35 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Ahahahah, ?? i am gonna print all this! Thank you, really...i lost it at the breton encounter LOL, this has been a pretty nervous day for me because sales for black friday in my city were not really good and i feel frustated for the state of fallout 4 adult modding, i want to port some features of mcg for skyrim that are not in the fo4 version but i feel i won't be up for the task because there isn't a framework like sexlab and for this reason i was pretty sad, but you changed everything with this! Now i am happy :)

Edit: a savage and pussy smasher like you would easily cauterize that wound with a burning blade

Always laugh. Its good for you.

You must have interest in some sort of sales outlet to let falling Black Friday sales get you down. Or is it you are just concerned about the economy in general?

That sux about FO4. I thought SL was available for it. I played it vanilla for maybe about a week when it was first released and went back to Skyrim32. I think I just prefer the genre more.

51 minutes ago, Bush_Connoisseur said:

Always laugh. Its good for you.

You must have interest in some sort of sales outlet to let falling Black Friday sales get you down. Or is it you are just concerned about the economy in general?

That sux about FO4. I thought SL was available for it. I played it vanilla for maybe about a week when it was first released and went back to Skyrim32. I think I just prefer the genre more.

For the economy in general, my country will fail the XXI century if we'll have governaments like these we have, plus Dolce&Gabbana had to make a public apologize to China for a simple "non politically correct" advertisment..this is sad, now we have to cuddle also China, i prefer when we cuddled our big daddy America...you should tell your president, mr. Trump to nuke us and end this shit once and for all :P ... Fo4 sux man, and fo76 is even worse...they don't make good games anymore...or it's just me that i am becoming older and all tge new games are shit to me (like Stan from South Park when he slowly started hating the new songs)

Edit: if a moderator see this post i think i will be banned from loverslab for life :D

All nations have been betrayed, Sweden, Greece, Spain, France, Germany, UK, Italy, US, Libya, Syria, Ukraine, ETC. We have been distracted, poisoned and chemically lobotomized intentionally. Even still we are stronger than the thin vale of evil that has seemed to have enveloped us. Some people are still thinking they can ignore it or keep running from it. Only when we practice common sense and citizens stand up and take back their own lands will the healing begin. It has been quite some time since the head of the treacherous have been displayed at the end of a pike. But I think that time is upon us again. After all we are the product of a genetic filtration process of only the strongest survivors since the dawn of time.

2 hours ago, Bush_Connoisseur said:

After all we are the product of a genetic filtration process of only the strongest survivors since the dawn of time.

Lol ! It's very far from the original subject, but anyway, did you hear about medicine ? Always save everybody, even the weakest ones... This way we start to have more and more genetic weaknesses passed from 1 generation to the next, separately they are not a big deal, but after a while it's becoming quite a lot. You could say that Darwin evolution has stopped for us. Add to that an environment which turns more and more hostile because it gets more and more polluted, we absorb microscopic things which create allergies and make us weaker.

All in all, it's very different from your sentence... ! Anyway better get back to playing something, much better than thinking about all this for now !

17 minutes ago, zelurker said:

Lol ! It's very far from the original subject, but anyway, did you hear about medicine ? Always save everybody, even the weakest ones... This way we start to have more and more genetic weaknesses passed from 1 generation to the next, separately they are not a big deal, but after a while it's becoming quite a lot. You could say that Darwin evolution has stopped for us. Add to that an environment which turns more and more hostile because it gets more and more polluted, we absorb microscopic things which create allergies and make us weaker.

All in all, it's very different from your sentence... ! Anyway better get back to playing something, much better than thinking about all this for now !

I see your point its kinda like.. We have been distracted, poisoned and chemically lobotomized intentionally.

Awesome! I think you nailed it. All encounter and radiant npc's that were enslaved made it through the 30 days. I did enter and exit a load doors as well.

I notice some of the outfits changing this time after enslavement.

As far as unique npc enslavement.

Say we get a kill quest to kill a unique npc but we'd rather keep the npc as a slave and complete the quest as if we killed them. Would it be possible to get a toggle option in the MCM to choose to enslave the unique by the same method either for that particular enslavement or for all unique enslavements?

56 minutes ago, Bush_Connoisseur said:

Awesome! I think you nailed it. All encounter and radiant npc's that were enslaved made it through the 30 days. I did enter and exit a load doors as well.

I notice some of the outfits changing this time after enslavement.

As far as unique npc enslavement.

