3 minutes ago, Airianna said:

With RND, if you don't sleep in a bed, in a "Clean area" there is a chance for Disease... And if you have the sewer set up as a "dungeon" RND users will be getting diseases.

No, I can tell you already by the description it does not. it has it's own works. - I had been working on Raven beak, and not making any headway in the regards to the approaches, or the NPCs being at the right place at the right times... So It's on a back burner, and with this mod, I would recommend it.

The only issue that I see arising is with sleep, the bed implementation isn't really sleep - it just blacks out and skips time (it needs to be this way due to the way the mod prepares for the next day and handles sentencing), and to prevent people from skipping past the morning count/search via the sleep UI to get contraband in (which is of course extremely unrealistic).

If there's a way to setup RND to not track sleep, you should be fine... I haven't played RND in a while so i'm not up on how the MCM for that works.

2 minutes ago, Deviljho-san said:

aw kk i was hoping that i can rule that prison and make everyone even the guard my bitches.

Raven Beak may yet be usable just for that... I need to rework the entire mod's scripts to get it working right, and I have been out of modding Skyrim for so long, there's no way to just jump back into it. 3 months without a working computer. And before that, I had taken a long break to clear my thoughts and get a clear direction... So yeah... I may have to pass on the torch, OR even give it to this modder for his Male version or the "light" version of the mod. Perhaps I can help build up a world skape since I am pretty decent at that.

4 minutes ago, SewerRats said:

The only issue that I see arising is with sleep, the bed implementation isn't really sleep - it just blacks out and skips time (it needs to be this way due to the way the mod prepares for the next day and handles sentencing), and to prevent people from skipping past the morning count/search via the sleep UI to get contraband in (which is of course extremely unrealistic).

If there's a way to setup RND to not track sleep, you should be fine... I haven't played RND in a while so i'm not up on how the MCM for that works.

Yeah, if you made your own sleep scripts, RND will be oblivious to it.

Just now, Airianna said:

Yeah, if you made your own sleep scripts, RND will be oblivious to it.

Most of the things that could be achieved with vanilla features were custom scripted, since this game is a real PITA to work with when you're building a mod that implements strict schedule routines, hundreds of movements that need to happen for everything to feel realistic, and a work system that doesn't require activators (it uses scripts to detect where you are, what work you can engage in, and the most appropriate work animation to fire). Having full access to everything this mod does via my own code instead of relying on the limited access I have to modify or override vanilla features just felt like the best way to keep this free of both "independent" behavior by inmates/the player and avoidable bugs.

3 minutes ago, Airianna said:

There are scripts for sleep interruptions at random times, it should be easy to interrupt sleep at a specified time every day. And then disable the bed's sleep interaction till it's time to sleep again....

That may be a possibility. Since sleep is really the only thing stopping this from being 100% RND friendly it seems like it'd be worth the extra effort. 

I didn't let your NiOverride from overwriting mine, Multiplicative on scaling mode, has resulted in some strange enlargements...

72850_screenshots_20180905161859_1.jpg.195dd50b658366a6c7c26abba51106ec.jpg

Actual Character size.... Scale 0.9

20181009143126_1.jpg.f42c034310045bff19a32d37b10eaa30.jpg

I've also modified a few other settings in mine for enhancements, and general looks. Increased the allowed MB RAM overhead too...

This one, for preventing crashes during beheadings...
chargen.ini
And this is my NiOverride...
nioverride.ini

And I can't use this version, Devious Devices and Amputator are Hard requirements for the mod. Meaning I would have to add them. I will watch for the next version.

9 hours ago, SewerRats said:

Right - that's exactly the idea behind a modular rape animation framework. Adding new animation support isn't very difficult, so I could quite easily just implement a system that picks from a list of the installed rape animations from a variety of modders. As with my plans regarding the more unpopular requirements such as ZaZ HDT and Amputator, you'd have the option to choose one or more frameworks/anim packs, or none at all.

Are there any specific newer/better rape anims that you would recommend?

You might start here:

Beyond that, I think Billyy and Anub have a few.

