[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

How so? I fought a lot of wars, but i never saw a special CB. Do i have to be independent for that maybe or are there other conditons?

Also, i noticed in some cases (not necessarily this mod, but i don't remember every single one) the dscription of an event ends with "bla ..." and now i'm sure there actually should be more to read. You seem to know a lot about CK, could you give me a hint if there is something i can do (settings, other mods) or would that be up to the mod author?

You need a slave dungeon/market/wagon/pen thing built in your capital.

Me again with the next question: what do i need to prevent dragon eggs from becoming omelettes? As far as i can tell i do have every dragon related building - Dragon Roost, Dragon Weyr, Reptilian Nest. I couldn't find any option for breeding them especially, do i need a dragon for that or something?

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Me again with the next question: what do i need to prevent dragon eggs from becoming omelettes? As far as i can tell i do have every dragon related building - Dragon Roost, Dragon Weyr, Reptilian Nest. I couldn't find any option for breeding them especially, do i need a dragon for that or something?

This is the single most asked question about DWF, bar none.

Right click your portrait.

in my current playthrough using "Dark World (Regional)" the fantasy race seems to start extinct portrait-wise

anybody got the best option for the fantasy race people to keep born? (i don't know the better word for this)

also wanna ask what is the best race-culture to play pagan-tribal?

On 3/9/2019 at 10:09 PM, Lightning109 said:

tried to transfer all the file over but the Dwse artifacts file wont transfer

What are you using to extract the files? Its documented that many programs fail to properly extract the game files. 7-zip is known to work, 

https://www.7-zip.org/ 

Download at the top, make sure to use the proper one for your system. Afterwards, you should be able to right click on the zip file and there should be a 7zip option.

Thanks, next question is probably rather a suggestion: Is there any content for a horse as a lover? I do have the "horse lover" trait, but that's not what i mean. It seems that the vanilla game (or at least with DLCs) include horses. Due to my madness, my chancelor is a horse. I can make it a lover and everything, descriptions are the same as for humans, though, so i guess it isn't really recognized (yet)?

And in a similar direction... is it possible to help you creating more content, or would it be better to create a submod? I honestly can't promise i'd get anything done, i have depressions and creating mods is one option i discussed with my therapist as a kind of work therapy. So i'll try, but i really can't tell if i get anything done.

17 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Thanks, next question is probably rather a suggestion: Is there any content for a horse as a lover? I do have the "horse lover" trait, but that's not what i mean. It seems that the vanilla game (or at least with DLCs) include horses. Due to my madness, my chancelor is a horse. I can make it a lover and everything, descriptions are the same as for humans, though, so i guess it isn't really recognized (yet)?

And in a similar direction... is it possible to help you creating more content, or would it be better to create a submod? I honestly can't promise i'd get anything done, i have depressions and creating mods is one option i discussed with my therapist as a kind of work therapy. So i'll try, but i really can't tell if i get anything done.

Stable whore is going away next version. I don't believe there is any checks for specifics, like your situation. Somebody needs to write them in.

21 hours ago, bicobus said:

Stable whore is going away next version. I don't believe there is any checks for specifics, like your situation. Somebody needs to write them in.

I didn't necessarily mean to create a whole bunch of stuff for that very situation, but if there are horses in the vanilla game able to join your court, there could be done more with it... (i assume) :)

Do you maybe have a hint where to find (rather specific) tutorials how to do something like that? I guess trying to get it done as my own mod would be a good start into modding, even if it would be added into DWF later.

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Do you maybe have a hint where to find (rather specific) tutorials how to do something like that? I guess trying to get it done as my own mod would be a good start into modding, even if it would be added into DWF later.

Step 1: Read this page. All of it.

Step 2: Read all these links that are at the bottom of the page:

image.png.2d0c3e3d8bc350cfa227374307a0c92c.png

Step 3: Download and reverse engineer someone's mod.

Step 4: ???

Step 5: Profit Mod!

Hello, newbie here. I've got a few question:

Are updates savegame compatible, or are they likely to require a new game? I want to update to that the Futa I foolishly married won't pump out 1 child every 20 years, but I don't want to break the save.

Speaking of pregnancy, is there any way in this mod to ensure a specific character gets pregnant when you want it?

