15 minutes ago, MrBenTheDog said:

Cant find bodypart Anus in Character Editor https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1739749298&searchtext=Character, I do have CE aswell

When I go to the Health tab, click '+', and enter 'anus' in the filter, it takes me right to archotech anus, and the other variants are available if I scroll down.  I don't have Combat Extended, though.

If you turn on dev mode, and try 'Add Hediff...' in the debug actions menu, do the different anus options show up?

1 hour ago, MrBenTheDog said:

Yes in dev mod there are plathera of anuses availible, and in char ed I can add an anus, however I cant chose the apropriate body (is in brain=generic anus, Head=Anus) 

Ah, now I see; the body location list doesn't include anus for some reason.  Strange.

I was able to use the Health tab's copy-paste function to move an anus (along with all the other hediffs) from one character to another.  That might help in some situations, at least.

Yep between that and devmod its manageble, more of a inconvinience really, as dev mod does add Anus properly, Also how does orgasm work havent yet seen anyone, if that would be the case only with females I wouldnt find it all that strange, quiet the opposit in fact as such it would closely miror real life experienc, however my boys keep nutting all over the chests while not coming, which is one of the reasons why I fucking hate video games, coz it appears like a male fantasy 

Any chance we could get a situation where there's a forced marriage between a prisoner and a colonist. The prisoner would become part of the colony (or something) but would have a big happiness debuff called "forced marriage" or something while the other colonist would get the happiness buff of being married like normal.

Just an interesting idea for a kidnapping/tribal colony to add a bit of realism.

I'm in a strange situation---for the last few patches, the "Wild Mode" setting has not been doing anything noticeable in-game. I remember it working maybe a month or so ago, but now when it's checked, it does nothing. Was this something intentional while something was/is being fixed, or is it a larger issue?

I have been fully deleting RJW from my computer before each new download, so I know that's not the issue.

Are there any known mod conflicts that have had effect?

So, where are the values in the social-->debug-->attractionto calculated? I've modified xxx.cs in rjw source, and harmony/pawnrelations_tracker.cs in psychology, but they don't seem to make a difference that I notice. Is there something deeply hardcoded that I can't modify? I'm just trying to replicate behavior that I find realistic.

2 hours ago, anotherwannabe93 said:

So, where are the values in the social-->debug-->attractionto calculated?

If I remember right, those are the attraction ratings generated and used by the base game, and I don't think there's any way to modify them.  That's the main reason I use the Psychology mod, which entirely overrides those numbers, as far as I know.  In Psychology's case, using the Dev Edit button in the Psyche tab, and setting two pawns to have more or less the same value on each slider, should make them compatible.

1 hour ago, GreatFez said:

If I remember right, those are the attraction ratings generated and used by the base game, and I don't think there's any way to modify them.  That's the main reason I use the Psychology mod, which entirely overrides those numbers, as far as I know.  In Psychology's case, using the Dev Edit button in the Psyche tab, and setting two pawns to have more or less the same value on each slider, should make them compatible.

Aren't those numbers still used by rjw for casual sex? It certainly seems so. Does Psychology use them for romance?

I don't want to go into depth, but my main issue is that attraction seems to be hard set to 0 between certain pawns, when it doesn't make a great deal of sense to me. Having fiddled with the source code of a couple of mods, and seeing no root cause, my assumption is that the game is hardcoded this way, and can't be modded.

Whenever my pawn attempts to hookup with a many,many visitors he seems to never get anyone to agree even though he's got the "beautiful" trait. So I was wondering how is a successful hookup attempt determined? He has "hookin'" enabled. Instead the traders and visitors are just masturbating in the quiet recesses of my colony. Is the prostitution disabling my colonists casual hook ups? And also how does the casual hook up system work? Sorry for the beginner questions I've been away from Rimjobworld for a while and a lot has changed. ?

Im not sure whether any further ideas for the mod are being taken, if active development is still ongoing, or whether the following are a considerable option but the following would be so good:

- Functionality on gear such as arm binders and gags, similar to Jec’s Strait jacket mod (SJM) would be awesome whereby equipment could be used ON a rim pawn via a ‘grappling’ type interaction (ie taking into account individual melee skill as to whether it would be successfully put on. And like the current mood alterations stand, this could have various outcomes on mood IN ADDITION to the existing ‘bound and gagged modifier’. As an example, a normal/bleeding heart/nervous etc pawn might get a ‘forced into bondage -8’, whereas a masochist may get something like ‘sexy tussle, restrained by X +8’. Similarly, depending on the traits of the victor, they may get a modifier, such as the SJM’s version (colonist forced to wear a straitjacket - what is this colony coming to? -8) Hypersexuals/bloodlust/psychopaths may get much higher boosts than others, possibly depending on the type of gear applied. Especially if future mod alterations add in new, more extreme fetish wear. Like the binders and gags, colonists could also not release themselves, and would need another to do so. 

