18 minutes ago, MilfSimmer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

They are awesome ! Do you plan to make any Elf race or Orc ? That would be awesome

I don’t know, the faces of elves and orcs are very different from human ones, this will require the installation of additional mesh change packages.

11 hours ago, MegaMydakXD said:

Okay, I haven’t done anything for a long time. Therefore, I am waiting for your answer. What next follower I should do?

1 Black bunny (more pictures)

Reveal hidden contents

20190916191623_1.jpg

2. Huge Breasted Hamakaze from kantai collection (more pictures)

Reveal hidden contents

20190917220100_1.jpg

If you're going to ask us to pick just one, I'd definitely have to vote for Black Bunny. I am a sucker for tanned girls.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MilfSimmer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm impressed how ppl hate them just because they are busty and not natural and immersive lol. Some ppl takes this game to serious

When I myself was like that, until I took it for granted and myself began to destroy the ENT

44 minutes ago, MegaMydakXD said:

When I myself was like that, until I took it for granted and myself began to destroy the ENT

Wait a minute, are you telling me that Bodaciously Beautiful Body Breaking Big Booty Bountifully Bosomed Busty Buxom Babes are NOT natural and immersive in a "Fantasy" based computer game?!? 

Well spank my arse and call me a chartreuse green horn, I've been playing fantasy games my entire life, the WRONG way!