16 hours ago, Zaltys said:

None of those are new. As far as I can tell, they've been in the mod since the beginning. The only change is that now you can see why the action is not available.

nope, those restrictions were added by someone who messed the code up even more, they only did one update I think but made some very questionable decisions that made only bloodlust pawns actually use cp pretty much. I for one would be very glad if those changes were scrubbed and the sexism in who would rape removed.

8 hours ago, Zero8123 said:

When I click download file the only option for rjw is this

rjw_1.9.2.7z

No option for a zip file, and yet age morphis cell, which is in the same spot, is shown

Age Morphosis CellsR1.0.zip

.7z is a zipped file as well you can unzip it just like a .zip file

11 hours ago, red3dred said:

Huh, this is new.
image.png.79706d9f67864038e2186099f32eef6f.png

Easy to fix, though the current merge already got approved so I can't add it into that. And making a new one just for this seems excessive.

I'll add it to the next merge, once I have more stuff for it.

11 hours ago, red3dred said:

Side note, sergals have feature-less chests-- odd, but eh. Not gonna start another Android crusade.

Yep, went with lore for them (See http://vilous.net/wiki/Sergals). I know that furries sometimes draw them with breasts, but that ain't canon.

If weirn adds the tabs, it would be pretty easy to create some kind of 'everything has breasts' setting.

12 hours ago, Lovelight said:

Ran into a problem. Spelopede tries to rape my pawn. My pawn is downed but the spelopede is not moving at all. So my pawn is downed at 1 part of the map and stelopede stuck at another part, can let the time run but all i get is messages steloped is trying to rape pawn.

Could be any number of things, and the insect stuff was added by Ed86 so I don't know much about that. On the other hand, it might be a bug in the bestiality job.

Would need to see the errors to do anything about it, too many possibilities to just go randomly digging in the code.

11 hours ago, StarlightG said:

nope, those restrictions were added by someone who messed the code up even more, they only did one update I think but made some very questionable decisions that made only bloodlust pawns actually use cp pretty much.

Must've been before my time. In any case, yeah, just checked where Bloodlust is used and noticed various problems in ChancePerHour checks. And basing it on Bloodlust only makes sense if the player has rape beatings enabled.

Will need to fix those. Great. As if there wasn't enough on the to-do list already.

Here's the current list of things I've worked on for the next merge:

[FIX] Fixed forced handjob text.
[FIX] Removed unnecessary can_be_fucked check from whores. With the new sex system, there's always something that a whore can do, such as handjobs or oral.
[BALANCE] Adjusted bestiality chances. Pawns with no prior experience in bestiality are less likely to engage in it for the first time. And pawns who lack the Zoophile trait will try harder to find other outlets first.
[BALANCE] Same for necrophilia: pawns are far less likely to engage in necrophilia for the first time.
[BALANCE] Males are less likely to rim or fist during straight sex.
[BALANCE] Adjusted trait effects on CP rape. Bloodlust trait now only affects frequency if rape beating is enabled. Removed the gender factor which made females rape less, now it depends on traits.

[BALANCE] Pawns are more likely to fap if they have privacy.

[BALANCE] Necrophiles no longer ignore corpse gender.
[FEATURE] Added new settings that allows visitors and animals to rape comfort prisoners if enabled.

Nice concerning the last point. Will the visitors include merchants and guest? Will they get the associed traits (Rapist and Zoophilia)?

Concerning the balance reducing chance of rapes of animal and dead pawns without the associated traits is very good, it was not natural to have the same lust on that than on CPs.

Maybe you would do the same on the CPs, reducing the chance a normal pawn rapes CPs if it have no traits incitating it to do that (rapist, psycho,...) because for now it seems that, as soon as lust is high all pawns have same chances to rape, with or without any trait, not fair.

2 hours ago, Strec said:

Nice concerning the last point. Will the visitors include merchants and guest? Will they get the associed traits (Rapist and Zoophilia)?

Guests, yes. Not sure about merchants, will need to test that. They might be too busy with the trading job to do anything else.

They can gain traits if they somehow stick around long enough, or show up again on another visit (which tends to be rare). One problem with the counters is that everyone starts at zero, so trait gains are pretty unlikely outside of your own colonists.

2 hours ago, Strec said:

Maybe you would do the same on the CPs, reducing the chance a normal pawn rapes CPs if it have no traits incitating it to do that (rapist, psycho,...) because for now it seems that, as soon as lust is high all pawns have same chances to rape, with or without any trait, not fair.

