• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

they are for se but you can convert to le with catheral asset optimization(1 click job). they are the improved versions of my previous creations posted on nexus and loverslab. they are free... i almost forgot to say: i am doing an improved se eva green artemisia from 300 movie. i think i will post in 1 or 2 weaks .. she is also busty. find my mods easy just a stupid google search they are not hidden..not teasing anyone

2 hours ago, princelll said:

they are for se but you can convert to le with catheral asset optimization(1 click job). they are the improved versions of my previous creations posted on nexus and loverslab. they are free... i almost forgot to say: i am doing an improved se eva green artemisia from 300 movie. i think i will post in 1 or 2 weaks .. she is also busty. find my mods easy just a stupid google search they are not hidden..not teasing anyone

Check on Google for Athena...

• 4 weeks later...

Minamoto no Raikou (Fate Series) - Jinxxed Followers

106498-1612317897-2090725686.png

Ok, I really have to get this off my chest (yes, pun intended), while I really appreciate Jinxxed0 making these followers for our enjoyment (because I can't create carp), I have recently noticed that most of them have very similar facial features, and almost all of them have the same sad/joyless/depressed expression. 

This is only meant as an observation and not as a criticism, otherwise I wouldn't post to share or use them. 

4 hours ago, Celticwolf369 said:

Minamoto no Raikou (Fate Series) - Jinxxed Followers

106498-1612317897-2090725686.png

Ok, I really have to get this off my chest (yes, pun intended), while I really appreciate Jinxxed0 making these followers for our enjoyment (because I can't create carp), I have recently noticed that most of them have very similar facial features, and almost all of them have the same sad/joyless/depressed expression. 

This is only meant as an observation and not as a criticism, otherwise I wouldn't post to share or use them. 

Yeah faces are a copy paste everytime, in my opinion if you are about to make a lot of work creating the follower at least do it properly and not half done (in my opinion the face is almost 40% if not 50% of how similar they look like if you are recreating an existing character from another game/serie/movie)

• 2 weeks later...