13 minutes ago, Dakka42 said:

Is anyone else having a problem where pawns having sex don't reach an orgasm and just stop at 90-95% orgasm, resulting in sex need never filling up? My pawns only orgasm when they masturbate and is currently the only way I can fill my pawn's sex needs.

For me was just removing both licentia-labs and the incest quirk, hope that this help you.

1 hour ago, AlexTorch said:

For me was just removing both licentia-labs and the incest quirk, hope that this help you.

that does not work for me. still having the same issue after that. 

i appreciate it greatly that the author prioritize on compatibility with the earlier RJW submods instead of adding new updates without any consideration for the mods that enriches RJW experience by emphasizing on 4.8.2. 

RJW just never feel complete without the rest of the other supporting mods on this site. And it is understandably hard work to expect RJW alone to contain all our fantasies. 

Edited by rokstar
2 hours ago, rokstar said:

that does not work for me. still having the same issue after that. 

i appreciate it greatly that the author prioritize on compatibility with the earlier RJW submods instead of adding new updates without any consideration for the mods that enriches RJW experience by emphasizing on 4.8.2. 

RJW just never feel complete without the rest of the other supporting mods on this site. And it is understandably hard work to expect RJW alone to contain all our fantasies. 

well ... you have to choose- either new features and fixes or compatibility, if you want later then never update

easy

I'm having some issues with the Kilhn race where they can't right click interact or Be right clicked for normal sex, only comfort rape and bestiality. I'm not having this issue with any of the other races, anyone else experience anything like this?

Also for those having issues with C0ffeee's mods, they have updated versions available on their github: https://github.com/c0ffeee

15 minutes ago, fg094 said:

I'm having some issues with the Kilhn race where they can't right click interact or Be right clicked for normal sex, only comfort rape and bestiality. I'm not having this issue with any of the other races, anyone else experience anything like this?

Also for those having issues with C0ffeee's mods, they have updated versions available on their github: https://github.com/c0ffeee

ah, I found the issue. The pawn needed to be like 250-300 years old to classify as an adult I think

Resolved the Insta Sex problem by reinstalling the Animation Framework.

New question though, does anyone know if the Humpshrooms still give your pawns the Hypersexual trait or has that process been removed? Because I had my pawns eat the stuff 5x a day for months and nothing happened.

Edited by striker345
Grammar Error
1 hour ago, striker345 said:

Resolved the Insta Sex problem by reinstalling the Animation Framework.

New question though, does anyone know if the Humpshrooms still give your pawns the Hypersexual trait or has that process been removed? Because I had my pawns eat the stuff 5x a day for months and nothing happened.

that is an option in the mod settings "RimJobWorld - Debug", enable "Gain Hypersexual trait"

Hey, i have a question about the Insect breeding. I've been trying to make a little insect hive and tamed 2 Spelopedes during a quest. they are male and female and i have a prisoner for breeding. My problem is they dont produce any eggs and a female Spelopede cannot breed a female human directly like a male. I saw a screenshot where a male mega spider had unfertilized eggs but my insects dont. am i missing something or are they too young? The mega spider in the screenshot had an age of 1 (i dont know more, day, month, jear?) and my spelopedes are 1 quadrum and 12 days old. I would like if someone could explain how that stuff works ^^

6 hours ago, Schrapy said:

Hey, i have a question about the Insect breeding. I've been trying to make a little insect hive and tamed 2 Spelopedes during a quest. they are male and female and i have a prisoner for breeding. My problem is they dont produce any eggs and a female Spelopede cannot breed a female human directly like a male. I saw a screenshot where a male mega spider had unfertilized eggs but my insects dont. am i missing something or are they too young? The mega spider in the screenshot had an age of 1 (i dont know more, day, month, jear?) and my spelopedes are 1 quadrum and 12 days old. I would like if someone could explain how that stuff works ^^

I tried to tame wild megaspiders but there is the same problem. Are they buggy because they spawned through a quest? They havent produced a single egg

On 12/15/2021 at 12:29 AM, gladiator5 said:

If you use areas like, there must be area 1, 2, 3 and etc.
Just remove them or expand at all house or allow pawns, animals and etc, walking everywhere. If still not working then it's question for RJW.
Because i had the same glitch some time, and the one was in areas.

Thank you very much.
Pulling the lates version from git did the trick ^^

On 12/15/2021 at 4:32 PM, Ed86 said:

well ... you have to choose- either new features and fixes or compatibility, if you want later then never update

easy

exactly. which is the disappointing part indeed. while i prioritize RJW over any other mods anyday  it just too much hassle to figure out what it is conflicting with and to rid off when an average game holds over a hundred mods upon every update.  

speaking of new features. any plans to include erotic asphyxiation? i will give up every other mods just to have that. lol

anyway. really appreciate what u are doing.  keep up the great work and thanks a bazillion. 

Welp

It's been 3 in game years of feeding my pawns Humpshroom x5 a day and yet, not a single one of them developed the Hypersexual Trait (yes, I checked the box in the debug menu).

Either I am just the most unlucky when it comes to the dice rolls, or something is seriously wrong with RJW right now.

Edit: the menu says that it counts 10 sex acts under humshroom addiction. Problem is that the counting meter for the sex acts is broken due to the update.

Proof:

image.png.a3a8bdc81b00d060b5a35b2751f3be13.png

How the hell does one have all that sex and still be considered a virgin???

Edited by striker345
51 minutes ago, striker345 said:

Welp

It's been 3 in game years of feeding my pawns Humpshroom x5 a day and yet, not a single one of them developed the Hypersexual Trait (yes, I checked the box in the debug menu).

Either I am just the most unlucky when it comes to the dice rolls, or something is seriously wrong with RJW right now.

Edit: the menu says that it counts 10 sex acts under humshroom addiction. Problem is that the counting meter for the sex acts is broken due to the update.

Proof:

image.png.a3a8bdc81b00d060b5a35b2751f3be13.png

How the hell does one have all that sex and still be considered a virgin???

Ask in that mods thread.