[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

The fertility debuff for futas are literally killing them. If a ruler get a futa wife, they most likely won't get any children. I believe fertility should be seen as a function of the libido and not how potent one person is, some sort of average. If the fertility is down, they need events that trigger intercourse: either with other females or with their husbands.

Which gets me to: can futa characters marry other regular females? Or is the man/woman marriage a limitation of the engine?

Also on the topic of fertility: you might want to set futa as less attractive than regular females, which would make them less popular, but with a higher fertility. Easier to have children because of the libido, but a woman with a schlong wouldn't be seen as proper by the society or the church. I mean, depending on the branch you could see them as devil-like creatures or of angel descent (gnosticism / christianity).

---

I played nearly a 100 years as a irish petty king. I have some passive observations, they're mostly thoughts and not per say suggestions. Might be hard to read, I need to figure out the format.

• Republics don't have the dragon nest thing, and so can't form imperial marriages.
  • Chosing a Fantasy cutlure at the start with the "we will not exctinct" option do make all your current courtiers/vassals as your new race. But that stops there, any randomly generated NPC won't have the special race trait. It is a slight annoyance.
    • It would be great to have a new decision to replace the regular "introduce debutante", "promote commander" and so on with one that generate a NPC who possess your chosen race's trait.
    • Not being able to relatively freely spawn proper NPC will eventually remove the original trait from your game, especially if you start as an irish count/duke early on in history.
    • An option to make "all NPC of my original culture is now my Fantasy culture" might solve the issue.
  • Desmona's libido is too damn high! Creates tons of children which some are apparently also vampires? I gets quite crowded when 3 vampires repeatedly try to feed on you, especially in the middle of a big war and even more so when the text flavor doesn't change.
    • Side note: text flavor is important. If desmonda always sucks your dick in the same way, the whole event loses it's panache 30 years in the game. This problem isn't localised to this mod alone, all text based adventures encounter it (see Fenoxo's CoC sex scenes).
    • Musing: If the player is female, can Desmona grow a dick?
  • I noticed the option to disable vampire/werewolf content. I'll use that next time.
    • It might be good to setup a system to prevent several vampires hunting in the same court.
    • Have one vampire be "alpha" in the court, and create a thrall hall where others go to feed.
  • With desmonda spawning vampires left and right, what are the hunters doing? Can't we petition the pope for help?!
    • Give me an Alucard, give me a Helsing!
    • I swear, one time I had 5 dudes trying to do me. One after the other. And they won't stop even if you say "no thanks" the first time.
  • The elder forest will sell special slaves, but that ability is also present through the decision menu. Both systems seems somewhat redundant.
  • Relying on slaves to gain favor is a nice idea.
  • The "training" of slaves is still painful, especially when you have to do it in bulk. The system would benefit from being slimpler:
    • Just brand somebody and be done with it.
    • Then send the slaves "on a journey" to be trained. Just like your advisors go hunting for artifacts.
    • Have the slaves unable to marry; if possible limit marriage to other slaves. I'm tired of foreign rulers trying to fuck my neko maid acquired from a forest exchange. Get your own!
    • Slaves from the forest should already be branded as such, skip the jail space and all that.
    • Possibly add a "former_slave" trait, so to transform forest slaves into proper courtier.
    • Instead of a "sell slave" targeted decision create a global slave market in chich, just like the forest interface, you can select which slave to sell. Easier that way. Or just get rid of the decision, the price is barely worth the trouble of finding the NPC anyway.
    • The AGOT mod has a nice slave system. IIRC they are fine with people taking piece of code for themselves as long as credit is given.

I might have forgotten some stuff, but I believe it's about it. The mod is, like always, overly sexual, yet it is not easy to be that way in a regular christian world. I would personally find pleasure into reforming the whole chruch, which is why I need beyond heresy and a way to get the lilith heresy early on. Otherwise I just play norse and reform the way I want.

So, this might be a bit of a controversial idea for some, but, would it be possible to get a decision to intentionally and reliably abort a pregnancy?

Why I do like the whole seducing and breeding aspect, what I don't like is having my Children tab fill up so much to the point where each child is only visible as the outer rim of their portrait, barely indistinguishable from eachother.

Spoiler

1627256316_CK2game2015-11-2722-25-45-83.jpg.3030c1b8320dc3002777f99e4c7d7dae.jpg

Old screenshot for child-clutter reference.

Alternately, more inhuman pregnancies similar to the dragon egg pregnancy. Instead of producing an artifact or a screen-cluttering courter, perhaps add a stacking modifier like the Dueling modifier?

On another note, the three Dragon buildings appear to be pre-built in the capital holding of three different custom rulers I've started with now, despite none of them being dragons or reptiles. That +6.0 income gives you a huge, and kind of unfair, advantage if you're tribal.

1 minute ago, Pantheress said:

what I don't like is having my Children tab fill up so much to the point where each child is only visible as the outer rim of their portrait, barely indistinguishable from eachother.

There is an intrigue decision to remove useless dead children from the list, proposed by DWF. I guess it wouldn't be useful if the said children are not dead.

