CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR

What makes this body special? HD mesh? CLAMS OF SKYRIM looks better (from the video) than what you show. if it pleases you I will make one with special CBBE. You change the pattern by which the weight-to-gravity ratio is already calculated, When you change one parameter, the other will not work well. you're repairing something that's right. i see you are struggling with it but if you think you need it then ok.

8 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

So Kokan, you everytime miss understanding,, when we talk about defaualt CBBE special or CBBE smp body ,

you seems talk about custom CBBE body which other modder offered. (lke 3BBB offer config, and body)

or CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT etc etc..

Please listen or check what other users are talking about now..

I apreciate,, all your effort or your work about physics thing,,  but I really think

you too concentrate those custom body which others offered,  and push others to use it,,

But no one say,, "there is no CBBE body, with full physics"  so it is good, if  you like those custom CBBE body, or

you like to introduce others,

But now  we just talking about how can adjust good physics,with use CBPC offer parameters.

so if I talk about those CBBE custom body only,, I do not say, there is no parameter about gravity etc. actually I said so.

but now we had talked about CBBE special (or physics) body,, which we can download from nexus, as CBBE official.

so if we choose the CBBE special , most of user may not find CBPConfig. which discribed those 2 gravity parameters.

I now test those values with CBBE special only . (there is no 3 bones or no collision mesh cover body, and as default no weight for Belly)

just because, it is asked by others.   yes I may prefer, you, download 3BBB , it is gogeous, and work well with default setting.

But actually you must see more good gravity with more slim shape. if you tweak gravity values.

then at least I hope to know, how each parameter work more clear.. so it is not matter,

as default it work for someone, or not work for someone,, important thing is, to understand how free tweak those parameter

for each shape.. like your too big breast shape. or more slim shape. 

Do not go crazy, after having tested hours with weeks and months with the CBBE body, I have reached this conclusion: in my opinion the most complete configuration of the CBBE body of physics, collisions, gravity, fps, .... is installing cbbe3bbb and in the installer select 3bbbsmp lite, so you will have physical and collisions for the smp breasts and the rest for CBPC, so you will have collisions and gravity almost perfect for the breasts. You can also do this:

1Open Outfit studio 

2Load project, select SE3BBB.osp , select SE 3BBB Body  Fantasy press ok

3Clik File Add project select 3BBB Collision Armor.osp

4Save project and done

5Build SE 3BBB Body  Fantasy in bodyslide and fun?

1 At first I currently using 3BBB as man pan said.  almost 2 weekes . with using my custom 3 sliders and generaet body with body-slider.

install and test light and full CBPC options.    then I said so when reply  these"  gravity  parameter thinggs in my post."

2, but I do not say, which body show best physics etc..   if all user get same answer, maybe we may download only one body for

CBBE or UUNP,

as 3BBB author already said, currernt 3BBB body may be last version. because CBBE offer new SMP body.

and I do not think many clothigns will be converted for 3BBB  . so I hesitated to download 3BBB before. but I have no complain about 3BBB.

though author already offer converted many armor and cloth in crowd to download.  

3. what I feel interesting and why replay is,, I have never seen those 2 parameters. in other CBPConfig. 

Yes after all I may need to check both values balance, which 3BBB author already  adjusted,   first parameter increase gravity,

but second decrease final effect.

so Kokan hope to say, "just use default one is best"

but I simply hope to know how to use 2 parameter,  and how it will be circulated. if default is best, just return it. 

4  if I use CBBE special, I can add those 2 parameters.   And It show more good gravity, for my CBBE  special weight copied,

clothing.   my character is with nude  may show 3BBB physics. with CBPConfig_3b.txt

but with clothing  (most of case, those clothings not have 3BBB weight untill I convert them with out fit studio,

and most of my downloaded skimpy armor or cloth may use the CBPConfig. they not use CBPConfig_3b.

5 I do not think, check how each parameter work, and understand, how to add those 2 parameter for other CBPConfig.txt

when there is no parameter,  is crazy thing.    and it may help, who seems use CBBE special with CBPC physics, with Armor,

then posing, and can not see clear gravity effect.

