Have updated to 0.86.3

* Disabled fAssignMode=0.000000 manually

* Used MCM to disable/enable Assign role + prostitute mode

* Slept and reloaded the save 

* Stopped and started the mod

No idea how to remove it :(

The hotkey switches the mode.

34 minutes ago, Fiona159 said:

The hotkey switches the mode.

Thanks for the response - However, didn't work for me :(

Wonder if I should downgrade the version

*Tried the hotkeys, holding and pressing them

*Using them with the MCM options on/off

*Reloading the save 

If it's these hotkeys you mean :

image.png.90b928b14ab96d9d743eed7917e0d2bb.png

19 hours ago, SteamedHams666 said:

Thanks for the response - However, didn't work for me :(

Wonder if I should downgrade the version

*Tried the hotkeys, holding and pressing them

*Using them with the MCM options on/off

*Reloading the save 

If it's these hotkeys you mean :

image.png.90b928b14ab96d9d743eed7917e0d2bb.png

The H key belongs to AAF by default.Therefore,it is better not to appoint.Maybe that's why you have a problem.

Hi. I have the following problems with the mod:

- Upon initiating sex with clients, prostitutes will walk to the bed and then... both the prostitute and the client just walk away... and then they're teleported to the bed. This takes a long time and is much more immersion breaking than if they were just ported to the bed immediately.

- If client approach is on, and settlers are allowed, sometimes I get settlers that will come up to the player and having failed an attempt at something they keep following the player around forever, constantly trying to initiate the trade dialog. This keeps on until the mod is stopped.

- the hostile factions option doesn't clear the hostile flag, and since guests are immortal, an eternal shootout ensues

- after deleting a bed, sometimes prostitutes still 'use' it. Sex in mid-air results.

- firing prostitutes doesn't seem to take them off the list. upon firing one, if you try to hire another, a message says there's no slots left.

• 1 month later...