On 12/24/2019 at 9:15 AM, jojonick said:

There is a compatibillity issue with Medical Tab by Fluffy https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=715565817

Here is the warnings I get at startup:

Hide contents

Medical Tab :: Capacity Reproduction does not have any bodyPartTags associated with it. This may be intentional. For modders; if the tag defName contains the capacity defName the two will be linked.
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
Fluffy.CapacityUtility:.cctor()
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(IntPtr)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(RuntimeTypeHandle)
StartupImpact.Patch.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtilityCallAll:Prefix()
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll_Patch1()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:<DoPlayLoad>m__2()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

Medical Tab :: Tag RJW_FertilitySource is not associated with any pawnCapacity. This may be intentional. For modders; if the tag defName contains the capacity defName the two will be linked.
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
Fluffy.CapacityUtility:.cctor()
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(IntPtr)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(RuntimeTypeHandle)
StartupImpact.Patch.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtilityCallAll:Prefix()
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll_Patch1()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:<DoPlayLoad>m__2()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

Please fix

Warnings (yellow messages) can be ignored, pretty much always. In this example, Fluffy's mod was expecting something and it wasn't there, it is not vital for RJW to function.

22 hours ago, DaMan1 said:

Can you change "ahego" buff to randomly appear after sex like "that was good!=+10" "that was ok=+2" "that's the worst sex i had!=-10" ? I think it can make the game with rjw even more alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sound like a great idea (i personally dislike ahegao fetish), but something else (?) adds buffs like "had amazing lovin +25", had ok lovin, had bad lovin (-2 iirc). Not sure which mod it is, might be psychology.

15 hours ago, Samvegames said:

(i personally dislike ahegao fetish)

Oh good, I'm not the only one. Honestly, when you read the description of that hediff, it's hard to imagine my grizzled, battle worn colonists ever acting like that. They're not hentai protagonists after all. I'd also like to see the possibility for bad sex and a minor debuff if having sex with a pawn of very low sex ability, with the chance diminishing as the ability increases, though probably never disappearing entirely.

That, plus a brain implant to prevent ever gaining satisfaction from sex

Can we add some more opinion increases and decreases for the pawns. Seems strange to have a pawn rape a family member, but no one but the individual affected seems to care. Need an opinion like raped my wife/raped my son -100 sort of thing. Also, there is nothing for attempted rape. Seems if I go to arrest the individual doing the raping and stop it, no one seems to care about that either. Need an attempted rape -70 or something. Also, I think you need to change around the system for initiating "looking to rape". Would be better if it went like perpetrator starts a melee fight with victim, so the pawn on the receiving end has the ability to defends oneself. Seems strange to have a colonist with 18 melee unable to fend off a rapist just because he/she has a higher vulnerability. Only once the colonist is downed can the rape take place. Would make more sense.

1 hour ago, rkemsley said:

Also, I think you need to change around the system for initiating "looking to rape". Would be better if it went like perpetrator starts a melee fight with victim, so the pawn on the receiving end has the ability to defends oneself. Seems strange to have a colonist with 18 melee unable to fend off a rapist just because he/she has a higher vulnerability. Only once the colonist is downed can the rape take place. Would make more sense.

that wouldnt be better, since some pawns can rip you in two with barehands with 1 melee

then 1 or both pawns wouldnt be healthy enough for sex

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

that wouldnt be better, since some pawns can rip you in two with barehands with 1 melee

then 1 or both pawns wouldnt be healthy enough for sex

That kind of makes sense though, as the melee skill is based on hit and dodge chance, if the rapist pawn is lucky (or unlucky in his case) and rips a limb off (88% chance of a hit at level 18) during the initial fight, then that seems reasonable. A man soo strong trying to attack someone is going to have a high chance of probably killing the person rather than just disabling them. I was thinking more as a way for the victim pawn to defend themselves. Having to watch what my pirate leader unable to beat the shit out of the potential crewmember rapist while she was asleep (without putting her manually into combat mode) even though she has a higher melee than him is sad to see. Be nicer to have it like a social fight or whatever.

Can anyone advise how (in)compatible RJW is with Medical System Expansion and MSE - Real Organism?

Main features of the first one:

• Fixed vanilla bug where installed basic or simple prosthetic parts can naturally heal. Now you don't get your installed hook hand naturally healed.

• Installed prosthesis can keep its child parts. In vanilla or other mod, if you install prosthesis part like peg leg then you lost its foot and toe.
  • Exclusive body part system framework and it's modules. This allows you to install prosthetic modules on installed prosthesis.

features of the addon:

Not Just Another Body Parts Mod. An expansion of vanilla pawn bodies and how they work. Adds many new body parts that should be vanilla, use vanilla body parts structure as standard for new body parts, and ensure it to be also work with another mod.

It's not safe to add this mod on midsave and place this mod to the bottom of your modlist.

Main Features
  • Using recursive patching to patch pawn. It's mean not only human have new body parts but all animals in vanilla. If you have another modded races or animals then it also have new body parts from this mod.
  • New body parts mean your pawn now have more HP. But caution this not make your pawn become OP because raider also have new body parts. So, it's also makes game harder.