Then kokan said, It is already circulated  by which the weight-to-gravity ratio

yes the author should be adjusted and may be circulate it. But to understand  how new parameter effect mesh,   I changed them.

Though if there is 3BBB topic, which author made in lvoerslab, I may ask her. how you circulate them, . or is there formula which used.

vertex weight and gravity (9.8m/s) related.

if you means 3 node  vartex weight ratio correspond with each node setting values,,

ofcourse  I suppose so.. but it is for final tweaking, just to understand how one setting value for one node may effect ,  may better add

large change. and clear see it.

22 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

you must see more good gravity with more slim shape.

Thank you! This is one of my issues with (most of?) the CBBE bodies on display here, including 3BBB- they are FAT! PUDGY! OBESE! Even the girls with non-fat torsos have gigantic, flabby butts and saddlebag thighs you have to rent a truck to drive around!

This is fine for others, I realize that many people like fat women and I have no problem with their personal preferences, but in my personal world, fat is not attractive at all. This is one of the reasons I stick with UUNP bodies despite all the efforts to make people abandon it in SSE. (Other reasons are mostly centered around my hundreds of custom-converted UUNP outfits- literally hundreds of hours in Ouitfit Studio making those conversions.)

So thank you for letting me know I'm not alone in preferring slimmer shapes. Like these:

HeidiAndErika.jpg.be5fa826d3179fff7d0c3bb8c77d1447.jpg

11 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Thank you! This is one of my issues with (most of?) the CBBE bodies on display here, including 3BBB- they are FAT! PUDGY! OBESE! Even the girls with non-fat torsos have gigantic, flabby butts and thighs you have to rent a truck to drive around!

This is fine for others, I realize that many people like fat women and I have no problem with their personal preferences, but in my personal world, fat is not attractive at all. This is one of the reasons I stick with UUNP bodies despite all the efforts to make people abandon it in SSE. (Other reasons are mostly centered around my hundreds of custom-converted UUNP outfits- literally hundreds of hours in Ouitfit Studio making those conversions.)

So thank you for letting me know I'm not alone in preferring slimmer shapes.

Thanks Vyxenee, if it is useful. I really worry, my english after this conversation,, I hope not offence anyone.. I have no plan,

just hope to talk about mod things,, I have no will to show my physics movie file,, because I know I can not manage movie file

well,, I just hope to tell about 2 parameter, and hoped to talk about it,, (for pure CBPConfig.txt)

I hoped to apologize,, if my reply show somehow I am fuXX ing guy,, ^^;   I like comunication with others, as frankly as I can.

but my english is ofen stop it.

11 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

1 At first I currently using 3BBB as man pan said.  almost 2 weekes . with using my custom 3 sliders and generaet body with body-slider.

install and test light and full CBPC options.    then I said so when reply  these"  gravity  parameter thinggs in my post."

2, but I do not say, which body show best physics etc..   if all user get same answer, maybe we may download only one body for

CBBE or UUNP,

as 3BBB author already said, currernt 3BBB body may be last version. because CBBE offer new SMP body.

and I do not think many clothigns will be converted for 3BBB  . so I hesitated to download 3BBB before. but I have no complain about 3BBB.

though author already offer converted many armor and cloth in crowd to download.  

3. what I feel interesting and why replay is,, I have never seen those 2 parameters. in other CBPConfig. 

Yes after all I may need to check both values balance, which 3BBB author already  adjusted,   first parameter increase gravity,

but second decrease final effect.

so Kokan hope to say, "just use default one is best"

but I simply hope to know how to use 2 parameter,  and how it will be circulated. if default is best, just return it. 

4  if I use CBBE special, I can add those 2 parameters.   And It show more good gravity, for my CBBE  special weight copied,

clothing.   my character is with nude  may show 3BBB physics. with CBPConfig_3b.txt

but with clothing  (most of case, those clothings not have 3BBB weight untill I convert them with out fit studio,

and most of my downloaded skimpy armor or cloth may use the CBPConfig. they not use CBPConfig_3b.

