1 hour ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

No

That's too bad. I know it says

needs new game or manually updating pawn healthtab rjw hediffs / manual designators resetting

so I was wondering what exactly should I tweak to make this work, but if that's the case guess I'll have to stick with old version for now.

I am using version 2.7.2 and had a couple questions regarding the new versions of the mod. First, I'm interested in the whoring features added in 2.8.0+, but am wondering if it's safe to update to 2.9.2? Second it looks like changes have been made to when pawns become broken and I was wanting clarification to see if I understand them. It sounds like as pawns become broken they gain the volatile/extremely volatile traits permanently, but have only a 5% chance now to gain the masochist trait permanently, is that correct?

On 12/8/2019 at 5:24 AM, Ed86 said:

its already implemented in whore backstories

using trait for that seems meh

im not sure raising prices is good idea, this will drain npc funds faster, which means that npcs and whores will sit and do nothing, which i guess people already complained about building whore rooms out of gold with insane prices

sexability is useless, vulrability is for rape. whores dont "pick" clients

I haven't been playing for a long while, so i don't know if you have implemented it or not. But wouldn't it make sense for the nymphos to be immune to this whoring debuf? to implement it would only take to add a new xml tag.

Hey! Formal request for more animal genitals, since a rat, turkey and a rhino shouldn't have the same type of penis. Did some research and tried to divide them into the most sensible categories as possible.

I tried to cover all the animals currently given the "generic" organs. Monkeys and bears actually fit the "generic" category really well, so I skipped them. Their penises are really nothing special.

Rodent group:

Animals:

• Chinchilla
  • Squirrel
  • Rat
  • Boomrat
  • Hare
  • Snowhare
  • Capybara
  • Alphabeaver
  • Racoon

Genitals:

• Rodent Penis
    • A truly tiny penis, built for the bare minimum of function.
  • Rodent Vagina
    • A vagina barely even large enough to fit a human finger

Oversized group:

Animals:

• Rhinoceros
  • Elephant
  • Megasloth
  • Muffalo
  • Cow

Genitals:

• Oversized Penis
    • A formidably large penis meant for filling very large creatures.
  • Oversized Vagina
    • A sexual organ made to take extremely large insertions.
  • Oversized Anus
    • A spacious rear-end made for big animals.

Needle group:

Animals:

• Boomalope
  • Alpaca
  • Dromedary
  • Wild Boar
  • Pig

Genitals:

• Needle-like Penis
    • A rather long, but exceptionally thin penis.
  • Narrow Vagina
    • A deep, but particularly thin vagina.

Avian group:

Animals:

• Chicken
  • Cassowary
  • Turkey

Genitals:

• Male Cloaca
    • A male sex organ much like a vagina, but produces and releases sperm. 
  • Female Cloaca
    • A female, egg-laying sex organ.
  • Cloacal Anus
    • An anus hidden within a common port for the reproductive organs, known as a cloaca.

Ratite group:

Animals:

• Emu
  • Ostrich
  • Tortoise

Genitals:

• Cloacal Penis
    • A male sex organ tucked away inside a slit. 
  • Female Cloaca
  • Cloacal Anus
    • An anus hidden within a common port for the reproductive organs, known as a cloaca.

Hemi group:

Animals:

• Cobra
  • Iguana

Genitals:

• Hemipenis
    • Two penises conjoined to be one, tucked away inside a slit.
  • Female Cloaca
  • Cloacal Anus
6 hours ago, Gamaroguar said:

I haven't been playing for a long while, so i don't know if you have implemented it or not. But wouldn't it make sense for the nymphos to be immune to this whoring debuf? to implement it would only take to add a new xml tag.

(de)buff is single hediff, adding tag will remove it completely

Two bugs

When a female receives cunnilingus, the semen hediff is applied to her jaw.

Interrupting masturbation by drafting or assigning another task immediately grants the full satisfaction the pawn would receive from "finishing" it. Imo an interrupted masturbation should give no satisfaction at all. (same for any kind of sex act)

Hello everyone, I've deleted my previous post regarding my Licentia Labs Add-on due to editing issues.

Information about the add-on:

Licentia Labs:

An addition to RimJobWorld adding various serums and extra mechanics.

What it adds:

Serums:
Licentia Labs adds various serums to alter the body. These serums are crafted at the drug lab using a base item made from psychoid, neutroamine, and humpshroom. These serums cause various effects:

-Hormonal Serum - Base serum used to craft other serums.
-Alteration Serums - Used to increase/decrease breast/penis/vagina size where applicable.
-Genderbend Serums - Swaps genitalia and adds/removes breasts. Also gives a temporary mood boost to counter the "furious at transgender surgery" mood malaise.
-Mutagenic Serums - Gives the user a set of genitalia (and breasts/anus where applicable) matching the type of serum (canine, demon, etc).
-Reverter Serum - Reverts the user to average parts.

-Production Serum - Causes the user to produce hormonal serum.
-Psyche Serums - Alter the user's psyche, adding or removing traits (masochist, zoophile, etc).
-Enlarging/Diminishing Serums - Affects stretch chances (alongside other things.) 
-Elasticising Serum - Prevents stretching.

Stretching:

Licentia Labs adds a stretching mechanic. Vaginal or anal sex involving a large penis and a small orifice may result in temporary or permanent stretching.

This can be disabled or adjusted in the mod settings.

Stretching will cause a mood malaise (with some exceptions) and add a hediff decreasing movement and sex ability.

Permanent stretching will increase the size of the orifice (where applicable).

Cumflation:

Licentia Labs adds a (currently basic) cumflation mechanic. Cumflation amount is determined by genitalia size and other data when provided.

Cumflation affects mood, movement speed, and consciousness.

This can be disabled in the mod settings.

Installation:

Unpack Licentia Labs in your Rimworld mod folder. Load after RJW.
Requirements: RJW 2.9.2+ (might work with earlier versions, but not tested).

Rimjobworld Questionable Ethics Support:

Rimjobworld Questionable Ethics Support is now included.

You can get the mod at its page here: Licentia Labs

Could it be possible to make the wooden fuck machine from something else than wood? Like, call it "basic fuck machine" and be able to make it out of steel, stone, or other random modded materials? In my current situation, I don't have access to wood, since I instead have Mallorn trees (lord of the rims).

So, maybe this has been asked already, but is there any logic to what kind of nymphs spawn or is it totally random?
I noticed the useless Chatties show up a lot in early game, whereas the Fiesty ones are almost all you get in later stages.

Also, fooling around in the files I've found something about a "Curious" that can build and craft, but never actually seen one spawn. Is there a way to make your own nymph without having to hardcode something?

11 minutes ago, Idelacio said:

Trying this with the new Better Infestations mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1319614331&searchtext=Infestations

Works nicely but for one snag: while Queens will implant eggs the hapless victim will never be borked by males, preventing fertilisation.

check if they are old enough, it takes time before 1st batch matures and start fertilizing eggs

I know there is a way to do this but for the life of me i can't find out how i did it. How would you go about harvesting animal genitals? I'm trying to add a Dragon penis onto a colonist but I cant find out how to obtain one. I remember butchering an animal and one ended up being a byproduct, but i can't remember what mod did that.