• 2 weeks later...

I'm having an issue where the mod works for a little while, but then it suddenly breaks completely.

No clients show up, the prostitutes don't have their unique dialogue, no money gets added to the safe unless I leave then come back.

The only thing that seems to work are player interactions (role assignment, seducing hired prostitutes, ect.)

restarting the mod seems to do nothing at all. all i can do is make a new save....which i have to do about every 30 minutes

I've even tried reinstalling the mod and it still breaks after a while

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, is it possible to mark prostitutes in a settlement? I have 2 working whores in sanctuary but whenever I want to hire more she says that I have no free slot for her. I have some bugged NPCs who don't react to any dialogues (hire, reset,...) from this mod however.
Slut count is set to 10.

Edited by xyzxyz
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It seems that Plugs of the Commonwealth integration is broken. At some point the mod decided that I have some plug in my rear end and although I removed all the plugs, all NPCs were commenting how horny they are seeing me with a buttplug in my ass. Even more weird - it was happening in non-prostitution mode. So, eventually I simply cancelled Plugs of the Commonwealth integration in options entirely.

Is this still working? I can assign NPCs as prostitutes and they do have their lines appear on screen but it seems that every interaction they have results in rejection. Occasionally they add like 8 caps into the safe but that is about it. Are there some additional steps I need to take to make them work or is the mod just broken? 

6 hours ago, Fake438 said:

Is this still working? I can assign NPCs as prostitutes and they do have their lines appear on screen but it seems that every interaction they have results in rejection. Occasionally they add like 8 caps into the safe but that is about it. Are there some additional steps I need to take to make them work or is the mod just broken? 

Works and prostitutes bring a bunch of caps, but the mod is really unstable and inconvenient (but unfortunately, this is the only working mod for settler prostitution). The old mod on brothels for 4Play was much better, but alas, one * great programmer * undertook to modify it and completely ruined it.

• 2 months later...
On 5/19/2021 at 11:33 PM, eyes232 said:

Two dumb questions: How to build a brothel and how to hire npcs as prostitutes?

Well I've been gone for quite some time.  I hope you figured it out, but if not
It's super easy, barely an inconvenience
Build the [brothel safe] through the workshop furniture section of the main build menu.
In the McM you can turn recruiting on.  Out of workshop talk to a settler and begin a conversation.  
In the McM you can adjust the persuasion chance/bed use/payments.
I find whole outfits with added flair don't get removed by the NPC while away.

On 8/12/2021 at 6:00 AM, Fake438 said:

McM menu allows you to adjust it.  Charisma is a stat not how they look and effects their chance of success.  The more variety you have the higher the chance of success and caps/day.  As you mentioned that they are being rejected, but have succeeded for 8 caps the mod is clearly working, but not as you wanted/pictured

On 8/8/2021 at 5:59 AM, m0rdr3d0 said:

It seems that Plugs of the Commonwealth integration is broken. At some point the mod decided that I have some plug in my rear end and although I removed all the plugs, all NPCs were commenting how horny they are seeing me with a buttplug in my ass. Even more weird - it was happening in non-prostitution mode. So, eventually I simply cancelled Plugs of the Commonwealth integration in options entirely.

It's very picky as to how the plug is removed.  I'll keep a notepad and pencil handy and I'll let you know how to remove the plug and receive no comments after.  Comments happen no matter what.  Even if you plug yourself and comments are turned on the NPC's will comment

On 7/14/2021 at 10:13 AM, xyzxyz said:

Piper was a whore in sanctuary. Then the quest with kellog started and she went to Nicks office. Now after kellogs quest is finished she is completly broken and I can't speak with her anymore.

Have you tried, in the MCM menu stopping the mod and/or turning on Reset NPC's on load, Debug tab
Usually quests and mods will butt heads

• 4 weeks later...

Are you able to turn female companions (piper, cait, curie...etc) into Prostitutes with this? (haven't gotten that far to test it)

and I've noticed if during proposition, if the convo is interrupted you won't be able to start another convo. 

Also, the Johns are going to be the male settlers already in town? 

Edited by 4nln415
2 hours ago, 4nln415 said:

Are you able to turn female companions (piper, cait, curie...etc) into Prostitutes with this? (haven't gotten that far to test it)

Yes, you are. But Be carefull with Piper. You should make her a whore after you freed Nick (see my post above).

for "brothel and house of joy" mods

RSE2 brothel and prostitution: obsolete and dead for a while (asserted by the creator)

AAF prostitution: still works, but limits the playing time to 1 hour + - before breaking the AI and lots of other stuff, see the full part

human resource: works very well, still functional after a game of 9 o'clock with a brothel that has become huge and very busy, in a colony made with SS2, where Trudy and the mother and the mutt daughter, and the mother and daughter Habernathy are my employees .. fairly easy to use and a simple and effective mcm.

It works, except the fact that interacting with any of the prostitutes and then fast traveling anywhere results in CTD every time. Also changing any setting in MCM will result in CTD on loading screen. It's as buggy and crash inducing as RSE2 brothels. Gonna try Human resource next as last option.

Edit: Fixed with Baka scrap heap mod. Must have been too many scripts running

Edited by Dubhorizon
  • 2 months later...

Not sure if this mod still gets support, but I have a question:

How would I add custom races to be hired as prostitutes? I've looked in Fo4Edit and added the custom races there, but nothing seems to change. I've even removed humans from the race filter and could still hire them.

Any help for this one?

Edit: I want to add that i did manage to find a workaround.

open console
click the npc
type 'setrace humanrace'
hire the npc
set the race back

Edited by _Luxen_Matori_
found a workaround
On 1/26/2022 at 9:18 AM, _Luxen_Matori_ said:

Not sure if this mod still gets support, but I have a question:

How would I add custom races to be hired as prostitutes? I've looked in Fo4Edit and added the custom races there, but nothing seems to change. I've even removed humans from the race filter and could still hire them.

Any help for this one?

Edit: I want to add that i did manage to find a workaround.

open console
click the npc
type 'setrace humanrace'
hire the npc
set the race back

u can modify .esp in creation kit / f4edit. you need to add your race to FPP_AllowedRaces array

or u can modify FPP_PlayerScript.psc and remove

elseif FPP_AllowedRaces.Find(akClient.getRace()) == - 1
		DTrace("FPP report: race check is not pass")
		return false

and 

elseif FPP_AllowedRaces.Find(akTarget.getRace()) == - 1
		DTrace("FPP report: race check is not pass")
		return false

then compile script

but u need to be careful afterward

Edited by Jahem_kinkaid