Hello! First off I want to thank you for all the effort you put into fixing this mod and replying to these comments ^^

For some reason, I downloaded everything that was required, the mod, the aaf, the Savage Cabbage animation pack and the xml files, but when I go and try to sell myself, the animation never seems to play? I've waited for a while but nothing ever happens :(

2 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

yes. there is option in MCM menu "Settler can be a client" it's under "Prostitute settings" page

Sure, but that option includes all settlers. Working and unassigned. There is no way to separate the 2 groups? Without settlers at all there aaren't many visitors left. I was hoping the unassigned settlers sit in the brothel while the others are doing there jobs to keep the settlement running.

Can we get some more dialogue options for the player prostitution part? At the moment it is only random sex animation  or  follow the player  and then a random animation. Maybe some dialogues about how your going to have sex (position, hole) would be great.

Now Piper is broken too. From one quicksave to the next. She doesn''t react to vanilla dialogues or the hire/reset dialogue from this mod. What can I do? I tried disable/enable, resurrect, stoping and starting the mod and even spawning a new Piper. But she has the same problem.

Even uninstalling didn't help her. All other whores in sanctuary (slaves and followers) went back to vanilla but Piper stays broken.

Maybe you find something in the log.

Papyrus.0.log

9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Now Piper is broken too. From one quicksave to the next. She doesn''t react to vanilla dialogues or the hire/reset dialogue from this mod. What can I do? I tried disable/enable, resurrect, stoping and starting the mod and even spawning a new Piper. But she has the same problem.

Even uninstalling didn't help her. All other whores in sanctuary (slaves and followers) went back to vanilla but Piper stays broken.

Maybe you find something in the log.

Papyrus.0.log 6.92 MB · 0 downloads

first. there is alot of internal AAF errors:

[AAF_MainQuest (07000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.OnUnlockActor() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 1418
    [AAF_MainQuest (07000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.resetActiveActors() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 1269
    [AAF_MainQuest (07000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.OnDataLoaded() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 556

looks like  actor is staying locked after this error.

do u have proper AAF version installed for your modpack? i know that many new mods using 105+ ver of AAF.

and yes FPP_Prostitution will not work because as i see AAG changed API - StopScene now required 2 arguments (one is optional, but scrips still need to be compiled with new AAF).  it was not very good idea for AAF author to change API such way... may old mods become incapatible.

i'll upload new version in few minutes. it will help with cleaning actors

and one more reminder for Vanilla Fudge. log says that you havean very old version than installed new one but not force updated. there is alot of old stuff in log that is not exist anymore. it's why mod didn't work for you.

7 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I have found raiders in my brothels with the new version although hostile factions are disabled in the menu. That didn't happend befor.

new version just recompiled "old" version with new AAF enabled. raiders was able to visit brother early - there was few comments about it. but when i saw the log last time there was mod raiders. may be there is the same situations. or bug exist of'course. but i have plans to rewrite this mod. 

try ro force update mod - it may help. in any situation when something going wrong "force update" have a very big chance to resolve situation.

On 1/23/2020 at 10:47 PM, Jahem_kinkaid said:

new version just recompiled "old" version with new AAF enabled. raiders was able to visit brother early - there was few comments about it. but when i saw the log last time there was mod raiders. may be there is the same situations. or bug exist of'course. but i have plans to rewrite this mod. 

try ro force update mod - it may help. in any situation when something going wrong "force update" have a very big chance to resolve situation.

Yes you're back :) 

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Manof Steelios said:

When i try to open the settings in MCM it just says missing AAF_Prostitution.esp. 

But i have it enabled, reinstalled the mod like 5 times, but still nothing....

Any tips how to fix?

Update your game. 

23 minutes ago, Manof Steelios said:

It is updated? Why it wouldnt be

The esp created by the latest version of Creation Kit do not work in previous versions of Fallout. Until now, all those who have had the same problem as yours were because they had an outdated version of Fallout . 

If you already have it updated and the esp does not appear in the MCM, then I can't think of another solution.

5 minutes ago, JBpy said:

The esp created by the latest version of Creation Kit do not work in previous versions of Fallout. Until now, all those who have had the same problem as yours were because they had an outdated version of Fallout . 

If you already have it updated and the esp does not appear in the MCM, then I can't think of another solution.

It is updated, but it aint working still.

But thanks for your help anyways. 

On 2/5/2020 at 5:12 AM, Manof Steelios said:

When i try to open the settings in MCM it just says missing AAF_Prostitution.esp. 

But i have it enabled, reinstalled the mod like 5 times, but still nothing....

Any tips how to fix?

Make sure you have the most recent versions of F4SE and AFF installed as well as having your Fallout 4 up to date. Alternatively I had the same issue but got around it by using the previous version of AAF Prostitution.

• 1 month later...

Wasn't there a dialogue option after the player had sex with a prostitute about what animations the prostitute should use? I can't get this dialogue anymore.

I think it's the "position change" dialogue. It is active in the settings but doesn't appear in dialogue.

On 3/19/2020 at 8:04 AM, Albie2k4e said:

how do i stop enemies factions from attacking me, when i try to go around whoring the commonwealth? i got prositution on and allies run up to me but when i run into a raider or super mutant they will start attacking

Not possible with this mod.

Sorry if this is a dumb question. Kinda new to modding and just wanted to make sure I was correct before I moved forward. This is a conversion from fourplay to AAF. So I can get rid of fourplay and the FP-prostitution mods? Or will I still need some of them for this to work? I didn't see any in the description but wanted to make sure it wasn't assumed that I would know better.

Also the is a conflict for this mod and Savagecabbages. Which should load last?

1 hour ago, BABolton said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question. Kinda new to modding and just wanted to make sure I was correct before I moved forward. This is a conversion from fourplay to AAF. So I can get rid of fourplay and the FP-prostitution mods? Or will I still need some of them for this to work? I didn't see any in the description but wanted to make sure it wasn't assumed that I would know better.

Also the is a conflict for this mod and Savagecabbages. Which should load last?

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/307-advanced-animation-framework/

2 hours ago, Fiona159 said:

This wasn't really an answer. I've read both.

If there is something else I should read or something I missed let me know. I was just asking to make sure my knowledge from this was correct. Anyway I went ahead and did what I thought. All seems to be working well so far aside form one thing. Is there actual dialogue or only text based dialogue for this mod? If its only text based then all is well.

12 hours ago, BABolton said:

If there is something else I should read or something I missed let me know. I was just asking to make sure my knowledge from this was correct. Anyway I went ahead and did what I thought. All seems to be working well so far aside form one thing. Is there actual dialogue or only text based dialogue for this mod? If its only text based then all is well.

Most (if not all) adults mods are text based.