Like I've told you before, that's already implemented. Rapists and Psychopaths are far more likely to rape than pawns with Kind trait, pawns don't rape friends, etc. If you don't want normal pawns to rape, don't designate comfort prisoners. Rapists will still find victims even if nobody is designated.

But I did add a modifier that makes pawns bit less likely to rape if it's their first time.

An excellent mod! But does not it seem strange to you that there are no mechanics in which people react to what they actually see? For example, if one of the colonists walks naked, isn't it logical that this will affect everyone who sees him?
Is it planned to add such mechanics to the mod?

@Zaltys, a very important part of game design is player feedback, the player has to know why something happened and why not, all of these hidden checks (pawn has lover, is kind, likes the victim...) make it very hard to know what is going on, but how to show players why something happends? Rimworld does this with the information tab of each pawn, how likely he is to get sick/which modifiers effect eating speed...

I think RJW should primarely use modifiers to check if someone will rape/can be raped instead of all of those hidden checks, this could also better performance of the game. Maybe add a new modifier (sexyness?) For how likely someone will be chosen and another one for how likely someone will take advantage of others, the mod is beyond a simple "rapist" trait check at this point, why not make it a "fluid" modifier instead?

Another overhaul idea i had posted on Discord already is a bodypart overhaul. By making the bodypart modifiers into disease modifiers you could have 1 item for all human breasts with a severity (size). Ex: breast severity of 5% would be a flat chest, or a vagina with 70% would be gaping. This way vaginas could degrade by large cocks or births, drugs or surgery could tighten it again, breasts could grow with age and so on

These would probably giant overhauls so id understand if you woulnt want to bother with that.Thx for your work so far, without yours and Eds contribution this mod would be more dead then the corpses  my current pawn fancies so much. ?

1 hour ago, onedude9000 said:

An excellent mod! But does not it seem strange to you that there are no mechanics in which people react to what they actually see? For example, if one of the colonists walks naked, isn't it logical that this will affect everyone who sees him?

Planned, but hard to implement and even harder to balance. 

Would need to implement some kind of core sexuality system first (orientation, fetishes, and such), otherwise there's not really much that could be used for the colonist reactions. 

And that, of course, would be a major overhaul. But it's definitely something that this mod should have. In short: not gonna happen anytime soon.

8 hours ago, Zaltys said:

Like I've told you before, that's already implemented. Rapists and Psychopaths are far more likely to rape than pawns with Kind trait, pawns don't rape friends, etc. If you don't want normal pawns to rape, don't designate comfort prisoners. Rapists will still find victims even if nobody is designated.

I did speak of the rape of CPs and animals, for now all spawns have same reacts with or without the traits and after 1 or 2 weeks of play every colonist have the rapist and zoophile trait.

Test this : create a colonist with mixed pawns (some with traits, wome without), flag a CP as rapeable and an animal as rapeable and see what happens...

I know what is your point of view and it's respectable I've no problem with opinions different than me. For now micro-management of rapes is not really a problem, most users of the mod have other concerns but as soon as they will want to manage what happen in your game the subject will come back (for now I play something else and help on some mods, I'll come back later on Rimworld when it will permit my gameplay :)

My job when active had a big part on analysis and, as a modder since many years, I just say one thing : you won't have the choice, it will finish with a division named 'Rape' in worktab and subdivisions for each sort of rapeable (CP, Animals, ...), like it has been said, a modder is nothing without the community.

I don't know if this is an error or not, but my hookers don't seem to be hooking. Not with other colonists, not with visitors, not even with the animals designated for comfort. I hit the little heart, nothing is happening. I do have priorities set, but I can't see why that would make a difference. If I'm missing something, please let me know.

Also, not sure this is related to this mod, but I suspect it is... My animals have a need bar again. That's fine. I'm okay with that. However, I'm also noticing they aren't going to bed. They wander around until they pass out from exhaustion, and then don't get a full night's rest, get back up, repeat process. This... probably is an error. Anyone know how to fix it?

Simple question - I'm running a game with RJW and CnP mod combo now, I have two sets of contraception pills - one is simply called Contraceptive and the other one Contraception Pills. They both use the same texture, but one is grey while the other one is pink-ish. Which one is RJW and which one is CNP?

Cuz I disabled CNP pregnancies and only use RJW pregnancies, so I suspect the CNP contraceptive won't actually do anything. But I can't really tell which one is which.

