[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

Just now, herrzog said:

Is there a way for a female ruler with futanari and seduction focus to attempt to seduce other females?  Without requiring the homosexual trait?  Or perhaps we could get it tied to a bisexual trait.

I believe that is a hardcoded limitation in the base game and basically everything has been workarounds.

I'm playing a tribal -> republic game, and I've been working with the elder forest quite a bit, but ever since I upgraded to a merchant republic, I don't have the option to install a dragon roost / weyr in any of my holdings. Is this intended, or an issue? In case it matters, I'm playing a reformed Romuvan in the 800s.

2 hours ago, Farsinian said:

I'm playing a tribal -> republic game, and I've been working with the elder forest quite a bit, but ever since I upgraded to a merchant republic, I don't have the option to install a dragon roost / weyr in any of my holdings. Is this intended, or an issue? In case it matters, I'm playing a reformed Romuvan in the 800s.

City versions were not added to the DWSE buildings. That may be fixed in the future.

1 hour ago, herrzog said:

How well does the mod fare with the random world stuff in the new dlc?

As long as you set cultural names to historical, racial seeding will work fine. Other than seeding, your mileage may vary.

6 hours ago, bicobus said:

Changelog for 1.8.2:

From -0.5 to -0.4, is that not a typo? By default, a futa is less fertile than a chaste character. It literally means "40% less fertile".

It went from -50% fertility to -40% fertility. DWF impregnation checks require at least 1% fertility, and default characters with futa (prior to the patch) have 0%. Now with 10% fertility, they can at least have kids.

Not sure if this is the right place to make the suggestion, or if you would have the time or desire to do so but I want to at least float the idea if some one better at scripting than I am thinks it is worth it.

Is there any intent or possibility of doing new/modified succession laws base on the DW traits so that certain nations would prefer those presenting with the appropriate traits? It seems like it would be such a wide area to add in further variety into the mod itself. Examples like below;

True-Blooded: Basically the normal laws but the possible heirs must have the appropriate trait (Like for Irae it would have to be Dark-elves only)

Magocracy: Has to have the Mage trait or suitable other magic wielder (Liliths, Kitsunes, Elves?)

Or even other types like for the warrior likes being similar to the Nomads based on Prestige but also needing the trait so one could maybe have something akin to a "Horde" 

Again, not sure if right place to put here, but wanted to at least float it, and since it's mainly tied to the base traits for DW thought it best here.

On 2/26/2019 at 4:30 PM, herrzog said:

I see.  I'm looking at the decisions.txt and I think I found the relevant line.  Should I change it to 'is_female = yes", or should I just delete the following?

is_female = no

AND = {

trait = homosexual

Coincidentally, I actually just modded this same thing myself like 2 days ago. Here's the file, the change basically just adds a check to allow seduction if the seducing character is a futa and the same sex as the target. I'd personally suggest doing a quick read on setting up a personal mod file instead of overwriting the base game file. This shouldn't conflict with any mod that's listed as compatible with DW: Fantasy. What you're trying to change appears to be a check for the seducer not seducee.

way_of_life_decisions.txt

In my current game, Fenris got spawned as a vassal in England. He then seems to behave like a regular NPC and not like the werewolf he ought to be. Shouldn't he try to overthrow whatever ruler is above him on a yearly basis?

Unrelated to Fenris: I noted some errors:

[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Unexpected token: allowed_to_target_suzerains, near line: 10" in file: "common/cb_types/dwf_cb_types.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Malformed token: .1, near line: 58" in file: "common/buildings/dwtw_buildings.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Malformed token: .1, near line: 267" in file: "common/buildings/dwtw_buildings.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Malformed token: .1, near line: 467" in file: "common/buildings/dwtw_buildings.txt"
[event.cpp:1255]: Non-existent image for event picture 'brothel_jessica_intro'. DWWhoring.9

Hi, first my most concrete question: I've bought a "slave raid contract" from the forest elders dragon empire, but i can't figure out how to start that raid... do i need a ruler who can do normal raids? I still didn't entirely get how that works either in the vanilla game, but i assume the casual catholic feudal ruler can't.

Then, after playing some hours with this and a few other mods*... is there anything like a complete feature description? I still feel a bit overwhelmed^^

(*should all be compatible, the only untested is house of O which seems to work fine, with one possible exception but i'm not entirely sure about that. Thing is that you can submit to NPCs which are supposed to call you sometimes for sex, they just don't. This did work when house of O was the only mod i had installed, including DLCs so i'm not sure if it has anything to do with this mod, i just thought i'd share this experience so maybe others with more knowledge can make an educated guess. ;)

Then: i'm not sure if that's mandatory but if it's not and maybe actually additional work, the localization of pronouns and stuff feels... bad. It's disturbing every time to read a sentence like "Er (german for he) has a big dick.", and half of the time it's even wrong gramma because you can't always translate these things 1:1. If it's less work not doing that i'd suggest to skip it.

Finally: thanks for this. although i don't think i've seen that much of it, it's a lot of fun. :)

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Hi, first my most concrete question: I've bought a "slave raid contract" from the forest elders dragon empire, but i can't figure out how to start that raid... do i need a ruler who can do normal raids? I still didn't entirely get how that works either in the vanilla game, but i assume the casual catholic feudal ruler can't.

A slave raid contract gives you access to a special CB.

1 hour ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Dark World Fantasy 2.0 is coming soon.

If you want development news and feature list, be sure to join the discord.

What's the point in hiding in discord? I already have too much stuff I have to pay attention to, another discord server with yet again 20 channels isn't really something I'm looking forward just for a feature list ;)

1 hour ago, bicobus said:

What's the point in hiding in discord? I already have too much stuff I have to pay attention to, another discord server with yet again 20 channels isn't really something I'm looking forward just for a feature list ;)

You're not going to miss out if you don't join. All updates will be uploaded to LL when I finish them, and once I am done with DWF 2.0, I will revamp the front page for a full feature list. Using the discord is how I post status updates during development and take suggestions/bugfixes without cluttering up this thread.

12 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

A slave raid contract gives you access to a special CB.

How so? I fought a lot of wars, but i never saw a special CB. Do i have to be independent for that maybe or are there other conditons?

Also, i noticed in some cases (not necessarily this mod, but i don't remember every single one) the dscription of an event ends with "bla ..." and now i'm sure there actually should be more to read. You seem to know a lot about CK, could you give me a hint if there is something i can do (settings, other mods) or would that be up to the mod author?