5 I do not think, check how each parameter work, and understand, how to add those 2 parameter for other CBPConfig.txt

when there is no parameter,  is crazy thing.    and it may help, who seems use CBBE special with CBPC physics, with Armor,

then posing, and can not see clear gravity effect.

It is assumed that the reason gravity parameters are not in the body mod other than the 3BBB is because there is no example in the basis of the cbpc config.

A Breast physics config of 3 breast bone requires a gravity parameters of each of the 3 breast bones for bounce.

If there were no gravity parameters, 3 breast bone would not be able to do the intended bounce waves.

So we looked at CBPC sources that were released as open source on whether other hidden values could be used and whether the source could be modified to easily add gravity.

There was a lot of technical support from the otyoty user on the https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=tullius site.

I still appreciate the technical help of the otyoty user.

So we looked at the source code and found that we could get a gravityBias, a gravityCorrection that was not actually used, which had a default value of zero.

We decided to try gravityBias and gravityCorrection and this was a success.

However, it is still not clear why the developers of the cbpc did not use these parameters.

GravityBias is the same thing as gravity we know.

Value 1 is maximum and 0 is minimum.

The closer the value is 1, gravity is stronger.

But this parameter is very sensitive, so you'd better assume a maximum of 0.1.

GravityCorrection is a unusual parameter.

This parameter is guess to be the inertia of gravity.

I guess the inertia of gravity or the reaction duration time of gravity.

This is all I know.

Acro 748 Really thanks you kind teach me ^^ (I often planed to send you message,, but I do not have ID for your blog.. so hesitated,)

About gravityCorrection, I can just see, when I set more high value,, breast up (so against gravity), as you said,,  I think the Gravity Bias is

very sensitive,, but when I test with clothing (body suit type), with CBBE Special (one breast node), I can clear see, when I apply 0.5 etc

and remove comment out , my follower breast sag.. but it not so un-naturall for me. 

At first I hope to clear show, how it effect,, so small change can not remain as pic..  I am now asking sinful author, if you can add these 2 parameters .

to easy test . without open note pad etc.

At current I make new CBPCgravity.txt then only discribe these 2 parameter for nodes which I hope to test.. (but most of case I just tweak breast bones)  to test with other bodys. (CBBE special etc)

then thanks ,, I really like your clear guide in your HP and your thnking about conversion cloth etc.

6 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

Acro 748 Really thanks you kind teach me ^^ (I often planed to send you message,, but I do not have ID for your blog.. so hesitated,)

About gravityCorrection, I can just see, when I set more high value,, breast up (so against gravity), as you said,,  I think the Gravity Bias is

very sensitive,, but when I test with clothing (body suit type), with CBBE Special (one breast node), I can clear see, when I apply 0.5 etc

and remove comment out , my follower breast sag.. but it not so un-naturall for me. 

At first I hope to clear show, how it effect,, so small change can not remain as pic..  I am now asking sinful author, if you can add these 2 parameters .

to easy test . without open note pad etc.

At current I make new CBPCgravity.txt then only discribe these 2 parameter for nodes which I hope to test.. (but most of case I just tweak breast bones)  to test with other bodys. (CBBE special etc)

then thanks ,, I really like your clear guide in your HP and your thnking about conversion cloth etc.

Yes, it's easy to add.

two gravity parameters already exist in the officially released cbpc.

If the id of bonename set in configmap and the two gravity parameter is used, it will be applied in any case.

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Thank you! This is one of my issues with (most of?) the CBBE bodies on display here, including 3BBB- they are FAT! PUDGY! OBESE! Even the girls with non-fat torsos have gigantic, flabby butts and saddlebag thighs you have to rent a truck to drive around!

So thank you for letting me know I'm not alone in preferring slimmer shapes. Like these:

HeidiAndErika.jpg.be5fa826d3179fff7d0c3bb8c77d1447.jpg

hey Vyxenne , You can also have a slim body with CBBE only depends on your preset, another thing that if it is true and I do not see that many people comment is that the same texture looks better in the UUNP body than in the CBBE, but if you can have a thin body, and I do not think that the UUNP is abandoned, (if officially) but thanks to you and other people on this page will not be abandoned. Thank you all!!!?

