CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

On 11/6/2019 at 5:15 AM, Vyxenne said:

Yes, everything you have said is true. SINful CBP is unique in offering immediate testing of in-game CBPC parameter changes. The reason SINful CBP does not facilitate testing of Gravity parameters without reloading the game is that Gravity parameters were unheard of when SINful CBP was released. I have no doubt that 3aq is hard at work adding Gravity parameters and settings to SINful CBP as we type these comments.

Or not. :classic_wacko:

Hold the banana phone just for a second, Gravity parameters? Where is this?

Also are we able to change the displacement of vagina bones yet?

I've gotten CBPC to work, physics and collisions. But, when I have a cbpc enabled outfit equipped(or an NPC does), the boobs/belly/butt don't seem to follow the values of the config files, so the boobs will be swaying left and right forever without slowing down on myself and NPCs, but only when I wear a cbpc enabled outfit. If I'm naked or an npc is, it follows the config values like normal. I've been trying to get this fixed as infinitely swaying titties is getting to on my nerves

On 11/6/2019 at 5:15 AM, Vyxenne said:

Yes, everything you have said is true. SINful CBP is unique in offering immediate testing of in-game CBPC parameter changes. The reason SINful CBP does not facilitate testing of Gravity parameters without reloading the game is that Gravity parameters were unheard of when SINful CBP was released. I have no doubt that 3aq is hard at work adding Gravity parameters and settings to SINful CBP as we type these comments.

Or not. :classic_wacko:

You do not need to reload the game ,  you can minimize the game and manually edit the .txts and see it in real time?️

47 minutes ago, manpan22 said:

You do not need to reload the game ,  you can minimize the game and manually edit the .txts and see it in real time?️

how edit with game play is not what we have talked..  so as you said, we do not need to reload the game to edit any configs as same as json.

But the  problem is, only gravity parameter can not up-date,, once you change frame-rate as 0, then return ti as some value. to re-load.

why it is not good,, to  stop strange up-down,, we need to set frame-rate as 0.  without it,,  as you know,  keep re-load config, 

with frame rate value.  Then these 2 parameter try to  reset gravity efect  (newtral position which gravity parameter default 0) frist. then  re-ciculate again..   so it cause berast shaking up-down without any movement.

Then you stop it with edit frame-rate as 0, (minimize,, or I simply use window mode,, or alt + tab work for me),  

but once you set value 0,,  even though you edit frame-rate from 0 to 120 ,,then edit gravity values,,

these new  value,never loaded again, untill you return desktop (even though you return start-menu,, it not work)

So we may request,, CBPC may offer way,, to re-load  them  (not use frame-rate or interval)  with keep game runing.

or synful manage it as same as it can re-load Config, when we need only. (we cahgne frame rate to 0, it not load

we change frame rate to somevalue , it load again) 

2 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

how edit with game play is not what we have talked..  so as you said, we do not need to reload the game to edit any configs as same as json.

But the  problem is, only gravity parameter can not up-date,, once you change frame-rate as 0, then return ti as some value. to re-load.

why it is not good,, to  stop strange up-down,, we need to set frame-rate as 0.  without it,,  as you know,  keep re-load config, 

with frame rate value.  Then these 2 parameter try to  reset gravity efect  (newtral position which gravity parameter default 0) frist. then  re-ciculate again..   so it cause berast shaking up-down without any movement.

Then you stop it with edit frame-rate as 0, (minimize,, or I simply use window mode,, or alt + tab work for me),  

but once you set value 0,,  even though you edit frame-rate from 0 to 120 ,,then edit gravity values,,

these new  value,never loaded again, untill you return desktop (even though you return start-menu,, it not work)

So we may request,, CBPC may offer way,, to re-load  them  (not use frame-rate or interval)  with keep game runing.

or synful manage it as same as it can re-load Config, when we need only. (we cahgne frame rate to 0, it not load

we change frame rate to somevalue , it load again) 

Well, in my game if it seems to work without going to the desktop, also when I add the value of gravityBias is instantly seen when I click on the game again.

I cant share a vid this page says invalid url

5 hours ago, manpan22 said:

Well, in my game if it seems to work without going to the desktop, also when I add the value of gravityBias is instantly seen when I click on the game again.

I cant share a vid this page says invalid url

As for me,, to reflect current value, I must need to use Frame.rate value. without 0 from game start.

most simple test should be, start with Frame.rate = 0

1 add new CBPConfigTest.txt  and  discribe frame.rate = 0,  with set gravity.Bias = 0.3  (use huge value) save it,

2 start game, set synful frame.rate =  0 or simply OFF.  so skyrim do not load any setting file now. 

