Don't sweat those error logs at startup unless your game is actually crashing.  That window will pop up using no mods at all.  Just click the "auto-open ON" button to "auto-open OFF" and play your game.  Like I said, if it doesn't crash or do anything really weird just ignore it and move on.

On 4/4/2019 at 1:28 PM, carinicode said:

it's working now! 

the problem was that file missing -- but i didn't realize i wasn't using winrar to open it, so the default program was excluding it.

but it's working perfectly now and thank you so much for your help! 

Hey, thank you. I came back here after some initial frustration because the game was't working in the first place and decided to try it your way and low and behold it worked I was able get it working.

Edit: Turns out the program I was using to extract files was shit

4 hours ago, Xarctus said:

You have been able to for at least the last couple versions.  I run the Magic of Rimworld mod, and when I use disabling shot to down a wild cougar/wolf, I can schedule an operation to 'remove genitals' for canine/feline genitals. I assume if you down one from pain you could do the same.

No ,you misunderstood me I know that it is possible "Remove genitals", but delete is not the same as to remove them and transplant let's say another colonist or an animal.

9 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Sometimes updating gets messed up, as I figured out a while ago. The best thing to do- and this is good common practice- is to delete the entirety of the RJW folder and unzip a fresh copy each time you want to update to a new version.

Try that and see if you're still getting some issues.

Just tried that, but sadly without any change.

9 hours ago, Aseby said:

No ,you misunderstood me I know that it is possible "Remove genitals", but delete is not the same as to remove them and transplant let's say another colonist or an animal.

Nope, I understood you.  That's exactly what I've been doing - before I hunt I send someone out to down and harvest them for later colonist or prisoner use.   Doesn't work on 'generic x' but does work fine on canine/feline/dragon genitals.

Is it just me or is the RJWex mod completely breaking the game? I think it is not working with facial stuff possibly since I get overloaded with errors involving facial stuff. Any possible fixes or should I just disable RJWex/Facial stuff ? (Sorry for bad grammar English isn't my first language)

1 hour ago, MrLimeTime said:

Is it just me or is the RJWex mod completely breaking the game? I think it is not working with facial stuff possibly since I get overloaded with errors involving facial stuff. Any possible fixes or should I just disable RJWex/Facial stuff ? (Sorry for bad grammar English isn't my first language)

I will see what causes incompatibility. Better share logs (green button in console) if you need help next time.

P.S. So I've installed Facial Stuff mod and got not a single error. Please take another minute of your time and tell what is your issue and how to reproduce it.

14 hours ago, wulfgar677 said:

How do I make my whoring colonist whore out more? She indulges in zoophilia and masturbation but very rarely solicits attempts

the whores whore more if they like the people they are soliciting, also make sure they have the time to do it inbetween other work (check worktab priorites)

8 hours ago, Trey01 said:

Is there any way to remove armbinder? Just installed this mod, and in new game one of my colonists have it out of nowhere. Remove restrains dont work, and no way to interact with holokeys either. Really annoying.

if you lost the key use surgery, its risky tho; they might loose their arm(s) entirely

2 hours ago, burkmannen said:

Quick question, any particular "method" required to update from 199d to 199e? ie delete old or just overwrite the mod and go? //thanks

always delete all the old RJW files and install in a fresh/empty folder 

@Skömer Thanks.

xD another question though.

I've set my first pawn as Player Character. does that:

1. Block normal rimworld relationships?

2. Block when other pawn ask if he wants to have "fun"?

Reason why i'm asking is because several other female pawn keep asking him for fun time or relationship or just making romantic advances.

But he keeps ignoring everything romantic...

Also if 1 and 2 is a yes, can i turn off player character somehow (ingame or save editing or dev mode)?

//Thanks :D

4 hours ago, burkmannen said:

@Skömer Thanks.

xD another question though.

I've set my first pawn as Player Character. does that:

1. Block normal rimworld relationships?

2. Block when other pawn ask if he wants to have "fun"?

Reason why i'm asking is because several other female pawn keep asking him for fun time or relationship or just making romantic advances.

But he keeps ignoring everything romantic...

Also if 1 and 2 is a yes, can i turn off player character somehow (ingame or save editing or dev mode)?

//Thanks :D

No, and no.

Hero Mode does one thing only: it removes all restriction from sex acts when manually queuing them up. Example: You can manually choose to rape someone even if the player character has 100% sex need. It's there so you can have total control over a pawn's sex acts. It doesn't modify anything that occurs automatically (sex in bed with lover/spouse, whoring, etc).

It could be your pawn is just asexual. Check your pawn's Bio tab and click the heart at the top right.

12 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

No, and no.

Hero Mode does one thing only: it removes all restriction from sex acts when manually queuing them up. Example: You can manually choose to rape someone even if the player character has 100% sex need. It's there so you can have total control over a pawn's sex acts. It doesn't modify anything that occurs automatically (sex in bed with lover/spouse, whoring, etc).