If I don't have Jade Dragon, is there any way to curry favor with the Elder Forest other than selling them all our prisoners? I have plenty of those, but selling them 1 by 1 gets tedious.

How do ghosts work? What circumstances are necessary for them to appear?

Are Kitsunes immortal, or do they die of old age eventually? 

12 hours ago, NSFWtemp said:

Hello, newbie here. I've got a few question:

Are updates savegame compatible, or are they likely to require a new game? I want to update to that the Futa I foolishly married won't pump out 1 child every 20 years, but I don't want to break the save.

Speaking of pregnancy, is there any way in this mod to ensure a specific character gets pregnant when you want it?

If I don't have Jade Dragon, is there any way to curry favor with the Elder Forest other than selling them all our prisoners? I have plenty of those, but selling them 1 by 1 gets tedious.

How do ghosts work? What circumstances are necessary for them to appear?

Are Kitsunes immortal, or do they die of old age eventually? 

1. Major updates (e.g.: 1.5 to 1.6) are usually NOT savegame compatible. Minor updates (e.g.: 1.6 to 1.6.1 to 1.6.2) usually are.

2. Have both characters' combined fertility (divided by 2) be greater than 0%, then use the Spend Time With decision if they are a lover, consort, or spouse.
3. Offmap empires, unless specified by the modder, don't require Jade Dragon. This includes House Irae and the Elder Forest.

4. When any landed character dies, there's a tiny chance that they respawn as a ghost. This gives them time to do whatever they want... but on borrowed time. After 25+ years, they will permanently die.

5. Not without Tale of Nine Tails submod.

im having a issuse that i have started play as a orc and elf in sperat games have human wifes and children then save and reload at another time the wifes and children become the race of the chartacter im playing as so if orc they all become orc even if the are harley or one of the magic tower girls they change to orc or elf. what is doing this if i can ask.

12 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

2. Have both characters' combined fertility (divided by 2) be greater than 0%, then use the Spend Time With decision if they are a lover, consort, or spouse.
3. Offmap empires, unless specified by the modder, don't require Jade Dragon. This includes House Irae and the Elder Forest.

2. Huh, so even if one character has zero fertility, they can still have children if their partner has above zero? 

3. I know that in general you can interact with them. What I'm asking is if there is any practical way to get lots of grave/favor with the Dragons or House Irae beyond selling them a crapton of prisoners. Not that I don't have them handy, but constantly hitting "sell prisoner" gets tedious.

EDIT: Another question: Does this mod have any extra events for Lunatic characters? Just curious...

9 hours ago, NSFWtemp said:

2. Huh, so even if one character has zero fertility, they can still have children if their partner has above zero? 

3. I know that in general you can interact with them. What I'm asking is if there is any practical way to get lots of grave/favor with the Dragons or House Irae beyond selling them a crapton of prisoners. Not that I don't have them handy, but constantly hitting "sell prisoner" gets tedious.

EDIT: Another question: Does this mod have any extra events for Lunatic characters? Just curious...

The basic formula for DWF impregnation chance is
(Mother's fertility) + (Father's fertility) / 2

Fertility base is 50% (check charinfo in the console), so without modifiers on either you have 50 + 50 = 100 / 2 = 50% chance of impregnation. Impregnation chance drops to a flat 0% is either the mother or the father has less than 1% fertility.

As for the empires, they passively increase (or decrease) favor depending on your traits

2 hours ago, ladynaomi said:

stupid new question, whats teh difference between this and dark world reborn? is that one old and outdated? is this the one i should be using instead?

Dark World Fantasy is to Dark World Reborn as Dark World Reborn is to Dark World.

It is the continuation of the series, completely replacing the old, outdated versions. Dark World Reborn is no longer supported by the vast majority of active DW mods now.

How's it going?  I've been using your mod for quite a while now, great by the way, and I've recently installed the Historical Immersion Project mod.  It seems to have made both the Vampire and Ancient Vampire traits disappear.  Werewolf and Ancient Werewolf, fae, heaven&hell, eastern and even Dhampire are still there so I'm not completely sure what could be going on.  I've looked through the last couple of pages on this post to see if there was anything involving HIP but I can't find anything so I thought I'd ask.  Thanks for any help that can be given.