I hate to ask this but I don't really want to read 136 other pages... I was told that in order to prevent my pawns getting pregnant, I should use condoms made at the drug station. So far so good but there's no way to USE said condoms. They're considered medicine so I cannot place them in my pawn's inventories for use. Help?

13 hours ago, shoeterfly said:

I hate to ask this but I don't really want to read 136 other pages... I was told that in order to prevent my pawns getting pregnant, I should use condoms made at the drug station. So far so good but there's no way to USE said condoms. They're considered medicine so I cannot place them in my pawn's inventories for use. Help?

I've never used them myself (I turn human - human pregnancies off) but it's been said that if they're available, pawns will go and get them by themselves. I'd just keep a stockpile of em near the sleeping area, and see if it works

15 hours ago, shoeterfly said:

I don't tend to use them in the game myself, but I do know that I have had pawns use them if they were in that pawn's inventory while having sex. Fun fact, my game lists used condoms as a meal worth 0.05 nutrition, so waste not want not, eh?

18 hours ago, shoeterfly said:

bed+shelf+store condom

Thanks for the mod, it's the best most for pregnancies out there. I'm mainly interested in that, actually, with the occasional side rape, so I was wondering if there was a way of hiding penis/vagina heddifs, mainly to uncluter the health screen. This mod https://www.loverslab.com/topic/119179-rimjobworld-tweaks/ did it (and I quite like the tweaks to the body parts) but the author has all but vanished and there's no link for a while now.

1 hour ago, trosty said:

Thanks for the mod, it's the best most for pregnancies out there. I'm mainly interested in that, actually, with the occasional side rape, so I was wondering if there was a way of hiding penis/vagina heddifs, mainly to uncluter the health screen. This mod https://www.loverslab.com/topic/119179-rimjobworld-tweaks/ did it (and I quite like the tweaks to the body parts) but the author has all but vanished and there's no link for a while now.

you can set everVisible in Hediffs_PrivateParts to false, it'll probably work on a new game

I have problem with marked as breeders animals do not breed marked for breeding pawns. Zoophilia is enabled in settings, hero can have fun with animals, pawns with zoophilia trait can initiate sex with animals, and animals have their fun with eachother, problem is only with breeding marked pawns not actualy breeding with my lifestock. How can I fix it?
I'm sorry, maybe this qwestion was asked before, but I'm not good with english language and it's too difficult for me to search the whole thread(((

Ed86 thanks for the mod it's amazing, i love “hero mode particularly”. Can you add a compatibility for the “rimworld of magic” mod please? It would be amazing if  necromancers (only and not other class) can draft undead in “hard hero mode” (because they control them). I think that this will add more deep immersion!

On 1/11/2020 at 10:01 AM, Skömer said:

why? did it show any errors?

determine pregnancy operation may be broken atm

1 creature can have sex with multiple people at once, it wont be described as one act however, but as individual acts between partners

sorry for late reply been busy anyway it just says it's not the right game version is that normal?

8 hours ago, Guts Berserk said:

Is there any way to fix the UI incompatibility between Rimhammer and RJW? Or at least bypass it somehow so I can choose a hero character?

3 hours ago, whatiswrongwithme69 said:

Is there a way to get my hero pawn to be able to join other mating pawns without cancelling the others? I've seen AI pawns set up threesomes, but if I try to have my "hero" pawn join in, it says "reserved by pawn A."

Also, I've seen a couple of patches get added to this mod recently 3.01 and 3.02, would adding those mess up my current games?

dont see any problems

Almost certainly doing something wrong - but can't seem to initiate sex with an animal despite having the relevant options ticked in the mod options (bestiality set to on, and even rape set to on just in case). Just says that the animal isn't allowed in the options irrespective.

30 minutes ago, Lapsa said:

Almost certainly doing something wrong - but can't seem to initiate sex with an animal despite having the relevant options ticked in the mod options (bestiality set to on, and even rape set to on just in case). Just says that the animal isn't allowed in the options irrespective.

Well First off you either need a Hero to override all of that when enabled, or you need a pawn with Zoophile. For it to happen normally you will have to enable the Mount Pawns (on animal) and the Mounted by Animal (on human), otherwise uncommonly a pawn without the Zoophile Trait might rape an animals.