It could be your pawn is just asexual. Check your pawn's Bio tab and click the heart at the top right.

Nah, dubble checked just in case, hetero in the heart tab.

Although i added the traits poly and straight, assumed it was from rimjobworld? Is it not (interference?)

~_~ oh well probably just RNG bad luck.

Wondering in case i have a mod incompatability that i need to chase down:

I'm loading all the "romance" mods last.

The last five in my load order is (in order):

Rational romance

Romance tweaks more options

Milkable Colonist

rimjobworld

rimjobworld extension.

Any issues with these?

*Just realised something (although could just be old info in mechanics) is the trait "Straight" and "Polyamorous" not from rimjobworld?

7 minutes ago, burkmannen said:

Nah, dubble checked just in case, hetero in the heart tab.

Although i added the traits poly and straight, assumed it was from rimjobworld? Is it not (interference?)

~_~ oh well probably just RNG bad luck.

Wondering in case i have a mod incompatability that i need to chase down:

I'm loading all the "romance" mods last.

The last five in my load order is (in order):

Rational romance

Romance tweaks more options

Milkable Colonist

rimjobworld

rimjobworld extension.

Any issues with these?

*Just realised something (although could just be old info in mechanics) is the trait "Straight" and "Polyamorous" not from rimjobworld?

I'm pretty sure those, as traits, are part of Rational Romance. I use both with no obvious issues yet so I doubt it's that. I also don't play the most recent update with Hero mode in it either so it may have become an issue in later versions? 

8 hours ago, MrLimeTime said:

After testing all 200 of my mods enabled I finally figured out that the thing breaking RJWex is the "Baby and Children" mod. Hope I helped.

Thanks for info, will test it out. Still you could just share your logs.

P.S. And again not a single error and I have no clue what particular actions will cause one. Give me console logs with your errors. And make sure you're on updated version. There was already an incompatibility with similar mod and it was fixed in update.

So getting a new irritating error message every time a pawn uses a fuck machine (in this case the electric one).

Spoiler

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Rasmussen driver=JobDriver_UseFM (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(UseFM (Job_1906642) A=Thing_FuckMachineSaddle405179) lastJobGiver=rjwex.JobGiver_UseFM
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at rjwex.JobDriver_UseFM.<init>b__37_2 () <0x001b6>
at rjwex.JobDriver_UseFM.FMTick () <0x005d9>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch1 (object) <0x004c8>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

It's between a few things either:

-199E issue? (i updated to 199e from 199d, didn't get the message before).

-I updated wrong? (i just deleted 199d folder and pasted in new 199e folder and renamed it to 199d).

-I added runtimegc to my loadorder pushing the rest of the loadorder 1 "step".

xD any one els getting the same error? //Thanks

*Edit*

So it seems the error only happens when prisoners use the fuck machine (i also got prison labor).

On 4/20/2019 at 3:03 AM, burkmannen said:

So it seems the error only happens when prisoners use the fuck machine (i also got prison labor).

Thank you for this remark, without it, I would probably look for an error much longer. I did not take into account that prisoners have no joy need.

Here is updated version, fixed for prisoners.

Tested with RJW 1.9.9e

Installation/update: remove old rjw-ex folder if present (not rjw!), unpack this, load after RJW.

Full description in initial release post

OUTDATED! Please update

rjw-ex_1.0.0b.7z

So out of curiousity, I also use a mod called "Prepare Carefully", which allows me to adjust characters as I see fit. However, for the "Show Sexuality" icon that appears on the standard screen, I have no way of editing that in PC's more detailed editing. I was wondering if there was an option I was missing or something? On that note too, when going into the Relationships tab, I see options for Breeder, Breeder (Mate)m and Sub. But selecting them and a pairing results in nothing happening. What're these supposed to be?

Hi. For people using More Mechanoids and Mechanoids Extraordinaire, or wanting to use them, adding these lines to the Hediffs_EnemyImplants seems to make em work just fine like vanilla mechs.

<!--Used for JobDriver_RapeEnemyByMech. Mechs implant things when success rape.-->
    <rjw.HediffDef_MechImplants Name="RJW_ImplantMech" Abstract="True">
        <hediffClass>rjw.Hediff_MechImplants</hediffClass>
        <defaultLabelColor>(0.8, 0.8, 0.35)</defaultLabelColor>
        <initialSeverity>0.1</initialSeverity>

<parentDefs>
            <li>Mech_Lancer</li>
            <li>Mech_Scyther</li>
            <li>Mech_Centipede</li>
            <li>Mech_Skullywag</li>
            <li>Mech_Crawler</li>
            <li>Mech_Flamebot</li>
            <li>Mech_Assaulter</li>