[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

Alright, I'm a little confused--is this the mod to download to get the most up-to-date version of Dark World Reborn? I see that one hasn't been updated in over a half year, and in looking at what I already have, it mentions needing to download this instead? Is that right?

1 hour ago, pirata said:

Alright, I'm a little confused--is this the mod to download to get the most up-to-date version of Dark World Reborn? I see that one hasn't been updated in over a half year, and in looking at what I already have, it mentions needing to download this instead? Is that right?

Dark World Reborn is no more. This is the replacement.

I think there is a bug in the "blood moon rising" and "bad moon" events.

The vampire and the werewolf which are spawned don't have their respective racial trait (ancient vampire\ancient werewolf).

Also the vampire lady who arrives at your court doesn't have the vampire trait

1 hour ago, elkatraz said:

Sorry, I mean with still keeping the said trait.

All portraits are attached to a hidden traits which is only there for this purpose. If you remove "portrait trait" you still can keep whatever race trait you have. You just need to figure out exact name of the trait responsible for your portrait, as there is a lot of them, around 700-800, with some of them not even used, just defined in the code.

2 hours ago, SirMxCrossbrand said:

Is there any chance of adding a racial seeding option based on culture? For example, having fairies and elves only appear in northern Europe, or Kitsune and Nekos only appear in the East?

It has the same chance of watching an episode of Game of Thrones without seeing any tits.

5 hours ago, silmenir said:

What is the purpose of gladiators? I recruited some from the arena, then some characters with gladiator trait appeared in my court. I don't see any option to let them fight in the arena in the 'visit the arena' decision. Am I missing something?

They are holdovers from DWR. The arena was never finished, and thus the gladiators are just there as an extra recruitment option.

noob here i know this might be a dumb comment, but after i succesfully installed dark world fantasy, how do i install the submods, especially DW extra and Beyond Heresy??? someon pls explain this to me do i extract the file inside the DWF mod folder or just the CK2 Mods folder?

22 minutes ago, bitchboi69 said:

noob here i know this might be a dumb comment, but after i succesfully installed dark world fantasy, how do i install the submods, especially DW extra and Beyond Heresy??? someon pls explain this to me do i extract the file inside the DWF mod folder or just the CK2 Mods folder?

You install them just like any other mod, in "mod" folder

So is there something that may have been changed with DW that would prevent me from using custom portrait strips? In specific I'm unable to add portraits from anything past strip 20.

It seems to ignore my file, and add the placeholder graphics, which makes no sense because the placeholder graphics are no longer there.

12 hours ago, Hemiger said:

Any chance of adding more cultural or trait based buildings to the different races? having only that one level of cultural building that don't all give units kinda makes me want to keep normal cultures most games.

It's quite easy to add extra buildings. It's possibly the simplest form of modding for CK2. Add whatever you like, the defines are all spelled out in the file for your convenience and you can use the already existing buildings to get the code structure right. Don't forget to add your descriptions to the localization spreadsheet, and you can again simply copy the formating from the stuff already there so you get it right.

3 hours ago, namor360 said:

It's quite easy to add extra buildings. It's possibly the simplest form of modding for CK2. Add whatever you like, the defines are all spelled out in the file for your convenience and you can use the already existing buildings to get the code structure right. Don't forget to add your descriptions to the localization spreadsheet, and you can again simply copy the formating from the stuff already there so you get it right.

Yea I ended up doing it for a few of the races, relatively easy but quite alot of typing, had to find trait check seperately since it used different command to check it tho. Basicly make it show if it has been built or if player or province has correct trait, culture.And only active on correct culture or trait. Added missing retinues while i was at it too.  Still missing reptilian darkelf angel and demon since kind of out of ideas as to what unit to use with each. Maybe pikemen for angel and reptilian.

I am still using DWR version1.3. I noticed during play that my first generation character started out with an above average dick-size but the next and following generation reverted to size tiny. In general over play all dynasty generations have a tendency to shrink in size. I looked at the code in DWF 1.5 to see if something had been updated but noticed that in scripted effects the add_body_size_variables effect is "empty" The script reads:

add_body_size_variables = {

}

Am I missing something?