Say we get a kill quest to kill a unique npc but we'd rather keep the npc as a slave and complete the quest as if we killed them. Would it be possible to get a toggle option in the MCM to choose to enslave the unique by the same method either for that particular enslavement or for all unique enslavements?

thank you :) your tests are helping me a lot in making a good mod, about unique npcs enslavement in the next version i could add a toggle in mcm (please CK, please! let me do it! last time i cleaned some code in the mcm controller script and i hope to have enough bytes left to add some code) but are you really really sure about that? You will probably end breaking your game:

• Unique Npcs being flagged as unique share all their data if there are multiple reference of them in the world;
  • Multiple vanilla game script and globals may implicit assume that your unique npc quest objective will be dead after the quest finish and this may bring game instability i cannot foresee, being the game so huge;

My friend are you really really sure? Think about immersion and realism...some people cannot be enslaved...some people must just die... ?

edit: about fade out of white effect during radiant npcs enslavement, did you ever see it, or you still never saw it?

Yes, I think the unique enslavement process should be the decision of the end user. Granted if a merchant is enslaved w/ the clone process they are in actuality no longer a merchant. If there is no room in the MCM maybe it could be Global value cloneEnslavement=0 or 1

Also now that I finally understand that there can only be 4 slaves in transit at one time do you think a wandering package faction could be easily instituted w/ out changing or making more following slots?

No, I haven't seen a fade to white. I see the death of the original, spawn of the clone then the original corpse disappears. For a second there are 2 actors in game then just one.

11 minutes ago, Bush_Connoisseur said:

Yes, I think the unique enslavement process should be the decision of the end user. Granted if a merchant is enslaved w/ the clone process they are in actuality no longer a merchant. If there is no room in the MCM maybe it could be Global value cloneEnslavement=0 or 1

Also now that I finally understand that there can only be 4 slaves in transit at one time do you think a wandering package faction could be easily instituted w/ out changing or making more following slots?

Perfect I will add to mcm or at least a global variable for your use, about the wandering package i think i just need to add the ai package to the slave aliases and conditionalize when it's active the do nothing and when it's active the wandering, i will see :)

5 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Perfect I will add to mcm or at least a global variable for your use, about the wandering package i think i just need to add the ai package to the slave aliases and conditionalize when it's active the do nothing and when it's active the wandering, i will see :)

Very cool, thank you.

P.S. No, I haven't seen a fade to white. I see the death of the original, spawn of the clone then the original corpse disappears. For a second there are 2 actors in game then just one.

1863474130_enb2018_11_2410_55_52_04.jpg.8fb8bfc38c0a93d0918e3e31f2b952ca.jpg

I was also thinking this order for the msgbox actions maybe more flowing for the user

rape __ enslave __ inventory __ undress __ revive __ kill __ stats(for info) __ exit(for nothing)

Think "kill" is even needed here?

1538240836_enb2018_11_2411_35_00_62.jpg.fc0ff6911b1db1d1c332ae5972193b0a.jpg

Once enslaved menu:

rape __ wait/follow __ inventory __ undress __ release __ kill __ exit(for nothing) __ more..

654735207_enb2018_11_2411_35_23_45.jpg.f5bd01eadb4dcc3508ddac7707174228.jpg

Sub menu:

Tag for Orgy __ Promote(for recruit as follower(sbmission)) __ Hire(for recruit as follower(gold)) __ (or relocated RELEASE here) __ stats __ exit

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Sure would be awesome to have an inventory like when opening/viewing a corpse for Inventory/Undress :)

also the following slaves if bound when combat starts should run and cower or just run away until after combat is over.

I've also noticed the only bound animation that seems keep slaves bound while running and stopping consistently for me is like rope02 from Zaz. I'm not sure if its a script or strictly the animation that appears so fluid. I've seen it done in vanilla with the position you are using but not in any mod.

I forgot to mention i did "give bread" in one of my tests. I think it just removed a piece of bread from my inventory which was too valuable to give to slaves at that point.

Give bread is to increase submission for slaves that "think you are a monster...etc". I will thibk about the button orders but i want the submenu to be only sexual related options, and all the buttons must be informative, promote i.e. doesn't inform the random player that you are recruititn the slave as follower using the submission system etc. Also for the kill you may be right, i left that there because that button is capable to kill even essential flagged npcs that you may not otherwise kill with normal means.

Also @Bush_Connoisseur i sent you a private message with instructions for the hidden system that let you cloning unique npc for your private use

3 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Give bread is to increase submission for slaves that "think you are a monster...etc". I will thibk about the button orders but i want the submenu to be only sexual related options, and all the buttons must be informative, promote i.e. doesn't inform the random player that you are recruititn the slave as follower using the submission system etc. Also for the kill you may be right, i left that there because that button is capable to kill even essential flagged npcs that you may not otherwise kill with normal means

Ok, You don't have to yell at me I was just trying to be helpful. Jesum. I see and understand the method to your madness and am having fun with the way it is now also.

