Have the same question do you need FP prostitution and four play to use this mod? I am asking due to have the option of only assigning the NPC as a prostitute and when turning it off not having any of the dialogue with the npc. Also not having the safe or other items to make the brothel. Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can answer this question:

Are the animations supposed to be just done on the floor? Most of the animations I've seen play on the floor or under the bed, or the floor under under the bed. Did I miss something in installation?

14 hours ago, YamiNoRyu said:

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can answer this question:

Are the animations supposed to be just done on the floor? Most of the animations I've seen play on the floor or under the bed, or the floor under under the bed. Did I miss something in installation?

My guess is that it depends on which animation is playing.  If you only have floor based animations, that's what you'll see.  Offhand, I'm afraid I don't know which animations work with beds.

Edit:  A quick look and I see that the SavageCabage file "My Animation Pack" uses beds, couches and other furniture.

16 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

My guess is that it depends on which animation is playing.  If you only have floor based animations, that's what you'll see.  Offhand, I'm afraid I don't know which animations work with beds.

Edit:  A quick look and I see that the SavageCabage file "My Animation Pack" uses beds, couches and other furniture.

Yeah, I have SC and Lieto's...

I guess I see the Lieto's ones play more often since they're the ones that are floor based...

Im having a little problem to hire girls for brothel, the thing is I can hire man to be prostitutes but I cant with woman, also I use AnimeRace Nanakochan with Nanakochan NPC-Replacer (installed just to change woman to Nanako anime like characters), and yes tested without Nanako NPC and have the conflict.

There is a way to make Nanako Race NPC replacer to be able to hire them as prostitutes with this mod?

9 hours ago, Narsdarknest said:

Im having a little problem to hire girls for brothel, the thing is I can hire man to be prostitutes but I cant with woman, also I use AnimeRace Nanakochan with Nanakochan NPC-Replacer (installed just to change woman to Nanako anime like characters), and yes tested without Nanako NPC and have the conflict.

There is a way to make Nanako Race NPC replacer to be able to hire them as prostitutes with this mod?

sorry but i working hard last months and can't promise anything. because i'm almost have no time for modding ?

1 hour ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

as i know u need aaf compatible bed. not all beds are recognized by AAF, as i know. 

Well AAF scanned and found the bed (vanilla bed) as i tested , but when they stood next to it they decided to have sex on the ground instead . BTW when AAF is activated 2 actor went to their location but were not staying still , they went seperate way then just teleported to the sex scene , is that normal ?

On 4/22/2020 at 6:22 PM, johnceda113 said:

Well AAF scanned and found the bed (vanilla bed) as i tested , but when they stood next to it they decided to have sex on the ground instead . BTW when AAF is activated 2 actor went to their location but were not staying still , they went seperate way then just teleported to the sex scene , is that normal ?

i not strong with how AAF works with furniture. i'm using very old version, because all 60+ AAF versions are very slow for my opinion (scene start takes about 20-30 seconds for me, if i'm trying to use newest versions)

noob question here guys i just started modding fo4 with loverslab stuff anyway so mod works its all fine but once scene starts its only 1 animation and then it ends no stage changes or auto anim changes anyone can point me to right direction how can i make it so it progresses like in skyrim ?

Pulling my hair out because nothing i do works with this mod. The Johns talk to the prostitutes and walk away no animations ever happen. When they did happen before they were on the floor although there are 8 beds around them. I reinstalled aaf the one patch over and over, added the A.J. various xmls and it doesn't help either nothing seems to help. I've been trying for 3 days to get this mod to work.

On 6/24/2019 at 5:48 PM, 2192michi said:

Hi,

the mod works fine for me with one little exception.

when its time to start the animation it takes about 30 sec for it to start.

is there a way to fix that or has it to be that way?

I have the same problem...

Ehhmm, so I have one problem. I seem to be stuck in the role assignment mode. Whenever I talk to an npc, my character asks them if they want to work as a prostitute... And I can't find the option in mcm to turn that off... Can someone help me out?

59 minutes ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

i got 2 week weekends, so yes, it's possible. 

Would be greatly appreciated. Also maybe change the zone where the hookers stay, from the safe, to an invisible marker and name it hooker zone or something, and make the safe a separate thing by itself. Having the safe in the middle of the beds is not the best thing asthetically.

Any plans to add the ability to make certain enemies become passive so long as you have your weapon sheathed or a prostitute item equipped (like a ring of prostituion or whatever), just like in a few other mods? So that you can walk around the Commonwealth and sell your body as an alternative to fighting.
Beggar Whore has this feature, but that mod isn't really focused on prostitution.

On 4/27/2020 at 2:54 PM, Origamiboy said:

Would be greatly appreciated. Also maybe change the zone where the hookers stay, from the safe, to an invisible marker and name it hooker zone or something, and make the safe a separate thing by itself. Having the safe in the middle of the beds is not the best thing asthetically.

why u place it in the middle of the beds? my safe staying in separate room.