So how do I remove Armbinders, Gags, etc. without maiming colonists? lol I captured some poor soul that had a shield belt on but had Armbinders, a Gag, and an explosive collar on (Removed the collar somehow?) Basically being used as a walking shield by the other raiders. Pretty sure they were a slave meatshield. So I've recruited them to my colony... buuuut.... I can't remove the bits that prevent them from doing anything .3. What kind of research would I need for this?

6 hours ago, Synlaine said:

So how do I remove Armbinders, Gags, etc. without maiming colonists? lol I captured some poor soul that had a shield belt on but had Armbinders, a Gag, and an explosive collar on (Removed the collar somehow?) Basically being used as a walking shield by the other raiders. Pretty sure they were a slave meatshield. So I've recruited them to my colony... buuuut.... I can't remove the bits that prevent them from doing anything .3. What kind of research would I need for this?

You need either the holo key that matches its pass code(good luck finding it).

Or amputation.

Maybe a force strip could work, but who knows.

I booted up Rimworld after a long absence with a bunch of new mods, particularly the vanilla expanded series. But I don't think that's responsible for these specific errors. These are being rapid-fire logged in my debug log even after i turned off STDs. No idea why.

I'm just going to post the main little snippet of errors I see being spammed in loop. Obviously, there's many pages of these, but I don't want to post the whole thing:

Exception while recalculating ItchyCrotch thought state for pawn le Orphelin: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Exception while recalculating SyphiliticThoughts thought state for pawn Defira-fu: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Vanilla Expanded breaking other mods randomly never heard of that.... oh wait that is my biggest complaint with it.

Vanilla Expanded just like the name suggests adds content to the base game and despite saying it "SHOULD" be compatible to most things with no interference on release expect it to break other mods randomly.

The randomly part is important since it is not the easiest thing to replicate and as far as you can see code wise it should work but it reliably causes issues ranging from bad texture loading on generation to meaningless error spam to losing other mod functionality.

@Ed86, has there been any dabbling into pawn placement when they join a bed with another pawn to do the dirty D or make both actors active participants? They always join the bed seeming out of place when they sex it up looking like ones giving the other head even if they are having their poop shoot or twat filled. This is getting into glitter farting unicorn modding territory, like Facial Stuff, but I have to ask. Regardless awesome work and thanks for all the dedication into this war crime of a mod ?.

5 hours ago, Synlaine said:

@NeverLucky4Life I'm guessing this holo key would be at the baddies base? I wish I could just make a copy. Forcing just burns whatever part off. 

My two solutions are wait for em to rot off. Or force em off then use the regeneration pod to fix the damaged parts

It is likely the key does not exists, but you have a very small chance of encountering a matching code when ever you find a holo key, the chance is low enough to not aim for it.

2 hours ago, Betabones said:

@Ed86, has there been any dabbling into pawn placement when they join a bed with another pawn to do the dirty D or make both actors active participants? They always join the bed seeming out of place when they sex it up looking like ones giving the other head even if they are having their poop shoot or twat filled. This is getting into glitter farting unicorn modding territory, like Facial Stuff, but I have to ask. Regardless awesome work and thanks for all the dedication into this war crime of a mod ?.

no, current sex code is not very good, or ever was

i think zaltys tried to do some basic positioning, after he merged all sex code into 1 function, which is run after whole sex stuff, which is basically hit or miss and have little connection to what people see on screens

and as far as i remember bottom pawn is still sleeping during  join in bed

6 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

It is likely the key does not exists, but you have a very small chance of encountering a matching code when ever you find a holo key, the chance is low enough to not aim for it.

given the key is 32 hexadecimal numbers the chance is one in 16^32 = 3.4*10^38 - which is a trillion times more then the estimated number of stars in our universe

Good luck

@Skömer So how do I free this colonist from the bindings if I dont want to maim them and if I dont have the holo keys?

@Ed86 Would it be possible to program in some sort of skeleton key/hacking device that could override the codes on some of the bondage devices? Kinda sucks that I can only rip them off if I dont have the key, I'd figure some sort of alternative way of removing them without causing bodily harm would be plausible since most of the devices seem to be electronically based as they do require a holo key.

2 hours ago, hailfire66 said:

When I try to apply RJW 3.0, it keeps giving me an error, saying it's for the wrong version. I'm using 2408. Does it have to be the most recent?

It should work for any recent Rimworld 1.0 versions, check your file structure (meaning don't put rjw mod content inside a folder, inside a folder)

1 hour ago, Synlaine said:

@Skömer So how do I free this colonist from the bindings if I dont want to maim them and if I dont have the holo keys?

There is only cheating with devmode >remove hediff to remove either the damage caused by ripping them off, or the bonded hediff, the one who implemented bondage really wanted to make sure to have devices securely locked

Or don't cheat and replace their damaged parts and be careful to not loose the keys anymore in the future

21 minutes ago, Skömer said:

It should work for any recent Rimworld 1.0 versions, check your file structure (meaning don't put rjw mod content inside a folder, inside a folder)

There is only cheating with devmode >remove hediff to remove either the damage caused by ripping them off, or the bonded hediff, the one who implemented bondage really wanted to make sure to have devices securely locked

Or don't cheat and replace their damaged parts and be careful to not loose the keys anymore in the future

I haven't intermingled the file folders for my old RJW version and the new one, they're both in my mods folder but not loaded together.

1 hour ago, hailfire66 said:

I haven't intermingled the file folders for my old RJW version and the new one, they're both in my mods folder but not loaded together.

If it says wrong version and doesn't show the the mod thumbnail in your mod manager then you extracted it wrong, look at the folder, look inside of it. If there is mods>RJW_3.0.1>RJW>a bunch if folders and files. then you extracted badly and need to make it mods>RJW>a bunch if folders and files.

If the above is proper AND you can see the thumbnail in the mod manager you have the wrong version of either the mod or game.

3 hours ago, Synlaine said:

Would it be possible to program in some sort of skeleton key/hacking device that could override the codes on some of the bondage devices? Kinda sucks that I can only rip them off if I dont have the key, I'd figure some sort of alternative way of removing them without causing bodily harm would be plausible since most of the devices seem to be electronically based as they do require a holo key.

its glitterworld tech, its far superior to everything we have today

anyway code behind that stuff is complex and if there ever be something like that it wont be anywhere soon

I see that RJW by default supports various race quirks (demon etc.) without actually including them.
Shouldn't it make more sense to offer the custom race quirks as a standalone patch, because as it stands now, if your pawn has a quirk for a custom race without you actually having the race mod installed, it's just a wasted feature.

@Skömer I didn't lose the keys lol. She was being used as mobile cover by bandits, like they literally crouched behind her with her shield belt and moved her forward when they wanted to push forward. THat's why I felt bad for her. When I stripped her she had an explosive collar around her neck! She was by definition a human meat shield with a belt for extra potential protection!

6 hours ago, hailfire66 said:

So two Hetero-marked female pawns became lovers. I broke them up and tried to refresh their sexuality, but their sexuality just went from hetero to asexual and no matter how many times i rerolled, the sexuality would not change from asexual.

RJW is not a Romance Mod, their Sexual preferences does not affect Relationships, but it does affect sex. 
how ever if you are using a romance mod then you can have their preferred Relationship Gender as their sexual preference.
This does not make it impossible for other combinations to happen but it does make it rares.