7 hours ago, ddddd999 said:

I'm having the same issue. I tried reverting back to 4.82 but that did not fix it. I also tried no addons and disabling interactive bubbles/speak up (since I saw others blaming them). 

Others are saying performance optimizer is causing this (I do not have it, so it must not be causing it for me, but if u do).

I foundout what mod was causing this problem for me. It was "Licentia Labs". After I disabled it, everything started to work normally

10 hours ago, ddddd999 said:

I'm having the same issue. I tried reverting back to 4.82 but that did not fix it. I also tried no addons and disabling interactive bubbles/speak up (since I saw others blaming them). 

Others are saying performance optimizer is causing this (I do not have it, so it must not be causing it for me, but if u do).

I had the same problem, turns out I started the save on 4.8.2 and then upgraded later to 4.9.x. Once I downgraded RJW to 4.8.2 (and downgraded the submods as well) it started working again.

6 hours ago, AstinGilbert said:

I foundout what mod was causing this problem for me. It was "Licentia Labs". After I disabled it, everything started to work normally

Can confirm that - fixed the error, sex moods and the satisfaction bar is now replenishing properly. Shame, had a lot of fun with this mod on 1.2. 

10 hours ago, Wilson2234 said:

For all three of you above me.

If you guys are using the i feel dirty patch for dubs bad hygiene try masturbating/fingering. If those still work then remove the patch from your load order.

That was it, thanks! I didnt think to try disabling it since it seemed so minor.

I have licentia labs and sexperience working fine now as well with their latest versions.

So I bought some Megaspiders (1 male and 1 Female) off an animal merchant but my female pawn is unable to "Get Vaginally Bred" by the Female ovipositor. The only options on the female megaspider are "Give Handjob" or "Service Orally"

I'm also noticing my animals barely ever breed at all.

Edited by MidnightSter

I have problems with pregnancy and I don't understand why ... on version 1.3, only RimJobWorld and Children and Pregnancy + the necessary mods were installed and everything worked fine.
After installing NL Facial Animation + RimNudeWorld, etc., pregnancy is no longer displayed in the health.After disabling all new mods, pregnancy is also not displayed
how to check pregnancy differently?

Two things:

I just switched from 4.7 to 4.9.  I like the fantasy pregnancy thing where they grow up fast, but I did like them starting at 0 and working their way up over a couple of days instead of starting at 13.  It'd be nice to have an option for either, or better yet, sliders or input fields for how fast they grow and what the target age is.  (and if that exists, sorry, but I didn't find it)  

Also I've been playing PokeWorld and finding some incompatibilities.  

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2652029657

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=55836.0

The main thing is that PokeWorld has some sort of egg group mating system that seems to completely not work with RJW's interspecies pregnancy system.  I get lots of pokemon babies when I have a male and female of the same group, and pokemon of compatible egg groups will fuck each other senseless, but won't result in babies.  

Second, pokemon get fully healed when they evolve, which also means they lose all their RJW body parts.  Evolved pokemon without RJW parts still go for pokemon of different egg groups, not sure if that can result in pregnancy yet, I'll let you know.  I haven't gotten any human-pokemon couple babies either, but I haven't done a whole lot of experimenting with that yet, so not sure if that's broken or just very rare.  (Edit: I have gotten a human-pokemon baby now)

Love your work.  Hope to see more.  

Edited by AcetheSuperVillain
update
On 11/21/2021 at 11:17 AM, FrogFrozen said:

I'm having the same issue. Is that your entire mod list? If so, the only mods we have in common are RJW, RimNudeWorld, HAR, and Character Editor. Though, this was happening to me even without RimNudeWorld, so I doubt it's that one.

Also, I'm having an issue where RimJobWorld fails to generate certain genitals like "Bovine Penis" and whatever. Long list of red errors of "Missing Body Part." It's causes a lot of things to act really weird when it tries to spawn the missing genitals on an animal, on a map, or in a trader's inventory. Anyone else getting that?

Aside:

Reveal hidden contents

Also, you don't need Polyamory Beds anymore. An update to Ideology changed how "Slept alone" works. You can just put a pawn and all their spouses/lovers in a barracks together. Beds must be close together in a line. For example, I have 1 male pawn with 4 wives. Place his bed down with two beds on each side of his for the wives. None of them get the "Slept Alone" or "Barracks" debuffs.

I never actually tested it without editing them, maybe they would stay the same if I don't touch them at all. I'm suspecting RJW just doesn't like Character Editor. I might try and edit with Character Editor, save, disable Character Editor, load back in and see what happens.

On 12/4/2021 at 2:30 AM, silviamor said:

I have problems with pregnancy and I don't understand why ... on version 1.3, only RimJobWorld and Children and Pregnancy + the necessary mods were installed and everything worked fine.
After installing NL Facial Animation + RimNudeWorld, etc., pregnancy is no longer displayed in the health.After disabling all new mods, pregnancy is also not displayed
how to check pregnancy differently?