With this mod installed, I have been having persisitant problems with Recorder and Sofia disappearing. Sofia will just disappear but is still enabled and active. Recorder is Deleted on cell change, but still active. I run a heavily modified Skyrim. I do not blame this condition on this mod. I just want to know if there are others having these issues. PS; I run Vilja and Arrissa as well.

I am thinking script overload on my end.

2 hours ago, Ding1961 said:

With this mod installed, I have been having persisitant problems with Recorder and Sofia disappearing. Sofia will just disappear but is still enabled and active. Recorder is Deleted on cell change, but still active. I run a heavily modified Skyrim. I do not blame this condition on this mod. I just want to know if there are others having these issues. PS; I run Vilja and Arrissa as well.

I am thinking script overload on my end.

I can't see this a problem of this mod, since the only vanilla entries modified by this are marriage dialogies to allow all vanilla game voices, but you may never know, are you 100% sure that this happens only woth this mod? Have you tried to play at least one hour without this mod and see if that happens also without? I presume you started a new game with this, try a new game without this mod and see if those companions give you problems. For what i know Sofia is very heavy scripted, it has a script that runs every second, try putting both mod after magnocumgaudio.esp but my bet is that those mods overload your papyrus. Also did those companion had any interaction with this kod? I mean you propose dating to them, flirting or Did you enslave them?

Edit: are you also running DAYMOYL with this? 

21 hours ago, Bush_Connoisseur said:

Once enslaved menu:

rape __ wait/follow __ inventory __ undress __ release __ kill __ exit(for nothing) __ more..

20 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Give bread is to increase submission for slaves that "think you are a monster...etc". I will thibk about the button orders but i want the submenu to be only sexual related options, and all the buttons must be informative, promote i.e. doesn't inform the random player that you are recruititn the slave as follower using the submission system etc. Also for the kill you may be right, i left that there because that button is capable to kill even essential flagged npcs that you may not otherwise kill with normal means.

Also @Bush_Connoisseur i sent you a private message with instructions for the hidden system that let you cloning unique npc for your private use

It would be cool if you could use that kill switch to link a vanilla combat kill animation instead of the faint dead that happens, or even call out to the Heartbreaker killmove mod or Violens for it.

1stDate: M.C.G1.5.10a

I loaded a save from right after I enslaved Sox and I had to pay a bounty to Whiterun. I released Sox as a slave and asked her on a date. I was successful. We decided to have drinks at the Banneredmare. Sox was impressed +1. Another lover of mine who I had just told earlier "I'm in the mood to get some strange" was conversing at the back table with Uthgerd. I don't think she was happy. I felt a little uneasy as she walked past Sox several times sizing her up. I should have known better than to bring Sox there.

1526508059_enb2018_11_2415_03_46_11.jpg.1044cf9c300e851777ec1859d14f45f0.jpg382652173_enb2018_11_2415_19_55_93.jpg.d66bb77327fb83a303d8d9b61393e144.jpg1018639409_enb2018_11_2415_39_37_54.jpg.591ce8e8f863e36d1f1a3acb135ca805.jpg

So, I decided to taker her to my grandmother's house a few buildings over from the tavern. I figured I may have a better shot at Sox willingly removing her clothes for me there. When we entered I commenced telling her of my quests. She was impressed +1. Then she wanted to know why the house wreaked of a eucalyptus planted in a mound of shit and who's clothes those were that were in fashion from over 90 years ago. I confessed and told her my grandmother had passed recently and willed me her house. She was welcome to stay if she'd like. (MHIYH mod) I took her downstairs and told her she could sleep there on a single bedroll in the middle of the floor. She asked Why didn't I have a real bed? In which I told her "My grandmother had died in it over a month ago and I only just found her in the past 4 days. We had to get rid of it. That's why the house smells like eucalyptus and death.

339443886_enb2018_11_2520_08_00_47.jpg.01cce781b8d1aebaeeb352d1402331f9.jpg177701569_enb2018_11_2520_10_16_94.jpg.ce8dbc3e2cf55cd2b14291d9cee39bbc.jpg1967808722_enb2018_11_2520_13_00_05.jpg.696a7abcc7e14b31a496b6c140bb3023.jpg

I found out Sox had a case of arachnophobia. So, I brought her to kill about 12 spiders figuring by facing her fears it would help her eventually.

