First: This would be the mod to finally start a new round of Skyrim ;).

Second: It would be really cool to see an "official" port of this for Skyrim SE. At least for me Skyrim SE is not a delusion, but an improvement of Skyrim (No rain under roofs without the need for mods, yeah ... ). Just a little motivation to not abandon the project ;).

9 minutes ago, Sunnstor said:

First: This would be the mod to finally start a new round of Skyrim ;).

Second: It would be really cool to see an "official" port of this for Skyrim SE. At least for me Skyrim SE is not a delusion, but an improvement of Skyrim (No rain under roofs without the need for mods, yeah ... ). Just a little motivation to not abandon the project ;).

Thanks, i am working on it, i see that SE adult scenario is very scarce, this mod would be a nice addition indeed :)

Just started using it. First thoughts/feedback:

1 MCM- 'No-living' should be 'Non-living'

2 Very surprised that (the Statue of) Mara turns out to be one of those people who pay top coins for slaves ;) ! (Live Another Life). Also, should be 'top coin', not 'coins' here.

3 Dialogue appears when it shouldn't. "Vigilant, I think I arrested an undead..", "Excuse me officer, can you look if there are bounties..." despite player never having arrested anyone (or used the mod at all)!

4 Head missing of submitted enemy in undress screen (very minor issue oc)

5  I get squares in dialogue sometimes. "I am single! I am neutral towards you XCost to hire.." where X is a square.

6 Capitalization is off sometimes. "Do you want to be Fucked(Receiver)..." should be "fucked (receiver)" (R may be capitalized here though I wouldn't myself. Again, a very very minor issue.)

7 After raping someone, they are still friendly and have all options (ie date etc)!

8 I get "You have been seen doing sex by:" and no subject (no word after 'by'). I assume Giants, animals etc don't care. Also 'doing' here doesn't work so well, 'having' is a quick fix. Do you get reported if you are being raped? Also, if the reporter(s) is killed, are you still reported?

9 My quick test victim stayed down for a bit glowing red, then got up and calmly continued her schedule. I didn't see anyway to tie her or capture her.

I loved being able to tie up victims (with Defeat) so that it isn't necessary to kill everyone all the damn time. Hope this mod has that and I just didn't see it yet, if not, would you? :D

I love that in this mod you can actually take their equipped stuff! So not immersive in Defeat to console undress them.

Enjoying it so far. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Sydney said:

Just started using it. First thoughts/feedback:

1 MCM- 'No-living' should be 'Non-living'

2 Very surprised that (the Statue of) Mara turns out to be one of those people who pay top coins for slaves ;) ! (Live Another Life). Also, should be 'top coin', not 'coins' here.

3 Dialogue appears when it shouldn't. "Vigilant, I think I arrested an undead..", "Excuse me officer, can you look if there are bounties..." despite player never having arrested anyone (or used the mod at all)!

4 Head missing of submitted enemy in undress screen (very minor issue oc)

5  I get squares in dialogue sometimes. "I am single! I am neutral towards you XCost to hire.." where X is a square.

6 Capitalization is off sometimes. "Do you want to be Fucked(Receiver)..." should be "fucked (receiver)" (R may be capitalized here though I wouldn't myself. Again, a very very minor issue.)

7 After raping someone, they are still friendly and have all options (ie date etc)!

8 I get "You have been seen doing sex by:" and no subject (no word after 'by'). I assume Giants, animals etc don't care. Also 'doing' here doesn't work so well, 'having' is a quick fix. Do you get reported if you are being raped? Also, if the reporter(s) is killed, are you still reported?

9 My quick test victim stayed down for a bit glowing red, then got up and calmly continued her schedule. I didn't see anyway to tie her or capture her.

I loved being able to tie up victims (with Defeat) so that it isn't necessary to kill everyone all the damn time. Hope this mod has that and I just didn't see it yet, if not, would you? :D

I love that in this mod you can actually take their equipped stuff! So not immersive in Defeat to console undress them.

Enjoying it so far. Thank you!

1.  Will be corrected thanks;

2. It's not my problem if modders give to strange actors (in this case even a talking activator!) the faction "fence". That dialogue appears only if you talk with someone within the fence faction, so the author of LAL for some reasons made the statue of mara a fencer... Interesting...you should ask him LOL;

3. That's on purpose, in fact if you don't have following slaves or prisoners with you they will tell you that you don't have any. On purpose because so players know that there is also that option. And they don't appear where they shouldn't, they rightly appear when you talk with the right people, vigilants, guards etc.