I like what I'm seeing here. Quick question though, I saw that that DD is a requirement. So, are you planning on adding those restraints as some sort of stage in the sewer city? Example: You are hostile and attack inmates/guards so they put in an armbinder for a set amount of time.

19 hours ago, Airianna said:

This sounds like a great work in progress. However, DDi, DDa, DDx? If those happen to be Devious Devices plugins, I will never get to try this mod, I did try DD early on, and it didn't work on companions, so removed it and never looked back.

Had you ever looked back, you'd have noticed that DD works pretty much flawlessly on NPCs for a while now....

1 hour ago, chubjub said:

I will be definitely trying this once the DA support is added . Is there support for simply slavery ? 

Great work.

Not right now. I'm not familiar with the API for that mod, however I could imagine sending the slaves there on life sentences (the escape quest being the only way out), If the API is easy enough to work with.

1 hour ago, Cattpride said:

So where's the sex in this mod?

Your description mostly mentions hard labor such as mining, but only one passage about your character being taken advantage of.

Mostly the parts where you are turned into someone's bitch (you will be raped) and solitary (where you will be raped regularly).

Prostitution as a payment for drugs is coming in a future release.

2 hours ago, radbomber said:

I like what I'm seeing here. Quick question though, I saw that that DD is a requirement. So, are you planning on adding those restraints as some sort of stage in the sewer city? Example: You are hostile and attack inmates/guards so they put in an armbinder for a set amount of time.

DD is used in Solitary right now, mostly when you are taken out for recreation (you will be put in the straitjacket). That is essentially how it works - say you assault a guard, you will be locked up in solitary, and when you are taken to the recreation yard you will be bound as you present a security risk to the guards.

14 hours ago, Airianna said:

I didn't let your NiOverride from overwriting mine, Multiplicative on scaling mode, has resulted in some strange enlargements...

72850_screenshots_20180905161859_1.jpg.195dd50b658366a6c7c26abba51106ec.jpg

Actual Character size.... Scale 0.9

20181009143126_1.jpg.f42c034310045bff19a32d37b10eaa30.jpg

I've also modified a few other settings in mine for enhancements, and general looks. Increased the allowed MB RAM overhead too...

This one, for preventing crashes during beheadings...
chargen.ini
And this is my NiOverride...
nioverride.ini

And I can't use this version, Devious Devices and Amputator are Hard requirements for the mod. Meaning I would have to add them. I will watch for the next version.

Are you sure the scaling issues are related to my mod? This mod doesn't touch scaling in any way... or really even affect actors aside from adding hairstyles and such.

My NIOverride only changes the max amount of slavetats you can have applied, you can safely use your own NI without harming the gameplay in any notable way.

DD shouldn't be a hard req, I just tested the mod with it uninstalled and encountered no issues aside from the lack of DD usage. May be related to amputator but will investigate... 

Update: DD/Amp was for some reason listed in the masterlist and will be removed.

Im downloading the latest version now but i just wanted to check concerning the animations. I have funnybizness animations V12 but get a message stating that the animations needed aren't found and the animation aborts. I enabled everything in the pack but maybe i missed a step. I was also getting a message complaining that my DDI installation wasn't properly update from a previous version, which is odd as i have the latest version and started a new game. 

Once I'v been teleported to sewer Warden forcegreets me. but there's no dialogue options, then she silently walks around.

After that inmates goes to cells. door closes and... that's it. No shifts stars no NPC's have dialogue options.

First time NPC have spoken in Solitary. When they took me out for recreation no DD items was equiped and rape scene just didnt started

yes i have met all requirements

7 hours ago, chapaevcsv said:

Once I'v been teleported to sewer Warden forcegreets me. but there's no dialogue options, then she silently walks around.

After that inmates goes to cells. door closes and... that's it. No shifts stars no NPC's have dialogue options.

First time NPC have spoken in Solitary. When they took me out for recreation no DD items was equiped and rape scene just didnt started

yes i have met all requirements

Is "Raven Beak Prisoner" listed in your quests?

If not, please PM me a papyrus log if possible so I can see why the quest didn't start.