16 hours ago, Grimmdal said:

Im having $ (dollarsigns) in mcm descriptions on this mod, thats probably why i dont see it. What can cause this and how can i fix it. tried reinstalling it

you using non english/russian/french game language. just copy "Data\Interface\Translations\AAF_Prostitution_En.TXT" to AAF_Prostitution_Ger.TXT or AAF_Prostitution_It.TXT(for example) - you need to add your language file name ending

9 hours ago, matrix7625 said:

i just installed Just bussiness ,this supposed integrated with aaf prstitution , but i dont found the way for turn on hunter mode in options , just bussiness hide from MCM

hunter mode is JB function. not AAF Prostitution. ask how to turn it at JB topic. i can't help you with it. 

and latest patch doesn';t intergrated with JB. just allow to mimimize conflicts with avoiding JB actors in AAF_P logic

2 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

hunter mode is JB function. not AAF Prostitution. ask how to turn it at JB topic. i can't help you with it. 

and latest patch doesn';t intergrated with JB. just allow to mimimize conflicts with avoiding JB actors in AAF_P logic

ya, problem is prostitution integration, remove JB menu, then i cannot activate this option, well atleas in my game this happen of these way.

8 hours ago, matrix7625 said:

ya, problem is prostitution integration, remove JB menu, then i cannot activate this option, well atleas in my game this happen of these way.

there is NO integration. 

there is only script fixes to avoid JB actor on scanning.

if you have problems with JB menus - it's not AAF_P issue.

i don't changed any JB files, menus etc

11 hours ago, Helliminator said:

Without wanting to be a nuissance.... can anyone explain me how i make my own brother and make it work? and the role assigment what does it do??

thanks in advance for reply

you need to go to link to original mod and read. 

8 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

my problem was when i update AAF Prostitution JB menu just hidden (idk why this happen ), i was fix this, removing totally (JB, and the requerioments, and AAF prostitution), loading game start savegame then save overwriting, then i install u last version and this start working good ? 

8 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

thanks a lot for the reply... i was on threads all over LL and i thought it was with the brothel safe and give "prostitution rings" to the hookers, so it only works when i have the prostitution mode toogled in?? Can i hire a hooker, untoogle the mode and the hooker still hooks?

2 hours ago, Helliminator said:

thanks a lot for the reply... i was on threads all over LL and i thought it was with the brothel safe and give "prostitution rings" to the hookers, so it only works when i have the prostitution mode toogled in?? Can i hire a hooker, untoogle the mode and the hooker still hooks?

ring no need. use MCM to enter prostitution mode (or u can turn on options "Extended customer approach" and "Customer approach" - so clients will find you always not only when you are in prostitution mode.

to start brothel you need to place brothel safe anywhere uin you settlement. then you need to switch to assign role mode (mcm menu or hotkey) and hire a prostitute. when you in this mode you can fire and hire prostitutes. 

Having problems with the latest update..whenever the mod is active it seems to prevent ingame dialogue with npcs and  goes through the prostitution dialogue instead (even with P mode turned OFF)

Noted this with a non modded ingame npc (Blake Abernathy at the farm) and a modded one (Insane Ivy). It seems that turning off prostitution mode no longer disables the dialogue screen for it.

38 minutes ago, ardias32 said:

Having problems with the latest update..whenever the mod is active it seems to prevent ingame dialogue with npcs and  goes through the prostitution dialogue instead (even with P mode turned OFF)

Noted this with a non modded ingame npc (Blake Abernathy at the farm) and a modded one (Insane Ivy). It seems that turning off prostitution mode no longer disables the dialogue screen for it.

Check in the character setting - there are 2 modes of prostitution.

On 5/16/2019 at 9:33 AM, ardias32 said:

checked Abernathy family - all is ok

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I found a problem where when my prostitutes talk to a customer and they get the successful speech check, the animation still doesn't start...

I already tried debugging the girls and restarting the mod in the debug screen...

22 hours ago, tcjunior said:

Hi there, I found a problem where when my prostitutes talk to a customer and they get the successful speech check, the animation still doesn't start...

I already tried debugging the girls and restarting the mod in the debug screen...

When I use this mode, my animations take a very long time to start...As a test, just sit and wait. Your character should still be able to move around. Scrounge for stuff and eventually the animation should start. Try it, then report back.

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

When I use this mode, my animations take a very long time to start...As a test, just sit and wait. Your character should still be able to move around. Scrounge for stuff and eventually the animation should start. Try it, then report back.

I'm talking about the NPC prostitutes, the player character is animating just fine

On 6/2/2019 at 6:24 PM, maddadicusrex said:

I've been having this issue too, is this intentional?

15 minutes ago, dechuba said:

I've been having this issue too, is this intentional?

I have set up a separate AAF thread to ask this question and seek answers. I am totally sure it is all the animation choices clogging up the AAF brain, especially on games like mine, where I use no Home/Enter keys to do sex, but ask AAF to make all the choices(SEU,Shenanigans,Karma,etc.) I going to look at every animation I have now and dump packs, that do not excite me. See if less works better?