• 3 weeks later...

I recommend Bijin NPCs, Bijin Wives and Bijin Warmaidens, also Immersive Wenches, Deadly Wenches, Judgement Wenches, Forgotten Wenches and Hateful Wenches. Bijin is a NPC Replacer for almost the most important womans of Skyrim and Immersive Wenches is a NPC Adder (Merchants, Barmaids, Guards on the roads, Vampires, Female enemies. Both Mods allow you to use your body preset on them so basically if you guys use a busty body preset (I'm pretty sure you do) you can have a lot more busty girls on your Skyrim. On the extra part Immersive Wenches and his extra parts have version made for Custom Armos to make them more random beauty. I recommend you guys to check them out and if you try them follow the description step by step and pay attention on the requeriments cause maybe can seem difficult but its just some armos and pay attention on what are you downloading.