4. That's because you are obiviously using a body replacer, can't be resolved but it's a very minor glitch as you said, it's also because the script works so fast opening the inventory of people you want to undress. This option was made to let you steal equipped items of actors as you pointed;

5. That's is on purpose to separate information, you can see them also in my screenshots;

6. I am sorry I will try to fix my grammar :P english not my main language!

7. I will not change vanilla AV like relationship ranks like some mods do, that breaks the game, implications in vanilla mechanics can be difficult to evaluate so i prefer to not fuck with the vanilla mechanics. But you have a point, will see if i can do something about that, maybe with a custom faction;

8. That's because some actors are named but actually their form contains no name, this happens a lot with non unique npcs, and the function .GetName() can't get their actual name, can't be fixed. If you are raped (player defeated) or if you surrender you are not reported for public sex. The reporter repots you instantly if it see you and the random chance is < of your set chance in mcm (default 33%), but the Crimes like necro sex and submitting works like vanilla crimes, so if you kill the whitness in time you are good; EDIT: When you see the notification about being seen even without name someone saw you, it's just that the function failed to show you the name of the whitness.

9. That's because you just submitted him without enslaving him. You should have read the Faqs as suggested in the description of the mod.

It has the tie up feature, it's included in the enslavement mechanic, again next time read the mod description and the faqs :)

I am happy you enjoyed the mod :) It has just started and already I think it's quite good.

Thanks for your thorough reply.

I (think I) understand the enslavement mechanic, and am looking forward to testing it very thoroughly, just to help you out you understand. ;P.

What I meant was more a subduing thing, tie the guy up and walk away. Its in Defeat, and from what I remember (long time ago), Submit too. They free themselves after a few hours, so are released from memory/processing/scripts/whatever.

Like the blind guard at White River Watch. With Defeat you could sneak-activate him to make him surrender, tie him up, do the dungeon and just walk away, without worrying about scripts/bloat/memory etc. It felt quite immersive (though it lacked a gag).

I know you have drugged wraps- love the idea! I was asking if there was a similar tie up for a short time mechanic for characters you don't want to enslave or kill, but need them ... well, tied up for a bit!

As for Getname(), perhaps a fallback? If GetName="" then use GetRace()?

The Statue of Mara is a fence? Yeah, that sounds about right actually! :D

3 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

I am happy you enjoyed the mod :) It has just started and already I think it's quite good.

It is excellent! :D

5 hours ago, Sydney said:

Thanks for your thorough reply.

I (think I) understand the enslavement mechanic, and am looking forward to testing it very thoroughly, just to help you out you understand. ;P.

What I meant was more a subduing thing, tie the guy up and walk away. Its in Defeat, and from what I remember (long time ago), Submit too. They free themselves after a few hours, so are released from memory/processing/scripts/whatever.

Like the blind guard at White River Watch. With Defeat you could sneak-activate him to make him surrender, tie him up, do the dungeon and just walk away, without worrying about scripts/bloat/memory etc. It felt quite immersive (though it lacked a gag).

I know you have drugged wraps- love the idea! I was asking if there was a similar tie up for a short time mechanic for characters you don't want to enslave or kill, but need them ... well, tied up for a bit!

As for Getname(), perhaps a fallback? If GetName="" then use GetRace()?

The Statue of Mara is a fence? Yeah, that sounds about right actually! :D

It is excellent! :D

Thanks now i understand :) yes sexlab Defeat uses a SetVehicle() function to put the subdued enemy in place but this also take away flexibility because subdued enemies cannot be enslaved but you can only carry them in a sack (removing from the game and replacing them at a command) I think my mod is more immersive, you know it's not very realistic to bring on your shoulder a 90kg Nord in a sack without movement limitations. To enslave someone you only need slave chains in your inventory, once enslaved the enemy stay put in that place with hands bound, you can order them to follow or simple leave them there, you can always teleport to you back using the "slave list" in MCG extra options, or just don't enslave them and leave them in "red fear" bleedout, submit worked this way that mod did not had a bound submit, you could only "submit rape" or "enslave to bring bandits or soldiers" to guards as bounties. The purpose of this mod is not being perfect and eliminating the need of all mods out here, it has just a purpose of being lite and a "one shop mod" like submit was, if you want to enhance a particular aspect you can do it, this mod was built modular for a reason, to let people i.e disable MCG player defeat feature and use Sexlab Defeat with this mod, no problem at all :)