2 you see,, current setting gravity efefct clearly . (breast sag,, etc)  discribed in your CBPConfigTest.txt  .

because the value have been loaded when you launch SKSE

3  change CBPConfigTest.txt as  frame.rate = 120..  then edit gravity.Bias =0.005 etc  (set as low value) 

4,   I expect, current value 0.005 will be reloaded each 120 frame,then breast will return position (almost default postion) 

but may show flickeling shake.  if so frame.rate change work for garvity parameter in game.

But  

as my conculusion,, the breast shape never return  it keep using 0.3 for gravity.bias circulation.  and breast 

keep same position as same as before ( keep static standing pose)

and you may not see any strange shaking ,, then it not keep loading  with frame.rate value.

I think even though you set frame.rate = 0 about all config,  everytime you use console or click dialogue or pause and restart  or change window size, you may see breast node shake one time.

.it is because,,  CBPC try to re-circulate gravity value.  but it do not re-load current config.setting.

just use the value, which have been used.   we see gravity.BIas =0 , and gradually move to the postion where  gravity.Bias = 0.3 (if you set so), then if you frequently, change window,, (for edit etc) you may see this effect frequently. but it not means,

CBPC re-load your edit value for garvity.Bias

I suppose it is one reason, why CBPC do not set these 2 value but keep as default . and did not discribe it in default Config.

or if user may complain, , target NPC,,  call menu etc,,use console,, you breast move once. but if you keep default 0 value,,

or not add gravity parameter..  you may not see  such problem..  (CBPC no need re-cicrulate gravity parameters)

15 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

As for me,, to reflect current value, I must need to use Frame.rate value. without 0 from game start.

most simple test should be, start with Frame.rate = 0

1 add new CBPConfigTest.txt  and  discribe frame.rate = 0,  with set gravity.Bias = 0.3  (use huge value) save it,

2 start game, set synful frame.rate =  0 or simply OFF.  so skyrim do not load any setting file now. 

2 you see,, current setting gravity efefct clearly . (breast sag,, etc)  discribed in your CBPConfigTest.txt  .

because the value have been loaded when you launch SKSE

3  change CBPConfigTest.txt as  frame.rate = 120..  then edit gravity.Bias =0.005 etc  (set as low value) 

4,   I expect, current value 0.005 will be reloaded each 120 frame,then breast will return position (almost default postion) 

but may show flickeling shake.  if so frame.rate change work for garvity parameter in game.

But  

as my conculusion,, the breast shape never return  it keep using 0.3 for gravity.bias circulation.  and breast 

keep same position as same as before ( keep static standing pose)

and you may not see any strange shaking ,, then it not keep loading  with frame.rate value.

I think even though you set frame.rate = 0 about all config,  everytime you use console or click dialogue or pause and restart  or change window size, you may see breast node shake one time.

.it is because,,  CBPC try to re-circulate gravity value.  but it do not re-load current config.setting.

just use the value, which have been used.   we see gravity.BIas =0 , and gradually move to the postion where  gravity.Bias = 0.3 (if you set so), then if you frequently, change window,, (for edit etc) you may see this effect frequently. but it not means,

CBPC re-load your edit value for garvity.Bias

I suppose it is one reason, why CBPC do not set these 2 value but keep as default . and did not discribe it in default Config.

or if user may complain, , target NPC,,  call menu etc,,use console,, you breast move once. but if you keep default 0 value,,

or not add gravity parameter..  you may not see  such problem..  (CBPC no need re-cicrulate gravity parameters)

Look , im using that CBPConfig_3b.txt and dont have frame.rate = value , only i have flickeling shake if set TuningMode = 1 on CBPCMasterConfig 

can share a clip , the time that is stopped is because I have only recorded what happens in the game, notice that in the end the boobs go up, it's because I reduce gravityBias, I save the changes and when I click on the game quickly the boobs go up and although I don't see myself I keep playing and there's nothing strange, I even went back up gravityBias and everything works fine

11 hours ago, manpan22 said:

can share a clip , the time that is stopped is because I have only recorded what happens in the game, notice that in the end the boobs go up, it's because I reduce gravityBias, I save the changes and when I click on the game quickly the boobs go up and although I don't see myself I keep playing and there's nothing strange, I even went back up gravityBias and everything works fine

Yes I can see same effect.  The difference is, you do not discribe  frame.rate for 3bb offered CBPConfig_3b.txt 

so up-date Config is controlled by synful only. (CBPConfig.txt which changed by synful)

I  could  confirm, , if I use default 3bb offered CBPConfig_3b.txt (it not discribe frame.rate )

I could up-date without problem as same as you.  but it only work I keep  synful auto-up-date ON

lets test please if you could take time,, with auto-update OFF and ON of synful MCM menu.