On 10/26/2019 at 9:55 PM, manpan22 said:

I think that what noreg says is no problem is simply that CBPC does not handle separate physics for weight 0 to 100, if it handles collisions but not physical ones, I don't know if I explain myself correctly but I think it is so.?

Yeah that's exactly the problem, you can configure collisionspheres for the low and the high weight but...

considering you have a small breast size on the "low-side" there should be much lesser jiggle than for the big breasts on the "high-Side".

I'm using different smp xmls for clothing, light- and heavy armor (not well build, but the best i can achieve).

it would be nice if there would be a way to do  similar configs for cbpc.

15 hours ago, noreg said:

Yeah that's exactly the problem, you can configure collisionspheres for the low and the high weight but...

considering you have a small breast size on the "low-side" there should be much lesser jiggle than for the big breasts on the "high-Side".

I'm using different smp xmls for clothing, light- and heavy armor (not well build, but the best i can achieve).

it would be nice if there would be a way to do  similar configs for cbpc.

I also misunderstood your earlier post, sorry about that. I love that Shizof will consider separate High/Low-weight physics settings for the v2 release. :classic_biggrin:

On 10/30/2019 at 2:49 PM, manpan22 said:

hey Vyxenne , You can also have a slim body with CBBE only depends on your preset, another thing that if it is true and I do not see that many people comment is that the same texture looks better in the UUNP body than in the CBBE, but if you can have a thin body, and I do not think that the UUNP is abandoned, (if officially) but thanks to you and other people on this page will not be abandoned. Thank you all!!!?

Yes, I realize that CBBE can be forced into slimmer shapes - I used it for a while back in my early days in Oldrim. However, almost all of the examples (screenshots, etc.) I have seen of the new CBBE-SE v2 (or whatever the newer-new one is called) depict thunder-thighs women with elephantiasis butts and impossible breasts. Also there seems to be a vagina issue between Leyenda Skins Textures and the new CBBE-Special vagina meshes, based on what I have read.

I have no opinion on whether or not the same textures look better on UUNP bodies than on CBBE bodies because I have only had a CBBE body in SSE on one follower months ago before the new CBBE came out, and she had her own custom textures so I couldn't make a comparison between body how Leyenda Skins textures looked on the two bodies. I do know that my Leyenda Skins look amazing on my UUNP bodies (see bikini twins screenshot above ♥) and my UUNP-Special vagina looks and works great without installing or mesh-hacking CoS or anything else.

25 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Yes, I realize that CBBE can be forced into slimmer shapes - I used it for a while back in my early days in Oldrim. However, almost all of the examples (screenshots, etc.) I have seen of the new CBBE-SE v2 (or whatever the newer-new one is called) depict thunder-thighs women with elephantiasis butts and impossible breasts. Also there seems to be a vagina issue between Leyenda Skins Textures and the new CBBE-Special vagina meshes, based on what I have read.

I have no opinion on whether or not the same textures look better on UUNP bodies than on CBBE bodies because I have only had a CBBE body in SSE on one follower months ago before the new CBBE came out, and she had her own custom textures so I couldn't make a comparison between body how Leyenda Skins textures looked on the two bodies. I do know that my Leyenda Skins look amazing on my UUNP bodies (see bikini twins screenshot above ♥) and my UUNP-Special vagina looks and works great without installing or mesh-hacking CoS or anything else.

I personally like CBBE's thicker figures, because I'm 7 feet tall and built like a brick IRL, and small lithe women give me this terrible feeling I'll snap them by accident if I breathe on them too hard, so I prefer more built bodies, lol. That feeling remains even if I'm playing a game, so I feel less uneasy when the women in it look at least a little bit sturdy... If that makes any sense.

5 minutes ago, Lucifeller said:

I personally like CBBE's thicker figures, because I'm 7 feet tall and built like a brick IRL, and small lithe women give me this terrible feeling I'll snap them by accident if I breathe on them too hard, so I prefer more built bodies, lol. That feeling remains even if I'm playing a game, so I feel less uneasy when the women in it look at least a little bit sturdy... If that makes any sense.