What rjw addons do you have? Are they updated to 1.9? I had a similar issue recently and to fix it I had to remove rjw animations until it updates.

Tested this mod and everything seems fine except pregnancy. 

I used direct control in debug. No other mods than RJW installed.
1. If woman pawn initiates sex, she doesn't get pregnant even at 100% chance. I tested this sending female pawn to fuck male pawn and  animals.
2. Woman does get pregnant if male pawn initiates sex.

Edited by pastreloks

I have a similar problem except only ONE of my pawns won't engage in any sex except masturbation. Strangely enough its the only pawn that I noticed tha is using OTY body, so maybe conflict with that? Need to do more testing.

EDIT: And now it has spread to another pawn who can't masturbate at all.

Edited by Aled190
31 minutes ago, Aled190 said:

I have a similar problem except only ONE of my pawns won't engage in any sex except masturbation. Strangely enough its the only pawn that I noticed tha is using OTY body, so maybe conflict with that? Need to do more testing.

EDIT: And now it has spread to another pawn who can't masturbate at all.

Do you use Interractive Bubbles?1

18 hours ago, pastreloks said:

Tested this mod and everything seems fine except pregnancy. 

I used direct control in debug. No other mods than RJW installed.
1. If woman pawn initiates sex, she doesn't get pregnant even at 100% chance. I tested this sending female pawn to fuck male pawn and  animals.
2. Woman does get pregnant if male pawn initiates sex.

Honestly say i notice it too. Also... seems what initiator and Receiver change roles in sex actions and it's super strange. Ayway i notice it with mod licentia labs, stretched get not Receiver, and initiator why? Idk

21 hours ago, Verip said:

Do you use Interractive Bubbles?1

Turned off Interactive bubbles.

Tried to initiate porking: the same problem persist.

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Howard driver=JobDriver_JoinInBed (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(JoinInBed (Job_38014046) A=Thing_Human343 B=Thing_Bed_DoubleErgonomic1721016)
System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 0100001f (from typeref, class/assembly rjw.Modules.Interactions.Objects.InteractionWithExtension, RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.RerollAnimations (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Int32& AnimationTimeTicks, Verse.Thing bed, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sexType, System.Boolean fastAnimForQuickie, rjw.SexProps sexProps) [0x00107] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0 
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator& __instance) [0x0009d] in <a7ae29b7e069487091993c5edf8d6c4d>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch2(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_JoinInBed.<MakeNewToils>b__1_5 () [0x00000] in <b24ae2637b1141b4adf140f888a2cb21>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower.PatherTick_Patch3 (Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch3 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch1 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

I'm starting to run into issues, and searching didn't do so hot, though I'm not good at searching for stuff.

When my futa pawn tries to have sex with anything else, almost all of the time, the bar stops at 80-90% and either starts going up again or simply stops. There is no cum produced. Maybe 1 try in 100 will result in anything. What could this be?

4 hours ago, Promenade said:

I'm starting to run into issues, and searching didn't do so hot, though I'm not good at searching for stuff.

When my futa pawn tries to have sex with anything else, almost all of the time, the bar stops at 80-90% and either starts going up again or simply stops. There is no cum produced. Maybe 1 try in 100 will result in anything. What could this be?

...Sending her on trip and coming back seemed to solve the issue? Something with Pawn Generation maybe, with Character editor? It was probably a mod issue, but since I found a workaround, no need for anyone to go digging.

I started a brand new colony and am having the same issue. Pawn is a Zoophile and takes a Bullboy to bed but immediately leaves without any sex happening. This worked on previous versions but not sure why it's suddenly failing. Here's the log it throws just in case someone can make sense of this.