1.  Start syunful auto up-date on. then your edit of gravity value work 

2. Stop syunful auto up-date off,, then your edit of gravity value not work

3,  Set syunful auto-up-date ON again.. then edit your gravit value..  

4  you can not up-date (reflect) your edit about gravity any more..

This is what I see, with frame.rate setting of my test file.. It is same. as you see.  (only difference is you controll up-date by syunful only

I up-date by frame.rate discribed in another setting file. 

(so if you see same thing,, with use default CBPConfig_3b.. and syunful up-date.. 

it is  what I discribed about CBPConfig_text.txt,  with set frame.rate value .  but  keep Syunful up-date off)

synfulre-load.JPG.15f66e9b683b502e4408b20ff6d2ea70.JPG

synfulup-date.JPG.597e5cb0b6f20aec6dbe126ae6199287.JPG

Then I do not know, why if I use my custom setting of gravity (with  CBPC special) and set frame.rate.. 

I have seen,, it show strange flicker (as if try to re-ciruclate gravity)

but with test 3bbb nude, and 3b config,,  I do not find this problem.. so even though I keep up-date

(not stop Syunful auto-update,, I clear see current status..  I may test again,, with CBPC special but not

discribe frame.rate,, then controll by Synful only.. thanks..  at least ist seems more stable for me..

Then from above status,, (so now synful auto-update on, and I set gravity bias as 0.8 (not recommend) 

I save game, and re-load from top menu.

it still not reflect..  current gravity setting value.  like this pic. (I confirm now Synful auto-up-date as ON in mcm menu,

then other parameer modify work )

savere-load.png.9e1cd87d7a3b2b826c9c472d4118921e.png

Next,, I save game,, and quit .. run SKSE again..

so I finally see, current gravity effect,, without cahnge Synful setting (keep it as ON,) 

like this,,,

realgravity.png.d457152d152bcd1fb2bf97d730b407ff.png

Then if I once synful auto-up-date OFF,, then ON again,, it never reflect my edit.. only about gravity (I suppose so) 

the loop continue for-ever.  I think.

5 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Then from above status,, (so now synful auto-update on, and I set gravity bias as 0.8 (not recommend) 

I save game, and re-load from top menu.

it still not reflect..  current gravity setting value.  like this pic. (I confirm now Synful auto-up-date as ON in mcm menu,

then other parameer modify work )

savere-load.png.9e1cd87d7a3b2b826c9c472d4118921e.png

Next,, I save game,, and quit .. run SKSE again..

so I finally see, current gravity effect,, without cahnge Synful setting (keep it as ON,) 

like this,,,

realgravity.png.d457152d152bcd1fb2bf97d730b407ff.png

Then if I once synful auto-up-date OFF,, then ON again,, it never reflect my edit.. only about gravity (I suppose so) 

the loop continue for-ever.  I think.

I have autoupdate ON everytime

On 11/7/2019 at 1:19 PM, miho said:

Hold the banana phone just for a second, Gravity parameters? Where is this?

Also are we able to change the displacement of vagina bones yet?

find CBPConfig.txt and add Breast.gravityBias 0.01 Breast.gravityCorrection 0.35 lines to it so the end result will look something like the one below. After that you have to play around with the various settings to get result which looks good for your body. GravityBias is basically how strong is the gravity while gravityCorrection sort of puts "reverse gravity" on the object being affected. For example when creating my characters body I basically went for the Hitomi Tanaka body type with large natural sort of hanging breasts. In order to achieve that I had to increase the gravitybias and Breast.linearZ and Breast.maxoffset which gave me pretty good "hanging" when crawling or in upside down positions, on the other hand while standing due to high gravity linearZ and maxoffset values the tits almost reached my characters knees and looked like they were run over by steamroller. So I had to put pretty big gravityCorrection value to give them back their shape. I lost some of the "hang" but its not very noticeable and it looks great while walking around. 

