12 hours ago, KyLeeKu said:

Try changing the use_external_data_storage setting from false to true in the AAF_settings XML.

I have played many hours today with lots of saves and loads with no issues. Doesn't matter weather animations are active or not. Seems to be working for others as well.

That sounds interesting i will try thx

15 hours ago, KyLeeKu said:

Try changing the use_external_data_storage setting from false to true in the AAF_settings XML.

I have played many hours today with lots of saves and loads with no issues. Doesn't matter weather animations are active or not. Seems to be working for others as well.

Hello KyLeeKu,

many thx for the feedback, i have tryed 5 Savegames during a few hours and all work fine.

1 hour ago, Fridolin0815 said:

Hm something go wrong  today not sure what it is, have a look :)

1952262457_2018-12-3000_42_36-Start.png.8611a7125496af6b6a2c532d91aa08d6.png

same but with ivy not with my char

1332533706_2018-12-3000_45_16-Start.png.ea5ef1a06768a5289935b45f0f73eb20.png

Looks like the game dont want what I have funy, only all others :(

Reinstall AAF after making a clean save. And turn on AAF's external data save feature in AAF_Settings.xml, the last line.

11 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Reinstall AAF after making a clean save. And turn on AAF's external data save feature in AAF_Settings.xml, the last line.

Hi Tron91,

thx for you answer, but now i give up.

The last 2 Weeks i have reinstalled the game and started with a clean save 3 times.

In every of this trys there was a point that braces the game so i tryed again and with realy many help from the communitie i thougt it works.

After more than 2 Days ( Gametime ) i have this :

- Mechanist Quest stops after u get the first robobrain and build the Roboworkbench because Ada is in a Loop allways says "You are back so you finished the workbench"

- Far Harbor First Q defeat the ... ( sorry dont kow the translation ) can not be finished, cause all enemys are dead but the people are still stands in cover.

last of one but for me the impotend thing , now i am no longer able to speak with Ivy, if i try with "E" i can trade with her, give commends, but "speak" dont work.

So at this point im tired to try again and again, doing the same things again and allway run in a gamecrahing error.

Please dont missunderstand me,  the people in this comm are very nice and tried to help, i thank them all.

Sorry for my not realy good english

Regards

Fridolin

7 hours ago, Nogardlope said:

I followed the guide  and I'm left with a small issue, i  have to click OK at least 40 times each time i load a save or start new save because this pops up (AAF ERROR: [008] MorphSet ID "Erected" not found) 3 days been looking for a fix, any help would be much appreciated.

Do you have a screenshot of that error for post #1?

If i remember correctly that error is caused by overwritten morphsets from the patch. See 'Actors stay flaccid'.

Hello guys! I have a problem with the AAF mod. The game has become CTD after upgrading to 1.10.120. I reinstalled all the mods and started the game again, but. When loading a saved game, the mod does not generate errors, but it does not load either. AAF SEU works but animations do not start. RSE does not work and does not give any errors. I tried to start the game again. I tried to reinstall all the mods. Nothing helped. Sorry about my English!!

@nicko99

Sounds like AAF isn't running.

@BeardedBear

Your loadorder is all over the place. It should look similar to the pic of my thread - NOT like the list you posted. Also suddenly everything running faster is something which sounds like a way too fast timetable for the game. This might happen if you have way to many FPS and everything more than 60 FPS can cause problems like this. 

15 minutes ago, Kythana said:

@nicko99

@BeardedBear

Your loadorder is all over the place. It should look similar to the pic of my thread - NOT like the list you posted. Also suddenly everything running faster is something which sounds like a way too fast timetable for the game. This might happen if you have way to many FPS and everything more than 60 FPS can cause problems like this. 

So it could actually be my GPU and screen that is doing the fast timetable?

33 minutes ago, BeardedBear said:

Like, Everything goes alot faster. Running, enemies, radios. Hell, even trying to lock pick is impossible since the picks break immediately.

Okay. It's pretty clear you're unaware of this. 

Fallout 4 uses an engine that has an old 90's/early 00's system. It ties some of the physics in the game directly to the framerate. In the past, when 144 hz monitors didn't exist and GPU's were very primitive, this made a lot of sense. 

But this is Bethesda we're talking about, and while the rest of the world moved along, and updated their tech, and their engines....Gamebryo/Creation still has a lot of its roots, just with more crap bolted on. 

So, if you have installed ENB, or made any changes to vsync, you need to cap your framerate. I use 81 FPS in my enblocal file: 

image.png.60a2b585b76672a8c6248151afbb6cc9.png

If you use an nVidia GPU, it gets even more complex, depending on how you profile things using their software. In all telling: there may be a number of places you need to kind of harmonize to slow down your frame rate to something acceptable. 

