[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

How do I trigger bestiality events? I have DWF, DWE, DWBH, and EE. I am playing as a male ruler, currently king of Sweden & reformed Germanic. 2 Characters and a time span of ~50 years. Are the events just extremely rare? I have checked the in-game DW options menu and the settings in the rules and bestiality is allowed (in fact everything is allowed), are there other tweaks or changes I need to make in order to get these events to fire?

I've searched this topic but found no answers to my question, and I do apologize if I missed something.

So I'm crashing a lot, I notice it more when I take over a province with a holy site. I'm playing with 3.0.1.1, A clean Map mod, bigger INterface, Dark world beyond Heresy, Dark World Fantasy, DarkWorld: Extras v0.9.3

Elven Expansion, House Irea, Ruler Designer unlocked. I been playing only elves with their religion, and  Dark world seeding.

11 hours ago, shark65 said:

How do I trigger bestiality events? I have DWF, DWE, DWBH, and EE. I am playing as a male ruler, currently king of Sweden & reformed Germanic. 2 Characters and a time span of ~50 years. Are the events just extremely rare? I have checked the in-game DW options menu and the settings in the rules and bestiality is allowed (in fact everything is allowed), are there other tweaks or changes I need to make in order to get these events to fire?

I've searched this topic but found no answers to my question, and I do apologize if I missed something.

In my time playing with the mod the only bestiality event I have seen occur is the stables morale boosting one. 

Not sure what else there is in the mod. There's a lot of stuff that was planned to be expanded on by the original author that was left very un-fleshed out or unfinished (like the arena). 

14 hours ago, shark65 said:

You might want to look into Dark World Extras. That has the majority of bestiality events/decisions.

12 hours ago, protocolk said:

OK small question, how long incubbus/succubus live? Holy crap my Doge is old, not complaining though.

Great mod thanks for it.

About as long as a normal human... unless you go through the Blood Moon Ritual.

I did some more testing, and even when I copy paste portraits into the strips it doesn't register at all. I'm going to continue to look into it, but if ANYBODY knows how the game is somehow taking the placeholder for every single portrait not used in DWFantasy instead of the one I have put in place then let me know. The file is named correctly, and I have been doing everything as I had in the past.

1 hour ago, Bah! said:

I did some more testing, and even when I copy paste portraits into the strips it doesn't register at all. I'm going to continue to look into it, but if ANYBODY knows how the game is somehow taking the placeholder for every single portrait not used in DWFantasy instead of the one I have put in place then let me know. The file is named correctly, and I have been doing everything as I had in the past.

There should be literally nothing calling for portrait strip 20 except the platypus and one random neko girl portrait. If you are seeing placeholders, it's some other mod that's fucking up, not DWF. Please provide a list of mods you are using.

9 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

There should be literally nothing calling for portrait strip 20 except the platypus and one random neko girl portrait. If you are seeing placeholders, it's some other mod that's fucking up, not DWF. Please provide a list of mods you are using.

Sorry, I wasn't specific enough, should have quoted my previous post.

I'm attempting to get my custom portraits to work again. I've managed to isolate the mod causing the issue though, and I think you could still help. All the mods turned on allow my custom portrait strips to work, except when I activate house Irae. I've been looking through it, but can't seem to find any reason for it to act up like this. I'm going to attempt to freshly download it once more.

edit: Redownloading it did not work.

To clarify, what I'm trying to do is to add a custom portrait strip I had made long ago. I copy them in, overwriting the original strips 21-25, but when I try to add the trait in game via commands it adds the placeholder image, something that I would think impossible since that placeholder no longer exists.

1 hour ago, Bah! said:

Sorry, I wasn't specific enough, should have quoted my previous post.

I'm attempting to get my custom portraits to work again. I've managed to isolate the mod causing the issue though, and I think you could still help. All the mods turned on allow my custom portrait strips to work, except when I activate house Irae. I've been looking through it, but can't seem to find any reason for it to act up like this. I'm going to attempt to freshly download it once more.

edit: Redownloading it did not work.

To clarify, what I'm trying to do is to add a custom portrait strip I had made long ago. I copy them in, overwriting the original strips 21-25, but when I try to add the trait in game via commands it adds the placeholder image, something that I would think impossible since that placeholder no longer exists.

Are you doing this with a separate mod or are you simply overwriting DWF/HI files?

On 1/30/2019 at 3:26 PM, lockeslylcrit said:

Are you doing this with a separate mod or are you simply overwriting DWF/HI files?