For getrace that would print the name of the race as a string like "ArgonianRace", i will do a test :)

In the next update i think i will add a balcklist for unique npcs you raped...if you rape them they will not talk with you anymore(only for mcg dialogues tough, i don't want people find their quests broken :P)

I will research ways to improve the experience, today I am very disappointed and nervous. I Tried to port MCG to Special Edtition, CK 64bit just keep crashing at me, then I found SKSE64 is not ready yet for this... how sad, money wasted i think i will have my SE refunded!! So guys no MCG Special edition sadly because I am not ready to rewrite manually this mod from the ground up, it was a lot of work!....Well at least this means more focus on standard edition and the rewrite of the FO4 edition.

I did another test run w/ version MagnoCUMgaudio_Skyrim_LE1.5.5a since I didn't complete the last one. I'm including screenshots. I also removed Hunterborn from my loadout because there was too much to eat. M.C.G. was left with default settings.

Day 1: Started with Live another life and chose Whiterun Bannered mare patron. Added some money and Namira's ring to my inventory. Went to Belathor's to Stock up on personal items and prefered slave attire that I like my girls to wear (realizing later I wouldn't be able to use any of it) as well as finish primping my character's appearance. I named him Arnie.

260939536_enb2018_11_1715_45_38_66.jpg.26e3fede798f471c5e275eb22959e30d.jpg  2129013557_enb2018_11_1715_45_38_67.jpg.e45e620a1f1e4f5d6f081a4d3184eb12.jpg

Arnie departed for his making new friends tour as well as being eager to enjoy the "Celebration of Semen" at Fort Greymoor. First stop, Smuggler's Cave. Killed 4 males found only 1 female kitty. Arnie thought they had things in common so he spent some quality time with her his way and didn't enslave her. Excited about all the new options in this version I decided to wait until I arrived at Fort Greymoor to test them.

1681619476_enb2018_11_1715_49_57_38.jpg.ce996b9cce842b82a4d909eb7e0b5bad.jpg  1970423801_enb2018_11_1716_10_04_61.jpg.8711f34a172e993d6b1a4ccfa3d9d2ad.jpg

Arnie headed over to Halted Stream camp. Gestured friendly to them but they didn't want to be friends. So he killed them no females outside. Arnie got a late start from spending so much time on his hair it started to get dark so he slept there the night.

Day 2: Arnie awoke had breakfast leeks, apples, cabbage and mead. Was notified the Kitty was Pregnant. Headed over to Silent Moon camp. 1/2 way there Arnie happened upon a radiant spawn (bingo this will save a trip to riverwood) the spawn was of 3 slaughtered beautiful female Stormcloak soldiers and a dead male justiciar. 2 more justiciars were walking aimlessly amid the corpses. A male and female. They had to be lovers, proud of what they had just accomplished here. Arnie was visibly shaken by all that perfectly good pussy gone to waste and he hates altmer more than he hates when he gets the head of his pecker caught in his zipper or that time he wanted to see what it would feel like touching the tip to the grind stone spinning at full RPM. The male altmer told Arnie "It wasn't his concern and to move along". Arnie out rage attacked and killed justiciar. Arnie's health was low because the remaining justiciar bitch was kiting him with magic spells. He was eventually able to subdue and enslave. He then walked her over to her dead lover's still warm corpse and raped her. Arnie decided to take her with him to the "Celebration of Semen" even though she was defiled out of anger she could still participate and probably hate every minute of it. So they both left for the next stop, Silent Moon camp.