---

All Other Features

• About 30+ new body parts.
  • All new organs can be harvested and transplanted.
  • Harvested organs also can rot and decay.
  • Some tweaks to vanilla body parts.
  • And many other features.

As it uses some patching, it requires to be loaded last. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

6 hours ago, rkemsley said:

Be nicer to have it like a social fight or whatever.

Is social fighting one of those things in Rimworld that are hardcoded (like compatibility) or can it be modded?

It would be interesting to see clothing get torn off every once in a while. Can colony animals engage social fighting as well?

I'm having an issue where my colonist's sex need goes down to 0 instantly after like 10-20 seconds.

Modlist: https://pastebin.com/guQYWuf1

I checked the incompatibilities but I don't think Smart Medicine is the problem.

Edit: Update. Just the single pawn (I was doing naked brutality) that I created through EdB Prepare Carefully had this weird glitch. I spawned some other colonists and watched their sex need and it was completely fine. Strange....

9 hours ago, djubre7 said:

Can anyone advise how (in)compatible RJW is with Medical System Expansion and MSE - Real Organism?

It is actually surprizingly compatible with MSE, in the sense that it doesn't break the game or mess up body definitions. There's only a couple of minor issues I've noticed:

1. MSE makes organs rottable. RJW does that too, but for some reason RJW organs don't rot while caravaning. These boobs will be fresh after a week-long travel; liver will rot in a few hours.

2. MSE assigns nutrition value to organs, whereas RJW doesn't assign nutrition value. So you can feed your dog prisoner's liver but not bag of dicks.

3. MSE adds rejection mechanic for all transplants; RJW doesn't add it to breast/ass/genital transplants it adds.

4. Peg leg added by MSE doesn't heal; peg dick added by RJW does.

13 hours ago, djubre7 said:

works perfectly with MSE, you won't see issues just some mechanics inconsistency like Organ Rejection and Bionic Adjustment time.

Real organism tries to patch every race you have and that might lead to complications, when I tried it I saw tons of Errors, if they were actually mattered I have no clue.

5 hours ago, Deathsaid said:

I'm having an issue where my colonist's sex need goes down to 0 instantly after like 10-20 seconds.

Modlist: https://pastebin.com/guQYWuf1

I checked the incompatibilities but I don't think Smart Medicine is the problem.

Edit: Update. Just the single pawn (I was doing naked brutality) that I created through EdB Prepare Carefully had this weird glitch. I spawned some other colonists and watched their sex need and it was completely fine. Strange....

you are using Race Support check if he has one of the Sex Need increasing traits it adds, or if that pawn is wearing the breeders charm, removing the trait or unequiping the breeders charm will solve the issue, also it might not show in the RPG inventory View.

@Skömer

What does the red code mean?

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn James driver=JobDriver_JoinInBed (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(JoinInBed (Job_188887) A=Thing_Human5336 B=Thing_Human5419 C=Thing_RJW_RoyalBed53493) lastJobGiver=rjw.JobGiver_JoinInBed
System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[BodyPartRecord] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.std.GetRelevantBodyPartRecord (Verse.Pawn pawn, rjw.std_def std) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.std_spreader.roll_to_catch (Verse.Pawn catcher, Verse.Pawn pitcher) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, Boolean usedCondom, Boolean rape, Boolean isCoreLovin, rjwSextype sextype) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, Boolean usedCondom, Boolean rape, Boolean isCoreLovin, Boolean whoring) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_JoinInBed+<>c__DisplayClass12_0.<MakeNewToils>b__6 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
rjw.<>c__DisplayClass12_0:<MakeNewToils>b__4()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I wish I could surgically turn my prisoners into bloated, immobile, multi-womb breeding factories that can sustain numerous pregnancies at once with a gestation period of only a few days. Sort of like female Skaven from Warhammer. This isn't my fetish, I just think a never ending supply of new recruits would be useful and compliment the cloning that comes with the Questionable Ethics mod quite well.

56 minutes ago, Toastaddict said:

I wish I could surgically turn my prisoners into bloated, immobile, multi-womb breeding factories that can sustain numerous pregnancies at once with a gestation period of only a few days. Sort of like female Skaven from Warhammer. This isn't my fetish, I just think a never ending supply of new recruits would be useful and compliment the cloning that comes with the Questionable Ethics mod quite well.

find the unreleased nephilia rjw addon in our discord, I think you might enjoy it

4 hours ago, James20001120 said:

What setting do I need to disable with "Baby and Children" and "Children,school and learning"? You said that players must disable any pregnancy setting with these mod,but I'm not sure what setting I need to disable,please teach me.

"disable children" is the setting which prevents csl pregnancies, which is exactly what you want if you want to avoid double pregnancies, alternatively set pregnancy chance to 0%

babies and children has no pregnancies, no need to disable anything here, rjw will do it and bnc will add the baby textures

4 hours ago, James20001120 said:

What does the red code mean?

no idea, maybe some dev can help there, when did it happen?

59 minutes ago, Toastaddict said:

Good fucking lord! Will it be released here once it's in a more complete state?

the author said he will release it here eventually, currently the only download is on discord

it may not be exactly what you are looking for, but its very much playable