Spoiler

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Cowgirl47103 driver=JobDriver_Mating (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(RJW_Mate (Job_426896) A=Thing_Human924 B=Thing_RGK_bedDoubleB78243)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.SexProps.giver' not found.
  at System.Linq.EnumerableSorter`2[TElement,TKey].ComputeKeys (TElement[] elements, System.Int32 count) [0x00010] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.EnumerableSorter`1[TElement].ComputeMap (TElement[] elements, System.Int32 count) [0x00000] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.EnumerableSorter`1[TElement].Sort (TElement[] elements, System.Int32 count) [0x00000] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1[TElement].SortedMap (System.Linq.Buffer`1[TElement] buffer) [0x00006] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1[TElement].ToArray () [0x00025] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.Buffer`1[TElement]..ctor (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x0000a] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1[TElement].ToArray () [0x00000] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.Buffer`1[TElement]..ctor (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x0000a] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1[TElement].ToList () [0x00000] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x0001f] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at Rimworld_Animations.AnimationUtility.tryFindAnimation (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Pawn]& participants, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sexType, rjw.SexProps sexProps) [0x00095] in <aa4c5b78f62d461e80a99d203a8e8b8a>:0 
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.RerollAnimations (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Int32& AnimationTimeTicks, Verse.Thing bed, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sexType, System.Boolean fastAnimForQuickie, rjw.SexProps sexProps) [0x00107] in <aa4c5b78f62d461e80a99d203a8e8b8a>:0 
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator& __instance) [0x0009d] in <aa4c5b78f62d461e80a99d203a8e8b8a>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch4(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Mating+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__5 () [0x00030] in <5a195c2b95a64aa9bfc7ac9cd28b9ea6>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <cdbd0ed5089a418da09b9a259f9dbd8f>:0 
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobUtility:Verse.AI.JobUtility.TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower.StartPath_Patch1 (Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower,Verse.LocalTargetInfo,Verse.AI.PathEndMode)
Verse.AI.Toils_Goto/<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<GotoThing>b__0 ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob (Verse.AI.Job,Verse.AI.JobCondition,Verse.AI.ThinkNode,bool,bool,Verse.ThinkTreeDef,System.Nullable`1<Verse.AI.JobTag>,bool,bool)
rjw.JobDriver_BestialityForFemale:<MakeNewToils>b__3_9 ()
rjw.JobDriver_BestialityForFemale:<MakeNewToils>b__3_8 ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch2 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()

EDIT:

I seem to have fixed the problem just by removing all the RJW-related mods and running C0ffees Lazy Installer. 

Now if only I could stop my meals from being invisible...

EDIT 2: 

I was still having issues with sex needs not getting met after re-installing all the mods, and had to uninstall Licentia Labs to fix the issue.

Edited by Ashra XIII
Update
6 hours ago, Ashra XIII said:

I started a brand new colony and am having the same issue. Pawn is a Zoophile and takes a Bullboy to bed but immediately leaves without any sex happening. This worked on previous versions but not sure why it's suddenly failing. Here's the log it throws just in case someone can make sense of this.

Reveal hidden contents

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Cowgirl47103 driver=JobDriver_Mating (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(RJW_Mate (Job_426896) A=Thing_Human924 B=Thing_RGK_bedDoubleB78243)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.SexProps.giver' not found.
  at System.Linq.EnumerableSorter`2[TElement,TKey].ComputeKeys (TElement[] elements, System.Int32 count) [0x00010] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.EnumerableSorter`1[TElement].ComputeMap (TElement[] elements, System.Int32 count) [0x00000] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.EnumerableSorter`1[TElement].Sort (TElement[] elements, System.Int32 count) [0x00000] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1[TElement].SortedMap (System.Linq.Buffer`1[TElement] buffer) [0x00006] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1[TElement].ToArray () [0x00025] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1[TElement].ToArray () [0x00000] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1[TElement].ToList () [0x00000] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x0001f] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at Rimworld_Animations.AnimationUtility.tryFindAnimation (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Pawn]& participants, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sexType, rjw.SexProps sexProps) [0x00095] in <aa4c5b78f62d461e80a99d203a8e8b8a>:0 
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.RerollAnimations (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Int32& AnimationTimeTicks, Verse.Thing bed, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sexType, System.Boolean fastAnimForQuickie, rjw.SexProps sexProps) [0x00107] in <aa4c5b78f62d461e80a99d203a8e8b8a>:0 
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator& __instance) [0x0009d] in <aa4c5b78f62d461e80a99d203a8e8b8a>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch4(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Mating+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__5 () [0x00030] in <5a195c2b95a64aa9bfc7ac9cd28b9ea6>:0 
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobUtility:Verse.AI.JobUtility.TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower.StartPath_Patch1 (Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower,Verse.LocalTargetInfo,Verse.AI.PathEndMode)
Verse.AI.Toils_Goto/<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<GotoThing>b__0 ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob (Verse.AI.Job,Verse.AI.JobCondition,Verse.AI.ThinkNode,bool,bool,Verse.ThinkTreeDef,System.Nullable`1<Verse.AI.JobTag>,bool,bool)
rjw.JobDriver_BestialityForFemale:<MakeNewToils>b__3_9 ()
rjw.JobDriver_BestialityForFemale:<MakeNewToils>b__3_8 ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch2 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()

EDIT:

I seem to have fixed the problem just by removing all the RJW-related mods and running C0ffees Lazy Installer. 

Now if only I could stop my meals from being invisible...

EDIT 2: 

I was still having issues with sex needs not getting met after re-installing all the mods, and had to uninstall Licentia Labs to fix the issue.

So, the problem was in non compability with Licentia Labs?