995180679_enb2018_11_1716_32_23_52.jpg.51a12603127178febbb74dfff8e737b1.jpg

Arnie and the female altmer approached Silent Moon with no weapons drawn but they still insisted on attacking him. He easily Killed the 3 male betas near the bottom of the stairs so he began to climb them to investigate all the ruckus coming from above. Once on top he found 3 females one was hammering and clanking at the forge the others were just kinda loitering. A redguard, nord and lizard who all decided to stop what they were doing and attack poor Arnie. Arnie drew his sword and accidentally killed the lizard with one blow. So, he switched to his fists as to preserve the delicateness of the remaining 2 females. He easily subdued them looking them over and feeling they were not worthy of the Celebration he decided to enslaved and raped the redguard but just raped the nord. He ordered the redguard to stay with her friend. Arnie wanted to bring at least 1 attractive female to the "Celebration of Semen" even though there were bound to be more at Fort Greymoor. So he ventured into caverns of Silent Moon. To his dismay only males that needed to die could be found. He quickly rid himself of them and exited disappointed. He and the Altmer departed for Greymoor and the "Celebration of Semen".

1985017951_enb2018_11_1716_46_17_42.jpg.b6243b2eab329decd800119cec94617a.jpg  1004583895_enb2018_11_1716_48_05_10.jpg.d2c134abefe638516faa94c159b7db48.jpg  1223342704_enb2018_11_1717_55_03_79.jpg.6fe85229e2501430133ae0e84dded742.jpg

The "Celebration of Semen" is an ancient ritual which use to be practiced all over Tamriel. Akin to the rituals celebrated to the goddess Mora but closer to Dibellain rituals of fertility. However this ritual is not performed for any god or goddess and is attributed mainly to unbridled masculine desires and will. The aim of the ritual is to impregnate as many females as possible at the same time and by the same person then see how close the offspring will be born to one another. In some circles betting is not only allowed but encouraged.

..to be continued in another post.

2 hours ago, GoldSword-09 said:

Question: Is Sexlab Aroused Redux compatible with this mod? Or will using this mod work with other mods that need it?

Yes they are compatible, you can use both system at the same time or disabling MCG lust system and rely on sexlab aroused for horniness level. No mods that need SL AROUSED still need it installed. This mod is not a substitute for it if you have other mods that depends on it

Hey there anghelos, is M.C.G asking for animations with the MASTURBATION  tag only? Cause I have a bunch of masturbation animations that only have the SOLO tag, to identify as masturbation and they never seem to be played or appear on sexlab tools menu when I start a masturbation scene through M.C.G. Can you maybe add that tag to M.C.G call or change for it, cause I've noticed that ALL masturbation animations have the SOLO tag but not all of them have the MASTURBATION tag for some weird reason.

If you know how I can change those tags myself I would like to know xD

With Fort Greymoor in sight Arnie's gait began to slow and after checking the witchcraft window apparently one of those female blacksmith's atop silent moon had cast a wicked spell on him with her snatch. Where from out of nowhere a pack of wolves attacked our hero and his captive. By the skin of his teeth he was just barely able to prevail as victor from the dogs and take their pelts as souvenirs.

I entered the MCM *wear and tear appears unresponsive but you must click it exit the menu and re-enter. I only noticed this after I disable Disease System. After turning both off I still had some diseases.

Entering Fort Greymoor Arnie awaited cheers and merry making upon his arrival after all he was the official Semen Bearer of the celebration. Instead of cheers and shouts he was met with an arrow to his clavicle. Arnie darted for the walls and methodically removed the archers one by one in searching for a female to spare among them. One after another a male was met. Then the last archer was a female khajiit. Arnie would decide to spare her. Even though it was not customary to have a "Celebration of Semen" vessel be of another species. Sadly Arnie's disarming blow was too powerful for her and she collapsed like a sack of potatoes. Arnie turned toward the finale figure across the yard coming up the stairs on the far side to get him. Finally!, the gentle grace a female form, Bouncing and Jiggling at every angry step she took. This was undeniably a woman. He could see from her back she had shoulder length blonde hair and she was carrying a sword. Arnie sheathed his so he wouldn't obliterate her upon impact then he sauntered down to the middle of the yard forcing her to make an even longer trip to reach him. Anxiously he waited but as she drew closer he could see she was not very pleasing to the eye. Her lower lip stuck out with an underbite that would give Seth Rogan a run for the money. Arnie punched her in the face 3 or 4 times then made her submit. Arnie left her in that state while he decided what he would do. He was already bringing the altmer bitch to the celebration out of shear spite and including this unattractive one (who he'd eventually name Gurtie) was starting to piss him off. But by now he should have 5 to 7 females vessels that would be participating in the celebration. Frustrated, he decided to raped her and leave her unenslaved to do as she wished. He entered depths of Fort Greymoor with his fingers crossed. But, here my friend I will let his own words tell you the rest of his story.

