On 11/9/2020 at 1:04 PM, johnathon648 said:

ötleteket

Azt hiszem, rossz könyvtárban van ... még mindig.

A telepítés nyelvének megfelelően kell beállítani. Magától értetődően...

Mindenki, aki kér, segítséget kap! ye.gif.6eec511c03e5b6cbf76951ef4e0fb23f.gif 

Azonban...

A játék futott. // - És a mentés nem tartozik bele a jó útba! - //

Ezért ezt a részt KELL KIKAPCSOLNI - ÉS HA NEM JÓ vagy nem elég akkor teljesen el kell távolítani az MCM és a scripts dolgok miatt.

Játszd a játékot ...

5-10 perc játék és mentés.

Kapcsolja ki a játékot ...

Kapcsolja be ezt a tartozékot (vagy telepítse ismét) ... és élvezze.

Jó könyvtárban dolgozik. (ez az enyém)

843459604_Fallout42020-11-0914-49-00-07.jpg.b29765bc90e571385184d8ab69b63112.jpg

UI:

Nos... nem mindenki képes érteni és "visszaigazolni" az egyszerű gondolatokat.

Ha nem igazolod képpel az állításod az csak szó a levegőben.

Ha nem segíted önmagad visszajelzéssel, akkor nem segítesz másnak más megoldások és lehetőségek írásában.

Tedd meg, hogy részletes visszajelzéssel segíted a saját problémád megoldását!

Ha bizonyítod a megoldásod ellentétes a működéssel... saját probléma és más-mások által nem javítható.

...mert látom, hogy közben született egy önvéleményezés de nincs "senki" megszólítva... hát... sok sikert.

yeah if your going to be rude then piss off and before you even ask no i am not in the wrong directory if i was i would know now if your not going to provide some usefull help then don't bother replying again i have already went and asked help on a discord server i am in since you don't seem to want to help.

• 1 month later...

Prostitutes are not doing their jobs. They leave the area where I put the safe. They continue to behave like regular settlers. Resetting them does nothing. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Edit: I just noticed there was a newer version. I'll install that and see if the problem is resolved. 

Edit 2: That seems to have helped. There is one other minor issue. Instead of using the nearest bed they seem to want to use my characters bed which I guess is in range but they pass several other nearby beds to get there. Why would the mod target my characters bed for use?

Prostitutes are not doing their jobs. They leave the area where I put the safe. They continue to behave like regular settlers. Resetting them does nothing. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Edit: I just noticed there was a newer version. I'll install that and see if the problem is resolved. 

Edit 2: That seems to have helped. There is one other minor issue. Instead of using the nearest bed they seem to want to use my characters bed which I guess is in range but they pass several other nearby beds to get there. Why would the mod target my characters bed for use?

I can't tell if that is on purpose. 

In my limited knowledge, AAF will search for furniture in range.

Therefore, either is the animation not support those bed or it just your luck...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Having an issue where as long as the UAP master file is active the brothel aspect won't work. All the dialogue works and normal prostitution works but the brothel will be empty even with the correct options. Disabling it fixes this (as well as the perk screen crashes) but makes me end up with less animations overall.

Hi, I have a big problem with prostitutes who become quest givers (minutemen radiant quests). The girl gets stuck, doesn't talk and i can't talk to her to reset or fire her as prostitute. Her eyes are closed and I can't even access her inventory after death. The quest is basically stuck.

Well ... I don't know why this stuff might only work halfway for me. It doesn’t do its own - ring activity - but it works for everyone else.

The chick doesn't do anything ... but the employee works.
The text is a nothing ...

If I pull a ring, it indicates that there is a bite ... and then the dialogue starts, but the action is missed. The client follows like a hungry dog and there is no dialogue.

There is no automatic action start even after the dialogue has taken place and the deal has been concluded.

For me, this stuff doesn't want to go ... and I put the older one back ... even if I didn't. It didn't even start. Then the Leito stuff died ... and so on.

Reinstalled from a clean backup ... and no substantive change.

...ran for 20 hours or so ... :bawling:

--------------------------------------

Nos... azt nem tudom miért lehet, hogy nekem ez a cucc csak félig dolgozik. A saját - gyűrűs tevékenységet nem végzi - de minden másnál működik. 

A csajom nem csinál semmit... de az alkalmazott dolgozik.
A szöveg  az egy semmi...

Ha gyűrűt húzok, jelzi hogy van kapás... majd indul a párbeszéd ámde az akció elmarad. Az ügyfél követ mint az éhes kutya és semmi párbeszéd nincs.

Nincs automatikus akció indítás sem az után, hogy a párbeszéd lezajlott és az üzlet megkötésre kerül.

Nekem ez a holmi nem akar menni... és visszatettem a régebbit... bár ne tettem volna. Az már el sem indult. Majd a Leito cuccos halt meg... és így tovább.

Újra telepítve tiszta mentésről... wb.gif.caed25fb5981e15fd8eb3674e7f1b211.gif és semmi érdemi változás.

Párbeszéd van... akciózás és vagy mozizás az nincs.

1019050972_Fallout42021-03-0316-02-19-29.jpg.8c8657ccd6b4ccebf1fbec9c14b929c8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

there are two issues for me. Nothing major. Not even sure if its my setup.

I have currently running Hardship, Sex'm Up and AAF Prostitution.

Most of the time the mod will start with hiring prostitution, though i disabled it. I am not sure if thats because i have so many similar mods running.

The second is the duration of the animation. Is there a way to have it running longer?

Maybe i missed something but in the MCM there was no option for it. Did i look at the wrong place perhaps?

Thank you