OMG yes! It makes perfect sense, and I'm exactly the same way, just with different parameters lol.

For example, although I have one tucked away just out of Helgen in Riverwood (His name is Gonad the Ballbustrian), I do not enjoy playing as a male. There are two reasons for this:

1. I'm just congenitally wired to be a girly-girl and after 10 minutes mincing around as a male I'm so uncomfortable that I quit him and play "me" instead. All of my characters reflect the real me in almost every way, and I wouldn't still be playing this 8-year-old game if it weren't for all the amazing girly-centric mods.
  2. There are dozens, maybe even hundreds, of walk-run-sit-idle animations for girls. There are zero walk-run-sit-idle animations for males except that some of the ones for girls also work with men, but they make the men look girly. I like my men a little on the rugged, very masculine side, and the vanilla (and only available) walk-run animation for men makes me take little mincing half-steps forward instead of manly strides. It adds greatly to my discomfort when playing a male and makes me dislike doing so even more than my genetic predisposition to play as an uber-feminine girly-girl.

So I totally agree with your premise that our in-game avatars and activities :classic_blush: reflect our real life preferences.

8 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

OMG yes! It makes perfect sense, and I'm exactly the same way, just with different parameters lol.

For example, although I have one tucked away just out of Helgen in Riverwood (His name is Gonad the Ballbustrian), I do not enjoy playing as a male. There are two reasons for this:

1. I'm just congenitally wired to be a girly-girl and after 10 minutes mincing around as a male I'm so uncomfortable that I quit him and play "me" instead. All of my characters reflect the real me in almost every way, and I wouldn't still be playing this 8-year-old game if it weren't for all the amazing girly-centric mods.
  2. There are dozens, maybe even hundreds, of walk-run-sit-idle animations for girls. There are zero walk-run-sit-idle animations for males except that some of the ones for girls also work with men, but they make the men look girly. I like my men a little on the rugged, very masculine side, and the vanilla (and only available) walk-run animation for men makes me take little mincing half-steps forward instead of manly strides. It adds greatly to my discomfort when playing a male and makes me dislike doing so even more than my genetic predisposition to play as an uber-feminine girly-girl.

So I totally agree with your premise that our in-game avatars and activities :classic_blush: reflect our real life preferences.

I actually wondered about the depressing lack of male-centered animations for the game... the vanilla animations are just so graceless and ugly. There's a few idle stances that are pretty nice, but that's it.

On 10/30/2019 at 6:01 PM, Acro748 said:

Yes, it's easy to add.

two gravity parameters already exist in the officially released cbpc.

If the id of bonename set in configmap and the two gravity parameter is used, it will be applied in any case.

Can you tell me where these option are to find, please?

2 hours ago, noreg said:

The source code thing.h in CBPC defines the parameters available for CBPC config.

There are gravity parameters that are working, called gravityBias, and gravityCorrection.

This is something that CBPC developers didn't use for config, but it's working, so we can easily add and use.

example SE 3BBB

CBPCMasterConfig.txt

L Breast01=ExtraBreast1
L Breast02=ExtraBreast2
L Breast03=ExtraBreast3
R Breast01=ExtraBreast1
R Breast02=ExtraBreast2
R Breast03=ExtraBreast3

Define Breast01, 02, 03 as ExtraBreast1, 2, 3.

CBPConfig_3b.txt

ExtraBreast1.gravityBias 0.005
ExtraBreast2.gravityBias 0.001
ExtraBreast3.gravityBias 0.001

ExtraBreast1.gravityCorrection 0.33
ExtraBreast2.gravityCorrection 0.1
ExtraBreast3.gravityCorrection 0.01

It is then activated by adding parameters with what is defined in CBPConfig.

2 hours ago, noreg said:

noreg.  you need to download 3bbb with CBPC all option,  then it add CBPConfig_3b.txt for you.