I let her kiss me +1 and we ended the date a msgbox popped up and said we killed no creatures together.

@Bush_Connoisseur about no creatures being killed together this is a vanilla stats unfortunately, during my tests i found that stat (you can see it in your combat stats if i remember it correctly) increases only when you kill dragons even if giant spiders are marked as creatures with a keyword. It seems that instead they are counted as animals. That's a shame with all the spiders you killed you would have increased your relation points by 2,0

11 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

@Bush_Connoisseur about no creatures being killed together this is a vanilla stats unfortunately, during my tests i found that stat (you can see it in your combat stats if i remember it correctly) increases only when you kill dragons even if giant spiders are marked as creatures with a keyword. It seems that instead they are counted as animals. That's a shame with all the spiders you killed you would have increased your relation points by 2,0

Ok, did you have plans to change that prerequisite besides dragons to increase points?

7 minutes ago, Bush_Connoisseur said:

Ok, did you have plans to change that prerequisite besides dragons to increase points?

At the moment, since dragons are more rare, they increase points by +0,10 for each dragon killed during dating, which is quite huge compared to the 0,02 for animals. Also there is the problem that what else combat stats can i use? There are only "daedra killed" and "automatons killed" stats left unused. Do you think i should increase the bonus for dragons?

5 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

At the moment, since dragons are more rare, they increase points by +0,10 for each dragon killed during dating, which is quite huge compared to the 0,02 for animals. Also there is the problem that what else combat stats can i use? There are only "daedra killed" and "automatons killed" stats left unused. Do you think i should increase the bonus for dragons?

Quite possibly, I would think a single dragon kill would be arousing enough to make her cream herself to want to be laid by the hero.

Does the number increase by just going on the date itself and spending time? What about certain amount of interactions. Maybe a certain book she/he wants and/or certain flowers/ingredient? maybe a special random necklace/ring/anklet crafted by the hero that would increase it. Yea, an anklet of one of the 9 divines chosen randomly that must be crafted. I could make those quick if you'd like. Its just that blood sacrifice doesn't sound extraordinarily romantic if you ask me unless of course if she is a satanist.

P.S. crafted while under a blessing of that particular divine. Is that possible?

5 minutes ago, Bush_Connoisseur said:

Quite possibly, I would think a single dragon kill would be arousing enough to make her cream herself to want to be laid by the hero.

Does the number increase by just going on the date itself and spending time? What about certain amount of interactions. Maybe a certain book she/he wants and/or certain flowers/ingredient? maybe a special random necklace/ring/anklet crafted by the hero that would increase it. Yea, an anklet of one of the 9 divines chosen randomly that must be crafted. I could make those quick if you'd like. Its just that blood sacrifice doesn't sound extraordinarily romantic if you ask me unless of course if she is a satanist.

P.S. crafted while under a blessing of that particular divine. Is that possible?

When i coded the mod what you are suggesting was the first thing i tried to implement, but i was not able to register correctly inventory exchanges, but i could add that feature via dialogue now that i think about. 

It's not that she wants blood sacrifices i thought about a "go hunting together" system, now some npcs like hunting undeads, some others animals, other, more brave, dragons and creatures.

Edit the number increase go to the relationship points you can read about in the guide 1/3, based on your relation poimts with that npc you can ask more type of sex when you "romance" or even mark that npc for vanilla marriage

9 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

When i coded the mod what you are suggesting was the first thing i tried to implement, but i was not able to register correctly inventory exchanges, but i could add that feature via dialogue now that i think about. 

It's not that she wants blood sacrifices i thought about a "go hunting together" system, now some npcs like hunting undeads, some others animals, other, more brave, dragons and creatures

LOL blood sacrifice sounds so funny. Capture a child from the neighboring village they murder it together as a first date.

32 minutes ago, Bush_Connoisseur said:

LOL blood sacrifice sounds so funny. 

I'll let you think about a "gift system" you can give to your dating npc to increase relationship points but there are some rules that must be followed:

• The objects must be in vanilla game;
  • The objects must be 3 or multiple of 3;
  • one and each object must be compatible with the corresponding personality, there are 3 personalities: A (Spicy - complex), B (Romantic- sentimental), C (friendly - brave - naive);
  • I tend to be a lazy ass and this must be considered.

EDIT: Maybe that's too complicated, i will see if i find an object that is a unisex gift and that could work for any of the three personalities, maybe, as you said, divine jewels. The only limitation for this system is that i must add each object manually since there is not a way to directly remove objects from player inventory based on keywords in skyrim (there is one in fo4). So the less objects valid for this gift system the better.