Hi, it's me again. I'm still working on my mods. I've just been taking a little break for a while.

Some time back I hid my Stocked Wench & Wastrel (Hroki & Emily) mod, along with Hroki the Valiant for SSE. I am in the process of remaking them. Hroki & Emily will be split apart into standalone mods.

I intend to have Hroki the Valiant (SSE) & Hroki the Valorous (SLE) as counterparts. They have been redesigned from the ground up to mirror each other as much as possible.

Hroki the Valorous now uses the same hi-poly custom bodyshape as my follower Luna Krystelle. Hroki the Valiant's bodyshape has been changed to the shape used by my follower Eilonwy. They've both been brought in line with each other concerning spells, perks & AI packages.

Will get back to testing and tweaking soon, in the mean time here's a preview of both of them, bonus points for guessing which one is which:

72850_20210928173328_1.png

72850_20210927143831_1.png

72850_20210928173133_1.png

489830_20210923220159_1.png

489830_20210923221627_1.png

489830_20210923230640_1.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi again, I'm back from the void. I'm currently testing out a new busty follower, a classic sword 'n' shield tank follower with the same bodytype as Eilonwy.

Unfortunately, I am unable to give her true tank functionality, the scripting required to give her actual 'Taunt' powers is beyond my skill.

I tried working around this limitation to make a 'pseudo-taunt' ability, this involved using AI packages to trigger her use of an area-of-effect voice power that would reduce the player's damage taken from enemies whilst also reducing the enemies damage dealt to the player, both achieved via perks attached to the magic effects.

I even had additional mass fury & fear powers for her to use, triggered at player health thresholds, with carefully selected conditions to prevent collateral damage. I attempted to reimplement the fear and fury powers as combat hit spells, then also enchantments.

None of these worked.

So I stripped down the features to the one thing that did work. The player protection. I've reimplemented it as a constant effect cloak ability that grants the player boosted resistance to weapons and spells as long as they remain close. I can't make her taunt enemies, but she can guard the player.

Anyway, her name is Illona (that's I & 2 L's, they look the same typed...) and here is a preview of her:

489830_20211120190618_1.png

489830_20211120191335_1.png

489830_20211120192142_1.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2019 at 11:26 AM, O_O said:

Jeckyll "Sharia Inarie" follower

Original link: http://drive.google.com/file/d/17PTrnq1ZNYmr4Usa4eKhJu2EGaqdeV1p/view

Preview:

Hide contents

Okay, meet her..
her name is Sharia Inarie ( I know indeed it’s sound weird, i got them from elven name generator ). You can find her in “Radiant Raiment” Solitude.

I’m going to share here as a follower mod

Please don’t upload this elsewhere !!!

Her body preset is based on UUNP (I’m not going to share this preset tho) and her base weight is 20. I forgot to set them 20 while creating with CK, so change them yourself within game.
You could change her body preset as well with your preset, As long it’s UNP based Body

tumblr_p0ed4ckF1I1wk0noho1_1280.png

tumblr_p0ed4ckF1I1wk0noho2_1280.png

tumblr_p0ed4ckF1I1wk0noho3_1280.png

tumblr_p0ed4ckF1I1wk0noho4_1280.png

Jeckyll "Demon Oppai V3 & Buffed Demon Oppai V3" 2 followers + 2 bodyslide uunp presets

Original link: https://mega.nz/#!gpwRCK6Q!FLIxPsyOLUkQD7jinPGnVBafBaCNRNuo0mdc_pBNhM8

Preview:

Hide contents

You can download bodyslide now ( Demon Oppai V3 & Buffed Demon Oppai V3 ), the buffed is more bigger than demon oppai.

Also including a follower mod of those 2 girls above ( They’re on sleeping giant inn ), if you don’t want it you can discard it and just use the bodyslide instead.

You can download the file HERE, please dont upload this elsewhere ! Thank you.

tumblr_pi1hdhHQXS1wk0noho1_1280.png

tumblr_pi1hdhHQXS1wk0noho2_1280.png

tumblr_inline_pi1hv0hnEd1ttzgxg_540.png

Source:

https://www.tumbex.com/jeckylll.tumblr/posts?page=1&tag=followers

Please LL pals, add some info to tumblr requests, now it's nuked, only direct links are poor information. At least the name of the follower! And say thanks to tumbex  (but I have the files, too cute) !

PLEASE RE-UPLOAD THIS SHIT I'M DYING OVER HERE

On 4/22/2019 at 11:26 AM, O_O said:

Jeckyll "Demon Oppai V3 & Buffed Demon Oppai V3" 2 followers + 2 bodyslide uunp presets

Original link: https://mega.nz/#!gpwRCK6Q!FLIxPsyOLUkQD7jinPGnVBafBaCNRNuo0mdc_pBNhM8

Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

You can download bodyslide now ( Demon Oppai V3 & Buffed Demon Oppai V3 ), the buffed is more bigger than demon oppai.

Also including a follower mod of those 2 girls above ( They’re on sleeping giant inn ), if you don’t want it you can discard it and just use the bodyslide instead.

You can download the file HERE, please dont upload this elsewhere ! Thank you.

tumblr_pi1hdhHQXS1wk0noho1_1280.png

tumblr_pi1hdhHQXS1wk0noho2_1280.png

tumblr_inline_pi1hv0hnEd1ttzgxg_540.png

Source:

https://www.tumbex.com/jeckylll.tumblr/posts?page=1&tag=followers

2028745240_JeckylllsFollowers2.7z

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...