I found these CBPC gravity parameter, in 3bbb file only. then tried to use for other body (eg for my case, clothing with CBBEspecial) too.

what I found is,, why these 2 parameter seems not added as default, which shizof offerec.

when up-date config,  in game, with use Tuning.rate values, it try to re-circulate gravity with interval, then show some strange shake, with each step. (when load config with interval, which I set for)

so to check finall influence clear,, we may need to return Tuning.rate as zero. or comment out. 

Then I do not know, but if once I set Tuning.rate as 0  (or comment out) to clear see, final effect,  but next return to set Tuning.rate as 120 etc, to adjust gain.  about these gravity values not up-loaded anymore unitlll I restart game.

I do not know it is current limitation about up-date tuning rate..  but to adjust and see effect, we need to keep tuning rate not zero.

but to clear see final effect, we need to set tuning rate as zero, then force not to re-load 2 gravity values anymore.

or you see strange move. every seconds.    about other CBPC parameter,  you may not see  such effect,

so we can easy set  tuning rate when I need in game.  on and off.   

Then when I play around with CBBE special cloth and body, 

I currently set like that.. I know Acro 748 clear said,, we may better to keep under 0.1 about gravityBias

but you may see clear, how it work..  I think, about CBBEspacial body,, it may not cause so hard deform.

And Breast.gravityCorrection may reduce, your modify about Breast.gravityBias. 

CBPConfig_breast.txt

Tuning.rate 60
Breast.gravityBias 0.2
Breast.gravityCorrection 0.5

As I said,, to get real final effect, you may need to set Tuning.rate 0 once. (but once you do so,, you can not reload config any more,

unitll you stop and restart game ,, as for me I must need to re start. to load conifg again, about these 2 parameter)

with 0.3 I get this position. about breast,   after set frame.rate as 0 (so final position) then not cause strange shake any more

ScreenShot50.png.860fecde50de1538935c91b764ba3133.png

Then remove or comment out both (so use default 0.0 for gravityBias. like this..Though  I like defalt porportion (push up) it really reduce gravity effect, so I do not clear see, usuall breast deromation with gravity  on bed pose etc.. with default setting.  (though I understand gravity actually worked,, but not so clear)

ScreenShot51.png.d640ed320d9aec498c7e57e5d8e3297e.png

I hope to know, is there way to force one time  up-date all CBPconfig.txt  without use interval, and keep current position. (so not mov cell etc)?

I usually just use synful for default config,, but about these 2 gravity paramter, may better not use interval to clear see effect with current values.

(every time, re-start skyrim from SKSE, is annoying,, )

I hope to request,, if next version  CBPC offer,,  MCM menu or console command,, to force up-date all CBPConfigs,, without use frame rate..

at least about these 2 parameters tweaking,  it is really useful.. I think.. (after load once,, and wait a secons,

I see,,it becom stable, and reasonable movements,, but if keep use interval to up-date,  it show shake and stop , shake and stop,, with each interval.

36 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

I hope to know, is there way to force one time  up-date all CBPconfig.txt  without use interval, and keep current position. (so not mov cell etc)?

I usually just use synful for default config,, but about these 2 gravity paramter, may better not use interval to clear see effect with current values.

(every time, re-start skyrim from SKSE, is annoying,, )

I hope to request,, if next version  CBPC offer,,  MCM menu or console command,, to force up-date all CBPConfigs,, without use frame rate..

at least about these 2 parameters tweaking,  it is really useful.. I think.. (after load once,, and wait a secons,

I see,,it becom stable, and reasonable movements,, but if keep use interval to up-date,  it show shake and stop , shake and stop,, with each interval.

That is the problem, and it is curious that it is only visible in the breasts, so I use 3bbb SMP lite and problem solved. You also have to keep in mind that the effect of gravity with CBPC is linked in some way to the fps, look that when the fps go down or up they also go down and up the breasts, this may be a bug with gravity CBPC

hmm,,, Yes if I keep up-date to load with frame-rate,, in config files, it show strangely.

So I keep not use Frame-rate.. after I set up- all.. I think it is related,, default CBPConfig.txt frame rate too.