633552254_enb2018_11_1717_59_15_68.jpg.1f426fafa23ab184fd50d8c900ca70fa.jpg

Day 2: I exited Greymoor with 3 females A breton, redguard and nord with mediocre looks but still better than Gurtie. laid some furs down at the highest point so i don't get strays entering the fort. I'll nail them here. Its late, need more women. will check the prison. Killed a male and enslaved a mage and her female guard jerking off a dead troll down at the bottom. Couldn't get them to follow me. They weren't listening. At one point when I was trying to get the guard to follow me the mage walked away and went and laid down in a bedroll. WTF. It's 12am, I'll nail the 3 up top and run down here and nail these 2. fuck it.

Day 3: 12:30am celebration starts. I Laid these 3, But the redguard refuses to stay undressed. Ran down to the prison and fucked those 2 in their bedrolls. Slaves were resistant on laying next to me. so I cheated by using TAI. You'd think by the way I performed they'd a been scratching each others eyes out to lay next to me. Redguard got naked after I removed the scarf from her inventory added by wet and cold mod. Gotta get food and drink tomorrow.

1924011603_enb2018_11_1719_50_27_45.jpg.db9966487cccf4bda982dd58b3652c1a.jpg  519540259_enb2018_11_1719_59_54_43.jpg.997adb3c076b0d013bea6426e3b21ff5.jpg

Day 3: Morning. a flood of notifications came in letting me know everyone else was pregnant including the girls at the other camps. Gurtie keeps running up to tell me "that's close enough" then runs away. I caught up to Gurtie and got her to go on a date with me. "That's close enough" stops for now.

731281002_enb2018_11_1720_07_45_13.jpg.7a15ef50d6a6c8ca432e720d20a5493d.jpg  2117378139_enb2018_11_1720_11_50_22.jpg.4ea56a336c5eae18418b6bd1d388e034.jpg  880002885_enb2018_11_1720_15_17_95.jpg.0d0b263e2a7395399b1e3c04f0360100.jpg  1234219411_enb2018_11_1720_07_45_13.jpg.eba5d22fe35a69ab61b027d8843725f3.jpg

Day 3 The Date: Gurtie and I wen't into Graymoor scrounging for for food. collected a fair amount along with some leather. We went and crafted 3 water pouches. Then down to a pond next to fort to fill the pouches. Ate and decided to catch up on some ZZZ. Gurtie hasn't put out.

474875708_enb2018_11_1720_22_16_20.jpg.a9c968d31107bf30948f8a16905f7c65.jpg

Day 4: 9:40am awoke and earned 0 relationship points due to amount of creatures killed during the date.

I ended the date with deep wet french kiss to her fore head. She stared at my neck and I over her head at the other girls which seemed like an eternity. Then she drew her sword menacingly and said "I'm warning you. Back off!" and bolted away from me. I think she starting to like me.

1044467481_enb2018_11_1721_01_53_85.jpg.728c784b962fc9ce95d117e92d4f287f.jpg  420703782_enb2018_11_1721_04_48_73.jpg.0f982f1879d3bb2d072092bac451893b.jpg  1900814049_enb2018_11_1721_05_41_14.jpg.81a7464515f347d406af84dfc2db9f06.jpg

To be continued.

1 hour ago, yagonew said:

Hey there anghelos, is M.C.G asking for animations with the MASTURBATION  tag only? Cause I have a bunch of masturbation animations that only have the SOLO tag, to identify as masturbation and they never seem to be played or appear on sexlab tools menu when I start a masturbation scene through M.C.G. Can you maybe add that tag to M.C.G call or change for it, cause I've noticed that ALL masturbation animations have the SOLO tag but not all of them have the MASTURBATION tag for some weird reason.

If you know how I can change those tags myself I would like to know xD

Thank you to pointing this out, i will add the tag :)

23 minutes ago, Bush_Connoisseur said:

With Fort Greymoor in sight Arnie's gait began to slow and after checking the witchcraft window apparently one of those female blacksmith's atop silent moon had cast a wicked spell on him with her snatch. Where from out of nowhere a pack of wolves attacked our hero and his captive. By the skin of his teeth he was just barely able to prevail as victor from the dogs and take their pelts as souvenirs.