1 hour ago, bicobus said:

There is an intrigue decision to remove useless dead children from the list, proposed by DWF. I guess it wouldn't be useful if the said children are not dead.

I don't think I've ever seen that. I'm guessing it's one of those minor decisions that you can decide to hide?

4 hours ago, bicobus said:

The fertility debuff for futas are literally killing them. If a ruler get a futa wife, they most likely won't get any children. I believe fertility should be seen as a function of the libido and not how potent one person is, some sort of average. If the fertility is down, they need events that trigger intercourse: either with other females or with their husbands.

Which gets me to: can futa characters marry other regular females? Or is the man/woman marriage a limitation of the engine?

Also on the topic of fertility: you might want to set futa as less attractive than regular females, which would make them less popular, but with a higher fertility. Easier to have children because of the libido, but a woman with a schlong wouldn't be seen as proper by the society or the church. I mean, depending on the branch you could see them as devil-like creatures or of angel descent (gnosticism / christianity).

I think futas were originally nerfed in fertility because they got both dicks and tits, which both could increase fertility. They could both decrease it a bit too, but the potential increase was much higher. So to counteract this and add a bit of a penalty to them they got the fertility malus. But with the size traits no longer having any effect, futanari are very often going to simply be completely infertile.

1 hour ago, Pantheress said:

So, this might be a bit of a controversial idea for some, but, would it be possible to get a decision to intentionally and reliably abort a pregnancy?

Visit your friendly local alchemist.

15 minutes ago, whateverdontcare said:

But with the size traits no longer having any effect, futanari are very often going to simply be completely infertile.

Pregnancy chance in DWF is (father's fertility) + (mother's fertility) / 2. Futas can take either role. However, they are sterile only if they have no other fertility modifications. I have just changed this.

4 hours ago, Pantheress said:

On another note, the three Dragon buildings appear to be pre-built in the capital holding of three different custom rulers I've started with now, despite none of them being dragons or reptiles. That +6.0 income gives you a huge, and kind of unfair, advantage if you're tribal.

Upon further inspection, it appears that every single ruler, count and upwards, are given these buildings in their capital at the beginning of the game.

3 hours ago, ngppgn said:

Question from reading the changelogs: what is Awaken Beast? Is it an event chain? A targeted decision? And for what kind of character?

It was an old decision in Dark World Serpent Expansion that allows you to turn a character into one of the vanilla game's animals. You need to be a succubus or incubus.

With a futa wife/concubine the targetted decision to "spend time with" only result in a reverse fuck and does not impregnate the wife/concubine. Why is it a on-way exchange though? Two people can have several positions during sexual congress, and a ruler needs to have children.

3 minutes ago, bicobus said:

With a futa wife/concubine the targetted decision to "spend time with" only result in a reverse fuck and does not impregnate the wife/concubine. Why is it a on-way exchange though? Two people can have several positions during sexual congress, and a ruler needs to have children.

For the most part, I haven't touched those events or the probability of said events. I'll revisit them in the future.

Ala's Body Mod should be compatible with anything. There are game rules that prevent any traits the player doesn't want from spawning in case they have another mod adding these traits. Everything in the mod is standalone and can be used with DWR or DWF or neither. I designed it that way (and made it in the first place) because I got tired of people complaining about Turtles mod being incompatible. I have used with DWF plenty of times as well.

Maybe you can add a targetted decision to visit whore? Choosing the 'supplier' is mentioned in the bordello improvement quest, (preferably with different text to rivals/friends)

Also: I might have dug in the localisations a bit... And there are lines to a more detailed enslavement system, when will it be added?

https://i.imgur.com/fDlGFsa.png

My character is 44. Is Practical Age something else? Wanted to switch out who I'm playing as without killing off the current character. 

Also, in the previous game, I played as a female werewolf and the option to fulfill my lust during werewolf hunts resulted only in increasing the Beast Stage, and never any different event. I assume it was never properly expanded?

I just want to remind people that DWF is semi-regularly updated.

There are two ways of getting notifications of new DWF mod updates:

1. Join the discord. I regularly post sneak peeks and ideas there, and I always post new mod update announcements. Just remember that it isn't a free speech zone. Read the pinned posts, don't be a tard, and everything will be just fine.

2. Go to the Dark World Fantasy first post and click on the View File button, then click on this button: image.png.9afa2f4966f55462767754a1473b1100.png This will give you an instant notification whenever a new file version is put out. For some unknown reason, whenever the file description is updated, you get a notification that the file itself is updated, so be warned. 

First, thanks for this mod and all the awesome content. It breathes much needed life into the game. Between the constant updates and the (unofficial) submods, it adds a lot of new great stuff to the game. I have a question. Is it possible to use the hatched and grown dragons in combat?

2 hours ago, hobux said:

First, thanks for this mod and all the awesome content. It breathes much needed life into the game. Between the constant updates and the (unofficial) submods, it adds a lot of new great stuff to the game. I have a question. Is it possible to use the hatched and grown dragons in combat?

Adult dragons can be assigned as commanders (and they have a natural +5 Martial and +20 Combat Rating), and you can use female and calmed males to deal damage in battle using a decision.