[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

Hey thanks for your work. So there is an event that pops up saying " youve seen x grow up " and asks if you want to have sex with them, does this event / popup only fire if you're lustful? 

How could I disable it? Where in the code / files is it? TBH I am not sure if this is your mod or dark world extras, these are the only 2 sex related mods I have installed. 

• Also, would like to know how to disable the caravans
2 hours ago, d7ALEXX said:

Hey thanks for your work. So there is an event that pops up saying " youve seen x grow up " and asks if you want to have sex with them, does this event / popup only fire if you're lustful? 

How could I disable it? Where in the code / files is it? TBH I am not sure if this is your mod or dark world extras, these are the only 2 sex related mods I have installed. 

• Also, would like to know how to disable the caravans

The growing up thing should be a "DW: extra" event. It triggers randomly, and you can chose to "teach" only if you are either lustful, hedonist or follow the seduction focus.

43 minutes ago, Acekull101 said:

is there any R@pe in the DWF mod? if so, a little Walkthrough would be cool! just asking for a friend lol

I'm stuck playing as a male ruler, can't find how to do it sorry. Great mod though!

You want DW: Extra

At the moment, DWF is mostly barebone for other mods to build upon.

On 3/22/2019 at 12:13 AM, bicobus said:

The growing up thing should be a "DW: extra" event. It triggers randomly, and you can chose to "teach" only if you are either lustful, hedonist or follow the seduction focus.

Thank you :) guess i'll leave it on, as I dont have a problem with it necessarily on lustful characters. Anyway to turn off the merchant caravan? do you know if its apart of DW F or DW E?

13 minutes ago, MorSS said:

Ok, how do i change portrait in this new version? I got used to the old ways, where i just wrote in console "add_trait portraitxxx" but its not how it works now. Can anyone enlighten me on how its done now?

Right click your portrait and choose Change Custom Portrait, if you are a race that supports custom portraits.

If you aren't and just want to cheat in a particular portrait, open up /common/traits/[xxx]_portrait_traits.txt file and there will be a list of portrait traits to choose from.

Little suggestion here, maybe rename the "Dark World Fantasy 2.0.x Full.zip" to something like "Dark World Fantasy CORE". I downloaded the "Full" file thinking that it was a all-in-one package. Others might get fooled by it too.

Might save you from a couple of "The mod is broken i can't be a demon anymore !".

32 minutes ago, Pantheress said:

Oh dear. Modules? Game rules weren't enough?

Just hope this doesn't end the same way as when Dewguru tried to split his mod into modules.

Don't worry, nothing drastic will change. The change to modules was designed to:

1. Make it easier for submodders to overwrite certain things without needing to overwrite everything else 

2. Make it easier for me to upload updates. I don't need to upload the entire damn mod now if there's just a change in one module.

3. Make it easier for you to pick and choose the content you want. Before, you had to have the entire mod downloaded even if you only wanted to play with kitsunes.

Before, especially in Dark World Reborn, you had to download the entire mod if you only wanted one specific thing. This was a failing in DWR, as I wanted the elves and the sexytimes, but absolutely did not want the Beauty and the Beast stuff.

2 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Don't worry, nothing drastic will change. The change to modules was designed to:

1. Make it easier for submodders to overwrite certain things without needing to overwrite everything else 

2. Make it easier for me to upload updates. I don't need to upload the entire damn mod now if there's just a change in one module.

3. Make it easier for you to pick and choose the content you want. Before, you had to have the entire mod downloaded even if you only wanted to play with kitsunes.

Before, especially in Dark World Reborn, you had to download the entire mod if you only wanted one specific thing. This was a failing in DWR, as I wanted the elves and the sexytimes, but absolutely did not want the Beauty and the Beast stuff.

But I want all the stuff. :P But now I have to download 8 seperate mods to get that.

I'm just worried that it's going to be a mess keeping the modules updated and compatible with eachother, and with their submods. I had the same worry when Dewguru did this, and he, eventually, decided to re-merge all the modules into one mod again.

Like, "this submod was made for X module, but is not compatible with, and overwrites, parts of Z module".