1 hour ago, Vincenzo667 said:

Simple question - I'm running a game with RJW and CnP mod combo now, I have two sets of contraception pills - one is simply called Contraceptive and the other one Contraception Pills. They both use the same texture, but one is grey while the other one is pink-ish. Which one is RJW and which one is CNP?

Cuz I disabled CNP pregnancies and only use RJW pregnancies, so I suspect the CNP contraceptive won't actually do anything. But I can't really tell which one is which.

Nevermind, I figured it out, RJW contraception is the pink one. Contraceptive_pill_b.png 
/EDIT: Nevermind again, mea culpa, everything's working fine now. Sorry for the spam.

12 hours ago, Skömer said:

I think RJW should primarely use modifiers to check if someone will rape/can be raped instead of all of those hidden checks, this could also better performance of the game. Maybe add a new modifier (sexyness?) For how likely someone will be chosen and another one for how likely someone will take advantage of others, the mod is beyond a simple "rapist" trait check at this point, why not make it a "fluid" modifier instead?

The problem with this is that it's different for each pair of pawns, so there's no way to implement that as a static modifier. Basic stats could be added, but those would only take into account things such as the pawn's traits and age, the rest of it would be as opaque as before. It might actually be more confusing than not showing the values at all. For instance, a pawn would be listed as something like 'Base rape chance: 150%', but would still be incapable of rape because of various outside factors...

Performance-wise, it'd actually be worse. Pawn stats are updated constantly, whereas various job checks are only done when the jobs trigger. 

As for a basic 'can be raped' stat, that's already implemented. Pawns with highest vulnerability are the most likely rape targets, and pawns with low vulnerability cannot be raped. The threshold can be modified in the settings.

12 hours ago, Skömer said:

Another overhaul idea i had posted on Discord already is a bodypart overhaul. By making the bodypart modifiers into disease modifiers you could have 1 item for all human breasts with a severity (size). Ex: breast severity of 5% would be a flat chest, or a vagina with 70% would be gaping. This way vaginas could degrade by large cocks or births, drugs or surgery could tighten it again, breasts could grow with age and so on

That'd make them vulnerable to various mod-added things that remove diseases. Additionally, dead pawns cannot have diseases, so they'd instantly lose all sizes. Which would be problem if they're resurrected, etc.

3 hours ago, Vincenzo667 said:

Nevermind, I figured it out, RJW contraception is the pink one. Contraceptive_pill_b.png 
/EDIT: Nevermind again, mea culpa, everything's working fine now. Sorry for the spam.

Not RJW-specific, but for similar cases where different mods add nearly-identical items (for example, if you're running Androids and Android Tiers at the same time, it can be difficult to tell which android components belong to which class of android), there's a mod called "ShowmodDesignators" that puts the name of the mod an item/creature/need is from at the end of the description. It's a really nice QoL addition so far.

It's on Steam Workshop, and I know that it works with RJW.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1399212509

EDIT: Also, it might be worthwhile to reduce the chance of gaining Zoophile if the interaction is forced: one of my prisoners was set as an animal breeder, and she became a zoophile long before hitting the "Broken Body" stage, much less the "Extremely Broken Body" required for masocism. It's less than a season after her capture, and she already has a +25 mood boost from being bred by an animal (since the game does not distinguish between consensual and non-consensual sex with an animal).

Additionally, Asari (from Xen's Asari Mod) don't seem to be eligible for the Determine Pregnancy operation, although they ARE eligible for attaching genitalia, so they're clearly recognized by RJW itself as humanlikes.

7 hours ago, Dargaron said:

EDIT: Also, it might be worthwhile to reduce the chance of gaining Zoophile if the interaction is forced: one of my prisoners was set as an animal breeder, and she became a zoophile long before hitting the "Broken Body" stage, much less the "Extremely Broken Body" required for masocism. It's less than a season after her capture, and she already has a +25 mood boost from being bred by an animal (since the game does not distinguish between consensual and non-consensual sex with an animal).

I didn't write that code, but I'd guess that it uses the same logic as gaining the Nympho trait from being repeatedly raped. Ten is probably too quick, but I'd rather not go messing around too much with someone elses' code.

7 hours ago, Dargaron said:

Additionally, Asari (from Xen's Asari Mod) don't seem to be eligible for the Determine Pregnancy operation, although they ARE eligible for attaching genitalia, so they're clearly recognized by RJW itself as humanlikes.

Will look into it. Thanks for the report.

Edit: Fixed in the next version. Lemme know if you notice any other missing recipes.