One thing I noticed is that with the gravity enabled, collisions look bilion times better than without them. My only complaint is that the breasts are slightly twitching in regular interval (probably caused by Tuning.rate) not sure how to fix it. Also for some reason when tweaking the settings I had to use SinfulCBP ingame config to tweak the linear and maxoffset values. Tweaking them directly in the txt file didn't do anything and then after tweaking i had to save the txt file itself again so the gravity stuff would work. Kind of clunky to do but the result is super worth it. 

Tuning.rate 60.0000 
Breast.gravityBias 0.08
Breast.gravityCorrection 6.35

Butt.linearX 1.4100 
Butt.linearY 0.9200 
Butt.linearZ 0.7400 
Butt.maxoffset 3.0000 
Butt.rotational 0.1500 
Butt.damping 0.0400 
Butt.stiffness 0.0300 
Butt.stiffness2 0.0100 
Butt.timeStep 0.9250 
Breast.linearX 2.6300 
Breast.linearY 1.3500 
Breast.linearZ 6.3900 
Breast.maxoffset 11.0000 
Breast.rotational 0.1300 
Breast.damping 0.1800 
Breast.stiffness 0.0500 
Breast.stiffness2 0.0100 
Breast.timeStep 0.8750 
Belly.linearX 1.6800 
Belly.linearY 0.0200 
Belly.linearZ 0.0700 
Belly.maxoffset 3.0000 
Belly.rotational 0.0300 
Belly.damping 0.0500 
Belly.stiffness 0.0100 
Belly.stiffness2 0.0200 
Belly.timeStep 0.9000 
Butt.timetick 16.0000 
Breast.timetick 6.0000 
Belly.timetick 16.0000 

Also here is bunch of screens showing how the stuff looks. First one is with gravityCorrection adjusted. Second one with "default" gravityCorrection. Third is no gravity at all and last with gravity enabled.

ScreenShot6.png.0afe70ef4f43ef1a9eeca301d3f6f4dc.pngScreenShot7.png.eb7efcc1409971ea710ae0fb69dc89e9.pngScreenShot9.png.e247c4d87b8e8a07392197918f797dd7.pngScreenShot8.png.f972a688110cc4f3048e69314911250e.png

12 hours ago, yourselfek said:

One thing I noticed is that with the gravity enabled, collisions look bilion times better than without them. My only complaint is that the breasts are slightly twitching in regular interval (probably caused by Tuning.rate) not sure how to fix it. Also for some reason when tweaking the settings I had to use SinfulCBP ingame config to tweak the linear and maxoffset values. Tweaking them directly in the txt file didn't do anything and then after tweaking i had to save the txt file itself again so the gravity stuff would work. Kind of clunky to do but the result is super worth it. 

hm,, it seems interesting,, I have not carefully tested,, when tweak gravity,,,  how it effect with collision things.

Then if you see twitching with some gravity setting values..  anyway,, you try,, stop Tuning.rate as OFF.. as your case you discribed it

in default CBPConfig.txt,, with syunful,, so you just set it as OFF,, then strange twitching has gone..

(but I have said,, after do so,, you can not edit it any  more,, in game.. even though you later set it as ON.. and edit again)

Then I suppose,, the twitching or flickerling with interval seems visible when I set high value about Breast Gravity correction values.

this value seems be circulated,, all other circulatinon finished.  (so it adaplted last position of each vertex )

(Shizof have discribed,, in this topic,, but I could not clear understand though,,,)

if you keep up-date tuning.rate = load with interval , config ,, everytime re-circulate gravity  effect,, then the Gravitycorrction

value will be added or multipled to work as anti gravity,, ( in last circulation step),, then   the more large Gravity Correcsiton,

will try to adjusted vertex postions, after other circulation have finished..  (so it may move to the final position, with the value)

it is just my suppose...  and it seems one reason,, why sometimes I seems not see this flickerling, ..

eg 3bbb offered config,, keep them under 1,0,,, but when I test with CBBEspecial,, I remember often added  more big value,

then try to adjust as anti gravity, with use large gravity.Bias  0.3 etc, and take balance.  

but if you stop up-date,,you get final effect,  (or circulated) position ..

without flickerling.. (you may see only one time,, the positon adjusted,, then twitching has gone somewhere

On 11/7/2019 at 8:42 AM, cramsin said:

I've gotten CBPC to work, physics and collisions. But, when I have a cbpc enabled outfit equipped(or an NPC does), the boobs/belly/butt don't seem to follow the values of the config files, so the boobs will be swaying left and right forever without slowing down on myself and NPCs, but only when I wear a cbpc enabled outfit. If I'm naked or an npc is, it follows the config values like normal. I've been trying to get this fixed as infinitely swaying titties is getting to on my nerves