I think it's just putting more stress on the players to have to research and manage all the individual modules, their patches and their submods.

Anyway, enough wringing of hands from my side.

I've greatly enjoyed your mod so far, and I'm excited to see it developing and expanding. CK2 just isn't playable without it. :)

2 hours ago, Pantheress said:

But I want all the stuff. :P But now I have to download 8 seperate mods to get that.

I'm just worried that it's going to be a mess keeping the modules updated and compatible with eachother, and with their submods. I had the same worry when Dewguru did this, and he, eventually, decided to re-merge all the modules into one mod again.

Like, "this submod was made for X module, but is not compatible with, and overwrites, parts of Z module".

I think it's just putting more stress on the players to have to research and manage all the individual modules, their patches and their submods.

Anyway, enough wringing of hands from my side.

I've greatly enjoyed your mod so far, and I'm excited to see it developing and expanding. CK2 just isn't playable without it. :)

I've written a somewhat long reply to your message, but in retrospect I scrapped it. Yes you're right: multiple modules will create confusion. And yes, @lockeslylcrit need to think about clarity, especially on LL where the list of downloadable files gets messy pretty fast. The simplest naming scheme will trump everything, and I personally prefer when the version prepend the name of the file (1.0.1 - my file.zip) because I can simply scan the list to the version I need. I do feel that the modules needs at least a piece if information to link them to a version of the core module, just so people don't get confused and start swarming the forum asking for which file to download.

It would also be nice to have previous versions of the mod available for posterity sake.

A few things to note, the heaven and hell options appear twice such as the option to shape my cock in the character menu or infuse with demonic blood in the intrigue menu, and the events that pop up now have the portraits in the wrong spot, over lapping the text.

i also cant seem to become a full blooded incubus, i did start as a half dragon but i dont think that matters.

im going to start a new game with out any mods besides all DWF modules and DWF beyond heresy and DWF extras. jsut to see if its a mod conflict.

1 hour ago, Alaratt said:

I assume you are still working on a magic module? Seems to be apart of the core module still. Or did you scrap that idea?

was planning on doing that, but I wanted to release 2.0 without any more delays. Maybe in the future when I expand the magic system more.

Hey, 1 more question: Is there any way to make other characters get the Lustful trait, or at least find characters who have it? I want to recruit more people into the Lilith society since it's rather small right now, but most of the people in my empire don't have the traits needed to be eligible and finding those who do is very time consuming.

3 hours ago, Alaratt said:

One more question I have...Link is removed completely, right?

Link hasn't been in the game for ages, but his portrait and intro event picture remain.

This is his original code from DWR:

immediate = {
		create_character = {
		  random_traits = no
		  name = "Link"
		  religion = ROOT
		  culture = ROOT
		  race = norse
		  dna = beeifabaacb
		  female = no
		  age = 18
		  attributes = {
			martial = 5
		  }
		  health = 5
		  fertility = 0.50
		  trait = misguided_warrior # Trained in martial pursuits, he often found himself in precarious positions
		  trait = fair # He is easy enough on the eyes that given the right attire, even a man can misjudge his gender
		  trait = kind # Link has a soft spot for people in need and often seeks to help them out
		  trait = trusting # Link has been duped and spurned into action when others take advantage of his trusting nature
		  trait = content # While Link likes to help others, he is content with his own plot in life
		  trait = greedy # A very strong desire to gather gems, especially those known as Rupees
		  trait = trap # Recent events have awoken the feminine side of Link
		  trait = small_dick # Mainly because so many images are lacking in this area
		  trait = elf # Obvious reasons
		  trait = portrait24 # Custom portrait for Link
		  trait = experienced_whore # He is experienced at selling his services
		}
		new_character = {
			set_character_flag = dw_junk_checked
			set_character_flag = dw_npc_link
			set_global_flag = dw_created_link
			save_event_target_as = dw_new_whore
		}
	}

Just replace trait = trap with trait = feminine, and trait = portrait24 with trait = dwf_npc_traplink and you have a fully functional Link again