Hello I now have a little more about the already reported bug.

As always, thanks for your good work and check it when you can: no stress, no hurry for freewilling work.

I now have 3 pawns (18, 19 and 26 years old) which are still having the same age restrictions as teenagers.

All 3 were spawns as child/teenage, which means there seem to be an issue when switching from child/teenage to full adult status (18y old).

Age restrictions can only be overriden by r*pe (which I don´t want) or by forcing romancing until lovers and then assigning the same bed (age restrictions still apply for interactions with other pawns, which are not in the age window, incl. further lovers)

Pawns that were spawn directly as full adult, don´t have this issue.

Last but not least, I tried to activate/deactivate age legacy setting, but it did not seems to change anything (I may try it on a longer time period)

This is quite a high limitations, because I assume that all colony-born child will be affected (I am testing it soon) and it is very hard to always had enough pawn of similar age within restrictions

Could you please try to reproduce this bug and if confirmed, correct it when you have time.

By 1.3, age restrictions were working fine.

Another question: where can we now see the fertility %. It is no more in health overview tab.

Edited by MarsOdissey

How can I prevent colonists from raping pets? I need bestiality and rape for some scenarios, but it pisses me off that all the male colonists rape the poor dog... It feels like there must be an option somewhere to disallow certain pairings, but I can't find anything like that.

43 minutes ago, Tenhi said:

How can I prevent colonists from raping pets? I need bestiality and rape for some scenarios, but it pisses me off that all the male colonists rape the poor dog... It feels like there must be an option somewhere to disallow certain pairings, but I can't find anything like that.

The latest expansion on Vanilla expanded framework has caused issues revolving around pets.  I actually disabled beastiality completely due to this,  and the cat was STILL mating mating with the kids and local squirrel population(animal on animal was turned off too).  Turning off Vanilla Expanded might help,  as that solved the issue.

8 hours ago, Tenhi said:

You can use precepts to turn bestiality to disapproved or abhorrent 

I recently redownloaded everything for the new dlc and I noticed the little semen icon that showed up in the health tab to designate what body parts had semen in/on them is not there anymore. Is it a setting or was it part of a different mod? Cum filth is enabled so it is not that.

2 hours ago, Tree_Dude said:

I recently redownloaded everything for the new dlc and I noticed the little semen icon that showed up in the health tab to designate what body parts had semen in/on them is not there anymore. Is it a setting or was it part of a different mod? Cum filth is enabled so it is not that.

gitgudicon.png RJW - CUM - adds visible cum on body

20 hours ago, MarsOdissey said:

Hello I now have a little more about the already reported bug.

As always, thanks for your good work and check it when you can: no stress, no hurry for freewilling work.

I now have 3 pawns (18, 19 and 26 years old) which are still having the same age restrictions as teenagers.

All 3 were spawns as child/teenage, which means there seem to be an issue when switching from child/teenage to full adult status (18y old).

Age restrictions can only be overriden by r*pe (which I don´t want) or by forcing romancing until lovers and then assigning the same bed (age restrictions still apply for interactions with other pawns, which are not in the age window, incl. further lovers)

Pawns that were spawn directly as full adult, don´t have this issue.

Last but not least, I tried to activate/deactivate age legacy setting, but it did not seems to change anything (I may try it on a longer time period)

This is quite a high limitations, because I assume that all colony-born child will be affected (I am testing it soon) and it is very hard to always had enough pawn of similar age within restrictions

Could you please try to reproduce this bug and if confirmed, correct it when you have time.

By 1.3, age restrictions were working fine.

Another question: where can we now see the fertility %. It is no more in health overview tab.

never seen that issue check your hugslog/remove mods that change children

fertility % is still in health tab, if your UI doesn't show it anymore try rimthemes with smaller text sizes I guess

Sorry if this was asked, but searches come up without the answer I'm looking for. Now that we have mechinators that can control mechanoids, can the mechinator force the mechs to rape pawns? Or how do I hack pregnancy?

Edited by kaamp
18 hours ago, Skömer said:

gitgudicon.png RJW - CUM - adds visible cum on body

never seen that issue check your hugslog/remove mods that change children

fertility % is still in health tab, if your UI doesn't show it anymore try rimthemes with smaller text sizes I guess

Ah thank you

51 minutes ago, Tenhi said:

Can someone explain pls what Trap gender means here? How is it changes male pawn?

"Male" with penis and breast.

Current rules for gender detection:    ! = not,  && = and

Spoiler

if (hasVagina && !hasPenis)
            {
                result = Gender.Female;
            }
            else
            if (hasPenis && hasVagina)
            {
                result = Gender.Futa;
            }
            else
            if (hasPenis && hasBreasts)
            {
                result = Gender.Trap;
            }
            else
            if (hasPenis)
            {
                result = Gender.Male;
            }
            else
            if (hasOviMale)
            {
                result = Gender.MaleOvi;
            }
            else
            if (hasOviFemale)
            {
                result = Gender.FemaleOvi;
            }
            else
            if (pawn.Pawn.gender == Verse.Gender.Male)
            {
                result = Gender.Male;
            }
            else
            if (pawn.Pawn.gender == Verse.Gender.Female)
            {
                result = Gender.Female;
            }

Edited by safado
16 hours ago, safado said:

"Male" with penis and breast.

Current rules for gender detection:    ! = not,  && = and

Hide contents

if (hasVagina && !hasPenis)
            {
                result = Gender.Female;
            }
            else
            if (hasPenis && hasVagina)
            {
                result = Gender.Futa;
            }
            else
            if (hasPenis && hasBreasts)
            {
                result = Gender.Trap;
            }
            else
            if (hasPenis)
            {
                result = Gender.Male;
            }
            else
            if (hasOviMale)
            {
                result = Gender.MaleOvi;
            }
            else
            if (hasOviFemale)
            {
                result = Gender.FemaleOvi;
            }
            else
            if (pawn.Pawn.gender == Verse.Gender.Male)
            {
                result = Gender.Male;
            }
            else
            if (pawn.Pawn.gender == Verse.Gender.Female)
            {
                result = Gender.Female;
            }

Thanks! So if male breasts become bigger in any way, he automatically become trap?
And will it affect the gameplay in any way? Maybe for some other checks and calculations?

Long time follower of the mod here. It seems that with 1.4 (or ever since the last micro update), my pawns can no longer feed children (days old) and the kid malnourishes until it dies. Any idea on how to fix this? having to buy Biotech just for the colony not to descent into chaos seems a bit unfair

I've not had issues with feeding but those babies were the result of live-stock breeding by a randy farmer (Damnit Green!) and got hand-fed lightning goat milk rather than breast fed.

When we actually get a woman in this colony I'll direct a pawn to do some hokey-pokey and see if the issue crops up. Have you checked all your mods are updated? No red mods? Make sure your mods are logically sorted, medical stuff goes near the top after system altering, which goes after world gen altering. At least that's working well for me right now, although I'm the guy who can't harvest spines for some reason.

20 hours ago, anon2117 said:

Long time follower of the mod here. It seems that with 1.4 (or ever since the last micro update), my pawns can no longer feed children (days old) and the kid malnourishes until it dies. Any idea on how to fix this? having to buy Biotech just for the colony not to descent into chaos seems a bit unfair

this is solved kind of easily using Character editor mod, just age them up to around 3~4 years and they can walk around themselves, not the best or most immersive work around, but unless you want to get the DLC it's a good one to get them to be at least old enough to feed themselves