I uploaded an example, would appreciate any help. I know the gif isn't long but any standing still on npcs or me results in this

3PBnOdD.gif

hmmm,, I can not reprodece the flickerling or twitching effect, with 3bbb and synful auto-update..ON

(from game start) = CBPconfig.txt frame.rate = 60

even though I set too high value for ExtraBreast1.gravityCorrection 10 etc. in CBPConfig_3b.txt  (of course it show correctly ,, in game) 

I  do not know why  , CBBEspecial (non 3 breast ),,have caused flickerling ,, when keep up-date with use frame.rate and set gravityvalues.

(I dsicrbed  frame.rate and gravity values,, in new config..separately,, for non 3breast mesh,,  then keep synful not up-date , when I test these)

if it only happen for non 3b body,, or it happen when I do not use synful to load gravity values..  maybe only CBBE special or physics user,

(non 3 breast) can detect it easy,, I feel..  

6 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

I have not seen such effect,,  which clothing mod you used?   (and which setting file,, eg synful preset,, or default one etc,,)

Any clothing mod with cbpc(unp body fit armor/ clothing, ageha's armor(as seen in pic), DX's physics conversions of his armor, etc). And doesn't seem to matter which config I am using as none of them change the effect of the infinite boob sway, but in that example it was sinful's config. But I've tried several others and default

43 minutes ago, cramsin said:

Any clothing mod with cbpc(unp body fit armor/ clothing, ageha's armor(as seen in pic), DX's physics conversions of his armor, etc). And doesn't seem to matter which config I am using as none of them change the effect of the infinite boob sway, but in that example it was sinful's config. But I've tried several others and default

I suppose,, ,if you can not generate correctly,, compatible mesh of cloth and armor with BS for CBPC work.

(basically,, CBPC only work well for cloth and  armor,, when cloth and body have almost same weight (so we usually copy weight from body to cloth)

where we hope to see physics effect,, and mix use HDT-smp

which body mod are you using, for nood body?  if it is same, (or I have used),, I may show all setting, and whch cloth I am using now.

because it seems related how you set up hdt-smp too.. or you only use CBPC not install hdt-smp? 

I usually mix use CBBE clothing and CBBE 3bbb, but not use UNP clothing for SE,,, or  I convert them, with OS 

Then sorry,, I hope to show one simple pic,,then return to real work ?

which may help how 2 gravity parameter work with direction.. it may be useful for user who first try

adjust gravity values,,    

gravityBias are along to gravity,  then it limit from 0 to 1.00 (as 3bbb author said , I still not test minus value,,though)

but gravityCorrection was not,,  it  up and down along to object node local direction, not along to world gravity direction.

and you can set minus value too.. 

gparadirection.png.0dde0fc3b1fe408d416a689ab84c2ba7.png

20 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

I suppose,, ,if you can not generate correctly,, compatible mesh of cloth and armor with BS for CBPC work.

(basically,, CBPC only work well for cloth and  armor,, when cloth and body have almost same weight (so we usually copy weight from body to cloth)

where we hope to see physics effect,, and mix use HDT-smp

which body mod are you using, for nood body?  if it is same, (or I have used),, I may show all setting, and whch cloth I am using now.

because it seems related how you set up hdt-smp too.. or you only use CBPC not install hdt-smp? 

I usually mix use CBBE clothing and CBBE 3bbb, but not use UNP clothing for SE,,, or  I convert them, with OS 

It's definitely something to do with HDT, i removed HDT and it stopped while I still had cbpc and the clothing mods pictured in gif, they were working fine. Will try reinstalling hdt. Edit: reinstalled hdt and now my titties are hella saggy, but like realistically saggy not like when hdt doesn't load and they stretch to the floor. 

Edit edit: got it working by reinstalling HDT and my body mod, then reinstalling xpmse skeleton whatever, running fnis and we're all fixed with everything. no saggy boobs, no infinitely swaying boobs

• 2 weeks later...

Like a draugr I keep lurking around the CBP-C and other forums.

After quite some time using the CBBE Body Special, find myself somewhat disappointed with the vagina collisions on it. They're kind of strange. They look like a double door opening and shutting in fast speed.   

Seeing various new bodies come out, some SMP, some CBP-C (and some a mix like 3BBB) I am kind of at a loss to know if the CBBE Body Special with its 'bomb bay door' approach has been improved by anyone?  Has anyone provided extra sliders to build labia shapes, etc?