1 hour ago, Zaltys said:

I didn't write that code, but I'd guess that it uses the same logic as gaining the Nympho trait from being repeatedly raped. Ten is probably too quick, but I'd rather not go messing around too much with someone elses' code.

Will look into it. Thanks for the report.

If not too lot of work, the dynamic of gained traits would be rewamped because (at least in my mind ? ) raping somebody 10 times a day for pleasure is not the same as raping somebody 10 times a month because it's your work, so if doable the rape would count for trait gain only if the last rape was not too old

Well something definitely went wrong with my installation...

Spoiler

Problems.PNG.d512faa358c4831f07aa836e770f5d9e.PNG

Its the last in my load order and the files are in the right place …/rimworld/mods/RJW. Any idea what went wrong?

(Edit): Not sure if this will help, but when I try to start a new game the character menu doesn't load and it just goes back to the world seed generator menu and when I try to load a game it loads but my characters are missing (they don't even show up on the top of the screen).

why.................

--------------------------------

RimWorld 1.0.2096 rev473
Verse.Log:Message(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber()
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit()
Verse.Root:Start()
Verse.Root_Entry:Start()

ReflectionTypeLoadException getting types in assembly AgeMorphosisCells: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.ModAssemblyHandler.AssemblyIsUsable (System.Reflection.Assembly asm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Loader exceptions:
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'HugsLib.ModBase' from assembly 'HugsLib, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.ModAssemblyHandler:AssemblyIsUsable(Assembly)
Verse.ModAssemblyHandler:ReloadAll()
Verse.ModContentPack:ReloadContent()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadModContent()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

[HugsLib] version 6.1.1
HugsLib.Utils.ModLogger:Message(String, Object[])
HugsLib.HugsLibController:InitializeController()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:EarlyInitialize()
HugsLib.Core.HugsLibMod:.ctor(ModContentPack)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:Invoke(BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Activator:CreateInstance(Type, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo, Object[])
System.Activator:CreateInstance(Type, Object[], Object[])
System.Activator:CreateInstance(Type, Object[])
Verse.LoadedModManager:CreateModClasses()

Could not find a type named AMCells.Building_AMCell
Verse.ParseHelper:FromString(String, Type)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:DefFromNode(XmlNode, LoadableXmlAsset)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ParseAndProcessXML(XmlDocument, Dictionary`2)

Could not find a type named AMCells.JobDriver_CarryToAMCell

Could not find a type named AMCells.JobDriver_EnterAgeMorphosisCell

Knowledge data was missing key WhoreBeds. Adding it...
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.PlayerKnowledgeDatabase:ReloadAndRebind()
RimWorld.PlayerKnowledgeDatabase:.cctor()

BodyDef MechanicalCentipede has BodyPartRecord of MechanicalCentipedeBodyFirstRing whose children have more coverage than 1.
Verse.BodyDef:CacheDataRecursive(BodyPartRecord)
Verse.BodyDef:ResolveReferences()
Verse.DefDatabase`1:ResolveAllReferences(Boolean)
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType(Type, Type, String, Object[])

BodyDef Lancer has BodyPartRecord of MechanicalThorax whose children have more coverage than 1.

BodyDef Scyther has BodyPartRecord of MechanicalThorax whose children have more coverage than 1.

Translation data for language Simplified Chinese has 125 errors. Generate translation report for more info.
Verse.LoadedLanguage:InjectIntoData_AfterImpliedDefs()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:<DoPlayLoad>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

[RJW]RomanceDiversified is not detected
rjw.First:CheckingCompatibleMods()
rjw.First:.cctor()
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(IntPtr)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(RuntimeTypeHandle)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:<DoPlayLoad>m__2()

[RJW]Psychology is not detected
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor(RuntimeTypeHandle)

[RJW]Children&Pregnancy is not detected

[RJW]Combat Extended is not detected

[HugsLib] initializing RJW
HugsLib.Utils.ModLogger:Message(String, Object[])
HugsLib.HugsLibController:EnumerateChildMods(Boolean)
HugsLib.HugsLibController:LoadReloadInitialize()

On 1/17/2019 at 11:48 AM, Skömer said:

.7z is a zipped file as well you can unzip it just like a .zip file

The problem is when I click download i don't get a zip file, always a notepad or media player file. I have no idea why, I've tried downloading it as something else, I've tried changing settings, I've tried shutting off my virus protection, etc. Nothing works, I have been trying to get this mod for two weeks now and nothing is working.