- My second, probably a bit of an unlikely wish, was to have a separate mod with just the above gear and features, independent from RJW for saves where the sex/pregnancy is just not wanted (although I acknowledge this can be altered via settings, however would save some conflicts here and there) and only the aesthetic and attire functions are desired to flesh out the illusion of colonies with that lifestyle. Or even using all that lovely gear as a super convenient way of controlling those crazy, mental break pawns. (Hence why the force wear feature would be necessary, especially if using on prisoners). Gags or masks that prevent the paranoid rambling of upset pawns would be thrilling.  

Few other thoughts: 

- An addition to chains whereby a pawn can be completely immobilised. I like the current ones that limit movement and manipulation etc, but more limiting ones would also be excellent. May need to have colonists designated as ‘downed’ when using, so they’re still fed and whatnot. 

- I loveee the idea of the hololocks, it’s awesome having the non bound colonist pick up those holokeys and be the only one able to release their bound companions. 

Great mod btw. It’s so wonderfully crazy that I wouldn’t use it on every play through, but  it’s perfect for those low life colonies that want to live their most base rimlives; so much more variance in gameplay and functionality. Just reading through the planned features/requests that will hopefully be integrated one day got me super excited to keep tabs on this mod for ever improved rimworld experiences centered around the core values of; screw morals, this is a rimworld. (With a sexy twist!)

On 8/29/2019 at 7:05 PM, anotherwannabe93 said:

Aren't those numbers still used by rjw for casual sex? It certainly seems so. Does Psychology use them for romance?

Vanilla Rimworld only generates those numbers between pawns of the same species, so I don't think RJW cares about them at all.  I've had plenty of interspecies interactions, at least.  Psychology pretty much uses it's own system, and ignores the base game's numbers.

added new rjw parts class with multi part support, maybe in future sizes and some other stuff, needs new game or manually updating pawn healthtab rjw hediffs
changed all surgery recipes, added recipes for multi part addition, only natural(red) parts can be added, parts cant be added if there is artifical part already
added parts stacking toggle to debug settings
added "penis", "pegdick", "tentacle" to has_multipenis check for double penetration sex
fixed ability to add/remove parts to slimes, which should not be
added blocks_anus condition to chastity belt, so pawn wont have sex at all, probably
changed description CP rape -> comfort rape, so now fbi knocking you door chance is reduced by 0.01%
improved virginity detection, now also checks for children relations
added archotech_breasts to genital helper, maybe to be used in future
added check of partner for vanilla lovin
fix sex with partner ignoring would_fuck conditions
disabled submit button for droids 
enabled drafting of droids in hero HC
added toggles to disable fapping 
added sex filter for males and females - all/homo/nohomo

RJW-2.4.0.7z

Sorry to ask this but is there a way to update rjw while keeping my own changes to my rjw mod because right now I have to redo all the changes I've made every time I download the mod from git? Also what do the numbers mean for the job drivers e.g:

Spoiler

<driverClass>rjw.JobDriver_RapeEnemy</driverClass>
        <reportString>Rapin' Enemy</reportString>
        <priority>100</priority>

Also is it different from list priority from the sex need?

Spoiler

<Defs>
    <NeedDef>
        <defName>Sex</defName>
        <needClass>rjw.Need_Sex</needClass>
        <label>sex</label>
        <description>Represents fulfillment of sexual need, which is gained by doing sexual related activities and declined by time &amp; turn-ons. Sleeping pauses the need.</description>
        <baseLevel>0.60</baseLevel>
        <fallPerDay>0.00</fallPerDay>
        <showOnNeedList>true</showOnNeedList>
        <listPriority>49</listPriority>
        <major>false</major>
        <freezeWhileSleeping>true</freezeWhileSleeping>
        <minIntelligence>Humanlike</minIntelligence>
        <colonistsOnly>false</colonistsOnly>
        <showForCaravanMembers>true</showForCaravanMembers>
    </NeedDef>
</Defs>

I'm trying to find out if lowering the priority of the sex need will lower the priority of all the sex need filling actions. Because I don't think the need for sex should be nearly as important as the need for food and sleep etc.