I entered the MCM *wear and tear appears unresponsive but you must click it exit the menu and re-enter. I only noticed this after I disable Disease System. After turning both off I still had some diseases.

Entering Fort Greymoor Arnie awaited cheers and merry making upon his arrival after all he was the official Semen Bearer of the celebration. Instead of cheers and shouts he was met with an arrow to his clavicle. Arnie darted for the walls and methodically removed the archers one by one in searching for a female to spare among them. One after another a male was met. Then the last archer was a female khajiit. Arnie would decide to spare her. Even though it was not customary to have a "Celebration of Semen" vessel be of another species. Sadly Arnie's disarming blow was too powerful for her and she collapsed like a sack of potatoes. Arnie turned toward the finale figure across the yard coming up the stairs on the far side to get him. Finally!, the gentle grace a female form, Bouncing and Jiggling at every angry step she took. This was undeniably a woman. He could see from her back she had shoulder length blonde hair and she was carrying a sword. Arnie sheathed his so he wouldn't obliterate her upon impact then he sauntered down to the middle of the yard forcing her to make an even longer trip to reach him. Anxiously he waited but as she drew closer he could see she was not very pleasing to the eye. Her lower lip stuck out with an underbite that would give Seth Rogan a run for the money. Arnie punched her in the face 3 or 4 times then made her submit. Arnie left her in that state while he decided what he would do. He was already bringing the altmer bitch to the celebration out of shear spite and including this unattractive one (who he'd eventually name Gurtie) was starting to piss him off. But by now he should have 5 to 7 females vessels that would be participating in the celebration. Frustrated, he decided to raped her and leave her unenslaved to do as she wished. He entered depths of Fort Greymoor with his fingers crossed. But, here my friend I will let his own words tell you the rest of his story.

Day 2: I exited Greymoor with 3 females A breton, redguard and nord with mediocre looks but still better than Gurtie. laid some furs down at the highest point so i don't get strays entering the fort. I'll nail them here. Its late, need more women. will check the prison. Killed a male and enslaved a mage and her female guard jerking off a dead troll down at the bottom. Couldn't get them to follow me. They weren't listening. At one point when I was trying to get the guard to follow me the mage walked away and went and laid down in a bedroll. WTF. It's 12am, I'll nail the 3 up top and run down here and nail these 2. fuck it.

Day 3: 12:30am celebration starts. I Laid these 3, But the redguard refuses to stay undressed. Ran down to the prison and fucked those 2 in their bedrolls. Slaves were resistant on laying next to me. so I cheated by using TAI. You'd think by the way I performed they'd a been scratching each others eyes out to lay next to me. Redguard got naked after I removed the scarf from her inventory added by wet and cold mod. Gotta get food and drink tomorrow.

1924011603_enb2018_11_1719_50_27_45.jpg.db9966487cccf4bda982dd58b3652c1a.jpg  519540259_enb2018_11_1719_59_54_43.jpg.997adb3c076b0d013bea6426e3b21ff5.jpg

Day 3: Morning. a flood of notifications came in letting me know everyone else was pregnant including the girls at the other camps. Gurtie keeps running up to tell me "that's close enough" then runs away. I caught up to Gurtie and got her to go on a date with me. "That's close enough" stops for now.

731281002_enb2018_11_1720_07_45_13.jpg.7a15ef50d6a6c8ca432e720d20a5493d.jpg  2117378139_enb2018_11_1720_11_50_22.jpg.4ea56a336c5eae18418b6bd1d388e034.jpg  880002885_enb2018_11_1720_15_17_95.jpg.0d0b263e2a7395399b1e3c04f0360100.jpg  1234219411_enb2018_11_1720_07_45_13.jpg.eba5d22fe35a69ab61b027d8843725f3.jpg

Day 3 The Date: Gurtie and I wen't into Graymoor scrounging for for food. collected a fair amount along with some leather. We went and crafted 3 water pouches. Then down to a pond next to fort to fill the pouches. Ate and decided to catch up on some ZZZ. Gurtie hasn't put out.