1 minute ago, BeardedBear said:

So it could actually be my GPU and screen that is doing the fast timetable?

Yes. To simplify it a bit: Bethesda linked the speed of the game to the FPS. Why they never fixed that is totally beyond me as this bug is as old as the engine...

On the other hand 'Bethesda' and 'Fixing bugs' in one sentence is a bad joke in itself...

4 minutes ago, Kythana said:

Why they never fixed that is totally beyond me as this bug is as old as the engine..

If we have learned anything from FO4 and 76, it's this: they have never done an honest to god, down to the frame rewrite of the engine. They just never do rewrites, never refactor, never actually teardown and rebuild. They just keep bolting stuff on. It's like those trucks you see people drive sometime...where they have a camper built in the bed, and all kind of extraneous crap hanging/screwed on...

40 minutes ago, Kythana said:

@nicko99

@BeardedBear

AAF is running, but not working. Now i try a Four play!!

35 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

They just keep bolting stuff on. It's like those trucks you see people drive sometime...where they have a camper built in the bed, and all kind of extraneous crap hanging/screwed on...

Yep, similar to a lot of the buses in Manila. They start as a normal Jeep, get ~3 times the length and a lot of stuff tacked on. But at least they work...

Bethesda need the help of modders to fix their broken products (as seen with all the reappearing bugs in FO 76). 

I'm having an issue with the actors staying flaccid and strap-on's don't morph up or down.

No error messages on start up, everything else works.

VIO_Strap-on.esp (v2), Strap-on.nif, Strap-on.tri files are in meshes/Strap-on.

AAF Compatibility 3.0:

Added EVB Male Body Base V1 AAF_morphSetData, sliders.json

Added EVB Male Body Human MaleBody.nif, MaleBody.tri, + textures 

I have all of these files placed correctly, the sliders for erection, erection up, erection down do show up in BodySlide.

Up and Down sliders show up for Strap-on in BodySlide.

Is it, because, I have both Male_morphSetData and AAF_morphSetData in my Data/AAF folder?

My AAF patches are AJ_SC_Crowd, AJ_FF, Atomic Lust, BasicAnimations, Crazy_animation, Creature Animations cum_overlays, Dog, Leito V2 all extended scenes, GrayUserBP, Halstrom_tagData, Kinky Animations, Mutated Lust, SavageCabbage, Sex Animations, Vadermania

Edit: I added a XML doc I shouldn't have to purposefully cause a startup error. I can see *warning* [003] LooksMenu -1- Not found. Disabling morph handling.

Is this my issue with my morphs being broken?

Edit 2: oh.. I had the .esp file installed for looksmenu…. but, none of the data files. So I wasn't getting a AAF start up error, it was starting perfectly okay. Once I reinstalled the newest looksmenu, I can get Erect hard again!!!!! yay!

Now to test Strap-on's….

1628158035_003warning.PNG.863b60ca2f88c9407030f3f74704b960.PNG

Edit 3: IT WORKS AGAIN! LooksMenu wasn't completely installed, reinstalled, all my moprhs work again! 

This is...odd. After several searches here and the AAF wiki, I have only found one reference to AAF Error [006] Location ID# errors, but it doesn't explain a cause or solution. One day of running everything fine for an hour, then the next day every sex act shows this error before a scene, and the actors never align (usually 'sexing' air at a distance from each other). I'm using the AAF Themes instead of APT. Could this be the cause?

Edit: Nevermind, it is Polistiro's patch that I have to change some xml's in again. Hopefully, MO's not going to overwrite files this time....

Doh!

Sometimes you cant see the wood as there are so many trees...

Someone asked me about the headless ferals and i totally forgot the right answer: use the here (in post #2) provided modified XML. That one fixes problems with armor and the missing head for ferals...

Will add that to post #1. Done

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@XeroxedJoy

If i remember correctly that one was fixed by either the new 'Themes' or one of the patches. I've only read about the bug but never seen it. To narrow it down look into my guide and check the non-optional stuff. The fix is in there… Somewhere…

Sorry, that i can't give a better answer atm. Will have to hunt that one down again and add it to post #1. Was too busy upgrading the guide to the new version to add some solutions here (and there will be quite 'a few' additions in the next days).

Thanks for the quick reply, Ill post an answer if I find one

EDIT: so I... think I have it? I basically fudged my way through a couple downloads and everything seems to be in order. I reinstalled patches for Leito and Crazy, and Savage's animation pack, and I'm not getting any error message anymore. I'll keep pushing on and see if I broke anything