I am overwriting the portrait strips yes. It's some that I made a while back when playing around with ReMeDy's framework. It used to be in a separate mod that I had made to use custom base portraits, but I have since migrated it over, and removed any trace of the portrait strips from my own mod. It's just the base portraits. I also can confirm that adding a portrait from one of my strips did work with just DWF, and my custom mod active, so if it is somehow the issue then there's something new for me to learn about CK2's engine.

10 hours ago, numina_is_lost said:

Does that mean DWF isn't compatible with overhaul mods? I've been eying a particular mod in the steam workshop called 769 redone but was unsure if it was compatible with DWF. 

Really, there's no way I can play CK without DW.

I do not play with overhaul mods, and thus it would take me far, far too long to look through each and every one of them to make a compatibility patch.

The only changes to vanilla files DWF has is the narrative event window size. Everything else is custom and should not clash.

12 hours ago, numina_is_lost said:

Does that mean DWF isn't compatible with overhaul mods? I've been eying a particular mod in the steam workshop called 769 redone but was unsure if it was compatible with DWF. 

Really, there's no way I can play CK without DW.

Dark World is typically fairly compatible with overhaul mods except for issues like vampires and such showing up where they shouldn't. Normally this can be avoided by disabling them. However cases where it is incompatible, are ones where you get stuff like the Elder Scrolls mod which adds their own vampires. Merging the two means that Elder Scrolls vampires don't work at all as they should and you get a bunch of random Dark World vampires annoying you all the time even though you disabled them.

1 hour ago, whateverdontcare said:

Dark World is typically fairly compatible with overhaul mods except for issues like vampires and such showing up where they shouldn't. Normally this can be avoided by disabling them. However cases where it is incompatible, are ones where you get stuff like the Elder Scrolls mod which adds their own vampires. Merging the two means that Elder Scrolls vampires don't work at all as they should and you get a bunch of random Dark World vampires annoying you all the time even though you disabled them.

This is an easy fix. I'll work it into the new update.

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, new to this mod and haven't read through all 35 pages yet lol.  But would it break anything if I split up your common\cultures\dwtw_cultures.txt   "dwtw_fantasy_group" into true individual groups?  

fae_group = {
	graphical_cultures = { westerngfx }

fae = {

Basically, random worlds is weighting all your Dark Worlds Fantasy cultures as the same single "dwtw_fantasy_group" culture.  If I increase the 01_spread than it just gives more land to that base culture to be divided between orcs, elves, and so on.  Usually one race gets a huge chunk of land and than everyone else has minimal territory.  They're also shoved all next to each other as best buddy neighbors. 

However if you split each up into it's own group than the game weighs them individually and you can get huge empires and more realistic distance between them.  I basically modified the animal_kingdoms in 01_spread with your file split into multiple cultures and they spawned all over the world as huge empires.  And this let me keep the animal cultures too.  Below I have your Dark Fantasy cultures, as well as the Dragon culture getting spawned into huge empires.  The rest spawn as regular sized culture swatches.

inside the \common\alternate_start\01_spread.txt file:

modifier = {
		factor = 30#14
		OR = {
			culture_group = elven_group
			culture_group = orcish_group
			culture_group = dwarven_group
			culture_group = neko_group
			culture_group = kitsune_group
			#culture_group = horse_group
			#culture_group = cat_group
			#culture_group = bear_group
			#culture_group = hedgehog_group
			#culture_group = duck_group
			#culture_group = dog_group
			culture_group = dragon_group
			#culture_group = elephant_group	
		}
		has_alternate_start_parameter = { key = special_culture value = animal_kingdoms }
	}

I've tested the randomization world generation (and this works fine), but I'm not sure if this is going to screw up events or triggers down the road though.  I did a general search for your culture name "dwtw_fantasy_group" and it didn't turn up anything other than a localization usage, but I'm not a ck2 modding expert by any means.  

I'd also suggest making a new culture randomization option for your mod under 00_settings.txt, but to get it to work with animal_kingdoms would take some other tinkering.

Note: dragon_group is the Holy Fury dragon culture, which gives +4 health, -50% fertility, +10% global tax modifier, -10 general opinion, and +30 personal combat rating

dwse_dragon_group is the culture for Dark World Fantasy dragons, who get their powers from a trait (+5 martial, +20 personal combat rating)

EDIT: Also, the Holy Fury dragon culture gives pure-heavy-cavalry retinues with +75% damage and +100% morale, and a cultural building called the "animal farm" that gives heavy infantry and a bonus to heavy infantry defense, while the DWSE dragon culture does none of that.