Has anyone any news or advice they can please provide to help me achieve a decent result in "reproductive assets"?

Thank you!

Otherwise, I suppose I'd better go back to my 19th porcelain toilet collection...     :dry:

PS I did post this on Nexus, but decided this site might be more appropriate.

7 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

After quite some time using the CBBE Body Special, find myself somewhat disappointed with the vagina collisions on it. They're kind of strange. They look like a double door opening and shutting in fast speed.   

Seeing various new bodies come out, some SMP, some CBP-C (and some a mix like 3BBB) I am kind of at a loss to know if the CBBE Body Special with its 'bomb bay door' approach has been improved by anyone?  Has anyone provided extra sliders to build labia shapes, etc?

Has anyone any news or advice they can please provide to help me achieve a decent result in "reproductive assets"?

Thank you!

Otherwise, I suppose I'd better go back to my 19th porcelain toilet collection...     :dry:

PS I did post this on Nexus, but decided this site might be more appropriate.

Inside your CBPCMasterConfig.txt file, you'll find a setting called "SkipFramesPelvis,." I believe the default is 3 (iirc). I set this to 1 to resolve what Vyx dubbed as the "snapping turtle vagina." lol Appropriate to be sure, with the default speed.

On that note, anyone found a way to resolve the hole between the perineo and the vaginal opening? It's looking pretty torn up out of the box... (no pun intended). I believe there's some magical way of doing this with COSIO body and Leyenda skin for CBBE, but have zero clue as to how to accomplish this. If anyone knows how and is willing to help, please PM me - the default CBBE Special vagina leaves much to be desired.

Edit: Also, Shizof included a tutorial for adjusting the collision spheres, or distance at which the vagina opens/responds to objects. It looks fairly easy to do, though I haven't tinkered with it yet. Bottom of the last page.

CBPC Collision Config Editing Guide.pdf

6 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

My  thinking about vagina and SOS collison physics,  default CBBE body special may not offer best result. you may better try enhanced version.. (eg  try CBBE SMP body) osnius offered in nexus.

For me I just keep using CBPC for all body,, then it may not change much at least about vaigna physics.I see almost same effect, about 3bbb (CBPC only version), and CBBE special body.(as you said, the movement is not so smooth,, open and  close suddenly)

because effected nodes (vagina) collision sphere are not real mesh,, but use vitrual sphere assgined for pelivs node .and I can not find parameter about vagina weighted mesh in CBPConfigXXX.txt.   

I suppose if we can add R and L pussy node for CBPC,  but I have not seen any body and config, which add those nodes config map for CBPC.   

Then I only decide affected node sphere (collision) for pelivs nodes with SOS genital collider sphere.

(CBPC seems  open vagina. when there is "collsion" between collider (SOS) and affected node sphere, but not use real weight of vagina, I suppose so, hope if Shizof may confrim ,what we can controll or what we can not about vagina and SOS physics (or pelivs) .

Then  if you hope to see more smooth  vagina collison physics, you may try to pick up body  which use SMP physics for vagina .  most of them may offer collision mesh which cover vagina  too.. 

1. test new SMP body with use hdt smp for vagina.   check "hdt smp"  topics in lovers lab.  because it is  about HDT-smp.  

2. test  3bbb  and choose HDT smp version (install option full)  which use hdt for vagina physics.

At current I use 3bbb "amazing " body,, (it is not in nexus,,) with CBPC only,,  "3bbb amazing" offer one mesh which join vagina and body,

for me default 3bbb amazing body vagina is reasonable size. but  the slit length is not so long,(door is a little short to enter  tall man ^^)  then it may not open full for big  SOS genitals. I  added one more  slider which change vagina slit length. (there is already some sliders around vagina,  but I think it is not enough,, to get full length to enter SOS, I may hope to request it to author,, with future version,, if I can

then For future CBPC,, if we can controll 2 direction open vagina,, with parameter..

move open with long <> close with short slit length... 

1 hour ago, Sevatt said:

Inside your CBPCMasterConfig.txt file, you'll find a setting called "SkipFramesPelvis,." I believe the default is 3 (iirc). I set this to 1 to resolve what Vyx dubbed as the "snapping turtle vagina." lol Appropriate to be sure, with the default speed.

Yes though I have not tried to adjust it for perfomance, , but it seems improve .. it seems only one parameter,for vaigna smooth open and close for CBPC