11 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

u can modify .esp in creation kit / f4edit. you need to add your race to FPP_AllowedRaces array

or u can modify FPP_PlayerScript.psc and remove

elseif FPP_AllowedRaces.Find(akClient.getRace()) == - 1
		DTrace("FPP report: race check is not pass")
		return false

and 

elseif FPP_AllowedRaces.Find(akTarget.getRace()) == - 1
		DTrace("FPP report: race check is not pass")
		return false

then compile script

but u need to be careful afterward

I've added the races to the .esp but they didn't register. I even removed the default races as a test and could still hire them as normal. For some reason it seems like F4edit isn't applying the changes in game even though it loads my edits in the editor. Unless there's another spot other than FPP_Brothel where I need to add them?

image.png.e74698f4dbc41bc1132bfc5b79fac051.png

1 hour ago, _Luxen_Matori_ said:

I've added the races to the .esp but they didn't register. I even removed the default races as a test and could still hire them as normal. For some reason it seems like F4edit isn't applying the changes in game even though it loads my edits in the editor. Unless there's another spot other than FPP_Brothel where I need to add them?

image.png.e74698f4dbc41bc1132bfc5b79fac051.png

i think that you need start new game/force update mod after this changes. i have some free time right  now and will make minor update with MCM option that allows to skip race restriction (but not childs) gimme a hour or something around

7 hours ago, Hoshii_Miki said:

How could this be adjusted so that prostitutes will use other furniture animations as well?

So far I'm just seeing either bed or floor animations.

u need turn on furniture animations via MCM (there is separate options for player and sluts under different tabs), there is only AAF flag "use furniture" all workare doing AAF.

4 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

u need turn on furniture animations via MCM (there is separate options for player and sluts under different tabs), there is only AAF flag "use furniture" all workare doing AAF.

All I can see is "use beds on/off", and when I turn on "use beds" they only use animations on the bed if there's a valid bed within reach otherwise they'll do it on the ground, if I turn it off it's all on the ground. I want them to use other furniture like couches, chairs, and desks too, 

5 hours ago, Hoshii_Miki said:

All I can see is "use beds on/off", and when I turn on "use beds" they only use animations on the bed if there's a valid bed within reach otherwise they'll do it on the ground, if I turn it off it's all on the ground. I want them to use other furniture like couches, chairs, and desks too, 

sorry. you need to ask to AAF forum. my mod doesn't choose which furniture will be uses. it doing AAF.

Hello,

I want to try this mod a little bit and select the Devious device option, but I've got the following script errors in the log file

[02/09/2022 - 05:21:49PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp94"
stack:
    [alias playerRef on quest FPP_Player (2D000F9D)].fpp_playerscript.RandomDD() - "C:\Users\Astalid\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPP_PlayerScript.psc" Line 453
    [alias playerRef on quest FPP_Player (2D000F9D)].fpp_playerscript.StartSex() - "C:\Users\Astalid\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPP_PlayerScript.psc" Line 388
    [alias playerRef on quest FPP_Player (2D000F9D)].fpp_playerscript.PrepareSexScene() - "C:\Users\Astalid\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPP_PlayerScript.psc" Line 1276
    [<nullptr form> (2D000FA4)].Fragments:TopicInfos:FPP_YesApproachScript.Fragment_End() - "D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\fragments\topicInfos\FPP_YesApproachScript.psc" Line 8

It is where this line is called

bool Success = DDLibs.CallFunction("EquipRandomDevice", EDVar) as bool

I thought loading of the devious devices could be problematic.  Does that actually mean LoadDD is only executed at game start if  Devious devices is NOT activated ?

Elseif aiTimerID == 2 && FPP_Global_DD.getValue() == 0; DD timer
        LoadDD()

In my load order "Devious devices" exists and is activated. -- I did not make a save game after installing your mod. 

Regards

OK. Loading a saved game with 'Devious devices' disabled, waiting a few seconds and than enabeling the Devious Devices feature seems to do the "trick".

I guess for my own game, I am able to solve the starting problem in the script by myself.

Edited by Kanlaon

Hello, sorry if this has been asked and answered elsewhere, but how can I alter the time it takes between agreeing to take a client and AAF beginning? There's always a slight delay with any mod while AAF does it's 'gathering', but with your mod it seems to take a very long time before AAF even starts to 'gather'. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I have a slight issue with this mod, it is enabled but the new dialogue options are not appearing. Was in diamond city at the time. I've attached my current mod order. any help would be appreciated. I'm using Sex 'em up also, the dialogue appears but doesn't perform actions.

loadorder.txt

• 1 month later...

This used to work for me but now npcs will chase me down seemingly to solicit my character only they don't say anything. When I speak to them it just opens the normal trade or dialog menu now. They will chase me to the complete end of the map acting like this and reinstalling and fiddling with the settings doesn't fix this. I don't know what went wrong.

Edited by sabery
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 6:05 AM, korofox said:

Its maybe a stupid question but can someone explain what i doing wrong. In the MCM i have for AAF Protituation just this on the Screenshot. How i can fix this?20220607125832_1.jpg.24d94bebae0f9c3ae54a32f5732b9cf3.jpg

The same thing happens to me and I don't know how to fix it, it also happened to me with another mod that is the AAF Vanilla Fudge that is from the same creator

• 1 month later...

Not sure how often this is updated or if at all lately, but I had an idea maybe add some random NPC customers check box in the MCM I have realy problems actually getting anyone in game to visit the Brothels other than the same male settlers every single time it gets a bit stale. A function that added some temporary traveling NPC's with a chance to spawn and use the faciltities would be amazing, you know perhaps they've heard of the Brothel and come to check it out...They can disable or despawn after the scene is over. Just seeing the same settlers every time is getting a bit old and some of the Settlements with a Brothel I built don't even get customers because they are too far away from any friendly spawns. The *Hostile Factions can visit*  option is also a bit broken sadly, anyone in the settlement not flagged as a hooker will attack them as soon as the arrive, it's messy and noisey, doesn't work....Just an idea hope you see this and give it some thought would be awesome I think. Thanks for the mod ....the only reason I keep playing Fallout 4 is these LL mods thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2022 at 8:02 AM, SamanthaTraynor said:

In the Discription its mentioned, we HAVE TO GET Four-Play.

That's not what it says.  This is what it says :)

image.png.5e23ddb0d230d1e7a7516502d121c8bb.png

This part at the bottom is just attributing the original mod, it has nothing to do with what AAF Prostitution requires.  It is a way to honor the person that started the original mod and provides some history:

image.png.69dc8de2aa6ccb8f8610b52a3fbb7ef4.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, eflat01 said:

I ask because the first time I installed it, it posted that it failed loading something for it from this mod and I do not use that mod.

That just makes Just Business a possible soft requirement.  The message you saw means that Prostitution looked for some feature or function from Just Business and didn't find it.  Hundreds of Mods do this. It doesn't always mean that the missing feature is required for the mod you're using to function.

On 2/3/2022 at 7:54 PM, Hoshii_Miki said:

How could this be adjusted so that prostitutes will use other furniture animations as well?

So far I'm just seeing either bed or floor animations.

Replace the  SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml which came with this mod with the one from SavageCabbage. This mod included it for some reason but the one in SavageCabbage has far more furniture in it. Turn off the use beds then go stand by a table to proposition someone, May or may not work depending if you've the animations to support them and the animation tags are correct - do not know of looking for furniture is a hard coded passed thing or force ruled out from a mod using AAF.

Edited by eflat01