55 minutes ago, Stardust3D said:

I have no idea what the correct way to handle this is.
RJW and Autopsy (harvest organs post mortem) handle organs differently as far as i could figure out.
Autopsy uses BodyPartRecords and RJW Hediffs.
If you have a better idea than changing code in Autopsy, feel free to tell me what you are planning or how I can implement it. (No sass, I have never worked with Rimworld before.)

Edit: Looking at Harmony right now. That could do the trick.

yes, you should probably do harmony patch, so for rjw hediffs it does rjw stuff and vanilla - vanilla stuff

I am having issues involving animal pawns; I cannot seem to initiate manual sex between my pawns and animals. At first I tried with a hero pawn, where I found my RMB options appeared only for modded animals and not for vanilla. If I tried to use one of the RMB options for modded animals, both pawn and animal would go to a bed, then an error relating to SexGizmo GUI would come up and neither would do anything, instead moving on to another task. Vanilla animals had no option for sex in the RMB menu at all. At first I thought it was outdated mods, so I updated Menstruation/Sexperience and such to their forked versions made for 4.9+, ensured everything was up to date then tried again on a fresh save but now I've lost all RMB options, even in debug mode, for all creatures. Even when tamed and with a bed present, I cannot trigger sex between them. Animals can still initiate of their own accord, but I still see the SexGizmo error crop up.

HugsLog

Specific Error Image - This is the SexGizmo error that crops up the moment I attempted to get pawns and animals to mate. It also randomly crops up when animals initiate sex on their own, but it doesn't appear when two humanlikes have sex.

2 hours ago, NikitaRGX said:

I am having issues involving animal pawns; I cannot seem to initiate manual sex between my pawns and animals. At first I tried with a hero pawn, where I found my RMB options appeared only for modded animals and not for vanilla. If I tried to use one of the RMB options for modded animals, both pawn and animal would go to a bed, then an error relating to SexGizmo GUI would come up and neither would do anything, instead moving on to another task. Vanilla animals had no option for sex in the RMB menu at all. At first I thought it was outdated mods, so I updated Menstruation/Sexperience and such to their forked versions made for 4.9+, ensured everything was up to date then tried again on a fresh save but now I've lost all RMB options, even in debug mode, for all creatures. Even when tamed and with a bed present, I cannot trigger sex between them. Animals can still initiate of their own accord, but I still see the SexGizmo error crop up.

HugsLog

Specific Error Image - This is the SexGizmo error that crops up the moment I attempted to get pawns and animals to mate. It also randomly crops up when animals initiate sex on their own, but it doesn't appear when two humanlikes have sex.

thats easy to solve, remove all your 380 mods and start adding 1by1 until you find what breaks your game/ui

So I've been having a strange issue. I understand the issue but not how to adjust the behavior.

I have the bestiality module on, but my zoophiles wont mount my animals, and when I make my "Hero" pawn breed, she leads them all the way to a bed. If I don't restrict the animal area, this works fine, however I keep my animals in a pen, So if I have my animal area set, once my hero leads them to a bed, they just cancel and go back to the animal area.

To Summarize: 

Issue 1: Pawns won't mount breeder animals.
Issue 2: Pawns lead animals to beds first before breeding, causing issues if the animal has a zone restriction.

I don't remember this being an issue in the past when using the mod, but when brothels are disabled the gizmos(?) are still shown on beds to mark said bed as a brothel. Any way to disable those, whether it's through the mod settings, rimmsqol or xml editing? I've looked around for a while but I'm unsure whether or not it's something simply hard-coded in or not. The mod settings to disable the brothel feature entirely and the one under debug to hide price factors don't affect it either.

Well 4.9 came like a wrecking ball eh. Do you think rjw is near it's final version @Ed86 ? or how many other builds do you imagine there would be, rjw 5.0, 6.0 or even more?

Or maybe rjw will get updates as the base game gets new dlc's and stuff i guess. 

Edited by DaMan1
1 hour ago, Hermitic said:

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Does it do anything at all? Once or twice I've seen pawns grow larger breasts, but it's very inconsistent and might be a bug. 

no

1 hour ago, Hermitic said:

And another question:
Can the largest breast sizes (colossal, titanic, etc.) ever occur in gameplay, or can they only happen if they're added via the character editor?

only though other mods

19 hours ago, MidnightSter said:

So I've been having a strange issue. I understand the issue but not how to adjust the behavior.

I have the bestiality module on, but my zoophiles wont mount my animals, and when I make my "Hero" pawn breed, she leads them all the way to a bed. If I don't restrict the animal area, this works fine, however I keep my animals in a pen, So if I have my animal area set, once my hero leads them to a bed, they just cancel and go back to the animal area.

To Summarize: 

Issue 2: Pawns lead animals to beds first before breeding, causing issues if the animal has a zone restriction.

blame tytan, CanReach() doesnt check zones, restrictions, doors states, so if door opened its ok, if closed ur fucked and everything breaks

1 hour ago, DaMan1 said:

Well 4.9 came like a wrecking ball eh. Do you think rjw is near it's final version @Ed86 ? or how many other builds do you imagine there would be, rjw 5.0, 6.0 or even more?

Or maybe rjw will get updates as the base game gets new dlc's and stuff i guess. 

no, infinity

or until other dev rewrites rjw and makes all better, like current interactions system, understandable, extendable, etc etc, and once it is better, ill get totally confused by that C# voodoo magic, since im not a pro code and have problem remembering how everything works in each of those thousands micro files, and leave

but until then feel free to suffer from the updates xD

30 minutes ago, Hermitic said:

Ah, that's a shame. What about boobitis doesn't work, exactly? Is it buggy? Is there some way I can enable it, even if it isn't working as it should?

code is outdated and doesnt work since 1.0

well i kinda, probably, fixed it and it might be working in next version, considering 80% of its code thrown out

On 12/13/2021 at 10:47 PM, Stardust3D said:

Did I misconfigure RJW or does 4.9 break all 'lovin' interactions?
Tried a 'clean' installation without any other mods and a newly generated savegame.
The pawns approach eachother for a quicky and then just leave again.

If you use areas like, there must be area 1, 2, 3 and etc.
Just remove them or expand at all house or allow pawns, animals and etc, walking everywhere. If still not working then it's question for RJW.
Because i had the same glitch some time, and the one was in areas.

Edited by gladiator5
On 12/13/2021 at 1:36 AM, MidnightSter said:

To Summarize: 

I notice this too, just expand zones areas for animals, which will be allowed to walk the bed of pawns. Or just allow animals walking everywhere.
And it's really strange and bad glitch, and when it's will be fixed idk. Also new animations for animals dosent work in new version of 4.9.0 to 4.9.3 and why? i don't know, i even tried to fix it and it's not help.