Day 4: 9:40am awoke and earned 0 relationship points due to amount of creatures killed during the date.

I ended the date with deep wet french kiss to her fore head. She stared at my neck and I over her head at the other girls which seemed like an eternity. Then she drew her sword menacingly and said "I'm warning you. Back off!" and bolted away from me. I think she starting to like me.

1044467481_enb2018_11_1721_01_53_85.jpg.728c784b962fc9ce95d117e92d4f287f.jpg  420703782_enb2018_11_1721_04_48_73.jpg.0f982f1879d3bb2d072092bac451893b.jpg  1900814049_enb2018_11_1721_05_41_14.jpg.81a7464515f347d406af84dfc2db9f06.jpg

To be continued.

THat's awesome :D:D you deserved all those celebretions.

About the Wear and tear toggle not being responsive did you installed version 1.5.7? I fixed the toggle not updating, I will check again;

ABout the diseases even if you uncheck the toggles for diseases from unprotected sex and disease from wear level > 50 if you ALREADY HAD one disease on you it won't go away, you must cure it with a cure disease potion, or do you get new diseases even with the toggles off?

54 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

THat's awesome :D:D you deserved all those celebretions.

About the Wear and tear toggle not being responsive did you installed version 1.5.7? I fixed the toggle not updating, I will check again;

ABout the diseases even if you uncheck the toggles for diseases from unprotected sex and disease from wear level > 50 if you ALREADY HAD one disease on you it won't go away, you must cure it with a cure disease potion, or do you get new diseases even with the toggles off?

No this test was from 1.5.5a I haven't upgraded yet. The only new disease I got was from raw fish after that. I just expected after i disable the toggles all sex diseases acquired would fall off. I have one more post where I think some things may be broken but think they should be told sequentially possibly in game time spans have a factor.

38 minutes ago, Bush_Connoisseur said:

No this test was from 1.5.5a I haven't upgraded yet. The only new disease I got was from raw fish after that. I just expected after i disable the toggles all sex diseases acquired would fall off. I have one more post where I think some things may be broken but think they should be told sequentially possibly in game time spans have a factor.

Since MCG uses vanilla diseases changing the toggles for diseases will not dispel the diseases, but you should not take anymore from sex and wear but...you will still take diseases from vanilla mechanics or other mods mechanics that are not part of my mod (i.e being hit by animals)

TO ALL: Before someone has the same idea i had in my recent gameplay of enslaving a dragon... please update I blacklisted the enslavement of Massive creatures like giants and dragons because if you have them as slaves they cannot be controlled and may glitch your interiors if they follow you. You can still submit and rape them though...so the fun is there regardless :)

V 1.5.8:

• Fixed: Some behaviours of slaves when waiting;
  • Fixed: Showing Name of public sex whitness, calling actor and aggressor that is going to rape the player. Again...now it should be more precise even with non unique npcs;
  • Fixed: Now you cannot enslave massive units like dragons...trust me it's for your own good! You can still submit and rape them...
  • Fixed: Now when you recruit as follower an enemy after enslavement it should remain non hostile after dismissing and you should be able to recruit him/her/it again using MCG Tool dialogue "Follow me at once";
  • Fixed: Changed "masturbation" tag with "solo" tag to support extra masturbation animations;
  • Fixed: Silent submitting an actor that sleeps or that is sit now should work without animation glitches;
3 hours ago, Bush_Connoisseur said:

To be continued.

This guy's a regular Genghis Khan.. if you get the reference.

16 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

This guy's a regular Genghis Khan.. if you get the reference.

Yeah it's the skyrim version of Arnold Schwarznegger, so much fun! @Bush_Connoisseur By the way I think that the misalignment in the kissing animation of sexlab you experienced is because your PC is so tall and BIG! I think you customized it using RaceMenu, right? :P Poor women i think you smashed them hard

3 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Yeah it's the skyrim version of Arnold Schwarznegger, so much fun! @Bush_Connoisseur By the way I think that the misalignment in the kissing animation of sexlab you experienced is because your PC is so tall and BIG! I think you customized it using RaceMenu, right? :P Poor women i think you smashed them hard

Yea, I like em smaller. Gives the feeling of dominance as the protector/raper. Since I don't install and enjoy these mods for kissing I'm only concerned about one particular region being aligned properly.