I suppose, each config txt may use each frame.rate values to up-date .. but sometimes it may confilict,, I feel.

when I just on and off frame.rate, about the CBPConfig_breast.txt,, I clear see, it use the discribed frame.rate. 120 or 30

about brast gravity up-date...  so I do not clear know how CBPC up-date config, with use frame.rate.. when there are diffrent setting value

with each CBPConfig.txt.. . if I only use 3BBB setting,, thre is no discribe about CBPConfig_3b.txt or other Config, so It simply use CBPConfig.txt

frame.rate value ,, so I suppose, if you test it without set frame.rate as zero of CBPConfig.txt ?

then CBPC try to keep re-circulate the gravity value which discribed in CBPConfig_3b.txt. with use the itnerval.

for me,, even though I select CBPC only version,, it seems stable..for 3bbb body.

I keep not up-date  all config.  include main  CBPConfig.txt.  after I start tweaking gravity values. so when I lauch skse

it may only onetimle loaded, then circulate all.

(and it seems reason, ,why we may better, set low value for gravity.Bias.

if you  try to adjust CBPC parameter,, in game,, you just see strange breast with CBPC,, when you set gravity values 0.1 etc

but if you keep low value,, you may not see,, such hard effect. to re-circulate gravity.

And yes,, about 3bbb options, I may prefer,, if I hope perfect physics,, try another option,

but recently,, about phsyics body there are frequentl up-date ,,(3bbb too,, thanks much, I really hope 3bbb keep up-date..

so I can use it without care future,,)  then at current,  I keep to use most simple case... (then choose CBPC only for body)

I just start tweaking body or clothings for SE,, so not hope to add many works everytime body- up-dated..

CBPC is easy understand for me than SMP settings,  and Shizof offered good english document,,in nexus,

without serch around ,,

then I may  not care about much collison meshes. if I only use CBPC for body.  after I make my game stable,

I may plan,, to enhance more,,

19 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

hmm,,, Yes if I keep up-date to load with frame-rate,, in config files, it show strangely.

So I keep not use Frame-rate.. after I set up- all.. I think it is related,, default CBPConfig.txt frame rate too.

I suppose, each config txt may use each frame.rate values to up-date .. but sometimes it may confilict,, I feel.

when I just on and off frame.rate, about the CBPConfig_breast.txt,, I clear see, it use the discribed frame.rate. 120 or 30

about brast gravity up-date...  so I do not clear know how CBPC up-date config, with use frame.rate.. when there are diffrent setting value

with each CBPConfig.txt.. . if I only use 3BBB setting,, thre is no discribe about CBPConfig_3b.txt or other Config, so It simply use CBPConfig.txt

frame.rate value ,, so I suppose, if you test it without set frame.rate as zero of CBPConfig.txt ?

then CBPC try to keep re-circulate the gravity value which discribed in CBPConfig_3b.txt. with use the itnerval.

for me,, even though I select CBPC only version,, it seems stable..for 3bbb body.

I keep not up-date  all config.  include main  CBPConfig.txt.  after I start tweaking gravity values. so when I lauch skse

it may only onetimle loaded, then circulate all.

(and it seems reason, ,why we may better, set low value for gravity.Bias.

if you  try to adjust CBPC parameter,, in game,, you just see strange breast with CBPC,, when you set gravity values 0.1 etc

but if you keep low value,, you may not see,, such hard effect. to re-circulate gravity.

And yes,, about 3bbb options, I may prefer,, if I hope perfect physics,, try another option,

but recently,, about phsyics body there are frequentl up-date ,,(3bbb too,, thanks much, I really hope 3bbb keep up-date..

so I can use it without care future,,)  then at current,  I keep to use most simple case... (then choose CBPC only for body)

I just start tweaking body or clothings for SE,, so not hope to add many works everytime body- up-dated..

CBPC is easy understand for me than SMP settings,  and Shizof offered good english document,,in nexus,

without serch around ,,

then I may  not care about much collison meshes. if I only use CBPC for body.  after I make my game stable,

I may plan,, to enhance more,,

I use collison meshes only for breast and no need to calculate spheres its more easy than CBPC , and fps dont be affected